Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Herdsmen Killings: Benue Fires Back At Sultan Over Jihad Statement - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Killings: Benue Fires Back At Sultan Over Jihad Statement (22660 Views)

Inter-boundary Killings: Benue Appeases Ebonyi With N2m / Killings : Benue, Taraba, Ekiti, Afenifere, Ohanaeze, Others Take On DHQ / Sultan Slams Ortom, Fani-Kayode For Linking Herdsmen Killings To Danfodio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Killings: Benue Fires Back At Sultan Over Jihad Statement by Sweetcollins: 8:31am On May 31, 2018
Benue
The weaklings

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Killings: Benue Fires Back At Sultan Over Jihad Statement by israelmao(m): 8:32am On May 31, 2018
Truth is bitter and inconvenient sometimes but when we say it the way it is or it should be, it sets us free.
Re: Herdsmen Killings: Benue Fires Back At Sultan Over Jihad Statement by 2tpick: 8:32am On May 31, 2018
Wahala dey we country...o

I fear for 2019 elections
Re: Herdsmen Killings: Benue Fires Back At Sultan Over Jihad Statement by RexTramadol1: 8:33am On May 31, 2018
HtwoOw:
Biafra will never come if that's your hope

and i just wish a day will come that you people will stop blaming amalgamation

Your elders traded crude oil with Oyinbo for Biscuit and Whiskey , Totally your fault

Your elders initiated the first coup in Nigeria , totally your fault

stop blaming Oyinbo UK for what james Ibori, Alamesiayega , Tompolo and NDDC CEO stole from you and your generation , it's irritating

All those u mentioned are from the South-South

This is Nigeria, see how yo Gbagzing now.
Re: Herdsmen Killings: Benue Fires Back At Sultan Over Jihad Statement by EternalBeing: 8:33am On May 31, 2018
Ok.
Re: Herdsmen Killings: Benue Fires Back At Sultan Over Jihad Statement by Adekdammy: 8:33am On May 31, 2018
Can't this Orton just call a spade a spade?
Re: Herdsmen Killings: Benue Fires Back At Sultan Over Jihad Statement by Famousqueen(f): 8:33am On May 31, 2018
handsomeclouds:
This group with a leader

This group has a patron

This group is making such statement

Worst still, members of this group are killing people by the second

Yet no one has been arrested!
i shed tears for this country embarassed
Re: Herdsmen Killings: Benue Fires Back At Sultan Over Jihad Statement by preator007(m): 8:35am On May 31, 2018
CaptJeffry:
"The Sultan, who doubles as President General of the JNI with its headquarters in Kaduna, warned against taking Nigerian Muslims for granted by denigrating the Islamic community."

This Sultan is more idiotic than I had thought. He may as well be sponsoring those terr0rists, who knows. undecided
i make bold to decalre that the sulktan is a terrorist without mincing words and amnd agent of darkness and nothing good can abide in his presence except death and destruction

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killings: Benue Fires Back At Sultan Over Jihad Statement by plessis: 8:35am On May 31, 2018
OhiOfIhima:

Can u quotes your fact?

Moreso, the one Citizen of Christian Community in the Universal has Cleared the air yesterday so who you be to argue wit...

My Man, Park well.

where did I write that I'm a Christian?

Let your head be correct next time.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Killings: Benue Fires Back At Sultan Over Jihad Statement by OhiOfIhima: 8:38am On May 31, 2018
plessis:

Then learn how to make a constructive Statement next because that is a hate Speech against Islam. Simple.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Killings: Benue Fires Back At Sultan Over Jihad Statement by plessis: 8:41am On May 31, 2018
OhiOfIhima:

Then learn how to make a constructive Statement. Simple.
sorry... Let me modify my statement.

Islam is a religion of terrorism, bestiality and paedophilia.

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killings: Benue Fires Back At Sultan Over Jihad Statement by EternalBeing: 8:43am On May 31, 2018
plessis:
Islam is a religion of terrorism and paedophilia.

This is a well-known fact.
Very true. Pls, edit and quote this so that most Christians would be aware. All our hands most be on deck to prevent their satanic plan. Register and join Christian Political Power International now: http://cppower.org Christians world-wide are uniting there to actualize taking over of Political Authorities of their respective communities. Stop complaining, rather, take simple effective steps to plan with other Christians. Other Christians on fp should quote this too.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Killings: Benue Fires Back At Sultan Over Jihad Statement by Naijazeus: 8:48am On May 31, 2018
Viergeachar:

Why did you conclude he is Afonja
I feel like calling you a goat.

You dignify the fool by your reply
He is configured to be eternally stupid

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Killings: Benue Fires Back At Sultan Over Jihad Statement by adecz: 8:49am On May 31, 2018
Is there any Governor more
incompetent than this Ortom of
Benue State? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Herdsmen Killings: Benue Fires Back At Sultan Over Jihad Statement by tishbite41(m): 8:49am On May 31, 2018
OhiOfIhima:

Can u quotes your fact?

Moreso, the one Citizen of Christian Community in the Universal has Cleared the air yesterday so who you be to argue wit...

My Man, Park well.

who made that gay d number one Christian? Islam is terror. simply put, Islamabad!!!

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Killings: Benue Fires Back At Sultan Over Jihad Statement by 1miccza: 8:50am On May 31, 2018
handsomeclouds:
This group is with a leader

This group has a patron

This maleficent group is making derogatory statements that are retrograde.

Worst still, members of this malevolent group are committing genocidal acts by the second

Yet no one has been arrested! Modified

The FG and their protegees are showing us the meaning of ''Animal Farm'' ''All animals are equal but some are more equal than the others''.

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Killings: Benue Fires Back At Sultan Over Jihad Statement by Abuforallah1(m): 8:53am On May 31, 2018
Bunch of noise makers, you kill by sword you die by sword,Benue belongs to the Fulani accept it and flee from our land.
Re: Herdsmen Killings: Benue Fires Back At Sultan Over Jihad Statement by guru03(m): 8:58am On May 31, 2018
SalamRushdie:

They are all sponsoring them either by their actions or inactions .

For sure he his, with the support of Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Killings: Benue Fires Back At Sultan Over Jihad Statement by Obec70(m): 9:02am On May 31, 2018
Please can someone ask the Sultan if the ultimatum he issued to them "Fulani's herdsmen" has expired?

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Killings: Benue Fires Back At Sultan Over Jihad Statement by Niyinficient(m): 9:06am On May 31, 2018
Viergeachar:

Are you a learner here on Nairaland? Dont you know that any comment that is anti-Igbo will be assumed to be from an Afonja ni? Thats how the tribal blockheads roll. Anything that doesnt favour the igbos must have originated from an Afonja, and the Afonjas too, ready to pounce on any Igbo news like its party time. Two sets of confused ignoramus of the South.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Killings: Benue Fires Back At Sultan Over Jihad Statement by poseidon12: 9:12am On May 31, 2018
Viergeachar:

So what is he?
Re: Herdsmen Killings: Benue Fires Back At Sultan Over Jihad Statement by MENELIK11: 9:14am On May 31, 2018
Niyinficient:

Are you a learner here on Nairaland? Dont you know that any comment that is anti-Igbo will be assumed to be from an Afonja ni? Thats how the tribal blockheads roll. Anything that doesnt favour the igbos must have originated from an Afonja, and the Afonjas too, ready to pounce on any Igbo news like its party time. Two sets of confused ignoramus of the South.

He is not Igbo rather an OSU, Ibos Like that name a lot
Re: Herdsmen Killings: Benue Fires Back At Sultan Over Jihad Statement by ttaluko(m): 9:14am On May 31, 2018
With this statement said by this man, that mean they are the one sponsoring all those terrorist.
Useless religion.
Re: Herdsmen Killings: Benue Fires Back At Sultan Over Jihad Statement by poseidon12: 9:14am On May 31, 2018
plessis:

So what is your religious denomination?
Re: Herdsmen Killings: Benue Fires Back At Sultan Over Jihad Statement by poseidon12: 9:27am On May 31, 2018
Niyinficient:

Are you not talking from both sides of your mouth? You blame some Igbo for their assumption and yet, you state that the "Afonjas too, ready to pounce on any Igbo news like it's party time". An average Nigerian has a hard time being objective, which paints a bleak future.
Re: Herdsmen Killings: Benue Fires Back At Sultan Over Jihad Statement by olisaEze(m): 9:29am On May 31, 2018
cheesy
Firefire:
It is well with Nigeria.

Btw: enjoy your CHAIN-GE!

abii, I rmbr peeps dt said even if it's nepa cert, they will still prefer sombori to a younger n beta qualified person. e don set now! A state this sombori won by landslide is being decimated by this sombori's pple. Oya naija enjoy ur CHAIN-GE! comot no easy!!

Re: Herdsmen Killings: Benue Fires Back At Sultan Over Jihad Statement by NwaliE01: 9:33am On May 31, 2018
[i][/i]We have been severely divided across regions, religion, language, tribe and even poverty Line. Historically we don't even know who signed the amalgamation of the Northern and southern protectorate. We are always living in hatred, malice and selfishly desired to consume the perceived weak regions. Our education has not helped us a bit. The federal character being practiced before you gain admission into the federal institution to me is an apatite.
Our leaders having seen the injustice perpetrated daily in our dear country are now second class citizens in other part of the world today alongside their families living you and me to always hate ourselves due to the severe hardship we are being subjected to. Please let's unite to fight for justice because it's inappropriate for our leaders who in turn are foriengers to be allowed to lead us to our doom. We have suffered enough in the hands of our current and past leaders.
Re: Herdsmen Killings: Benue Fires Back At Sultan Over Jihad Statement by Niyinficient(m): 9:39am On May 31, 2018
poseidon12:

Are you not talking from both sides of your mouth? You blame some Igbo for their assumption and yet, you state that the "Afonjas too, ready to pounce on any Igbo news like it's party time". An average Nigerian has a hard time being objective, which paints a bleak future.

And if you are objective enough, you will know that my comment is sarcastic against the two ever-warring sides. Read between the lines in my comment, my point is crystal clear.
Re: Herdsmen Killings: Benue Fires Back At Sultan Over Jihad Statement by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 10:12am On May 31, 2018
CaptJeffry:
"The Sultan, who doubles as President General of the JNI with its headquarters in Kaduna, warned against taking Nigerian Muslims for granted by denigrating the Islamic community."

This Sultan is more idiotic than I had thought. He may as well be sponsoring those terr0rists, who knows. undecided
shut uppp
Re: Herdsmen Killings: Benue Fires Back At Sultan Over Jihad Statement by Nobody: 10:53am On May 31, 2018
CaptJeffry:

We all know that all the Nigeria terrorists Boko haram, herdsmen, Islamic terrorists are all paying homeage to every sultanate. And their Islamic leaders.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Killings: Benue Fires Back At Sultan Over Jihad Statement by bedspread: 12:58pm On May 31, 2018
CaptJeffry:

He Definitely is a Sponsorer

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC'll Win Kogi, Bayelsa 2019 Governorship Election - Tinubu / Femi Fani-Kayode Docked Over 'Forgery Of Medical Report' / Mary Odili: Search Warrant - No Name, Wrong Address

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.