Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,783 members, 7,806,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

Yakubu Gowon Makes List Of Most Murderous Dictators In Human History (see Chart) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yakubu Gowon Makes List Of Most Murderous Dictators In Human History (see Chart) (5775 Views)

2023 Election: Which Of The Candidates Is At Advantage? See Chart / Tinubu Bishop, Ugokwe Prince, Makes List Of APC Presidential Campaign Council / Atiku Leads – Comparing 2015 Vs 2019 Registered Voters (see Chart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yakubu Gowon Makes List Of Most Murderous Dictators In Human History (see Chart) by Ofodirinwa: 5:04am On May 31, 2018
Re: Yakubu Gowon Makes List Of Most Murderous Dictators In Human History (see Chart) by princeade86(m): 5:10am On May 31, 2018
and dem go dey form holy. how many is for buhari

5 Likes

Re: Yakubu Gowon Makes List Of Most Murderous Dictators In Human History (see Chart) by Anigreat: 5:12am On May 31, 2018
shocked

False information, BUHARI IS THE GREATEST MURDERER OF ALL TIME

But wait o shocked

So Adolf Hitler been de learn work were Mao zedong of china de?

Why e be say everytime Adolf Hitler dem de talk about?

6 Likes

Re: Yakubu Gowon Makes List Of Most Murderous Dictators In Human History (see Chart) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:15am On May 31, 2018
grin
Re: Yakubu Gowon Makes List Of Most Murderous Dictators In Human History (see Chart) by tenmariner: 5:16am On May 31, 2018
C the blood wey deh Mao Zendong neck...
Re: Yakubu Gowon Makes List Of Most Murderous Dictators In Human History (see Chart) by Riogeese(m): 5:40am On May 31, 2018
kiss
Re: Yakubu Gowon Makes List Of Most Murderous Dictators In Human History (see Chart) by perez100: 5:54am On May 31, 2018
Check Gowon well - still Igbo blood. They talk about hate speech but they ignore the most dangerous one 'hate action' (killing) that causes anger and hate speech. My advise to Igbos 'return hate action against you with 5times hate action. That is what Fulanis want.

3 Likes

Re: Yakubu Gowon Makes List Of Most Murderous Dictators In Human History (see Chart) by femi4: 6:04am On May 31, 2018
So Adof Hitler get senior, he's probably the most popular among them all
Re: Yakubu Gowon Makes List Of Most Murderous Dictators In Human History (see Chart) by BreakupNigeria: 6:15am On May 31, 2018
Who compiled this wrong information?? Yakubu Gowon murdered over 3 million people between 1966-70 and that is the worst record ever by any African head of state!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Gowon Makes List Of Most Murderous Dictators In Human History (see Chart) by CaptainStephen(m): 6:20am On May 31, 2018
Comments above put questions to some people reasoning abilities.
Re: Yakubu Gowon Makes List Of Most Murderous Dictators In Human History (see Chart) by CarGuideNG: 6:41am On May 31, 2018
sad
Re: Yakubu Gowon Makes List Of Most Murderous Dictators In Human History (see Chart) by Lipscomb(m): 6:48am On May 31, 2018
undecided but they are rebels na.enemies of the state.
BreakupNigeria:
Who compiled this wrong information?? Yakubu Gowon murdered over 3 million people between 1966-70 and that is the worst record ever by any African head of state!
Re: Yakubu Gowon Makes List Of Most Murderous Dictators In Human History (see Chart) by Paperwhite(m): 6:49am On May 31, 2018
Well that is the uniting factors among dictators-they are often intolerant,ruthless & insatiable killers.Nigeria still have one @ present. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Yakubu Gowon Makes List Of Most Murderous Dictators In Human History (see Chart) by CyynthiaKiss(f): 8:03am On May 31, 2018
That one that killed 78 million is not a human being.

Buhari must be looking up to him as a role model, hence the killing of Christians.

8 Likes

Re: Yakubu Gowon Makes List Of Most Murderous Dictators In Human History (see Chart) by Acepen(m): 8:49am On May 31, 2018
There Are Was Dictactors Than Yakubu.This Op Reeks Of Sentiment *Spits*
Re: Yakubu Gowon Makes List Of Most Murderous Dictators In Human History (see Chart) by NORSIYK(m): 9:07am On May 31, 2018
By the time boo.hari finishes his term in 2019 he will definitely be in top 5

2 Likes

Re: Yakubu Gowon Makes List Of Most Murderous Dictators In Human History (see Chart) by triblehaul1: 9:36am On May 31, 2018
Ofodirinwa:

If I were him I will gladly do it all over again n to the same fucqing people. You all can rot in hell.

3 Likes

Re: Yakubu Gowon Makes List Of Most Murderous Dictators In Human History (see Chart) by CSTR1003: 10:03am On May 31, 2018
DaFlash:
They should include bush and most of former European Kings and queens for their colonial nonsense through out human history.

Awon wayray.
You have one European king and two European heads of state there and you are still complaining.

Are you Yoruba?

4 Likes

Re: Yakubu Gowon Makes List Of Most Murderous Dictators In Human History (see Chart) by CSTR1003: 10:06am On May 31, 2018

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Gowon Makes List Of Most Murderous Dictators In Human History (see Chart) by gidgiddy: 10:10am On May 31, 2018
Has anyone ever heard that Gowon has ever received any international award despite being President of Nigeria for almost 10 years? Never

The reason for this is that Gowon is still largely seen as a mass-murderer by the international community

Gowon and Mengitsu Haile of Ethiopia are still regarded as the two biggest killers to come out of Africa.

8 Likes

Re: Yakubu Gowon Makes List Of Most Murderous Dictators In Human History (see Chart) by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 31, 2018
angry

False information.

Gowon was a true nationalist who did everything possible to keep this shithole united.

Blame the stubborn subordinate under him whose act of treasonable felony either commission or omission resulted the millions of dead

Sir Adaka Isaac Boro and Rivers state in general were greatful to Gowon for setting them free from the Igbo dictator.
As for me, Gowon remains a hero

2 Likes

Re: Yakubu Gowon Makes List Of Most Murderous Dictators In Human History (see Chart) by horsepower101: 12:08pm On May 31, 2018
triblehaul1:

If I were him I will gladly do it all over again n to the same fucqing people. You all can rot in hell.

People like you constantly remind me why I support Biafra.

You will definitely murder millions of igbos if given the power and chance.

It's good all sensible igbos see and record comments like this.

3 Likes

Re: Yakubu Gowon Makes List Of Most Murderous Dictators In Human History (see Chart) by dlondonbadboy: 12:10pm On May 31, 2018
triblehaul1:

How do you live with so much hate in you? How do you sleep?

4 Likes

Re: Yakubu Gowon Makes List Of Most Murderous Dictators In Human History (see Chart) by Throwback: 12:12pm On May 31, 2018
CSTR1003:

You have one European king and two European heads of state there and you are still complaining.

Are you Yoruba?

Are you saying you support some killings but do not support some?

Or did Colonialist kings not kill natives?
Or are some lives more useful than others?

Or was it not war deaths that put Gowon's name on the list while excluding the American Bush he mentioned?

Or some type of leaders have a right to pile up war deaths to win a war but some do not have same rights while fighting a war?

Or those who lost lives to American wars in Vietnam and Iraq are worthless lives to you?

Are you Igbo?

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Gowon Makes List Of Most Murderous Dictators In Human History (see Chart) by Dedetwo(m): 12:14pm On May 31, 2018
triblehaul1:

You will certainly get it. Nothing stays the same for ever, including the shithole called Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Yakubu Gowon Makes List Of Most Murderous Dictators In Human History (see Chart) by horsepower101: 12:16pm On May 31, 2018
gidgiddy:
Has anyone ever heard that Gowon has ever received any international award despite being President of Nigeria for almost 10 years? Never

The reason for this is that Gowon is still largely seen as a mass-murderer by the international community

Gowon and Mengitsu Haile of Ethiopia are still regarded as the two biggest killers to come out of Africa.

Don't worry. God has a way of paying back people. His TIV people now live in constant terror. They even planned to declare their own republic out of frustration.

The so called champion of one Nigeria has been in silent since his people are being slaughtered.

Ty danjuma out of shame started acting tough and calling for self defense. The same thing they criticized Nnamdi Kanu for.

Karma is alive and well.

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Gowon Makes List Of Most Murderous Dictators In Human History (see Chart) by OMANBALA1: 12:18pm On May 31, 2018
triblehaul1:

May bloodbath be your portion!!! Its a curse!!

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Gowon Makes List Of Most Murderous Dictators In Human History (see Chart) by xcolanto(m): 12:19pm On May 31, 2018
I went straight looking out for bubu but allas I was amazed not to find him yet.
Re: Yakubu Gowon Makes List Of Most Murderous Dictators In Human History (see Chart) by Throwback: 12:22pm On May 31, 2018
BreakupNigeria:

Why not edit it to 6 million then save the document again?

Revisionist!
Re: Yakubu Gowon Makes List Of Most Murderous Dictators In Human History (see Chart) by Ojiofor: 12:41pm On May 31, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

False information, BUHARI IS THE GREATEST MURDERER OF ALL TIME

But wait o shocked

So Adolf Hitler been de learn work were Mao zedong of china de?

Why e be say everytime Adolf Hitler dem de talk about?

Because Adolf Hitler killed the Jews and Europeans.
Re: Yakubu Gowon Makes List Of Most Murderous Dictators In Human History (see Chart) by ferdybillion(m): 2:53pm On May 31, 2018
triblehaul1:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

JUST IN: Photos Of Senator Ifeanyi Ubah’s Slain Aides Emerge / I Saw Nigerian-style Mafia Politics Happen In Brazil On Election Day(photos) / Madam Etteh! For Or Against? All In Favour:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.