Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,229 members, 7,807,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

The Audacity Of Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Audacity Of Love (848 Views)

An Act Of Shameless And Insolent Audacity By One Nwafor Chinelo Unique / Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? / The Audacity Of Some Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Audacity Of Love by Orikinla(m): 7:59pm On May 28, 2010
The Audacity of Love
A true love story.

She is pretty and sexy and I am in love with her.

I must be audacious to have gone this far with her, I thought as I lay back in bed looking at her photograph in admiration.
We met in the summer of 2006 and I had to brave through a turbulent wind in a stormy weather across the Bonny Channel. Then I took a public transport minibus with other passengers to Kogi City to see her. It was a long journey and I did not take any food or drink on the road until I got to the guest house. I bought a bottle of malt drink before she joined me.
We stood and gazed at each other eyeball to eyeball before we hugged passionately and I kissed her. Then we sat down to talk about our dreams and wishes. We did not wait for long to UnCloth and we saw our unclothedness for the first time. She was 18 and looking very beautiful and voluptuous with round upright bosoms. She was a perfect 34-24-34 and two inches short of 5 ft 8 in (1.73 m) tall. I wrapped my arms around her and began smooching her.

As she lay back on the bed, she lifted up her chest into an arc making her bosoms more attractive. I could not resist her. She was excited and could not wait for me to enter her. I brought out my condoms and used one of them. There were only three condoms and I used them all even before 9 pm. She had her slim legs in the air as I made love to her. She muttered my English name as we made love.
“Will you marry me?” I asked her.
‘Yes, my love,” she replied.
We paused for a while. I brought out the ordinary ring I bought at the motor park in Port Harcourt and showed it to her. She gazed at it happily and I took her left hand and slipped it onto her digitus annulari (fourth finger).This was my betrothal gift to her. She wanted us to continue making love.
“No more condoms.”
“We can do without condoms.”
I was reluctant to continue without using a condom and she thought I was scared of contracting STDs or getting her pregnant. She was right, but I only used the risks of unwanted pregnancy as my excuse. She pleaded until I succumbed and hurriedly did it. She was not satisfied and noticed that I felt guilty.
Then I went down on my knees and asked God to forgive me for committing fornication.
She was staring at me and seemed surprised.
“We have sinned,” I said.
I was sober, but she would have preferred I resumed our sexual intercourse till daybreak.
I really loved her and told her so.
“You think you are taking advantage of me? Our wide age gap is bothering you? Don’t you love me?”
“I love you.”

I told her that she must take contraceptives to prevent unwanted pregnancy and she agreed.
I gave her more than enough money for the most effective contraceptives I knew. Then I gave her my dark green military vest made of wool.
“Wear it whenever it is cold and you miss my warmth,” I told her as I kissed her.
She said that she would have been disappointed if I did not make love to her.
“We have many happy days ahead and we shall be making love as many times as we want,” I assured her and we kissed before I returned to Bonny Island by road and by sea.

We have had stormy times of altercations since 2006 to date, but we always made up. In fact she broke up with me and left for 18 months, but she returned to me. I had to leave two other lovers to reconcile with her and she had to turn her back to all temptations and held on to me tightly as we took the plunge into the ocean of endless ocean.

This love is unbreakable.
I kissed her photograph and put it back inside my portfolio. I sighed and continued to reminisce about our awesome love.

(When I first saw you, I saw love.
And the first time you touched me, I felt love.
And after all this time, you're still the one I love.)

Looks like we made it
Look how far we've come my baby
We mighta took the long way
We knew we'd get there someday

Bridge:
They said, "I bet they'll never make it"
But just look at us holding on
We're still together still going strong

Chorus:
(You're still the one)
You're still the one I run to
The one that I belong to
You're the one I want for life
(You're still the one)
You're still the one that I love
The only one I dream of
You're still the one I kiss good night

Ain't nothin' better
We beat the odds together
I'm glad we didn't listen
Look at what we would be missin'

(Bridge)
(Chorus)
(Chorus)

I'm so glad we made it

~ You're Still The One lyrics

Artist: Shania Twain Lyrics

PS:
I am afraid that the illustration for this true romance may be removed my admin, so I have posted it only on Kisses 'n' Roses.
Re: The Audacity Of Love by ToToChoper: 11:06pm On May 28, 2010
Poor Orinkinla-------------and the moral of the story is?

Drinking a malt beverage on an empty stomach right before any Guesthouse activity will engender a sad reminiscent hysteria relating to 3 pre-ejaculatory sessions.

That's why I'd rather Buruntashi mixed with Red bull.  I'll call it "Audacity of the stroke"
grin
Re: The Audacity Of Love by madlady(f): 6:02am On May 29, 2010
"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNZH-emehxA&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"

Orikinla:

The Audacity of Love
A true love story.

She is pretty and sexy and I am in love with her.

I must be audacious to have gone this far with her, I thought as I lay back in bed looking at her photograph in admiration.
We met in the summer of 2006 and I had to brave through a turbulent wind in a stormy weather across the Bonny Channel. Then I took a public transport minibus with other passengers to Kogi City to see her. It was a long journey and I did not take any food or drink on the road until I got to the guest house. I bought a bottle of malt drink before she joined me.
We stood and gazed at each other eyeball to eyeball before we hugged passionately and I kissed her. Then we sat down to talk about our dreams and wishes. We did not wait for long to UnCloth and we saw our unclothedness for the first time. She was 18 and looking very beautiful and voluptuous with round upright bosoms. She was a perfect 34-24-34 and two inches short of 5 ft 8 in (1.73 m) tall. I wrapped my arms around her and began smooching her.

As she lay back on the bed, she lifted up her chest into an arc making her bosoms more attractive. I could not resist her. She was excited and could not wait for me to enter her. I brought out my condoms and used one of them. There were only three condoms and I used them all even before 9 pm. She had her slim legs in the air as I made love to her. She muttered my English name as we made love.
“Will you marry me?” I asked her.
‘Yes, my love,” she replied.
We paused for a while. I brought out the ordinary ring I bought at the motor park in Port Harcourt and showed it to her. She gazed at it happily and I took her left hand and slipped it onto her digitus annulari (fourth finger).This was my betrothal gift to her. She wanted us to continue making love.
“No more condoms.”
“We can do without condoms.”
I was reluctant to continue without using a condom and she thought I was scared of contracting STDs or getting her pregnant. She was right, but I only used the risks of unwanted pregnancy as my excuse. She pleaded until I succumbed and hurriedly did it. She was not satisfied and noticed that I felt guilty.
Then I went down on my knees and asked God to forgive me for committing fornication.
She was staring at me and seemed surprised.
“We have sinned,” I said.
I was sober, but she would have preferred I resumed our sexual intercourse till daybreak.
I really loved her and told her so.
“You think you are taking advantage of me? Our wide age gap is bothering you? Don’t you love me?”
“I love you.”

I told her that she must take contraceptives to prevent unwanted pregnancy and she agreed.
I gave her more than enough money for the most effective contraceptives I knew. Then I gave her my dark green military vest made of wool.
“Wear it whenever it is cold and you miss my warmth,” I told her as I kissed her.
She said that she would have been disappointed if I did not make love to her.
“We have many happy days ahead and we shall be making love as many times as we want,” I assured her and we kissed before I returned to Bonny Island by road and by sea.

We have had stormy times of altercations since 2006 to date, but we always made up. In fact she broke up with me and left for 18 months, but she returned to me. I had to leave two other lovers to reconcile with her and she had to turn her back to all temptations and held on to me tightly as we took the plunge into the ocean of endless ocean.

This love is unbreakable.
I kissed her photograph and put it back inside my portfolio. I sighed and continued to reminisce about our awesome love.

(When I first saw you, I saw love.
And the first time you touched me, I felt love.
And after all this time, you're still the one I love.)

Looks like we made it
We mighta took the long way
We knew we'd get there someday

Bridge:
They said, "I bet they'll never make it"
But just look at us holding on
We're still together still going strong

Chorus:
(You're still the one)
You're still the one I run to
The one that I belong to
You're the one I want for life
(You're still the one)
You're still the one that I love
The only one I dream of
You're still the one I kiss good night

Ain't nothin' better
We beat the odds together
I'm glad we didn't listen
Look at what we would be missin'

(Bridge)
(Chorus)
(Chorus)

I'm so glad we made it

~ You're Still The One lyrics

Artist: Shania Twain Lyrics

PS:
I am afraid that the illustration for this true romance may be removed my admin, so I have posted it only on Kisses 'n' Roses.
Re: The Audacity Of Love by Orikinla(m): 12:59pm On May 29, 2010
You read it and even had the time to comment at your own expense. Abi no be u pay for the time?
Merci. Merci. Merci.
C'est la vie.

(1) (Reply)

The Most Romantic Thing Anyone Ever Said To You. / Ggoing Out With Ex Cousin / Telling A Babe To Go To Hell: Do U Feel Guity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.