Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Writer Needed - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Writer Needed (2396 Views)

Science,motivation And Life Writer Needed. / Blogger/writer Needed (contract) / Business Writer Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Writer Needed by kikirush(f): 7:39pm On Jul 17, 2018
Chiefkester:

please you can directly use my mail esekeebuka@gmail.com. you sent the last message via naira land mail. please copy the mail address and I'll receive the message or use my what's app 08086703692

I’m searching for writers versatile in writing articles relating to various Blockchain Technology , with originality and uniqueness combined, if you sure you’ve been doing this, send me a sample of your articles to my email kikirush20@gmail.com. I’ll reply you with further details.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Walk With The Devil 2 / Where To Purchase Vintage Nigerian Novels? / Her Painful Story .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.