Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,595 members, 7,801,713 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Ekiti Prefer The Kpomo Gov. To The Phd Holder Who Has Nothing To Offer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Prefer The Kpomo Gov. To The Phd Holder Who Has Nothing To Offer (1979 Views)

Kwankwaso Mocks Obi At Chatham House: I Am A PhD Holder, Not A Trader / PDP Crisis: Atiku Sends Adamawa Gov To Wike, Meeting Deadlocked / Breaking!! Fed Gov To Consider Pardon For Sunday Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu � (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekiti Prefer The Kpomo Gov. To The Phd Holder Who Has Nothing To Offer by lonikit: 8:24pm On May 30, 2018
Ado Ekiti under Ayo Fayose, the Kponmo Governor.
While taking agbo Jedi, he built 1.3km flyover.
While eating feregede, he was building the new high court complex.
Same time, he was building the modern market.
The HND holder built Adunni Olayinka complex.
11 LG headquarters got their township road dualized as he was busy cutting fish in the market.
The agbero Governor constructed Ado - Ikere Ekiti dualization.
Imagine the same Market Governor is also building a new governor's office.
While eating pakala, Ekiti came 1st in NECO, two years consecutively.
I prefer this Okada Governor to PhD Governor who would plant FLOWERS that will never grow.
#Votecontinuity
#VoteEleka
#VotePdp

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ekiti Prefer The Kpomo Gov. To The Phd Holder Who Has Nothing To Offer by toxblue2411: 8:44pm On May 30, 2018
you are really from my State ekiti that's what outsiders did not know.....90 percent ekiti people are PDP.....i cnt really wait till July 14..Nigerians will be shocked with the repeatition of another 16 0

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ekiti Prefer The Kpomo Gov. To The Phd Holder Who Has Nothing To Offer by xcommando(m): 8:49pm On May 30, 2018
EKITI kete

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti Prefer The Kpomo Gov. To The Phd Holder Who Has Nothing To Offer by awakeupcall4all(m): 7:23am On May 31, 2018
God bless you jare.....Peter Ayo Fayose 'the rock' is the man of the people..The architect of modern day Ekiti..Continuity ni Jare..

Prof. Kolapo Olusola Eleka is our God anointed next governor!

Let the gang of APC 77 career rogues,yahoo boi and fulani herdsman file behind Fayemi Oko Erelu Bisi omologbalogba..They we all be disgraced and humiliated out of Ekiti state.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti Prefer The Kpomo Gov. To The Phd Holder Who Has Nothing To Offer by daddyp76(m): 7:43am On May 31, 2018
I traveled home January this year, on getting to Ikere my hometown I was happy for the good work of Governor Fayose. APC will loose again.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ekiti Prefer The Kpomo Gov. To The Phd Holder Who Has Nothing To Offer by bobby86(m): 11:30am On Jun 02, 2018
I am glad with those that commented above me.You showed that indeed u r fm Ekiti nd u belong 2 Ekiti.Leave those who argue on d face of social media,that have never being 2 Ekiti for their foolish ranting

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti Prefer The Kpomo Gov. To The Phd Holder Who Has Nothing To Offer by ojobek: 11:34am On Jun 02, 2018
God is with us,Osokhomole.Continuity ni joor

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Prefer The Kpomo Gov. To The Phd Holder Who Has Nothing To Offer by tuniski: 12:37pm On Jun 02, 2018
16:0 reloaded buharii/fayemi/adeyeye/apc will be thrashed on July 14th!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Prefer The Kpomo Gov. To The Phd Holder Who Has Nothing To Offer by yarimo(m): 12:58pm On Jun 02, 2018
All what you listed are substandard projects
lonikit:
11 LG headquarters got their township road dualized as he was busy cutting fish in the market.
I prefer this Okada Governor to PhD Governor who would plant FLOWERS that will never grow.
#Votecontinuity
#VoteEleka
#VotePdp
Re: Ekiti Prefer The Kpomo Gov. To The Phd Holder Who Has Nothing To Offer by lonikit: 7:38pm On Jun 02, 2018
yarimo:
All what you listed are substandard projects

can u mention the standard project by fayemi as governor and minister

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Prefer The Kpomo Gov. To The Phd Holder Who Has Nothing To Offer by UtuokeAlcoholic: 7:49pm On Jun 02, 2018
lonikit:
#Votecontinuity
#VoteEleka
#VotePdp
Likewise the Nigerians rejected PhD holder in looting and drunkenness from Utuoke.
Re: Ekiti Prefer The Kpomo Gov. To The Phd Holder Who Has Nothing To Offer by lonikit: 5:24pm On Jun 04, 2018
UtuokeAlcoholic:

Likewise the Nigerians rejected PhD holder in looting and drunkenness from Utuoke.
better than the Daura man

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Prefer The Kpomo Gov. To The Phd Holder Who Has Nothing To Offer by Pigsandidiots: 6:15pm On Jun 04, 2018
I am not from ekiti, I am from ondo, but my love for fayose is too much. I know fayose will single handedly destroy that ocultic party called APC. Oshoko baba ride on. I am glad the ekiti people know better.

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Prefer The Kpomo Gov. To The Phd Holder Who Has Nothing To Offer by lonikit: 6:29pm On Jun 04, 2018
Pigsandidiots:
I am not from ekiti, I am from ondo, but my love for fayose is too much. I know fayose will single handedly destroy that ocultic party called APC. Oshoko baba ride on. I am glad the ekiti people know better.
grin
Pigsandidiots:

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Prefer The Kpomo Gov. To The Phd Holder Who Has Nothing To Offer by toyinakomolafe(m): 6:30pm On Jun 04, 2018
Lagosians social media commentators will be shocked. I'm impressed with his performance. The best so far in his two terms compared to others before and after and aspiring one

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Prefer The Kpomo Gov. To The Phd Holder Who Has Nothing To Offer by UtuokeAlcoholic: 8:43pm On Jun 04, 2018
lonikit:

better than the Daura man
If the foolish and useless drunkard is/was better than the Daura man, he wouldn't had been rejected by Nigerians. May he (the drunkard) never have peace of mind!

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Prefer The Kpomo Gov. To The Phd Holder Who Has Nothing To Offer by lonikit: 9:27pm On Jun 04, 2018
UtuokeAlcoholic:
If the foolish and useless drunkard is/was better than the Daura man, he wouldn't had been rejected by Nigerians. May he (the drunkard) never have peace of mind!
rejection has nothing to do with whether u are good or bad. Jesus was rejected as well.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Prefer The Kpomo Gov. To The Phd Holder Who Has Nothing To Offer by UtuokeAlcoholic: 11:54pm On Jun 04, 2018
lonikit:

rejection has nothing to do with whether u are good or bad. Jesus was rejected as well.

Stop behaving like a two-faced hypocrite (which I believe you are), talking from both sides of your mouth. Same reason you preferred an okada governor, was the very same reason Nigerians preferred the Daura President. Similarly, if rejection has nothing to do with whether you are good or bad, your rejection of Feyemi is illogic because that doesn't mean he is bad. Hope you have now gotten my point.
Re: Ekiti Prefer The Kpomo Gov. To The Phd Holder Who Has Nothing To Offer by lonikit: 7:16am On Jun 05, 2018
UtuokeAlcoholic:
Stop behaving like a two-faced hypocrite (which I believe you are), talking from both sides of your mouth. Same reason you preferred an okada governor, was the very same reason Nigerians preferred the Daura President. Similarly, if rejection has nothing to do with whether you are good or bad, your rejection of Feyemi is illogic because that doesn't mean he is bad. Hope you have now gotten my point.
Fayemi is not bad but worse, he lacks governance skills.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Prefer The Kpomo Gov. To The Phd Holder Who Has Nothing To Offer by UtuokeAlcoholic: 8:31am On Jun 05, 2018
lonikit:

Fayemi is not bad but worse, he lacks governance skills.
My brother we are on the same page with you on your argument; only that I'm comparing and driving home the point that the Bayelsa hero of corruptocracy is ineffectually, cluelessly and extremely the worst to have ever rule this country. The point is Fayose preference to Fayemi vs Daura man preference to Otuoke man (who equally lacks governance skills).
Re: Ekiti Prefer The Kpomo Gov. To The Phd Holder Who Has Nothing To Offer by lonikit: 9:45am On Jun 05, 2018
UtuokeAlcoholic:
My brother we are on the same page with you on your argument; only that I'm comparing and driving home the point that the Bayelsa hero of corruptocracy is ineffectually, cluelessly and extremely the worst to have ever rule this country. The point is Fayose preference to Fayemi vs Daura man preference to Otuoke man (who equally lacks governance skills).

sir, my point here is that both the Daura Man and Fayemi are clueless. imagine the Daura man claiming that he's fighting corruption and he surrounds himself with people who are highly corrupt. what has the Daura man achieved in the last three yrs??

GEJ was bad but The Daura man is worse.

GEJ was clueless but the Daura man is cluelessly clueless and hypocritical.

(1) (Reply)

Moment IPOB Members Slaughter Goat To Celebrate During Sit At Home (Photos) / Atiku: APC Places 4 Govs, 12 Chieftains On Watchlist / PDP Also Known As Chop And Quench Party Gbenga Daniel On Sunday Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.