Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

MORE FROM BBC AFRICA: biafra shutdown cripples Nigerian cities - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MORE FROM BBC AFRICA: biafra shutdown cripples Nigerian cities (12090 Views)

NIMET Predicts 3 Days Of Cloudy Skies, Sunshine In Nigerian Cities / Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities / FG’s School Feeding: Crisis Cripples Scheme, Benefiting States Lament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MORE FROM BBC AFRICA: biafra shutdown cripples Nigerian cities by laribarri: 10:48am On May 31, 2018
izombie:
i don't understand why you people dey drink panadol for another man's headache. Yes you can stay at home if you like for one reason or the other. In this case igbos chose to stay at home to remember those killed in the civil war. Its called "stay at home" not "come to out to the streets". Why this thing dey bother una i no know. Na wao.

baba use sense talk naaaa!

Nobody is after your staying home, infact i dey laff people wey dey see am as a means to rebel against the government. It's good to mourn your dead and pay your respect, nothing wrong with that. but clowns on NL are making it look as if they crippled Nigeria.

I can generate a picture of empty streets during public holiday. I'm sure all of you who work in the office stay home during democracy day. None of you went to work and sit at your office gate because you hate Nigeria.

I'M STILL THE SAME LARIBI (WORLDWIDE). One idiot who was also insulting me reported me so that they will block me. Dem go block me tire.

1 Like

Re: MORE FROM BBC AFRICA: biafra shutdown cripples Nigerian cities by laribarri: 10:51am On May 31, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

Oga you are just writing rubbish. Rest your keyboard mbok.
Our brethren from the East have decided to sit at home. What is your business ? Is it your seat ? Is it your home ? Did Buhari send you ? Haba !

you go and solve your L and R problem abeg. You for sit at home naa or tell you governors. Who e affect? understand a matter before you bring your mouth in. Every argument has a context. I'm not against your staying home. I see you enjoy being a house-boy or gate man as na una calling.
Re: MORE FROM BBC AFRICA: biafra shutdown cripples Nigerian cities by laribarri: 11:01am On May 31, 2018
Ogonimilitant:
This guy you are so frustrated. I just pity you. At this rate, you will soon have stroke. For your information, there is nothing like Delta Igbo keep fooling yourself. I have never heard any Igbo man say he is Imo Igbo, Anambra lgbo, Abia Igbo etc. You are one of those deluded lost ship. God forbid.

The stay at home pained the Buhari Goverment more than its paining you. For the fact that international media carried the news, its big success to IPOD. That shows
IPOB control the people and not the shithole government.

Sorry my Delta igbo wanabe grin

hahahahahaha! frustrated? How? International media have branches everywhere. for your information, they have office in Abuja with local presenters so they can carry any news that will make them sell. Channels carried it and almost all 9ija tv stations are international now.

You are the one having BP and crying of your lost kingdom. Isn't it strange me alone is hitting 9 of you mentioning me and one cry baby who thinks he has large mouth had to report me to be blocked? grin grin grin

Frustrations everywhere becos me go give you facts, i don't live in lies and deceit. Nigeria is bad yes but the igbos also contributed as much as every majority tribe in this country, na una spoil am. I don't fool myself but saying you are noit Nigerian is the most stupid thing you can say. You are the one who is lost brother. yOU DONT HAVE AN IDENTITY. Biafra is not on the map and you will continue to be Nigerian till you die.

You eat Nigerian food, breathe Nigerian air, Nigeria waters, use Nigerian banks who operate under Nigerian policies and so on.
You are governed by a Nigeria and under a Nigeria constitution. yet you said you are not a Nigeria? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Brother you are lost.

You have never heard Imo-Igbo, Anambra-Igbo abi? but you have heard Igbo-jews before grin grin grin grin grin
you just shut yourself with a bomb. cool cool cool cool. Jew wannabe wink wink

You dont wanna go down this road with me because nor be clear eye that fool take block me oooo. dude was frustrated and pointless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MORE FROM BBC AFRICA: biafra shutdown cripples Nigerian cities by laribarri: 11:06am On May 31, 2018
godliman:

you should laff at your own ignorance didnt gov umahi threaten that shop owners will forfeit their shops if they did not open? pls get info before you laff next time so that you dont laff foolishly

what's my business with Umahi? do i reside in the east? I didn't even hear it and that's why i'm saying the sit at home didn't affect our economy.

I'm laughing becos many Ipobians here don't have points to back anything. they insult you, they rant and so on. The governor is a fool, he does not have right to do that as anyone can decide to stay home if they like but if you work in a government office and you choose to stay home, then they can act. Private owners are their own bosses.

I don't talk foolishly, neither do i laff same. If you follow all my mentions, i speak fact and the truth but the truth hurts.

1 Like

Re: MORE FROM BBC AFRICA: biafra shutdown cripples Nigerian cities by laribarri: 11:12am On May 31, 2018
SadiqBabaSani:
kip Consoling Yrsef.

An hausa Ipobian! hahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin

Confused dude! come out of your shadow, be proud of where you come from.

1 Like

Re: MORE FROM BBC AFRICA: biafra shutdown cripples Nigerian cities by TimFisher: 11:35am On May 31, 2018
doctokwus:

The only program I sometimes bumped into was their journalist hangout.Even stopped that soon as I saw they were extremely lopsided in their views.Never bothered watching tvc news itself,cause just knew it would never be objective,far as its owned by Tinubu.
Then completely stopped watching any of their jaundiced programs when they yanked off all newspapers review and political analysis program on their sister then Radio continental,now Max radio FM station.
You came to power based on the freedom of speech afforded you,but cannot even have the decency to allow even airing of views,talkless of dissenting views and opinion,soon as your party came to power.
That's a sign of a station and ruling party financed that go to any length to destroy any minutest criticism of its government.
Re: MORE FROM BBC AFRICA: biafra shutdown cripples Nigerian cities by BrownRoofRep: 11:39am On May 31, 2018
laribarri:

I see, so you are the fool and the idiot who reported me so that the will block me. In fact who is the fool among the mods that blocked me?
double standard.

A terrorist called me a ritualist and a local idiot and i schooled him then you decided to block me? HOW THERE YOU!! Una go block me tire, just know that. I have settled my grudges with the mods but e be like sey una wan re-ignite am.

As for you, i called you an idiot compared with what you called me and you went crying like a child? I see who the frustrated one is. I called you a fool, an idiot and one who is deceived. Are those stronger than being called a ritualist even though such act can be most found among igbos but i went on, yet a MOD ban me? grin grin grin grin

Mynd44 (me dey call you out), i hope it's not you oooo! una double standard too much. investigate before banning someone.
So you will ban a peace loving Nigerian who was accused of being a ritualist (skulls and bone grin grin) over a confirmed and a national terrorist? too bad!

Una go ban me tire ooooo.

I still beat dem in my naturals cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

Report you?
Dude are you high on sleep pills or what?
Who cares about a senseless nonentity like you?
Abeg swerve make I see road.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MORE FROM BBC AFRICA: biafra shutdown cripples Nigerian cities by laribarri: 11:42am On May 31, 2018
BrownRoofRep:

Report you?
Dude are you high on sleep pills or what?
Who cares about a senseless nonentity like you?
Abeg swerve make I see road.

thank God you know i'm big enuff to block your view.

Abum Nnuku Nmawu!!

The stupid reason for my being blocked was connected to you. cool cool

1 Like

Re: MORE FROM BBC AFRICA: biafra shutdown cripples Nigerian cities by TimFisher: 11:45am On May 31, 2018
doctokwus:

The only program I sometimes bumped into was their journalist hangout.Even stopped that soon as I saw they were extremely lopsided in their views.Never bothered watching tvc news itself,cause just knew it would never be objective,far as its owned by Tinubu.
Then completely stopped watching any of their jaundiced programs when they yanked off all newspapers review and political analysis program on their sister then Radio continental,now Max radio FM station.
You came to power based on the freedom of speech afforded you,but cannot even have the decency to allow even airing of views,talkless of dissenting views and opinion,soon as your party came to power.
That's a sign of a station and ruling party financed that go to any length to destroy any minutest criticism of its government.

God bless you my brother....that their journalist hangout or hangover,i am always ashamed the kind of useless program or views that comes out of that station,especially that fat man that is their anchor

Nothing good comes out of that fat guy mouth...I mean nothing good. his views are always sentimental and bias

Sometimes i feel like breaking my television go inside the studio give the stupid man head butt

Thank God....I have stopped watching that most useless station followed by NTA
Re: MORE FROM BBC AFRICA: biafra shutdown cripples Nigerian cities by Spy360(m): 11:56am On May 31, 2018
laribari:

Bro btw u & I, let's tell ourself the truth. Rally is greater because that is what creates fear in the government and also it's a movement. You make noises, make your presence known, air your concerns, give ultimatum, etc. It's a mobilization unit and it builds momentum.

Let's tell ourself the truth, sitting at home does not affect Nigeria or FG. People have a choice to sit at home. The world will recognize you more or hear you when you take to the streets but in this manner, it will fade away on time. Rallies are continuous but you cannot keep staying home, you have to work and eat. If you shut down oil wells by sitting at home then it will affect Abuja and Nigeria. As it stands now, who staying at home epp? Make pengasson go on striker whether Abuja nor go shake.

You don't tell yourselves the truth and that is why things continue to fail, small things continue to look big before the eyes becos you lie to yourselves just to feel good for 30 seconds.

How can you say sitting at home is greater? Does it worry Abuja if you stay home? Mind you, on democracy day everybody stayed home, nobody worked and Nigeria didn't scrumble.

You may think that I'm hausa or yoruba cos anyone who loves Nigeria to you people is from West or north but I'm Delta Ibo I love Nigeria, it's the country I know and feels like it's home and I live freely but what I ate are our leaders (who are from north, west, north and south). Almost all the top senators for years were igbos, what did they do for their people? Pius Ayim, Okadigbo chuba, Ekweremadu, Alison maduekwe, deziani, etc. How many of these influential people yoruba or hausa? Then how come Lagos is improving? Igbos have their own share and blame in destroying this country. Didn't they also loot billions? Are they saints? The roles they occupied, did they help their people or develop their states?

I don't have a problem with peeps staying home as it is for them to honour their heroes., after all Lagos state give holiday for June 12 (Abiola) but wen Ipobians here on NL begin to talk trash and show pictures, saying every complied, 100%. Compliance, etc. I just laff.

What government said it's clear. Keep your flags, don't take to the streets, don't grant treasonable interviews or you are arrested for terrorizing the country and every ipobian complied, that alone is a defeat whether you want tell the truth or not.

Nobody is arrested for sitting at home, it's not a crime.

You are calling me a Nigerian and you are not? See you lying to yourself. I shake my head for this brainwashing. How can you discriminate? You sounded like a ghanian or a togolese now. In your word....... you Nigerians.

You guys are bewitched (sorry to say).
You probably live in outside the east (maybe in lagos)
You live in Nigeria, you were born here. You spend naira.
If you have to travel out you will use Nigerian passport
If you have an Id card it will be a Nigerian card.
Your tribe and kinsmen are also in government and also responsible in spoiling this nation along with all the criminals ruling us.
You don't use visa to live here
You don't need a work permit to work anywhere in this great nation.
If you are a football fan, your heart beats for the super eagles.

YET YOU SAY YOU ARE NOT NIGERIAN that you Ave been all your life because one liar said so? HAA!!

I pity you! You have lost your identity. You have non because biafra is not on the map. Go and claim Ghana or Togo if you hate being 9ija, those are real countries.

Now you are saying it's an internal matter so the world won't say anything. Ndi igbo, let's tell ourselves the truth Maka chineke. What about all those propaganda? America will ask buhari! Trump tis, trump dat! United nations this, UN that. The average Kanu supporter thought UN will be on their side. Now because nothing happened when Kanu was silenced you say it's an internal issue but ipob was banking on international community. When a man lies to himself and his people, he fools only himself and his people.
Cool down.
What they planned was a sit at home not rally. so don't judge anyone with that.

There will be time for rally and there will be time for war.

So relax nwanne.
Re: MORE FROM BBC AFRICA: biafra shutdown cripples Nigerian cities by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 31, 2018
Justiceleague1:

if stay-at-home is nothing,why then are you developing high BP with this long epistle? grin

Ewedu mental grin

lzaa immhotep

laribari is just exhibiting APC typical behaviour

cc shalomc madridguy buhariguy iceberg3 onyeoga odvanguard yorubaassasin itsmeaboki

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MORE FROM BBC AFRICA: biafra shutdown cripples Nigerian cities by gidgiddy: 12:54pm On May 31, 2018
TimFisher:

God bless you my brother....that their journalist hangout or hangover,i am always ashamed the kind of useless program or views that comes out of that station,especially that fat man that is their anchor

Nothing good comes out of that fat guy mouth...I mean nothing good. his views are always sentimental and bias

Sometimes i feel like breaking my television go inside the studio give the stupid man head butt

Thank God....I have stopped watching that most useless station followed by NTA

TVC news is just a Yoruba propaganda house. All they do there is present news from the Yoruba point of view which is why they are so biased. The journalist hangout has become a joke with that Otitoju guy who obviously likes the sound of his own voice more than wether he knows what he is talking about. What is even more shocking about TVC news is that even when the government is commuting human rights violation, abusing its powers, clamping down on people, disregarding the rule of law, TVC news will making excuses for them and painting them in a good light. "This Morning" with uncle Tori has become a joke with Uncle Yori asking and answering his own questions.

It is now getting hard to find a media outlet that is balanced in its projection of the news.

1 Like

Re: MORE FROM BBC AFRICA: biafra shutdown cripples Nigerian cities by TimFisher: 1:18pm On May 31, 2018
gidgiddy:

TVC news is just a Yoruba propaganda house. All they do there is present news from the Yoruba point of view which is why they are so biased. The journalist hangout has become a joke with that Otitoju guy who obviously likes the sound of his own voice more than wether he knows what he is talking about. What is even more shocking about TVC news is that even when the government is commuting human rights violation, abusing its powers, clamping down on people, disregarding the rule of law, TVC news will making excuses for them and painting them in a good light. "This Morning" with uncle Tori has become a joke with Uncle Yori asking and answering his own questions.

It is now getting hard to find a media outlet that is balanced in its projection of the news.

Hahahaha...serious!

I never knew it was a yoruba media house

see how they are making fool of themselves

my brother i stopped watching that crap

I would prefer to watch telemundo or even children cartoon than to watch nonsense in my life

I despise that useless fat guy!

Shame to them!

they failed the ethics of professional journalism
Re: MORE FROM BBC AFRICA: biafra shutdown cripples Nigerian cities by bless1015(m): 1:19pm On May 31, 2018
laribari:

Bro btw u & I, let's tell ourself the truth. Rally is greater because that is what creates fear in the government and also it's a movement. You make noises, make your presence known, air your concerns, give ultimatum, etc. It's a mobilization unit and it builds momentum.

Let's tell ourself the truth, sitting at home does not affect Nigeria or FG. People have a choice to sit at home. The world will recognize you more or hear you when you take to the streets but in this manner, it will fade away on time. Rallies are continuous but you cannot keep staying home, you have to work and eat. If you shut down oil wells by sitting at home then it will affect Abuja and Nigeria. As it stands now, who staying at home epp? Make pengasson go on striker whether Abuja nor go shake.

You don't tell yourselves the truth and that is why things continue to fail, small things continue to look big before the eyes becos you lie to yourselves just to feel good for 30 seconds.

How can you say sitting at home is greater? Does it worry Abuja if you stay home? Mind you, on democracy day everybody stayed home, nobody worked and Nigeria didn't scrumble.

You may think that I'm hausa or yoruba cos anyone who loves Nigeria to you people is from West or north but I'm Delta Ibo I love Nigeria, it's the country I know and feels like it's home and I live freely but what I ate are our leaders (who are from north, west, north and south). Almost all the top senators for years were igbos, what did they do for their people? Pius Ayim, Okadigbo chuba, Ekweremadu, Alison maduekwe, deziani, etc. How many of these influential people yoruba or hausa? Then how come Lagos is improving? Igbos have their own share and blame in destroying this country. Didn't they also loot billions? Are they saints? The roles they occupied, did they help their people or develop their states?

I don't have a problem with peeps staying home as it is for them to honour their heroes., after all Lagos state give holiday for June 12 (Abiola) but wen Ipobians here on NL begin to talk trash and show pictures, saying every complied, 100%. Compliance, etc. I just laff.

What government said it's clear. Keep your flags, don't take to the streets, don't grant treasonable interviews or you are arrested for terrorizing the country and every ipobian complied, that alone is a defeat whether you want tell the truth or not.

Nobody is arrested for sitting at home, it's not a crime.

You are calling me a Nigerian and you are not? See you lying to yourself. I shake my head for this brainwashing. How can you discriminate? You sounded like a ghanian or a togolese now. In your word....... you Nigerians.

You guys are bewitched (sorry to say).
You probably live in outside the east (maybe in lagos)
You live in Nigeria, you were born here. You spend naira.
If you have to travel out you will use Nigerian passport
If you have an Id card it will be a Nigerian card.
Your tribe and kinsmen are also in government and also responsible in spoiling this nation along with all the criminals ruling us.
You don't use visa to live here
You don't need a work permit to work anywhere in this great nation.
If you are a football fan, your heart beats for the super eagles.

YET YOU SAY YOU ARE NOT NIGERIAN that you Ave been all your life because one liar said so? HAA!!

I pity you! You have lost your identity. You have non because biafra is not on the map. Go and claim Ghana or Togo if you hate being 9ija, those are real countries.

Now you are saying it's an internal matter so the world won't say anything. Ndi igbo, let's tell ourselves the truth Maka chineke. What about all those propaganda? America will ask buhari! Trump tis, trump dat! United nations this, UN that. The average Kanu supporter thought UN will be on their side. Now because nothing happened when Kanu was silenced you say it's an internal issue but ipob was banking on international community. When a man lies to himself and his people, he fools only himself and his people.
bro God bless u.i am a rivers igbo too.am from ayama ndoki in oyigbo lga i don't support them this ipob ppl.they hv blt their foundation on propaganda and they lived on it thinking that it will help them.yesterday they said ogoni ppl joined them liar.i hate them with passion. they said rivers delta n bayelsans are biafrans i hv never seen any of those ppl identify as biafrans.they are making me to be ashamed cus other ethnic group in Nigeria still c us as Igbos this ppl should just go home and buld igbo land n stop embarrassing us pls

1 Like

Re: MORE FROM BBC AFRICA: biafra shutdown cripples Nigerian cities by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 31, 2018
frankdoz22:
A stay-at-home protest by Biafran separatists in Nigeria has crippled cities and towns in the south-east.
Streets are empty and markets, banks and schools are closed to mark the abortive attempt in 1967 to gain independence for the region.
It led to a bitter three-year civil war in which more than one million people were killed.
The authorities have warned the secessionists against street protests and security forces are on patrol.

South-eastern Nigeria is mainly inhabited by the ethnic Igbo community, who often complain of marginalisation - accusing successive governments of failing to develop their areas.

In the last few years, there have been a resurgence of support for a breakaway state of Biafra led by the banned group Indigenous People of Biafra (Ipob) and the Movement for the Actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra (Massob).
The BBC Igbo service says there has been a total shutdown in the Igbo heartland of Enugu and Anambra states.

This timber market in the oil hub of Port Harcourt was among the many businesses that observed the stay-away call
The southern oil city of Port Harcourt as well as parts of Abia state have also been affected by the stay-away.

People have been sending in photos to BBC Igbo of deserted streets, including one of the iconic Niger River Bridge in Onitsha, known as the gateway to the east, which is usually congested with traffic.

Ipob leader Nnamdi Kanu is currently facing treason-related charges.
He has not been seen in public since last September when his house was raided by the Nigerian military. The army denies arresting him and his whereabouts are unknown.www-bbc-co-uk.0.freebasics.com/news/world-africa-44304368?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597">https://https-www-bbc-co-uk.0.freebasics.com/news/world-africa-44304368?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597%3BAfqDOIsUOlQlswAF https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-44304368#
but . . .but . . . but . . ..I thought Nnamdi Kanu had very few followers, according to APC minions grin grin grin

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-44304368

cc lzaa onyeoga madridguy buhariguy sarrki ngeneukwenu iceberg3 shalomc t9ksy deji7 femi4 odvanguard yorubaassasin itsmeaboki

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MORE FROM BBC AFRICA: biafra shutdown cripples Nigerian cities by godliman: 1:32pm On May 31, 2018
laribarri:

what's my business with Umahi? do i reside in the east? I didn't even hear it and that's why i'm saying the sit at home didn't affect our economy.

I'm laughing becos many Ipobians here don't have points to back anything. they insult you, they rant and so on. The governor is a fool, he does not have right to do that as anyone can decide to stay home if they like but if you work in a government office and you choose to stay home, then they can act. Private owners are their own bosses.

I don't talk foolishly, neither do i laff same. If you follow all my mentions, i speak fact and the truth but the truth hurts.
how can truth hurt me when i am not an ipobian? i am from middle belt and ve no bizness with ipob but you did seem to have all the facts when you wrote thats why i corrected your ignorance. in any case you earn my respect for being this gentle and not rash and abusive like many ipobians.
Re: MORE FROM BBC AFRICA: biafra shutdown cripples Nigerian cities by Ogonimilitant(m): 2:04pm On May 31, 2018
laribarri:

hahahahahaha! frustrated? How? International media have branches everywhere. for your information, they have office in Abuja with local presenters so they can carry any news that will make them sell. Channels carried it and almost all 9ija tv stations are international now.

You are the one having BP and crying of your lost kingdom. Isn't it strange me alone is hitting 9 of you mentioning me and one cry baby who thinks he has large mouth had to report me to be blocked? grin grin grin

Frustrations everywhere becos me go give you facts, i don't live in lies and deceit. Nigeria is bad yes but the igbos also contributed as much as every majority tribe in this country, na una spoil am. I don't fool myself but saying you are noit Nigerian is the most stupid thing you can say. You are the one who is lost brother. yOU DONT HAVE AN IDENTITY. Biafra is not on the map and you will continue to be Nigerian till you die.

You eat Nigerian food, breathe Nigerian air, Nigeria waters, use Nigerian banks who operate under Nigerian policies and so on.
You are governed by a Nigeria and under a Nigeria constitution. yet you said you are not a Nigeria? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Brother you are lost.

You have never heard Imo-Igbo, Anambra-Igbo abi? but you have heard Igbo-jews before grin grin grin grin grin
you just shut yourself with a bomb. cool cool cool cool. Jew wannabe wink wink

You dont wanna go down this road with me because nor be clear eye that fool take block me oooo. dude was frustrated and pointless.
grin grin grin grin grin grin Afonja has been busted. who are you refering as "una" Igbos abi? Delta Igbo man grin grin. The shithole, that is your country. Guy you and your tribe are finished its too late. We have turned your land to business colony why Fulani is about to turn your land into cattle colony

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MORE FROM BBC AFRICA: biafra shutdown cripples Nigerian cities by Ogonimilitant(m): 2:08pm On May 31, 2018
bless1015:
bro God bless u.i am a rivers igbo too.am from ayama ndoki in oyigbo lga i don't support them this ipob ppl.they hv blt their foundation on propaganda and they lived on it thinking that it will help them.yesterday they said ogoni ppl joined them liar.i hate them with passion. they said rivers delta n bayelsans are biafrans i hv never seen any of those ppl identify as biafrans.they are making me to be ashamed cus other ethnic group in Nigeria still c us as Igbos this ppl should just go home and buld igbo land n stop embarrassing us pls
Afonja busted grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MORE FROM BBC AFRICA: biafra shutdown cripples Nigerian cities by Ogonimilitant(m): 2:13pm On May 31, 2018
godliman:
how can truth hurt me when i am not an ipobian? i am from middle belt and ve no bizness with ipob but you did seem to have all the facts when you wrote thats why i corrected your ignorance. in any case you earn my respect for being this gentle and not rash and abusive like many ipobians.
mention your tribe in middle belt Afonja. we know there are pockets of Afonjas middle belt. Tiv man or plateau man will not agree with your comment

1 Like

Re: MORE FROM BBC AFRICA: biafra shutdown cripples Nigerian cities by WhoRUDeceiving: 2:14pm On May 31, 2018
Ogonimilitant:

They have not changed, and neither has their PR, and that is why we don't buy their divide and rule tactics again. See them
Re: MORE FROM BBC AFRICA: biafra shutdown cripples Nigerian cities by ElsonMorali: 2:27pm On May 31, 2018
Ziggylady:

None of your business.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: MORE FROM BBC AFRICA: biafra shutdown cripples Nigerian cities by ElsonMorali: 2:32pm On May 31, 2018
Ziggylady:

Lagos blablabla!!..are you given land and properties for free??..dont you buy them just like Igbos??..keep fooling yourselves..

That you harbour malice in your heart doe not i mean i wont sell and make money of you..especially if we are one Nigeria....'I make my money and move on' is the Igbo Businessman's philosophy..no time!...

You can call me a Jew-wanna- be,no problem,but i wont call you an 'afonja cone-head'

An example of your malicious tendencies is you and your brothers pain and anger at the decision of most Igbos to st-at-home in remembrance of our beloved who died during the Civil War..

Yeah other tribes hate us while they love you,espevially Hausa-Fulani Muslims undecided..Middle-belters have also received enormousl love from Fulani Herdsmen

Stop ranting. You can buy land anywhere in Nigeria but obviously you aren't aware that the land you bought isn't yours for keeps. It has an expiry date, as in lease.

The day y'all man up and get your Biafra is the day you'll understand that the land you bought in the Southwest has a countdown timer attached to it.

Please let us know when you are really ready to take concrete steps to actualize Biafra instead of making noise on Nairaland.

Most of you seem to forget that Nairaland is a virtual space. Before we know it now, some of you will come here and be claiming they helped develop Nairaland too just like they developed China.

Go out there and fight for your Biafra. Who's stopping you?

1 Like

Re: MORE FROM BBC AFRICA: biafra shutdown cripples Nigerian cities by ElsonMorali: 2:36pm On May 31, 2018
Ogonimilitant:
Afonja, you know very soon Igbo man will be your Governor. They are already making laws for you at state assembly and representing you in Abuja. Lagos is going almost. This is one Nigeria. I am an avocate of one Nigeria but igbo suprimacy

I'm sure you aren't up to 20 yet. You have a lot to learn.

1 Like

Re: MORE FROM BBC AFRICA: biafra shutdown cripples Nigerian cities by Cooly100: 2:42pm On May 31, 2018
ElsonMorali:

Stop ranting. You can buy land anywhere in Nigeria but obviously you aren't aware that the land you bought isn't yours for keeps. It has an expiry date, as in lease.

The day y'all man up and get your Biafra is the day you'll understand that the land you bought in the Southwest has a countdown timer attached to it.

Please let us know when you are really ready to take concrete steps to actualize Biafra instead of making noise on Nairaland.

Most of you seem to forget that Nairaland is a virtual space. Before we know it now, some of you will come here and be claiming they helped develop Nairaland too just like they developed China.

Of course they develop Nairaland.

How many other stories make it up to 10 pages on Nairaland. more than the stories about the Igbos, Baifra...?

Remove the stories of Igbo beauties and celebrities like E-Money, P Square, Techno, Davido/Chioma, and loads of others and your nairaland is as boring and lifeless as oluma rock..

So yes they help to develop Nairaland...

You can take that to the bank...

2 Likes

Re: MORE FROM BBC AFRICA: biafra shutdown cripples Nigerian cities by ElsonMorali: 2:50pm On May 31, 2018
Cooly100:

Of course they develop Nairaland.

How many other stories make it up to 10 pages on Nairaland. more than the stories about the Igbos, Baifra...?

Remove the stories of Igbo beauties and celebrities like E-Money, P Square, Techno, Davido/Chioma, and loads of others and your nairaland is as boring and lifeless as oluma rock..

So yes they help to develop Nairaland...

You can take that to the bank...

Lol at Igbo beauty.

Issorite.

You're suffering from delusions of grandeur occasioned by inferiority complex.

I guess the Igbo tribe is the best in the world right?

I agree.

Igbo Amaka.

Can we move on already please.

1 Like

Re: MORE FROM BBC AFRICA: biafra shutdown cripples Nigerian cities by CyynthiaKiss(f): 3:00pm On May 31, 2018
laribari:

Cha! I can't help but laff. It's clear who the frustruted one is.

As mumu as you are, don't know that BIAFRA will never come if you continue to sit at home. If you are talking about chest beaters i think it's IPOB and you are copying that. I remember the song you guys sung back then. You threathened to bring NIgeria down if anything happens to director. what didn't you people say? some even said this is not 1966 o, blab, blah blah. Who has biwitched you guys?

to the point you people turned jews and still call yourselves umu-chineke. Who told you the Jews or judaism belief in Jesus as the Messiah? That's how confused you guys were. that was where you people missed t. God was never in that movement. did it fail or not? It does fail even though you tried to make it religious. There are 3 forms of power and Kanu ( a smart guy knows this). 1. Economical 2. Political 3. Religious.

From your words, i can see you are among the violent IPOBIANS, i can imagine the things you must have said back then in your booasting. grin grin grin grin grin. Look at that young man who is writing in colours, even if he disagrees with me, he isn't violent.

I know you are hurt and frustrated, being confounded and restricted to sit at home rather than act like hooligan in the street, so that you can loot shops in the name of protest (in the mist of real protestants). grin grin grin grin. The government have you where they want it, protest in your homes but becos you are daft you can't see that. You have been enveloped! wink wink wink

I have said it many many times that BIAFRA WILL NEVER HAPPEN. I am talking from a neutra point of view. YOU KNOW WHY? Abuja will fight blood and sweat as LONG AS IT INVOLVES CRUDE OIL. Why didn't Bayelsa and Akwa Ibom join your sit at home? I said it all along that biafra is an Igbo movement who wants to colonize our delta Oil but una nor agree.

The only way biafra will come is by war! I have sat down to look at it very well and im sure ojukwu did same. The great Ikemba!
FG will never in this world or lifetime sign a treaty that will take away crudeoil from Nigeria, so the best bet is to fight for it and in fighting, you have to win. Ipob has lost the first war, lost the second movement and there is no harm in trying again but know it that lives will go with it.
With all the trash you just said about sitting at home, was there no election in Anambra state? Mr man you are daft to the bone. On this biafra argument o, you can never win it. WHY? because it failed again. if you sit at home continually, it wont bring biafra as you already claimed the sitting at home has already been happening for years. Congrats!

If it was effective, then why did kanu come out? you are back to where you started off again.

You have to fight the war with Nigeria if you want to break the hand of government, thats how countries break up. A revolution. Who sits down to agree to part ways when one party will be on the loosing end. I'm not in support of war, i'm only telling you the truth as it's the only way it can happen becos this government won't give away crude oiln especially when it's not in the east.

Peeps like you only hide behind your phone or computer to rant in frustration. come out and fight, you think Ojukwu was stupid abi? come and die as a hero, let people sit at home for you. cool cool cool
As helicopters were hovering, why didn't you come out? Nnamdi Kanu would have come out.

As police took over the streets, why didn't you come out? Nnamdi Kanu would have come out. When Kanu was arround, didn't you guys take guns from police men when you challenged them? Idiot!!

you are going to live and die in NIgeria .. hahahahahahaha.

You are trapped here forever or you fight war now. Commit the suicide once and for all, lets see how many world power will support biafra in that war. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lai Mohammed !
I thought you said you are Delta Igbo and at the same time saying that Igbos want to corner your oil.
Your statement is like saying that " you are from family of Tinibu and still crying that Tinibu Family want to steal your properties"
Does it make sense to you ?

Why are you muzlem yorubass good at lying ?
Stop disgracing us (Yoruba Christians.)
Spits !

Cc: Brownroofrep and Ogonimilitant come carry your dog comot for here.
Re: MORE FROM BBC AFRICA: biafra shutdown cripples Nigerian cities by Cooly100: 3:01pm On May 31, 2018
ElsonMorali:

Lol at Igbo beauty.

Issorite.

You're suffering from delusions of grandeur occasioned by inferiority complex.

I guess the Igbo tribe is the best in the world right?

I agree.

Igbo Amaka.

Can we move on already please.

Move on to where?

Let NL admin take a roll call of contributors even on the Political section and let's see who contributes more to the traffic...

Ogbeni you are new in these things...you can check yourself.

So I put it to you that they are developing Nairaland.

They day they stop contributing to NL..it will die slowly...Is it you and the northerners who can't afford bandwidth who will increase its traffic?
Re: MORE FROM BBC AFRICA: biafra shutdown cripples Nigerian cities by Ziggylady(f): 3:34pm On May 31, 2018
ElsonMorali:

You are the one ranting and crying because of a sit-at-home that is none of your business in any way...You are the one being a nuisance on this issue..therefore the onus is on you to shut your trap,scram and quit spitting all over the place.

Yeah we can buy land anywhere and there is nohing you or your hoardes of fellow haters can do about...You can decorate yourselves with medals of 'accommodators' who deserved some accolades..your business

Nairaland does not belong to you or your clan so go take several seats..

Yeah the day we get our Biafra you can all swoop to steal our lands and properties cos that is what you leave for....Reaping where you did not sow

Till then shut your freaking trap and swerve into the nearest sewage around you while we mourn our loved ones and do our thing!

Your advise is nothing but a poisoned chalice,..so shove it down your throat.
Re: MORE FROM BBC AFRICA: biafra shutdown cripples Nigerian cities by bless1015(m): 5:26pm On May 31, 2018
Ogonimilitant:
check my profile before u call me afonja.any ndoki or opobo man here cn quote me so we cn speak our language. cus both tribe speak the same language.to further identify myslf
Re: MORE FROM BBC AFRICA: biafra shutdown cripples Nigerian cities by laribarri: 5:33pm On May 31, 2018
Ogonimilitant:
grin grin grin grin grin grin Afonja has been busted. who are you refering as "una" Igbos abi? Delta Igbo man grin grin. The shithole, that is your country. Guy you and your tribe are finished its too late. We have turned your land to business colony why Fulani is about to turn your land into cattle colony

hahaha, see this one? Do you know what context is? I'm speaking from the context of the foolish Igbos that are arguing, the Ipobians. Do you think all Igbos supported Kanu? Come to Lagos and see. Infact, i know many who said they were not relocating when they called everyone to come back home.

If i say una, i mean the blind ones. Yes, i'm am very proud of where i'm from. I will be a foolish to cover where i'm from. If i'm yoruba then i'm yoruba or hausa, but i'm a minority tribe in Nigeria and i'm proud. I love my language and culture. As dft as most of you, anyone who doesnt support kanu or a divided NIgeria is yoruba. #

Ewu Gambia
Re: MORE FROM BBC AFRICA: biafra shutdown cripples Nigerian cities by laribarri: 5:38pm On May 31, 2018
godliman:

I searched and read your mention carefully and didn't find anything that will make me clap back at you, so i will put my sword in my sheath.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Did Not Sack Any Worker- Gov. Fayemi / Dino Melaye Wins APC Kogi West Primary / Edited: GOD, LIFE, TRUTH, LOGIC, LIE, DEATH, GAY, MAN, WOMAN, ANIMAL.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.