Stats: 3,148,780 members, 7,802,410 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! (20230 Views)

Nl Family Section Scandals And Oopsies. . . . . Memory Lane. / Family section gist hub / Who Is The Most Popular Figure On Nairaland Family Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by Ewuro4: 11:02pm On Jun 06, 2018
SAMBARRY:
O my baby girl.ewuro on nl? cheesy

God is great o.how have you been? Such a breadth of fresh air to see the good old nlders.i really wish nl could be what it used to be again cheesy

Yay! How are you honey? Nice seeing you too. I do come in to check but not same without my people ya know grin how’s your baby girl , any new addition? Not that I’m poking my nose o lol

Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by Ewuro4: 11:08pm On Jun 06, 2018
r231:

madam the madam........happy donkey years

where have you been undecided grin

Baba I full ground o! and been hopping in & out Nl every Mayweather’s fights and NBA playoffs ONLY grin
Family section is not same since coogar’s and housewives scandal. Who cares anyway

How’s life treating you? Nice seeing old “handles” again.
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by Ewuro4: 11:11pm On Jun 06, 2018
Jenny my condolences in regards to your pop. May his soul Rest In Peace.
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by JennyKadry2: 11:17pm On Jun 06, 2018
SugaRush:

Do I know you? Mba o, I don’t know a yardbird. Jenny is back, I expect your denials after colluding maliciously with your cohorts to rope innocent women of the family section into your drama. You should be ashamed of yourself. One day for the thief, your day of reckoning is coming. All of you gossipmongers will be exposed very soon. I know the role you played 3 years ago.

May God bless your home. I missed you like kilode. I hope everything is fine with you. Stay blessed cool

Everything is well with me. Thank you kiss kiss

KanwuliaExtra:

I bet you do!

* still testing to see if na the “real JK”! wink
You know say 419-499 full grrrrrand for yeh! grin

SOooooooo with all ya FBI skillzzz you still never know say na me abi angry

Kanwuliaa oya come take DNA samples grin cheesy

r231:

I dey o. them don increase sef and still no boy na so so girls God dey dash me left right and centre grin grin grin

how have you been

I am well smiley

freecocoa:
I'm fine o Aunty nmadu. I don't know where everyone went, here's been like a deadzone, so nice to see some people back, you've greatly been missed. kiss

Coco Nwa. I missed you too my cabal sister kiss kiss

OAM4J:

My Jenny is back!!!!

Then I am back too grin

Dont mind them jare, they didnt do correct FBI, else they would have discovered that na me and you dey do things grin

Welcome jare.

See this one. After you abandoned me for BB and she even had the guts to call you OAM4BBFORLIFE. She musta sumped you, na why you find me come angry. You erased the J from ya name which stands for Jenny....OAM4JENNY. Even 2 plots of land in Banana Island paid for by you will almost erase this anger of mine tongue angry

Gboliwe:

This is my impression, my exact impression of that couple.

Welcome back Jennykadry.

Gboliwe my brother. Ba wo ni. kiss
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by JennyKadry2: 12:10am On Jun 07, 2018
oyb:

i seem to remember being on a thread where it was mentioned. she was on that thread, and she deactivated immediately

it was in the family section and a lot of the members were shocked.

Deactivated immediately? I remember the day I deactivated.......December 2014. The supposed thread you claim led to my deactivation was created in November 2015. Was it my spirit that deactivated then?

Can you all just for once get your facts right. You of all people?

Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by JennyKadry2: 12:38am On Jun 07, 2018
KanwuliaExtra

I totally agree.

False!

Smear campaign. cheesy

Even if na BALAGUN 190 cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

KanwuliaExtra
allegations ke?
Abi proof? undecided

Kawuliaextra Na smearing jor.

UK to Australia na cheap runs? grin

Most cheap babes na from Naija, UK or US.

Australia? Abi na 419 location be dat?

.....and I am just seeing these? coming from a woman I disagreed/fought with in the past? "defending" me? I remember the day you gave me a few hours of your time to explain things about your preferences to me..because I asked. I started to like/get along with you after then.
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by Nobody: 12:55am On Jun 07, 2018
JennyKadry2:

Deactivated immediately? I remember the day I deactivated.......December 2014. The supposed thread you claim led to my deactivation was created in November 2015. Was it my spirit that deactivated then?

Can you all just for once get your facts right. You of all people?

apologies . it seems my memory may have failed me embarassed
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by KanwuliaExtra: 1:10am On Jun 07, 2018
JennyKadry2:

.....and I am just seeing these? coming from a woman I disagreed/fought with in the past? "defending" me? I remember the day you gave me a few hours of your time to explain things about your preferences to me..because I asked. I started to like/get along with you after then.

Na so life be na. cheesy
No matter how bad a person may be, there is always a “soft spot” . wink

Life is shorter than we think o.
All races lead to the grave ke. grin
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by KanwuliaExtra: 1:18am On Jun 07, 2018
JennyKadry2:

Everything is well with me. Thank you kiss kiss

SOooooooo with all ya FBI skillzzz you still never know say na me abi angry

Kanwuliaa oya come take DNA samples grin cheesy

I am well smiley

Coco Nwa. I missed you too my cabal sister kiss kiss

See this one. After you abandoned me for BB and she even had the guts to call you OAM4BBFORLIFE. She musta sumped you, na why you find me come angry. You erased the J from ya name which stands for Jenny....OAM4JENNY. Even 2 plots of land in Banana Island paid for by you will almost erase this anger of mine tongue angry

Gboliwe my brother. Ba wo ni. kiss

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

. . . . . Ok!
No DNA. wink

Question 1.
Which of my NL ID did you have our first “cat fight”? wink
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by JennyKadry2: 1:46am On Jun 07, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

. . . . . Ok!
No DNA. wink

Question 1.
Which of my NL ID did you have our first “cat fight”? wink

Chaiii @Kanwulia...stop posing anatomy and physiology questions joo. How I go know this one? I don't think it was Almond Joy, I wasn't too active then...abi na AJ ID?

Bloody hell woman you have had over 20 IDs on NLD. How I wan take remember
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by KanwuliaExtra: 1:48am On Jun 07, 2018
SAMBARRY:
ready for marriage ke?when you born them wey them don ready for marriage? cheesy

Anyway as for sensible threads,hmnnn i cant guarantee that o because i havent even seen any worthwhile thread today

10 year old nor dey marry? grin
Na so-so “awon Livingstones” cut and paste threads full here o.

Even fake ID plus fake tory don scarce ke.
Na “management” phase we dey now.
Well nothing is hot forever.
Let us enjoy the “dry, cold” NL like that.
It helps me to

I don reassssh house. Time for heavy sleep at 9PM.
Nitey love.kiss

Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by Rocktation(f): 2:47am On Jun 07, 2018
Lol...this is what happens when guard is let down and you stop envisioning the return of the maligned. Hahaha...
The gist was just sweeting and sweeting and because we did not want to see the end of the can opening, salt and pepper were being added to the concoction..... grin grin

Una do well..
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by KanwuliaExtra: 3:06am On Jun 07, 2018
JennyKadry2:

Chaiii @Kanwulia...stop posing anatomy and physiology questions joo. How I go know this one? I don't think it was Almond Joy, I wasn't too active then...abi na AJ ID?

See you in action. cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/660721/jennykadry-mentally-ok

https://www.nairaland.com/627613/unban-me-b-xhosachoc-b

Heavy SLEEP don catch me. . . My phone don drop for ground.

To be continued. . . . Nitey love. kiss
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by JennyKadry2: 3:24am On Jun 07, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

See you in action. cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/660721/jennykadry-mentally-ok

https://www.nairaland.com/627613/unban-me-b-xhosachoc-b

Heavy SLEEP don catch me. . . My phone don drop for ground.

To be continued. . . . Nitey love. kiss

I fought too many people on NLD, I lost count. The only person that had the medicine then to calm me down was BusyBody...

Busybody I miss you cry

Nite Nite kiss
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by JennyKadry2: 3:31am On Jun 07, 2018
Rocktation:
Lol...this is what happens when guard is let down and you stop envisioning the return of the maligned. Hahaha...
The gist was just sweeting and sweeting and because we did not want to see the end of the can opening, salt and pepper were being added to the concoction..... grin grin

Una do well..

There is a thread on Siena's failed marriage. Go through it and see how people CONFIDENTLY posted that some "married women" deactivated their accounts because their NLD lovers threatened to expose their nudes.

Why anyone....even people who are also "married" would want to believe such. See the way the story was sweeting them. My respect for Ujujoan and Kanwulia tripled after I read their posts on that thread.

Some even claimed I deactivated immediately after my supposed love affair with Coogar was discovered/exposed. That was why I quoted the day I deactivated and the day the supposed claim was made.

I also checked the Coogar fraud thread, the guy continued to deny on there that there was nothing between us but mba some people just wanted to continue to believe their own tales...that was the only thing that kept them going. It was like oxygen in their lungs, without the oxygen they would be dead.
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by Gboliwe: 3:52am On Jun 07, 2018
OAM4J:

My NL bestfriend... I miss you gan o
How come we didnt fall in love sef? cheesy

Ok..Ok I remember, you didnt love me enough cos I was aganst Jonathan then, someone you admired cheesy #kidding

My freechocolate....

See everybody I have missed here

How are you sweetie?

How much are we going to donate to Seun to make him create the *rolls eyes* emoticon?

That's what I have for you smiley
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by Gboliwe: 4:00am On Jun 07, 2018
JennyKadry2:

20 IDs? That's like a quarterly ID. She generates like 50 IDs every 6 months and no, I am not exaggerating. The more she was banned, the more excited she got and created more.

Me thinks the site owner should give her an award. She has been consistent and brought so much traffic and entertainment all these years here. There was a time she was all I would come online to read. I would have to chase her around from one moniker to 3 or 5 in one night! grin
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by JennyKadry2: 4:00am On Jun 07, 2018
Did Gboliwe ever confirm if "it" was male or female? I remember racking my brain back in the day when I first liked your post to figure out the gender behind the ID cheesy cheesy cheesy

Gboli e ma bi nu
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by blank(f): 4:03am On Jun 07, 2018
JennyKadry2:

This is a comment from @blank . Abeg is there a thread where revelations were revealed? I just searched Coogar's and mine name and seen a "fraud"(from 2015) thread about him. I see my name mentioned there about us having an affair and me sending him nudes. Is that the thread @blank is talking about ? abeg Kanwulia abi there is another thread before I deactivated? shocked

Hi waves at @Ujujoan @ishilove

Is this really Jenny Abi Na imposter? shocked
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by Gboliwe: 4:03am On Jun 07, 2018
JennyKadry2:
Did Gboliwe ever confirm if "it" was male or female? I remember racking my brain back in the day when I first liked your post to figure out the gender behind the ID cheesy cheesy cheesy

Gboli e ma bi nu

That gender confusion has been a saving grace ọ. Maybe one werey would have dragged me into one yeye scandal or another.

Only Busybody knew my gender then until recently when one or two others knew for sure. grin
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by JennyKadry2: 4:04am On Jun 07, 2018
Gboliwe:

20 IDs? That's like a quarterly ID. She generates like 50 IDs every 6 months and no, I am not exaggerating. The more she was banned, the more excited she got and created more.

Me thinks the site owner should give her an award. She has been consistent and brought so much traffic and entertainment all these years here. There was a time she was all I would come online to read. I would have to chase her around from one moniker to 3 or 5 in one night! grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin

The ones I remember are

AlmondJoy
Milita
Calotti
Kanwulia(became a franchise) grin
Blazay

Please let us all add to the list people of the lawd.... grin
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by Gboliwe: 4:05am On Jun 07, 2018
blank:

Let's just believe she is. I think she is.
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by Gboliwe: 4:07am On Jun 07, 2018
JennyKadry2:

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin

The ones I remember are

AlmondJoy
Milita
Calotti
Kanwulia(became a franchise) grin
Blazay

Please let us all add to the list people of the lawd.... grin

I can't keep up again biko cheesy Let her come and add herself. But you do know that even Kanwulia also had Kanwuliaextra and Kanwuliajara grin
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by JennyKadry2: 4:09am On Jun 07, 2018
blank:

Bia Blank Jenny o'le ka i ma. Na me live and direct. Please where is my Busybody and CC(who I used to argue with sometimes with her Victoria Secret underwear advise to women who were having issues with their husbands) embarassed

Blank, last I checked you had only one child...you don add to the list? and is your mother inlaw still loving you? doing your shopping and all kiss kiss
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by JennyKadry2: 4:14am On Jun 07, 2018
Gboliwe:

I can't keep up again biko cheesy Let her come and add herself. But you do know that even Kanwulia also had Kanwuliaextra and Kanwuliajara grin

Please where is BusyBody? is she still hiaaa?
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by Gboliwe: 4:15am On Jun 07, 2018
JennyKadry2:

Please where is BusyBody? is she still hiaaa?

No. She disappeared without even telling me cry

I have sent her a message offline, I hope she comes back.
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by Gboliwe: 4:17am On Jun 07, 2018
JennyKadry2:

Bia Blank Jenny o'le ka i ma. Na me live and direct. Please where is my Busybody and CC(who I used to argue with sometimes with her Victoria Secret underwear advise to women who were having issues with their husbands) embarassed

Blank, last I checked you had only one child...you don add to the list? and is your mother inlaw still loving you? doing your shopping and all kiss kiss

Chaircover would later become Teardrop or so then she deactivated. No trace anymore angry
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by blank(f): 4:19am On Jun 07, 2018
JennyKadry2:

I accept. This Na the real drill. I have 3 boys now and my MIL is loving me above all others. grin.

Wetin happen? One minute I was following you, next you were gone in a puff of smoke with no see ya later.
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by JennyKadry2: 4:21am On Jun 07, 2018
blank:

I accept. This Na the real drill. I have 3 boys now and my MIL is loving me above all others. grin.

Wetin happen? One minute I was following you, next you were gone in a puff of smoke with no see ya later.

3 kwa? nne you must be busy. I lost my father and deactivated my account. I even spent some time in Nigeria
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by JennyKadry2: 4:23am On Jun 07, 2018
Gboliwe:

No. She disappeared without even telling me cry

I have sent her a message offline, I hope she comes back.

She was someone that I got on so well with. I cannot believe I did not try to connect with her offline. That woman read me like a book. I miss her
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by Gboliwe: 4:29am On Jun 07, 2018
JennyKadry2:

She was someone that I got on so well with. I cannot believe I did not try to connect with her offline. That woman read me like a book. I miss her

She was psychic. I avoided anything offline with everybody here. Even when I had to make charity donations, I would make sure to use a colleague or acquaintance just so nobody here traces it back to me but I was shocked how she hooked me here then we took it offline. We just got close and I could actually relate with her.
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by blank(f): 4:54am On Jun 07, 2018
JennyKadry2:

3 kwa? nne you must be busy. I lost my father and deactivated my account. I even spent some time in Nigeria

Wow! That must have been so tough. Especially as you guys were quite close. Ndo nne.

Welcome back.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Woman Delivers A Baby While Selling Herbs In Anambra State - Pictures / My Girlfriend's Mom Said Some Pastors Said Our Marriage Won't Work. Please Help / Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60