Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Should I Still Go For Camon X Pro Today. Pls Advice - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Should I Still Go For Camon X Pro Today. Pls Advice (4759 Views)

Infinix Note 5 Vs TECNO Camon X Pro - Speed Test, RAM Management & Battery Life / TECNO Camon X Pro Vs Iphone X - Blind Camera Test. / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Still Go For Camon X Pro Today. Pls Advice by Gptech(m): 3:43pm On May 31, 2018
greenhulk:

Exactly. Gionee is not different from tecno and they are overpriced.
That's the truth, the only difference then was the huge battery capacity they slapped on their devices. As far as processor goes, they suck big time. Imagine a device running the Snapdragon 650/652 priced around 180k, was it M7 or what? The Gionee M6 plus costs over 100k with a mtk Helio P10 angry. You see people celebrate huge battery phones that weigh like a slab, but lag like earthworms. Wetin person need huge battery for ontop laggy phone? This to me is another definition of frustration.
Re: Should I Still Go For Camon X Pro Today. Pls Advice by Gptech(m): 3:46pm On May 31, 2018
MilesLamar:

Oga Gptech ah see u jare... make she snap the phone make we see. Awon Tecno marketers cheesy
Leave d madam jare, but if na true she dey talk, I ready to buy am, but grin.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Still Go For Camon X Pro Today. Pls Advice by Creg7: 3:51pm On May 31, 2018
No matter what has been said.... I'll still go for the X pro.... I can't leave the products of the brand I've tried for the brand products that I know nothing of angry
Re: Should I Still Go For Camon X Pro Today. Pls Advice by HeyCorleone(m): 4:57pm On May 31, 2018
Creg7:
No matter what has been said.... I'll still go for the X pro.... I can't leave the products of the brand I've tried for the brand products that I know nothing of angry

You don't know Nokia or Samsung?

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Go For Camon X Pro Today. Pls Advice by alabo1: 8:03pm On May 31, 2018
CHESTER48:
Oya nah keep waiting for th oem. Once quick question, are the people in the OEM repairing the phones from America or China or Japan. Or is it Nigerians who work there, if you answer is Nigerians. You just made the stupidest point here. But if tlits the white then. I made an ignorant observation.

Typical Nigerian. I countered your statement civilly. You do not agree and you reply with an insult. For your information an OEM center is not about the people working there. It is about warranty services that come along with it (maybe ur market repairers repair all warranty covered issues for all devices free? Well mine dont) as well as guaranteed OEM parts. I once took an infinix phone about 4 years ago to carlcare with a broken screen and left with the new flagship (infinix Alpha)then by dropping off the phone and adding 19k- thats what i am talking about.Furthermore the technicians there undergo product specific training which reduces the risk of errors. Like I said I learnt the hard way. To each his own. Peace
Re: Should I Still Go For Camon X Pro Today. Pls Advice by Androidking: 9:29pm On May 31, 2018
Immediately xaiomi land Nigeria official der phones will be expensive. Its cheap because we order directly online and no warrantee or gauratee attached ,that's y its cheap .

Let me give example .
If u buy item from slot or yudala . u will buy it cheaper but without warrantee , but if u buy from der offline office it will add extra money may be 2-5k just because of warranty.

Same with xaiomi phones , they are not paying anything to custome, they are not paying any tax to federal government that's why der phones are cheap , so less stop this argument ,because immediately xaiomi product branch in Nigeria dey will be expensive more than tecno.

That Jumia is selling dem cheaper is because they are just exclusive and using other access(tecno /infinix etc) to smuggle those Chinese phones ,immediately Nigeria collaborate official with xaomi it will be expensive .

That is Nigeria for u

1 Like

Re: Should I Still Go For Camon X Pro Today. Pls Advice by Takeit2017(m): 10:17pm On May 31, 2018
help me with 5,000 Naira.Only from that money please..... anybody here got to help me please

GTB

i REALLY NEED IT

PLEASE NO INSULT
Re: Should I Still Go For Camon X Pro Today. Pls Advice by Nelsizzy(m): 3:22am On Jun 02, 2018
Takeit2017:
help me with 5,000 Naira.Only from that money please..... anybody here got to help me please

GTB

i REALLY NEED IT

PLEASE NO INSULT
Are you guys related?
Re: Should I Still Go For Camon X Pro Today. Pls Advice by echepops(m): 10:49am On Jun 02, 2018
roland2rule:
I just accumulated my money for CAMON X PRO today.

I have been following the phone thread since day 1 and there were good comments from the first users.

Recently, I have seen different complaint from users here saying the CAMON X PRO is giving them problem and headache join .

I am not a phone freak though wink. I only want to get this because my CAMON C7 doesn't have 4G and the internal memory is small.

_____
What should I do please? I don't want to buy JOB for myself cry

Just be like me and wait for Infinix Note 5 pro
Re: Should I Still Go For Camon X Pro Today. Pls Advice by Ejadike(m): 11:38am On Jun 02, 2018
You could get the Camon CM or other TECNO devices
Re: Should I Still Go For Camon X Pro Today. Pls Advice by Ejadike(m): 11:41am On Jun 02, 2018
Androidking:
Immediately xaiomi land Nigeria official der phones will be expensive. Its cheap because we order directly online and no warrantee or gauratee attached ,that's y its cheap .

Let me give example .
If u buy item from slot or yudala . u will buy it cheaper but without warrantee , but if u buy from der offline office it will add extra money may be 2-5k just because of warranty.

Same with xaiomi phones , they are not paying anything to custome, they are not paying any tax to federal government that's why der phones are cheap , so less stop this argument ,because immediately xaiomi product branch in Nigeria dey will be expensive more than tecno.

That Jumia is selling dem cheaper is because they are just exclusive and using other access(tecno /infinix etc) to smuggle those Chinese phones ,immediately Nigeria collaborate official with xaomi it will be expensive .

That is Nigeria for u
so in other words, people should trade affordability over having a store in Nigeria that can help with repairs abi? Your point lacks weight, brah.
Re: Should I Still Go For Camon X Pro Today. Pls Advice by Androidking: 12:54pm On Jun 02, 2018
Ejadike:
so in other words, people should trade affordability over having a store in Nigeria that can help with repairs abi? Your point lacks weight, brah.

My point stop blaming techno for der price range its Nigeria and dollar matter, before buhari era 3gig ram phones was 32k for infinix, phantoms were 32k , and almost all Chinese phones were of d same price, in fact xaiomi phones were costly more than tecno back den , but now d value of naira to dollar is way too high ,tecno gat to sale higher .

Now go to Jumia and search for gionee s1 .u will see that oversea supply is 32k while d one available is 53k but still d same phone and the same Jumia

So u see its not just tecno fault its the economy ,if the economy gets better and dollar falls to at least N200 u will see phones and other electronics will drop in price too
Re: Should I Still Go For Camon X Pro Today. Pls Advice by Rubiesangel: 3:34pm On Jun 02, 2018
Camon x pro is good. It's a nice phone, and every quality it boosts of, is well embedded in the device. Thank me later.
Re: Should I Still Go For Camon X Pro Today. Pls Advice by Abdstrakt(m): 4:33am On Jun 04, 2018
Rubiesangel:
Camon x pro is good. It's a nice phone, and every quality it boosts of, is well embedded in the device. Thank me later.
Lol, are you trying to confuse the OP or advise him?
Re: Should I Still Go For Camon X Pro Today. Pls Advice by JandyJ(m): 4:39am On Jun 04, 2018
Oga give me 60k lemme give u the powerful Meizu. 2 back cameras, fingerprint 4g
Price could be nogotiable

Go for tecno and regret.
Re: Should I Still Go For Camon X Pro Today. Pls Advice by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 04, 2018
JandyJ:
Oga give me 60k lemme give u the powerful Meizu. 2 back cameras, fingerprint 4g
Price could be nogotiable

Go for tecno and regret.

Which of the meizu?
Re: Should I Still Go For Camon X Pro Today. Pls Advice by JandyJ(m): 12:48pm On Jun 04, 2018
greenhulk:

Which of the meizu?

M6 note 3gb ram
Re: Should I Still Go For Camon X Pro Today. Pls Advice by Abiodunspectre(m): 9:04pm On Jun 05, 2018
My X Pro is month now and it has been impressive.
Re: Should I Still Go For Camon X Pro Today. Pls Advice by roland2rule(m): 10:49pm On Jun 05, 2018
Abiodunspectre:
My X Pro is month now and it has been impressive.

Is the camera OK both front and back?
Does it support GLO 4G?
Do you notice any line appearing on the screen?
Re: Should I Still Go For Camon X Pro Today. Pls Advice by shogsman(m): 4:58am On Jun 06, 2018
have been using the camon x pro for 3weeks now, it is a Beauty to behold, beats my zero 4plus hands down.
Re: Should I Still Go For Camon X Pro Today. Pls Advice by GuestLog: 7:20pm On Sep 29, 2019
lanre316:

O I see. I thought buying camon means getting a job. I would have bought 20 camon phones for my friends and family who had been disturbing me to help get them a job. grin grin cheesy
Why not use the money to setup a business for them? Even if for one person

(1) (2) (Reply)

Latest Version Of Asphalt Racing **DOPE** / Phone Unecessary Downloading Apps. Plz Help / All New Tecno CamonCX Rumored Specs & Images Coming This Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.