Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,473 members, 7,808,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

15-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Barber In Lagos After Leaving First Wife - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 15-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Barber In Lagos After Leaving First Wife (25213 Views)

11-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Her Aunt’s Husband In Makurdi, Abandoned(Photos) / 15-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Blood Sister's Husband In Onitsha / 12-year-old Girl Impregnated By Rapist In Benue, Gives Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

15-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Barber In Lagos After Leaving First Wife by PrettyCrystal: 9:36am On May 31, 2018
A Nigerian enterprenuer has revealed the shocking story of a 15-year-old girl who is five months pregnant. According to the Programme Director at Kindle Africa Empowerment Initiative, Olorunfunmi Adebajo, the girl revealed that her lover is a barber who left his first wife and reportedly takes care of her as her father is dead and her mother, a cleaner.

The girl also reportedly said that her mother who beat her for getting pregnant - has told her already that she will live with the man when she gives birth.

Read what Olorunfunmi Adebajo shared online.

Her lemon sized breasts peeked through the threadbare tshirt she wore and both of us tried to hide the tears as she spoke. We both succeeded.

"I don't know his age but he is big like you. He has TRAVELLED OUT to SANGO OTA to get a job. He is is a barber. He will come back for me in three weeks. He left his first wife."

"He takes care of me. I have eaten. I drank Garri. My father is dead and my mum is a cleaner. I finished primary school last year. I can write but I cannot pronounce. My mummy beat me when she knew about the pregnancy. She said I will live with him when I put to bed"

"Do you want to marry him, does he like you?" The silence was deafening.

Eventually, She nods.

Doyin is 15 years old and five months pregnant. She doesn't even have a bra

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/15-year-old-girl-impregnated-by-her-barber-lover-in-lagos-after-leaving-first-wife.html

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Barber In Lagos After Leaving First Wife by nabegibeg: 9:36am On May 31, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
A Nigerian enterprenuer has revealed the shocking story of a 15-year-old girl who is five months pregnant. According to the Programme Director at Kindle Africa Empowerment Initiative, Olorunfunmi Adebajo, the girl revealed that her lover is a barber who left his first wife and reportedly takes care of her as her father is dead and her mother, a cleaner.

The girl also reportedly said that her mother who beat her for getting pregnant - has told her already that she will live with the man when she gives birth.

Her lemon sized breasts peeked through the threadbare tshirt she wore and both of us tried to hide the tears as she spoke. We both succeeded.

"I don't know his age but he is big like you. He has TRAVELLED OUT to SANGO OTA to get a job. He is is a barber. He will come back for me in three weeks. He left his first wife."

"He takes care of me. I have eaten. I drank Garri. My father is dead and my mum is a cleaner. I finished primary school last year. I can write but I cannot pronounce. My mummy beat me when she knew about the pregnancy. She said I will live with him when I put to bed"

Eventually, She nods.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/15-year-old-girl-impregnated-by-her-barber-lover-in-lagos-after-leaving-first-wife.html

He shld be jailed for child abuse angry

6 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Barber In Lagos After Leaving First Wife by nabegibeg: 9:37am On May 31, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
cc; lalasticlala

So you cant call out the mod on your initial post, abi

2 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Barber In Lagos After Leaving First Wife by Nobody: 9:58am On May 31, 2018
She must probably like him. Mmmm...poverty shaaa...Smallie
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Barber In Lagos After Leaving First Wife by Olami90: 10:02am On May 31, 2018
nabegibeg:

He shld be jailed for child abuse angry

you mean the man that has not been arrested or you mean what he deposited in the young girl should be jailed? lol

the man is simply ma.d to have taken advantage of the girl's vulnerability. It would make sense if he can be tracked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Barber In Lagos After Leaving First Wife by Nobody: 10:03am On May 31, 2018
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

The man should be arrested.
I won't advocate abortion either. But the mother of the girl shouldn't have rejected her. She has actually escalated her child's problem.

Rejection shouldn't be coming from parents when their children go wrong especially kids like this.

☣ ☠

3 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Barber In Lagos After Leaving First Wife by ManBeast: 10:07am On May 31, 2018
Nah dem, AFONJA and 15 years old are like 5/6

8 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Barber In Lagos After Leaving First Wife by BlackHatNaija: 12:06pm On May 31, 2018
Just 15, it all boils down to poverty. Some people have kids but doesn't know how to take care of them, they abuse them, maltreat them and literally push them out. When the child find solace in another person they think they have found LOVE not knowing that he/she could be an opportunist.

Unfortunately for this girl, the opportunists is the barber.

4 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Barber In Lagos After Leaving First Wife by freemanbubble: 12:07pm On May 31, 2018
isoright

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Barber In Lagos After Leaving First Wife by ShitHead(m): 12:07pm On May 31, 2018
The real son of Mohammed.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Barber In Lagos After Leaving First Wife by busky101(m): 12:07pm On May 31, 2018
Lemon sized breast Op or the coordinator must be a pervert cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Barber In Lagos After Leaving First Wife by Factfinder1(m): 12:07pm On May 31, 2018
The power of preeq can never be over emphasized

2 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Barber In Lagos After Leaving First Wife by theapeman4: 12:09pm On May 31, 2018
PrettyCrystal:

Eventually, She nods.

what's the big deal? undecided

If our Muslim brothers can pregnant a 13 year old girl and still get away with it, why not this barber?

For those of you saying he should be arrested, go to the north and see fellowers of peace impregnating 12-16 years old girls for fun. And nothing will happen to them!

2 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Barber In Lagos After Leaving First Wife by AnonymousIP: 12:09pm On May 31, 2018
cry
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Barber In Lagos After Leaving First Wife by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 31, 2018
This is terribly saddening.

If not for the intervention of an NGO, her life is basically ruined.
Factfinder1:
The power of preeq can never be over emphasized
Say something else na.

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Barber In Lagos After Leaving First Wife by MilesLamar(m): 12:09pm On May 31, 2018
n
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Barber In Lagos After Leaving First Wife by princeade86(m): 12:10pm On May 31, 2018
Breaking: Zinedine Zidane leaves post as Real Madrid manager Zinedine Zidane is set to announce shortly that he’ll be stepping down as Real Madrid manager, according to a number of sources. The French tactician is due to appear alongside Florentino Perez in a press conference at 12pm, according to Sport Bible, and journalist Jose Luis Sanchez is among those stating he’ll be resigning. MORE: Real Madrid plot surprise swap deal to beat Barcelona to transfer of £70m Juventus star This follows Zidane enjoying remarkable success as Real boss in his two and a half seasons in charge, winning three Champions League titles and one La Liga title in that time. Zidane DEJA el Real Madrid — José Luis Sánchez (@JLSanchez78) May 31, 2018 Real Madrid have called an unscheduled press conference for 13:00 CEST. Zinedine Zidane and Florentino Perez will attend. pic.twitter.com/ nc6acqjAEe — SPORTbible (@sportbible) May 31, 2018 It is not yet clear why Zidane will be leaving, but it may be that he’s keen to go out on a high at the Bernabeu after so much instant success at the start of his management career. Known for being one of the best players in the world during his playing days, he has already won more Champions League titles than big names like Jose Mourinho and Pep Guardiola. One imagines a number of top clubs could be queuing up for him as he becomes available. More to follow…

3 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Barber In Lagos After Leaving First Wife by Ojuororun(m): 12:10pm On May 31, 2018
15years old,? And so what? Thats not a big deal...na common thing. Mtcheeewww
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Barber In Lagos After Leaving First Wife by Pavore9: 12:10pm On May 31, 2018
Sighs, recycling ignorance and poverty. angry

2 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Barber In Lagos After Leaving First Wife by chillychill(f): 12:11pm On May 31, 2018
Young blood cry.. "He has traveled out to Sango ota" shocked

All in all "poverty "
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Barber In Lagos After Leaving First Wife by bedspread: 12:14pm On May 31, 2018
Breaking News:
Zinedine zindane Has officially Resigned from Real Madrid
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Barber In Lagos After Leaving First Wife by chysam: 12:15pm On May 31, 2018
TRUE TRUE ALL OF UNA LAZY!
GOD BLESS BUHARI FOR SAYING THE TRUTH.

UNA GO DEY FOLLOW UPDATES LIKE FLIES WEY DEY WAIT FOR SHIT,FIGHTING FOR FTC,SPEWING ALL SORTS OF TRASH.

INDEED NIGERIA YOUTHS NO GET JOB,NA NAIRALAND BE THEIR JOB.
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Barber In Lagos After Leaving First Wife by ednut1(m): 12:16pm On May 31, 2018
the kind of things we read has to weaken the soul. gals as young as 11 now use pussy to survive as their parents cannot cater for them. Shameless society.
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Barber In Lagos After Leaving First Wife by nabegibeg: 12:16pm On May 31, 2018
PrettyCrystal:

Eventually, She nods.

This is the second time this post is hitting front page today when credible posts are dying away in the trending section

make una no make me vex ooo
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Barber In Lagos After Leaving First Wife by Oreofepeters: 12:20pm On May 31, 2018
I always say this.

there are two types of men those who think with their brain and those who think through their dick
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Barber In Lagos After Leaving First Wife by itiswellandwell: 12:24pm On May 31, 2018
Hmm
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Barber In Lagos After Leaving First Wife by oyetunder(m): 12:25pm On May 31, 2018
cool the mother could beat her...but could not take proper care of her! Some masculine and feminine channels are just unfortunate tunnels thru which many kids are coming into this world just to suffer. Jail the barber, but first look for those who will take care of the girl and the unborn child when the guy is in prison...if not, she no go get garri to drink at all again.
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Barber In Lagos After Leaving First Wife by ImaIma1(f): 12:29pm On May 31, 2018
Which one is "her lemon sized breast" again? The person that wrote this has a twisted mind.
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Barber In Lagos After Leaving First Wife by luminouz(m): 12:30pm On May 31, 2018
See introduction like novella own(Mills n boons)

Chapter 1.... 'Her lemon-sized breast peeked through'
WTF is dat?? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Landlady Sets Tenant’s Apartment Ablaze To Eject Him (photo) / One Feared Killed, Lagos Market Shut Down Over Clash / Couple Torture Houseboy Over N100 Akara In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.