Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,015 members, 7,799,465 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! (20214 Views)

Nl Family Section Scandals And Oopsies. . . . . Memory Lane. / Family section gist hub / Who Is The Most Popular Figure On Nairaland Family Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by Gboliwe: 5:47am On Jun 07, 2018
JennyKadry2:

3 kwa? nne you must be busy. I lost my father and deactivated my account. I even spent some time in Nigeria

Sorry for your loss.

I am the president of the association of the fatherless, NL chapter. You should pick our form officially
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by UjuJoan2: 7:34am On Jun 07, 2018
JennyKadry2:

3 kwa? nne you must be busy. I lost my father and deactivated my account. I even spent some time in Nigeria

So sorry for your loss Jenny. Ka mkpuru obi ya zuru ike na ndokwa.

It is well.
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by Truckpusher(m): 8:16am On Jun 07, 2018
freecocoa:
Who's your wife? angry sad
Judas grin
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by freecocoa(f): 11:19am On Jun 07, 2018
Truckpusher:
Judas grin
Haha. You! Where did you come out from? cheesy

I missed you small.
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by freecocoa(f): 11:25am On Jun 07, 2018
OAM4J:

My freechocolate....

See everybody I have missed here

How are you sweetie?
Oga mi sir, I am very well o, the way you left me. grin

Its been forever, good to see you again.
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by r231(m): 11:26am On Jun 07, 2018
Gboliwe:

That gender confusion has been a saving grace ọ. Maybe one werey would have dragged me into one yeye scandal or another.

Only Busybody knew my gender then until recently when one or two others knew for sure. grin

Are you male or female........talk undecided undecided
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by Truckpusher(m): 11:37am On Jun 07, 2018
freecocoa:
Haha. You! Where did you come out from? cheesy

I missed you small.
I've been roaming about looking for ya cheesy
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by freecocoa(f): 11:38am On Jun 07, 2018
Truckpusher:
I've been roaming about looking for ya cheesy
Yea right! Where and where have you been looking?
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by Truckpusher(m): 11:38am On Jun 07, 2018
freecocoa:
Yea right! Where and where have you been looking?
Mile 3 park and mile 1 flyover. tongue
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by freecocoa(f): 11:40am On Jun 07, 2018
Truckpusher:
Mile 3 park and mile 1 flyover. tongue
You are not serious. Like I still stay in that town, mschew! undecided sad
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by Truckpusher(m): 11:50am On Jun 07, 2018
freecocoa:
You are not serious. Like I still stay in that town, mschew! undecided sad
Stop forming joor !! I wee show the whole world a pishure of you twerking in Casablanca cheesy
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by freecocoa(f): 11:57am On Jun 07, 2018
Truckpusher:
Stop forming joor !! I wee show the whole world a pishure of you twerking in Casablanca cheesy
Abeg show o, me ma will like to see that kain pishure grin
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by Gboliwe: 12:52pm On Jun 07, 2018
r231:

Come and check tongue
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by JoannaSedley(f): 1:14pm On Jun 07, 2018
I knew they will come back.
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by OAM4J: 4:52pm On Jun 07, 2018
r231:

Lol. Everybody will know her gender when our scandal enter NL. I'm in the process of making 2 babies with her before Jenny finds out and hire wonlasewonimi to open our thread. Then everyone will know how I jumped from Jenny to BB and many other lovers I have made here.

Wish me luck grin
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by OAM4J: 4:57pm On Jun 07, 2018
JennyKadry2:

See this one. After you abandoned me for BB and she even had the guts to call you OAM4BBFORLIFE. She musta sumped you, na why you find me come angry. You erased the J from ya name which stands for Jenny....OAM4JENNY. Even 2 plots of land in Banana Island paid for by you will almost erase this anger of mine tongue angry

Bia, forget BB and forgive my polygamy. I'm gonna be the next governor of my state in 2019, so if you calm down now and forgive me, you will be Her Excellency, The First Lady. cheesy
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by OAM4J: 4:59pm On Jun 07, 2018
Rocktation:
Lol...this is what happens when guard is let down and you stop envisioning the return of the maligned. Hahaha...
The gist was just sweeting and sweeting and because we did not want to see the end of the can opening, salt and pepper were being added to the concoction..... grin grin

Una do well..

Hi sweetie. kiss kiss kiss Do you miss me?
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by OAM4J: 5:02pm On Jun 07, 2018
Gboliwe:

How much are we going to donate to Seun to make him create the *rolls eyes* emoticon?

That's what I have for you smiley

No, I don't want u rolling your eyes for me, I want u to roll your yansh with only G-string on for me... Then beautiful things will follow cheesy
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by OAM4J: 5:06pm On Jun 07, 2018
freecocoa:
Oga mi sir, I am very well o, the way you left me. grin

Its been forever, good to see you again.

No I didn't leave you, I just want u to mature small, make dem no accuse me of child abuse. I will soon come and pay your bride price cheesy
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by wonlasewonimi: 5:17pm On Jun 07, 2018
OAM4J:

Lol. Everybody will know her gender when our scandal enter NL. I'm in the process of making 2 babies with her before Jenny finds out and hire wonlasewonimi to open our thread. Then everyone will know how I jumped from Jenny to BB and many other lovers I have made here.

Wish me luck grin

Sharap my fren... Did you not insert your sim into naijababes phone... Yes or no? She deactivated too...

Every deactivation on Nl involves nyanshing whether cloud or on-premise...
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by Gboliwe: 5:31pm On Jun 07, 2018
OAM4J:

No, I don't want u rolling your eyes for me, I want u to roll your yansh with only G-string on for me... Then beautiful things will follow cheesy

Gross!

You don't wanna see that I assure you
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by r231(m): 5:49pm On Jun 07, 2018
Gboliwe:

Come and check tongue

under the table abi grin grin grin grin

OAM4J:

Wish me luck grin

NL baby on the way grin grin grin

wonlasewonimi:

Sharap my fren... Did you not insert your sim into naijababes phone... Yes or no? She deactivated too...

God forgive you!! cheesy
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by freecocoa(f): 7:36pm On Jun 07, 2018
OAM4J:

No I didn't leave you, I just want u to mature small, make dem no accuse me of child abuse. I will soon come and pay your bride price cheesy
Haha! Me wey them say I be old cargo for here. grin

Abeg come, I haff mature wella, even on things you can't imagine. grin
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by r231(m): 8:33pm On Jun 07, 2018
freecocoa:

You done carry belle yet lol
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by OAM4J: 8:45pm On Jun 07, 2018
wonlasewonimi:

Denzel be kia fu

So somebody cannot borrow phone to test if a sim is still active with a good network signal again?

Is it ya phone?

Abeg o... I'm yet to meet Naijababe in flesh and in video o. So no yanshing or nude sharing took place... and last time I checked, she was still happily married. But I will love to visit her and her family when next I visit the part of the world she resides.

Gboliwe:

Gross!

You don't wanna see that I assure you

Relax and let's do our collabo, time is going and I am not getting younger. I wanna stop having babies soon cheesy

freecocoa:

Gba be! Na you my people dey call Omo to soji cheesy So (In Jennykadri voice) you can handle big Yekinis now cheesy

Our scandal go pass NL, tweeter and facebook cheesy
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by EfemenaXY: 8:59pm On Jun 07, 2018
This is such a fun thread

Now where’s Sagamite to complete our happy families picture tongue cheesy
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by freecocoa(f): 9:02pm On Jun 07, 2018
r231:

You done carry belle yet lol
I never carry o, e remain small. grin

Athink you no gree answer me when I ask after my badosky. cry
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by freecocoa(f): 9:04pm On Jun 07, 2018
OAM4J:

Denzel be kia fu

So somebody cannot borrow phone to test if a sim is still active with a good network signal again?

Is it ya phone?

Abeg o... I'm yet to meet Naijababe in flesh and in video o. So no yanshing or nude sharing took place... and last time I checked, she was still happily married. But I will love to visit her and her family when next I visit the part of the world she resides.

Relax and let's do our collabo, time is going and I am not getting younger. I wanna stop having babies soon cheesy

Gba be! Na you my people dey call Omo to soji cheesy So (In Jennykadri voice) you can handle big Yekinis now cheesy

Our scandal go pass NL, tweeter and facebook cheesy
Haha! I can o, even do stunts join on top sef. grin

I dey tell you, last last we fit enter CNN. grin
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by freecocoa(f): 9:08pm On Jun 07, 2018
JennyKadry2:

Coco Nwa. I missed you too my cabal sister kiss kiss

Adadioranma! Sorry for your loss nne oma, its well with you.

Its really is good to have you back. kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by JennyKadry2: 10:03pm On Jun 07, 2018
Awon railuwayyyyy crew. Let mgbeketoto come and catch all of una

See Gboliwe I remembered one of her other names...Mgbeketoto also trended cheesy grin
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by Rocktation(f): 10:09pm On Jun 07, 2018
OAM4J:

Hi sweetie. kiss kiss kiss Do you miss me?

No angry
Re: The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! by JennyKadry2: 10:10pm On Jun 07, 2018
blank:

Wow! That must have been so tough. Especially as you guys were quite close. Ndo nne.

Welcome back.

Thanks Nne

Gboliwe:

Sorry for your loss.

I am the president of the association of the fatherless, NL chapter. You should pick our form officially

My brother...abi sister abi non-binary grin cheesy . You do well. You lost your father too?

UjuJoan2:

So sorry for your loss Jenny. Ka mkpuru obi ya zuru ike na ndokwa.

It is well.

Amen nne

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Husband Goes Mad After Smoking ‘igbo’ Every Morning – Wife Tells Court / 45 Life Lessons, Written By A 90 Year Old. / Woman Delivers A Baby While Selling Herbs In Anambra State - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.