Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode: IPOB's Sit At Home Order Has Brought The East To A Standstill - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode: IPOB's Sit At Home Order Has Brought The East To A Standstill (37484 Views)

Our ‘City Boy’ Has Brought Extreme Hardship – Bishop Adeoye / Fani Kayode: IPOB Rigged Ireti Kingibe Into Power As FCT Senator / Northern Women Protest In Abuja, Demand Referendum For South-East To Choose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Fani-Kayode: IPOB's Sit At Home Order Has Brought The East To A Standstill by Tiwaz2: 7:31pm On May 30, 2018
Former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani Kayode has reacted to the Biafra May 30th sit at Home day in remembrance to fallen who died in the cause of actualizing the Biafra Republic.

According him, The Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB has won the respect of the word.

In His Words..

IPOB's "stay at home" order has brought the east to a standstill. These brave young freedom fighters who have continued to resist the tyranny of President Buhari by peaceful means have won the respect of the world.They are martyrs and heroes.God bless my friend and brother Nnamdi Kanu!.

Source: http://www.currentnewsinnigeria.com/Igbos-stay-at-home-order-has-brought-the-east-to-a-standstill-fani-kayode/

61 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: IPOB's Sit At Home Order Has Brought The East To A Standstill by malificent(f): 7:36pm On May 30, 2018
cry

Majority stayed home out of respect for the dead and fallen heroes not because of orders.

May the souls of our fallen heroes rest in peace. They fought for a good cause.

Modified :

For those bashing me, please allow me mourn my grandfather who died in the war in Peace. I am currently in Awka, there was no one stationed on the road to harass anyone who wanted to go about his or her normal business. I stayed home. It's a personal decision. I have someone I have to mourn.

How is that contradictory?

320 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: IPOB's Sit At Home Order Has Brought The East To A Standstill by PassingShot(m): 7:40pm On May 30, 2018
Any opportunity to wail in frustration.

No amount of wailing, cursing and teeth gnashing will save you from the impending sentencing for your corruption crimes. You shall be jailed soon. It's a matter of time before the long hands of the law catch up with you.

You haven't seen anything.

41 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: IPOB's Sit At Home Order Has Brought The East To A Standstill by CanineOfJackal: 7:40pm On May 30, 2018
I lost my uncles in that war while my dad fought the war as a 15 year old only child.

I'm proud of their sacrifice and will not run away if I'm called to serve.

We fight wars to die today so that our kids future will be secured

343 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: IPOB's Sit At Home Order Has Brought The East To A Standstill by kanubiafra: 7:41pm On May 30, 2018
malificent:
cry

Majority stayed home out of respect for the dead and fallen heroes not because of orders.

Your Contradicting Yourself The Sit At Home Was In Respect Of The Dead In The First Place. So Whats Your Point

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: IPOB's Sit At Home Order Has Brought The East To A Standstill by CanineOfJackal: 7:41pm On May 30, 2018
PassingShot:

No amount of wailing, cursing and teeth gnashing will save you from the impending sentencing for your corruption crimes. You shall be jailed soon. It's a matter of time before the long hands of the law catch up with you.

Shut up

280 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: IPOB's Sit At Home Order Has Brought The East To A Standstill by Mutemenot(m): 7:41pm On May 30, 2018
Buhari failed to understand that 95 percent of igbos are hardcore Biafrans . You can't kill ideology that has come to stay

254 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: IPOB's Sit At Home Order Has Brought The East To A Standstill by CanineOfJackal: 7:43pm On May 30, 2018
malificent:
cry

This table you are shaking, there are a lot of IPOB members sitting on it

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: IPOB's Sit At Home Order Has Brought The East To A Standstill by Ogonimilitant(m): 7:45pm On May 30, 2018
This simply shows that, IPOB are really respected in the SE and parts of old Biafra land.

174 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: IPOB's Sit At Home Order Has Brought The East To A Standstill by TimFisher: 7:46pm On May 30, 2018
grin

What more can i say?

Yyseke,Iboparecriminals,Maridguy,useless sarkin,Buhariguy,and many other bats should bury their head in shame!

Next time don't ever poke nose in anything that is related to Biafra or Igbo's as a whole

Just channel your grievances to that useless vegetable in aso rock

All hail Biafra!

Biafra is an ideology that can't be defeated

it is imbedded in our gene

Kill us....Our children will continue....

Until Biafra is restored

All hail Biafra!

God bless Biafra and keep us safe!

195 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: IPOB's Sit At Home Order Has Brought The East To A Standstill by Kingsley1000(m): 7:47pm On May 30, 2018
IPOB SHOULD FORM A POLITICAL PARTY AND TAKE OVER THE EAST

75 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: IPOB's Sit At Home Order Has Brought The East To A Standstill by BiafranBushBoy: 7:47pm On May 30, 2018
[s]
PassingShot:

[/s]

I just gave you a like - which equates to your total worth. (you can prove me wrong tho)

I mean outside of this forum.

Learn to type as someone complete in mind, body, and soul.

This is not an insult, so don't see it as one.

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: IPOB's Sit At Home Order Has Brought The East To A Standstill by cyojunior1(m): 7:47pm On May 30, 2018
malificent:
cry

Keep swaying away from the truth to avoid been bashed on this platform!

you mourn the dead not on the order of those secessionist groups who knew the importance of those that were brutally killed while trying to secure a brighter future of your own and not on the orders of those who cares not about them ( ur present governor ) .

S M H

13 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: IPOB's Sit At Home Order Has Brought The East To A Standstill by PassingShot(m): 7:50pm On May 30, 2018
[s]
BiafranBushBoy:

I just gave you a like - which equates to your total worth. (you can prove me wrong tho)

I mean outside of this forum.

Learn to type as someone complete in mind, body, and soul.

This is not an insult, so don't see it as one.
[/s]

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: IPOB's Sit At Home Order Has Brought The East To A Standstill by baileyleon: 7:57pm On May 30, 2018
100% Practical Web Design and Development Training in Lagos!

Expert Instructors
UNLIMITED WIFI INTERNET
Lunch/Refreshment
Certification After Training Completion
PLUS MUCH MORE!

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: IPOB's Sit At Home Order Has Brought The East To A Standstill by Stricker321: 7:57pm On May 30, 2018
Yyeske
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: IPOB's Sit At Home Order Has Brought The East To A Standstill by TheAngry1: 7:58pm On May 30, 2018
This dude thinks because he is shagging an Igbo woman he is suddenly 'one of them.' I laugh... grin grin grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: IPOB's Sit At Home Order Has Brought The East To A Standstill by ipobarecriminals: 7:58pm On May 30, 2018
sad display guy dey enjoy any ipob girls ponmo.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: IPOB's Sit At Home Order Has Brought The East To A Standstill by kurt09(m): 7:58pm On May 30, 2018
They should make it three days. I enjoyed my day.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: IPOB's Sit At Home Order Has Brought The East To A Standstill by TimFisher: 7:58pm On May 30, 2018
Kingsley1000:
IPOB SHOULD FORM A POLITICAL PARTY AND TAKE OVER THE EAST

You have been lamenting since today

Who did this to you?

Are you sure you will survive this night?

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: IPOB's Sit At Home Order Has Brought The East To A Standstill by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 30, 2018
grin...... Na dem loss market grin grin grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: IPOB's Sit At Home Order Has Brought The East To A Standstill by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 30, 2018
PassingShot:

Take it easy on yourself bro. Earn the BMC stipend but don't frustrate yourself doing that. undecided

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: IPOB's Sit At Home Order Has Brought The East To A Standstill by Gistful: 8:00pm On May 30, 2018
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: IPOB's Sit At Home Order Has Brought The East To A Standstill by Edu3Again: 8:01pm On May 30, 2018
And they said IPOB was finished!
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7186325_peace_jpeg647e94a03bdcebce04ea19bec9861662

Arewa feels threatened by IPOB's sit at home but have no problem with Fulani herdsmen,
is that not double standards?

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: IPOB's Sit At Home Order Has Brought The East To A Standstill by Newpride(m): 8:02pm On May 30, 2018
This ffk is worst than Lucifer.....
He sent Nnamdi Kanu to his early grave while he his busy building his own life and family, even with triplet...

Igbos are senseless and cheat beaters... shocked

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: IPOB's Sit At Home Order Has Brought The East To A Standstill by Daviddson(m): 8:04pm On May 30, 2018
This was one of the men that sent Kanu to an early.... They continued hyping and touting him as untouchable and he too fell into the trap. If IPOB is sensible enough they'd not allow any man to swell their head again, even if Obama attends their rally (future impossible tense).

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: IPOB's Sit At Home Order Has Brought The East To A Standstill by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 30, 2018
buhariguy:
And idiotic pigs of Biafra are happy about their foolishness

buhariguy and jesuslovesyou are owned by the same person and his comments are plain tribalistic.

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: IPOB's Sit At Home Order Has Brought The East To A Standstill by Justinlean02(m): 8:05pm On May 30, 2018
TheAngry1:
This dude thinks because he is shagging an Igbo woman he is suddenly 'one of them.' I laugh... grin grin grin
Hes welcome on board brah, until we get to the PROMISE LAND...

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: IPOB's Sit At Home Order Has Brought The East To A Standstill by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 30, 2018
surely Biafrans has won again....

and we keep winning.......

It was a total lock down....

as I was observing my sit at home I hear shouts of all hail biafra....it must come to pass...we are behind u people.....i just rushed out and saw IPOB marching across my street....

even the aged was running to see them....
the children were happy
the youths were happy.....

I saw one biafran of about 6yrs saying daddy see biafrans....i smile

and I ask if this little boy know of biafra that means u can never kill that ideology coz they will grow to continue where there fathers stopped.....
let me stop
the sit at home was a success.

93 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode: IPOB's Sit At Home Order Has Brought The East To A Standstill by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 30, 2018
TheAngry1:
[s]This dude thinks because he is shagging an Igbo woman he is suddenly 'one of them.' I laugh[/s]... grin grin grin

Afonja and obsession with shagging/fuccking and women private parts. Useless things!

50 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Edo 2020 Debate: Ize-Iyamu Rattles Obaseki On Performance / Charly Boy Mocks Reno Omokri / EFCC Confronts Akpabio With Evidence Of Transactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.