Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Televangelist Jesse Duplantis Asked Church Members To Buy A $54 Million Jet - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Televangelist Jesse Duplantis Asked Church Members To Buy A $54 Million Jet (764 Views)

Apostolic Church Members From Burial Involved In Accident In Akwa Ibom (Graphic) / Coronavirus: Even If You Lose Your Jobs Don’t Stop Paying Tithes – Televangelist / How US Televangelist Mike Murdock Defended Biodun Fatoyinbo On Rape Charges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Televangelist Jesse Duplantis Asked Church Members To Buy A $54 Million Jet by Omoalaji12: 5:35pm On May 30, 2018
http://www.nigeriatunes.com/video/televangelist-jesse-duplantis-asked-church-members-to-buy-a-54-million-dollar-jet-for-him/

Jesse said that he want a more powerful private jet so that he could get to wherever he wants to go faster, his current jet works and functions fine and it’s in good condition, but he couldn’t fly direct to a lot of destinations without stopping over to refuel and he doesn’t like that; therefore he feel the need to replace it. “ I am buying this Jet for the lord, He’d be on an airplane preaching the gospel all over the world, Jesus wouldn’t be riding a donkey, I have used 3 jets in my life, and I am using them and burning them up for the load Jesus, ’’ – he said.

for more details visit the link above.

Re: Televangelist Jesse Duplantis Asked Church Members To Buy A $54 Million Jet by Omoalaji12: 5:36pm On May 30, 2018
I wonder what Nigeria Pastors will demand for after they see this .

(1) (Reply)

Tek Team Music Group / How To Get Your Audio Books From Audible For Only ₦500 / Trey Songz – Chi Chi Ft. Chris Brown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.