Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,181 members, 7,807,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Zambian Man Caught Having Sex With Married Pregnant Woman (Photos) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Zambian Man Caught Having Sex With Married Pregnant Woman (Photos) (131417 Views)

Zambian Man Catches Wife With Student Lover In Her Hostel. See What She Did / Zambian Man Catches Wife With Another Man 4 Months After Giving Birth. PICS / Zambian Man Weds His Dwarf Wife, Kneels Down To Hug And Kiss Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zambian Man Caught Having Sex With Married Pregnant Woman (Photos) by hooklover: 7:36am On Jun 17, 2018
That's y I love women if u discuss well with the them.married or single dey will give u their pussy to enjoy..

I love married Laddies

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zambian Man Caught Having Sex With Married Pregnant Woman (Photos) by Nobody: 5:13am On Oct 08, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
A man was arrested and taken into custody after he was caught red handed having sex with the pregnant wife of another man in a hotel. According to reports, the two were found red-handed by the husband of the woman who was assisted by the security guard personnel at the hotel.

After finding them having sex - with his pregnant wife on top due to her pregnancy, the husband ordered the promiscuous duo to continue what they were doing as he recorded them.

The man was eventually arrested and placed in handcuffs. The incident occurred yesterday in Lusaka, Zambia capital city.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/man-arrested-after-being-caught-having-sex-with-married-pregnant-woman-photos.html

Hahaha the man look pregnant
Re: Zambian Man Caught Having Sex With Married Pregnant Woman (Photos) by AceDomino(m): 5:33am On Oct 08, 2018
And the preggy woman wasn't arrested too?
Re: Zambian Man Caught Having Sex With Married Pregnant Woman (Photos) by BareFacedLies(m): 4:11pm On Jan 22, 2019
Why was he arrested?? when did sleeping with married women become a criminal offence? undecided

I wonder o!
Re: Zambian Man Caught Having Sex With Married Pregnant Woman (Photos) by BareFacedLies(m): 3:28pm On Mar 16, 2019
Since when did it become a crime to fùck a married woman?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds / Cute Pictures Of IG Slayqueens / She Sent Me This After We Had Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.