Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

US Televangelist Appeals For Donations For $54M Private Jet - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / US Televangelist Appeals For Donations For $54M Private Jet (274 Views)

TB Joshua: The Nigerian Outsider Who Became A Global Televangelist Star - BBC / Televangelist Wants Followers To Pay For $54 Million Private Jet, It's His 4th / Louisana Televangelist Seeks Donations For $54m Private Jet. Report. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

US Televangelist Appeals For Donations For $54M Private Jet by potent5(m): 7:49pm On May 30, 2018
An American televangelist is appealing for donations to fund the purchase of a $54 million business jet, saying that if Jesus was still preaching he “wouldn’t be riding a donkey.”.

Jesse Duplantis, 68, whose Christian ministry is based in Louisiana, made the appeal for a Dassault Falcon 7X jet in a video for his followers.
Jesse Duplantis Ministries has already gone through three private planes, “burning them up for the Lord Jesus Christ,” he said.
“Now some people believe that preachers shouldn’t have jets,” he said in the video. “I really believe that preachers oughta have and go on every available voice, every available outlet to get this gospel preached to the world.”
Duplantis said he needs the jet “so we can go anywhere in the world one stop” and he recounted a conversation he said he had with God about needing the plane.
“He said, ‘Jesse, you wanna come up where I’m at?'” Duplantis said. “And I said, ‘What do you mean?’
“He said, ‘I want you to believe in me for a Falcon 7X,'” Duplantis said.
“I can’t live long enough to travel by car, or by ship, or by train, but I can do it by an airplane,” he said.
“I really believe that if Jesus was physically on the Earth today he wouldn’t be riding a donkey,” he said. “He’d be in an airplane preaching the gospel all over the world.”
The eight-passenger Falcon 7X can fly from Paris to Tokyo or Shanghai to Seattle on a single tank of fuel.

Re: US Televangelist Appeals For Donations For $54M Private Jet by GavelSlam: 8:02pm On May 30, 2018
The congregation should pay.
Re: US Televangelist Appeals For Donations For $54M Private Jet by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 30, 2018
GavelSlam:
The congregation should pay.

FreeTheSheeples!

(1) (Reply)

Islamic Exorcism:spitting In Your Face And Throwing Tables At You!!! / The Church Of Man Or The Church Christ? How To Differenciate / Pastor Sends Text Message(of A Sexual Nature) To Teenage Boy!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.