Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Now That BMC Has Taken Over Nairaland - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now That BMC Has Taken Over Nairaland (5115 Views)

BMC has been in Confusion since the Sefa Torah arrived Nigeria / Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa / DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now That BMC Has Taken Over Nairaland by EzeNri(m): 9:35am On Jun 01, 2018
Yellowface1220:

@Enzeri, How do you know that these people aboved mention are PMB Agent? Justify your Evidence
PMB Agents are the men of the DSS who are charged by the constitution to protect not just him but other elected senior members of the government, both at the state and federal levels.

Get your facts right.

We are talking about BMC Agents here.

Next time choose your words correctly. I don't answer to you.
Re: Now That BMC Has Taken Over Nairaland by EzeNri(m): 9:38am On Jun 01, 2018
KINGEvidence:
whats your headache in ths
am proud to identify with President Buhari and Prof Yemi Osinbajo kill yourself idiot idiotic
26th April recruit.

3 Likes

Re: Now That BMC Has Taken Over Nairaland by bigsunnel: 9:39am On Jun 01, 2018
What a great Joy when you realize people know you for whom you are, I dont need to pretend to be someone else or hide my identity for what i stand for. Inasmuch am NOT a criminal, am not a kidnappers, pipe vandalisation, and am not also a corrupt individual. Now let me ask you this lazy type that compose this article #officerasheed, its a crime to support who you like again in politics? or is everything all about money when you are making your interest known for the public? may be you are also under some people payroll for this job you are doing. Well, thank you for your recommendation it gives me more spirit to do MORE. Watch it, you opposition will be crumble and be shut dawn for life comes 2019

2 Likes

Re: Now That BMC Has Taken Over Nairaland by Yellowface1220(m): 9:39am On Jun 01, 2018
Roger3D:
But we have to take over, considering the fact that there is a very important election coming up next year in which our political opponents are going to be humbled

1 Like

Re: Now That BMC Has Taken Over Nairaland by Yellowface1220(m): 9:47am On Jun 01, 2018
dadark:
are you people mad....??..

which type propaganda is this...??

we are not allowed to have our own opinion or what...??

biafra would be worst than south sudan with una attitude......

1 Like

Re: Now That BMC Has Taken Over Nairaland by kenrajmill(m): 9:50am On Jun 01, 2018
EzeNri:

You are not in BMC yet, you are working hard to be noticed and approached by them.

Please where are you from? You are just a nonentity with your senseless thinking... I am working hard for myself unlike a lazy, stupid and unreasonable people like you that only think narrowly. I don't give a care about who BMC is... I am a Nigerian and this country belongs to the generality of Nigerians. This country is not for a tribe or a religion or a belief. The contributions of individual is necessary base on belief for the progress of our dear country. We have different opinions, different ideas, different religions, different thinking and moreover different tribe with different languages. If i love a particular person or something for a particular reason and i am supporting the person, does that mean...
You must be a clown. Idiot

3 Likes

Re: Now That BMC Has Taken Over Nairaland by KINGEvidence: 9:52am On Jun 01, 2018
EzeNri:

He didn't offend me. He offended the beautiful souls lying massacred in Zaria, Aba, Benue.

He offended true Nigerians with his 3 years of unprecedented failures.

Agree with me,Incessant killings in Nigeria is politicize by some cabals to frustrate government,if you observe very well,killings is the normal occurrence in Nigeria,to witch hunt the government of the day.
we youth need to rise to the needful,enough is enough.
2nd.
PMB/PYO ddnt fail Nigeria,if you follow the government very well. THe Conditional cash transfer (CCT) has so far recorded over 300,000 beneficiaries in 21states while over 350,000 government Entreprise Empowerment Programme (GEEP) Micro Credit,Interest -Free Loans have been disbursed nationwide.
what of Home Grown School Feeding Programme (NHGSFP) across 24states

2 Likes

Re: Now That BMC Has Taken Over Nairaland by joudini(m): 9:55am On Jun 01, 2018
The April 26th pigs are out in full ridicule grin grin. I clicked profiles and all I kept seeing was "April 26th"..."April 26th"..."April 26th"...

Clowns.

4 Likes

Re: Now That BMC Has Taken Over Nairaland by KINGEvidence: 9:56am On Jun 01, 2018
EzeNri:

26th April recruit.
You're suffering from tetanus of the brain!

2 Likes

Re: Now That BMC Has Taken Over Nairaland by spartanman007(m): 9:58am On Jun 01, 2018
You are very pathetic and delusional... Is their any official date for opening an account on nairaland? or does Nairaland give out some gifts for people who have opened their accounts earlier? Nigeria is a country of over 180 million people and people get involve in different activities daily in all fields and interests of engagement in different fora differ. So opening an account on a said date is total junk and bullshit!!!! I just developed interest in this forum and and joined as a free Nigerian. FYI my 75yr old mum juts opened her Facebook account few months ago, does that suggest anything you numbskull
EzeNri:

Not when you register over 10 accounts to launder an image that doesn't exist.

So you are one of the 26th April recruit?

Congrat on your new job.

2 Likes

Re: Now That BMC Has Taken Over Nairaland by EzeNri(m): 10:00am On Jun 01, 2018
KINGEvidence:

Agree with me,Incessant killings in Nigeria is politicize by some cabals to frustrate government,if you observe very well,killings is the normal occurrence in Nigeria,to witch hunt the government of the day.
we youth need to rise to the needful,enough is enough.
2nd.
PMB/PYO ddnt fail Nigeria,if you follow the government very well. THe Conditional cash transfer (CCT) has so far recorded over 300,000 beneficiaries in 21states while over 350,000 government Entreprise Empowerment Programme (GEEP) Micro Credit,Interest -Free Loans have been disbursed nationwide.
what of Home Grown School Feeding Programme (NHGSFP) across 24states
He is the Commander-in-chief, a special military task force will put an end to all these killings.

I am not a military man, but with just a battalion of soldiers I will put an end to all these madness without breaching any extant rule of engagement.

Are you saying there are over 300,000 BMC Agents? That is massive.

Name the 24 states or shatap.
Re: Now That BMC Has Taken Over Nairaland by EzeNri(m): 10:02am On Jun 01, 2018
kenrajmill:

Please where are you from? You are just a nonentity with your senseless thinking... I am working hard for myself unlike a lazy, stupid and unreasonable people like you that only think narrowly. I don't give a care about who BMC is... I am a Nigerian and this country belongs to the generality of Nigerians. This country is not for a tribe or a religion or a belief. The contributions of individual is necessary base on belief for the progress of our dear country. We have different opinions, different ideas, different religions, different thinking and moreover different tribe with different languages. If i love a particular person or something for a particular reason and i am supporting the person, does that mean...
You must be a clown. Idiot
Sorry, I don't respond to people that registered on May 11th.

Please use your older handle.

1 Like

Re: Now That BMC Has Taken Over Nairaland by KINGEvidence: 10:04am On Jun 01, 2018
joudini:
The April 26th pigs are out in full ridicule grin grin. I clicked profiles and all I kept seeing was "April 26th"..."April 26th"..."April 26th"...

Clowns.
fowl choose who to support too,am proud to support PMB/Prof Yemi Osinbajo.
Let hypertension kill you.

2 Likes

Re: Now That BMC Has Taken Over Nairaland by EzeNri(m): 10:04am On Jun 01, 2018
spartanman007:
You are very pathetic and delusional... Is their any official date for opening an account on nairaland? or does Nairaland give out some gifts for people who have opened their accounts earlier? Nigeria is a country of over 180 million people and people get involve in different activities daily in all fields and interests of engagement in different fora differ. So opening an account on a said date is total junk and bullshit!!!! I just developed interest in this forum and and joined as a free Nigerian. FYI my 75yr old mum juts opened her Facebook account few months ago, does that suggest anything you numbskull
Your mum is 75 yrs. That means you are in your forties and you are here running errands and lying for BMC just for 30k.

You need help, my dear 26th April Recruit.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now That BMC Has Taken Over Nairaland by joudini(m): 10:05am On Jun 01, 2018
EzeNri:

Sorry, I don't respond to people that registered on May 11th.

Please use your older handle.

The zombie accounts syndication was majorly April 26th and May 11th. It's comical.

1 Like

Re: Now That BMC Has Taken Over Nairaland by EzeNri(m): 10:06am On Jun 01, 2018
KINGEvidence:
You're suffering from tetanus of the brain!
You are suffering from the tetanus of the pocket, Dear 26th April Recruit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now That BMC Has Taken Over Nairaland by saaron(m): 10:07am On Jun 01, 2018
EzeNri:
In a desperate bid to shore up President Buhari's rapidly dwindling rating, BMC has recruited more propagandists to litter the political threads in nairaland to defend their principal.

OfficialRasheed did a great job exposing their evil machinations in this thread www.nairaland.com/4530903/2019-elections-outbreak-bmc-propagandists.

So, now we understand how APC wants to the play game using BMC, the rule now is simple:

Any post or comment you perceived to have zombie signatures over it, just click on the moniker, once the registration date is April 26th or May 11th, then be assured it is a handle operated by BMC 30k paid agent.

Ignore it, move to the next post and thank me later.
Good observation! These mass BMC accounts are specifically created for mass deception by buhari's destructive govt as 2019 presidential election approaches.

2 Likes

Re: Now That BMC Has Taken Over Nairaland by EzeNri(m): 10:07am On Jun 01, 2018
bigsunnel:
What a great Joy when you realize people know you for whom you are, I dont need to pretend to be someone else or hide my identity for what i stand for. Inasmuch am NOT a criminal, am not a kidnappers, pipe vandalisation, and am not also a corrupt individual. Now let me ask you this lazy type that compose this article #officerasheed, its a crime to support who you like again in politics? or is everything all about money when you are making your interest known for the public? may be you are also under some people payroll for this job you are doing. Well, thank you for your recommendation it gives me more spirit to do MORE. Watch it, you opposition will be crumble and be shut dawn for life comes 2019
It is not a crime. But it is when you register over 10 accounts to do that.

1 Like

Re: Now That BMC Has Taken Over Nairaland by EzeNri(m): 10:08am On Jun 01, 2018
saaron:
Good observation! These mass BMC accounts are specifically created for mass deception by buhari's destructive govt as 2019 presidential election approaches.
Your head dey there.

That is why we are here to expose them.

2 Likes

Re: Now That BMC Has Taken Over Nairaland by kenrajmill(m): 10:09am On Jun 01, 2018
EzeNri:

Are you the BMC official Spokeperson now?

Congrat.

You just make me laugh with your comment.... grin
Nations are built by the contributions of many, my support for this administration is based on what they are doing by helping the masses of this country. N-Power program as a case study, this program is helping a lot of youth to cater for themselves, their family and hope for better future.
Home Grown School Feeding Program is also a program that is feeding pupils of about 8.2milion in some states in the country.
So tell me, why won't i support them...

Please what is the meaning of BMC that you keep mentioning?

2 Likes

Re: Now That BMC Has Taken Over Nairaland by EzeNri(m): 10:11am On Jun 01, 2018
kenrajmill:

You just make me laugh with your comment.... grin
Nations are built by the contributions of many, my support for this administration is based on what they are doing by helping the masses of this country. N-Power program as a case study, this program is helping a lot of youth to cater for themselves, their family and hope for better future.
Home Grown School Feeding Program is also a program that is feeding pupils of about 8.2milion in some states in the country.
So tell me, why won't i support them...

Please what is the meaning of BMC that you keep mentioning?
8.2 million? BMC Bureau of Statistics

2 Likes

Re: Now That BMC Has Taken Over Nairaland by KINGEvidence: 10:15am On Jun 01, 2018
EzeNri:

He is the Commander-in-chief, a special military task force will put an end to all these killings.

I am not a military man, but with just a battalion of soldiers I will put an end to all these madness without breaching any extant rule of engagement.

Are you saying there are over 300,000 BMC Agents? That is massive.

Name the 24 states or shatap.
300,00 Beneficiaries in 21 states receieved (GEEP) free loans through Government Enterprise Empowerment Programme (GEEP)
24states that benefit the (NHGSFP) ;Anambra,Enugu,Oyo,osun,Ogun,Ebonyi,Zamfra,Delta,Abia,Benue,PLateau,Bauchi,Taraba,Kaduna,Akwa IBOm,Cross river,Imo,Jigawa,Niger,Kano,Katsina,Gombe,Ondo and Borno.

ire o

2 Likes

Re: Now That BMC Has Taken Over Nairaland by abiodunosin(m): 10:18am On Jun 01, 2018
EzeNri:

PDP is never that pathetic.

PDP has projects to show but APC doesn't have a single project, initiated, completed and initiated by them.

PDP borrowed 6 Trn in 16 years, APC borrowed 11 Trn in 3 years.

PDP was alleged to loot 20 billion USD NNPC money, APC unaccounted for 25 billion USD.

Both are evil, but APC is more evil, hence the need for BMC to shore up their battered images.

Nice one for your well articulated piece. I appreciate the fact that you identify with your interest. Without argument APC is better than PDP

1 Like

Re: Now That BMC Has Taken Over Nairaland by KINGEvidence: 10:24am On Jun 01, 2018
EzeNri:

Your mum is 75 yrs. That means you are in your forties and you are here running errands and lying for BMC just for 30k.

You need help, my dear 26th April Recruit.
Take it or leave it your family need help,because if you cant appreciate God for what ths government is doing..you need to seek deliverance.consult your prophet or imaa today.

2 Likes

Re: Now That BMC Has Taken Over Nairaland by EzeNri(m): 10:26am On Jun 01, 2018
KINGEvidence:

Take it or leave it your family need help,because if you cant appreciate God for what ths government is doing..you need to seek deliverance.consult your prophet or imaa today.
Just 30k to say all these. You need help.

1 Like

Re: Now That BMC Has Taken Over Nairaland by EzeNri(m): 10:27am On Jun 01, 2018
abiodunosin:

Nice one for your well articulated piece. I appreciate the fact that you identify with your interest. Without argument APC is better than PDP
Go to Benue and say that.

1 Like

Re: Now That BMC Has Taken Over Nairaland by bigsunnel: 10:30am On Jun 01, 2018
EzeNri:

Your head dey there.

That is why we are here to expose them.

Are you on a SUICIDE MISSION!!!

2 Likes

Re: Now That BMC Has Taken Over Nairaland by Truckpusher(m): 10:30am On Jun 01, 2018
KINGEvidence:

grin

1 Like

Re: Now That BMC Has Taken Over Nairaland by abiodunosin(m): 10:45am On Jun 01, 2018
EzeNri:

Go to Benue and say that.

I don't need to go to benue. May the souls of the dead in benue rest in perfect peace. Even in benue people still have sympathy for APC.

1 Like

Re: Now That BMC Has Taken Over Nairaland by KINGEvidence: 10:47am On Jun 01, 2018
Truckpusher:
grin
You must be a chicken

1 Like

Re: Now That BMC Has Taken Over Nairaland by dudebuck: 10:51am On Jun 01, 2018
I will design a logo for the April 20 Sixers

1 Like

Re: Now That BMC Has Taken Over Nairaland by DchosenMC: 10:59am On Jun 01, 2018
SirWhiteFish:
The best thing is to write all the moniker here for the world to see. Its good they are being exposed. An administration that swim in lies will always drown in its own sweat. Buhari Media Center
If you also can be part of blind people that cant see the good work of this administration... i pity ur generation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Garage Of The Second Nigerian Senate President. You Will Be Shocked. / Yoruba People, Do You Still Insist This Is Buhari? (picture) / What Happened To Nkalagu Cement Factory?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.