Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,798,267 members, 6,686,249 topics. Date: Friday, 21 January 2022 at 10:41 PM

Writer Needed - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Writer Needed (1978 Views)

Science,motivation And Life Writer Needed. / Blogger/writer Needed (contract) / Business Writer Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Writer Needed by tripleasyndicat(m): 5:33pm On Jul 11, 2018
kikirush:
❗️ATTENTION �

* Do you have the gift to write? And not just putting pen on paper but writing professionally.
-----------
* How creative are you with words and how deep can you think to write contents that keeps the readers glued till the end?
------------
* Do you wish to earn an extra decent income from your writings?
-------------
* Do you have excellent research skills?
--------------
* Can you write articles excellently?
--------------
* Or do you know anyone that fits and can answer YES to all the questions above?

*Reply this thread with a sample of your previous work, I’ll go through it and pick out the best of the best.*

08037932807, really interested.
Re: Writer Needed by kikirush(f): 7:39pm On Jul 17, 2018
Chiefkester:

please you can directly use my mail esekeebuka@gmail.com. you sent the last message via naira land mail. please copy the mail address and I'll receive the message or use my what's app 08086703692

I’m searching for writers versatile in writing articles relating to various Blockchain Technology , with originality and uniqueness combined, if you sure you’ve been doing this, send me a sample of your articles to my email kikirush20@gmail.com. I’ll reply you with further details.
Re: Writer Needed by kikirush(f): 7:42pm On Jul 17, 2018
tripleasyndicat:

08037932807, really interested.

I’m searching for writers versatile in writing crypt currency articles, with originality and uniqueness combined, if you sure you’ve been doing this, send me a sample of your articles to my email kikirush20@gmail.com. I’ll reply you with further details.

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of Nigerian Literary Blogs / Sites You Can Submit Your Works For Free. / The Hands Of Time. / Nigerian Wins Commonwealth Literary Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.