Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,849 members, 7,798,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

MORE FROM BBC AFRICA: biafra shutdown cripples Nigerian cities - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MORE FROM BBC AFRICA: biafra shutdown cripples Nigerian cities (12082 Views)

NIMET Predicts 3 Days Of Cloudy Skies, Sunshine In Nigerian Cities / Downtown Aerial View Of Two Emerging Nigerian Cities / FG’s School Feeding: Crisis Cripples Scheme, Benefiting States Lament (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MORE FROM BBC AFRICA: biafra shutdown cripples Nigerian cities by laribarri: 5:50pm On May 31, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:

Lai Mohammed !
I thought you said you are Delta Igbo and at the same time saying that Igbos want to corner your oil.
Your statement is like saying that " you are from family of Tinibu and still crying that Tinibu Family want to steal your properties"
Does it make sense to you ?

Why are you muzlem yorubass good at lying ?
Stop disgracing us (Yoruba Christians.)
Spits !

Cc: Brownroofrep and Ogonimilitant come carry your dog comot for here.

It's people like you that makes other think Ipobians are daft and not learned. How did anything i said define my tribe? You guys are so dull and gulible and i laff becos it's certain you have found escape routes. Anyone who does not want Nigeria divided is an afonja.

You are copying your local government people (Brownroofrep and Ogonimilitant), so till now you can't figure out that i fear no one? I have been taking on 9 guys since mentioning me but i haven't stopped and i won't.

Yes i am a confirm Anioma dude and i speak Igbo very well in case it pleases you to know. where is crude Oil in Nigeria? Isn't it meanly Niger delta? Are deltans not a part of Niger-delta? As long as Anioma state is yet to be created, as it stands today Oil is in Delta state. Even Edo state is considered as Niger-delta.

Like i said, i don't speak or write nonsense, i think right before i respond. As much as Hausas can be very annoying sometimes in terms of how they act, i still love Nigeria and that's my reason for not wanting a divided Nigeria. Whether you like it or yes, i love the Igbos, Yorubas and Hausas even though those ones can be annoying sometimes. I have alot of Hausas around me who work for me and get paid. Many are good people, we just have bad leaders and even Igbos join for the bad leaders.

Have the east not produced loads of senators? Even senate president self. Deziani that stoles billions, nor be Igbo woman, yet her people need help. Abegi, face where the real problem is.
Re: MORE FROM BBC AFRICA: biafra shutdown cripples Nigerian cities by EzeNri(m): 5:51pm On May 31, 2018
laribari:

You people make me laff. It's not a crime for a man to decide to sit at home, I can skip work with an excuse if I like too, so don't make it a big deal. Why una like to fool una self.

Government didn't say don't stay home but don't come and be shouting on the road with flags. I think that is clear enuff.

If people get mind they should violate that. Don't make sitting home a biggie, it's not. There is no issue with that as long as it doesn't disturb FG or threaten Nigeria.
They have started twisting it.

FT Score:

IPOB 7 - Zombies 0
Re: MORE FROM BBC AFRICA: biafra shutdown cripples Nigerian cities by godliman: 8:04am On Jun 01, 2018
Ogonimilitant:
mention your tribe in middle belt Afonja. we know there are pockets of Afonjas middle belt. Tiv man or plateau man will not agree with your comment
if idomas are afonjas so be it
Re: MORE FROM BBC AFRICA: biafra shutdown cripples Nigerian cities by godliman: 8:13am On Jun 01, 2018
laribarri:

I searched and read your mention carefully and didn't find anything that will make me clap back at you, so i will put my sword in my sheath.
I ALSO REMOVE MY FINGER FROM THE TRIGGER AND LOWER MY RPG

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MORE FROM BBC AFRICA: biafra shutdown cripples Nigerian cities by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 03, 2018
laribarri:

hahaha, see this one? Do you know what context is? I'm speaking from the context of the foolish Igbos that are arguing, the Ipobians. Do you think all Igbos supported Kanu? Come to Lagos and see. Infact, i know many who said they were not relocating when they called everyone to come back home.

If i say una, i mean the blind ones. Yes, i'm am very proud of where i'm from. I will be a foolish to cover where i'm from. If i'm yoruba then i'm yoruba or hausa, but i'm a minority tribe in Nigeria and i'm proud. I love my language and culture. As dft as most of you, anyone who doesnt support kanu or a divided NIgeria is yoruba. #

Ewu Gambia
This is how Benue people were ranting until sense fell upon them.

Cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom madridguy buhariguy sarrki shalomc iceberg3

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How 16 Deputy Governors Quit In 19 Years / Atiku Will Take Nigeria Backward, Says Olawepo-hashim / Is The 2019 Election An Improvement On That Of 2015 Election?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.