Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

I Want To Be A Distributor. I Need Help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Be A Distributor. I Need Help (1704 Views)

Make Money....be A Distributor/wholesaler Handmade Sandals / How To Become A Distributor Of Always Sanitary Pad / How To Become A Registered Distributor Of Indomie Noodles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Be A Distributor. I Need Help by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 30, 2018
dear nairalander,

I stay here in the north. I notice that there are a lot of company in the south. Even though, I don't have much money on me, I have the ability to create market for products. I will love fast moving cinema yanked e.g cheap diapers, e. t.c .people here love cheap things.

I need advise and comments
Re: I Want To Be A Distributor. I Need Help by kalu61(m): 10:15pm On May 30, 2018
yankeedodo:
dear nairalander,

I stay here in the north. I notice that there are a lot of company in the south. Even though, I don't have much money on me, I have the ability to create market for products. I will love fast moving cinema yanked e.g cheap diapers, e. t.c .people here love cheap things.

l stay in Aba and can supply you any product but first of all you have to identify the particular product(s) people needs urgently. You supply and identify another one. You make alot of money but people wouldn't know you for a product or you identify one product then start as whole seller/retailer/both. Once
you have done that, pm me for business.
Re: I Want To Be A Distributor. I Need Help by DEBJOCH1(m): 10:23pm On May 30, 2018
If I can get cheap top grade office shirts and trousers I won't mind being your distributor here too. I am domiciled in Lagos.
Re: I Want To Be A Distributor. I Need Help by Nobody: 4:17am On May 31, 2018
kalu61:
l stay in Aba and can supply you any product but first of all you have to identify the particular product(s) people needs urgently. You supply and identify another one. You make alot of money but people wouldn't know you for a product or you identify one product then start as whole seller/retailer/both. Once
you have done that, pm me for business.

thanks. products move here, but it must be cheap product. for example any diaper that is cheaper than pampers will move bigtime. or any milk far cheaper than peak and those other milk will move.
Re: I Want To Be A Distributor. I Need Help by Acidosis(m): 7:06am On May 31, 2018
Since products are cheaper at your end, why don't you think of those you could move to the south?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be A Distributor. I Need Help by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 31, 2018
Acidosis:

Since products are cheaper at your end, why don't you think of those you could move to the south?

things are not cheap here ooo
Re: I Want To Be A Distributor. I Need Help by Acidosis(m): 1:41pm On May 31, 2018
yankeedodo:

things are not cheap here ooo

By 'things' you mean finished product like Biscuits, Milk? Of course, the south has it in abundance.

I'm trying to draw your attention to unfinished products and farm produce such as Cereals, Legumes, etc. in the northern Nigeria.
Re: I Want To Be A Distributor. I Need Help by exporttraining: 4:29pm On May 31, 2018
Our Company produces cosmetic products like soap, cream, toilet wash, liquid bath. we have low price on these product and needs distributor in north. reach 08035268121. ]dear nairalander,

Re: I Want To Be A Distributor. I Need Help by kalu61(m): 11:37pm On May 31, 2018
yankeedodo:

thanks. products move here, but it must be cheap product. for example any diaper that is cheaper than pampers will move bigtime. or any milk far cheaper than peak and those other milk will move.
Ok. I will do a survey when am opportuned and reply you

(1) (Reply)

How I Started A Chicken And Chips Business After Covid 19 / Russian Ruble Is Now Worth Less Than 1 U.S. Cent After SWIFT Bank Sanctions. / App With Social Media Tasks For Nigeria {earn N5,000 Daily}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.