Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

Now That BMC Has Taken Over Nairaland - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now That BMC Has Taken Over Nairaland (5114 Views)

BMC has been in Confusion since the Sefa Torah arrived Nigeria / Akeredolu’s Wife, Betty Has ‘taken Over’ As Ondo Governor – Pastor Giwa / DG Of NBS And Reno Omokri Tear At Each Other On Twitter Over Nairaland Article (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now That BMC Has Taken Over Nairaland by Aroyehunkayode: 12:40pm On Jun 01, 2018
EzeNri:

Yes, we do that to identify the 26th April/11th May recruits.

Congrat on your new job.
thank you,please keep monitoring
Re: Now That BMC Has Taken Over Nairaland by dudebuck: 12:40pm On Jun 01, 2018
here it is
It is rough. I just need more time. I will refine it later

Re: Now That BMC Has Taken Over Nairaland by KINGEvidence: 12:44pm On Jun 01, 2018
obonujoker:

There are many yorubas for me to support bro... You don't expect me to support a failure like Buhari...
Then Go ahead and support your candidate.enough rubbish.
am proud to associate with PMB/Prof Yemi Osinbajo

1 Like

Re: Now That BMC Has Taken Over Nairaland by dudebuck: 12:46pm On Jun 01, 2018
KINGEvidence:

above is the logo I created for you
Re: Now That BMC Has Taken Over Nairaland by obonujoker(m): 12:48pm On Jun 01, 2018
KINGEvidence:

lol.. o ta lara... pained BMC
Re: Now That BMC Has Taken Over Nairaland by Aroyehunkayode: 12:48pm On Jun 01, 2018
obonujoker:

BMC agent... awon yahoo aye.... grin
yes oooooo,awa niyen ooo but mind you we are not yahoo, we are here to educate fools like you who are being paid to destroy the best administration soo far in this country.....

1 Like

Re: Now That BMC Has Taken Over Nairaland by KINGEvidence: 12:56pm On Jun 01, 2018
obonujoker:

lol.. o ta lara... pained BMC
o tan iran e lara,oloriburuku somebody....get lost
Re: Now That BMC Has Taken Over Nairaland by jidowu84: 12:57pm On Jun 01, 2018
This people life is bursted
Re: Now That BMC Has Taken Over Nairaland by Eddicated: 1:01pm On Jun 01, 2018
jaymichael:
Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Some may be lucky to be paid for it both your so called BMC and the people from the opposing party. We had the TAN and TANoids in 2015. In your opinion if someone else's view is different from yours then they must have been getting paid for it. The question is are their actions illegal?

do you need to create multiple identities to make your opinion if not moved by despiration

1 Like

Re: Now That BMC Has Taken Over Nairaland by obonujoker(m): 1:06pm On Jun 01, 2018
Aroyehunkayode:
yes oooooo,awa niyen ooo but mind you we are not yahoo, we are here to educate fools like you who are being paid to destroy the best administration soo far in this country.....

Lol... educate with lies and proganda....
Re: Now That BMC Has Taken Over Nairaland by jaymichael(m): 3:26pm On Jun 01, 2018
Eddicated:

do you need to create multiple identities to make your opinion if not moved by despiration
Can you swear with your destiny that I have multiple accounts here?
Don't attach too much emotions to these things, it will only result to failed health and psychological trauma to you.
This is my only moniker here.

1 Like

Re: Now That BMC Has Taken Over Nairaland by EzeNri(m): 5:32pm On Jun 01, 2018
KINGEvidence:

oloshi
March 2018,8million lives impacted through Social investment Programmes (SIPs) where unemployed graduates,and poor addressed with various components of the programmes with financial inclusion. Also through CCT; Conditional Cash Transfer,300,000 Beneficiaries in 21 states enjoyed Interest-Free Loans to take up entrepreneur.

obo
be current.
BMC Bureau of Statistic will curate this.
Re: Now That BMC Has Taken Over Nairaland by EzeNri(m): 5:33pm On Jun 01, 2018
Aroyehunkayode:
I am still surprise cowards like you exists,no brain,no ideas,no sense except insults....o ga ooo chaii
Lol
Re: Now That BMC Has Taken Over Nairaland by EzeNri(m): 5:35pm On Jun 01, 2018
We busted BMC and they have changed name to BMO (Buhari Media Organisation).
This must be the reason for the massive 26th April/11th May recruitment.

2 Likes

Re: Now That BMC Has Taken Over Nairaland by Eddicated: 12:37am On Jun 02, 2018
jaymichael:
Can you swear with your destiny that I have multiple accounts here?
Don't attach too much emotions to these things, it will only result to failed health and psychological trauma to you.
This is my only moniker here.

Can you swear with your destiny BMC idiots are not multi accounters ? can you also swear with your destiny what they are promoting is for the good and growth of Nigeria ?
Re: Now That BMC Has Taken Over Nairaland by jaymichael(m): 12:58pm On Jun 02, 2018
Eddicated:

Can you swear with your destiny BMC idiots are not multi accounters ? can you also swear with your destiny what they are promoting is for the good and growth of Nigeria ?
What is my business with any BMC. I don't know any BMC. You accused me of having an alternate account. I would have said you have allowed the Devil play ping pong with your destiny and glory unless I have an alternate account here until you apologize for accusing me falsely, even without providing any evidence but you are just ignorant, I will just let it pass.
Re: Now That BMC Has Taken Over Nairaland by EzeNri(m): 1:07pm On Jun 02, 2018
dudebuck:
here it is
It is rough. I just need more time. I will refine it later
Good work.
God bless the womb that gave birth to you.
Re: Now That BMC Has Taken Over Nairaland by EzeNri(m): 1:15pm On Jun 02, 2018
KINGEvidence:

26th April

Re: Now That BMC Has Taken Over Nairaland by Thormiwah(m): 8:48am On Jun 04, 2018
why people dey carry another person matter for head like gala like this ehn, BMC or not they are telling virtually the truth am sure they wont dare bluff so just let them be, Falana gbo ti e

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Happened To Nkalagu Cement Factory? / Peter Obi Supported SSS Illegal Detention Of El-Rufai In Anambra (2013) / Uyo Speech Lands Ekwunife In Fresh Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.