Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,286 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Dino Melaye: How Police Attempted To Kill Me With Chemical – Senator - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye: How Police Attempted To Kill Me With Chemical – Senator (487 Views)

How Police Attempted To Disrupt Peter Obi’s Rally / Police Attempted To Abduct, Maim Joy Nunieh – Fani-kayode / "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye: How Police Attempted To Kill Me With Chemical – Senator by Charlespaul89: 6:11am On May 31, 2018
Dino Melaye, Kogi West Senator on Wednesday insisted that men of the Nigeria Police Force, attempted to kill him twice.

Melaye made the disclosure on the floor of the senate while announcing his intention to defect from the All Progressives Congress, APC, to the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

The embattled lawmaker said police officers first used
“chemical substance and the second time through injection.”

According to the lawmaker, he would have died if not for the intervention of God.

He said, “Mr President, I want to say that the Nigerian police attempted to kill me twice.. read more

Re: Dino Melaye: How Police Attempted To Kill Me With Chemical – Senator by Charlespaul89: 6:12am On May 31, 2018
Re: Dino Melaye: How Police Attempted To Kill Me With Chemical – Senator by abokibuhari: 6:14am On May 31, 2018
cheesy
Re: Dino Melaye: How Police Attempted To Kill Me With Chemical – Senator by Elmojiid(m): 6:16am On May 31, 2018
oya gbefu....mole
Re: Dino Melaye: How Police Attempted To Kill Me With Chemical – Senator by fiizznation: 6:16am On May 31, 2018
If NP really wanted to kill you as you claimed, they would have shot you at the back when you tried to escape from their custody. So who are you fooling?
Re: Dino Melaye: How Police Attempted To Kill Me With Chemical – Senator by Charlespaul89: 6:17am On May 31, 2018
dont rejoice yet,,, bubu is not yet through with you..
Re: Dino Melaye: How Police Attempted To Kill Me With Chemical – Senator by xreal: 6:18am On May 31, 2018
Charlespaul89:
Dino Melaye, Kogi West Senator on Wednesday insisted that men of the Nigeria Police Force, attempted to kill him twice.

Melaye made the disclosure on the floor of the senate while announcing his intention to defect from the All Progressives Congress, APC, to the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

The embattled lawmaker said police officers first used
“chemical substance and the second time through injection.”

According to the lawmaker, he would have died if not for the intervention of God.

He said, “Mr President, I want to say that the Nigerian police attempted to kill me twice.. read more

la click la bomb.
Re: Dino Melaye: How Police Attempted To Kill Me With Chemical – Senator by Fuckyoumod: 6:19am On May 31, 2018
Dino melaye.... Your welcome back.

No weapon fashioned against you by this devilish party APC And Buhari will succeed.

Everybody in NIGERIA is CORRUPT, it is only Buhari and his family members that are saints, with no trace of corruption. This is exactly the thoughts of some foolish Nigerians.

Nonsense!
Re: Dino Melaye: How Police Attempted To Kill Me With Chemical – Senator by hardywaltz(m): 6:30am On May 31, 2018
Close that ur mouth dinosaur
Re: Dino Melaye: How Police Attempted To Kill Me With Chemical – Senator by Mynd44: 6:37am On May 31, 2018

(1)

Rochas Okorocha Is Now An Evangelist Anointing His Chapel Members / Rivers State Holds Local Government Elections Today / What Was Ekweremadu Doing When This Took Place?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.