Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

2019: “tell Them At Villa That I Won’t Keep Quite”, Obasanjo Spilt Fire - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: “tell Them At Villa That I Won’t Keep Quite”, Obasanjo Spilt Fire (3713 Views)

Keyamo: Akpabio At Villa After Senate’s Rowdy Session / Buhari Meets APC Governors At Villa / Osinbajo Meets Akpabio At Villa Ahead Of Defection To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: “tell Them At Villa That I Won’t Keep Quite”, Obasanjo Spilt Fire by NFFGG: 9:56am On May 31, 2018
2019: “Tell Them At Villa That I won’t Keep Quite”, Obasanjo Spilt Fire

"Go and tell them at the Villa or wherever they say they are. Anybody who says I should keep quiet about Nigeria, I am ready to go konko bilo with the person.”

Read more http://www.starnews.com.ng/2019-tell-them-at-villa-that-i-wont-keep-quite-obasanjo-spilt-fire/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: “tell Them At Villa That I Won’t Keep Quite”, Obasanjo Spilt Fire by Crocky23: 10:00am On May 31, 2018
Am beginning to like Obasanjo very well

8 Likes

Re: 2019: “tell Them At Villa That I Won’t Keep Quite”, Obasanjo Spilt Fire by abokibuhari: 10:02am On May 31, 2018
grin That money way miss for PTF way fela d great sing about, be like obasanjo d mumu don see the files to take nail bubu cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: “tell Them At Villa That I Won’t Keep Quite”, Obasanjo Spilt Fire by MrErudite(m): 10:04am On May 31, 2018
GEJ (Goodluck Ebele Jonathan) needs to explain to Nigerians how he managed to:

- pay fuel subsidy and yet sold fuel at N86per litre.

- control our borders and yet a bag of rice was sold for 8k.

- build 17 federal universities in 17 states in Nigeria.

- build almajiri schools in all the Norther Local governments.

- hold $1=N165 for 4years

- push Nigeria's economy to be number1 in Africa.

GEJ (Goodluck Ebele Jonathan) need to apologize to Nigerians for accepting defeat even when we all knew that they rigged against him in the North.

If you are angry at GEJ (Goodluck Ebele Jonathan), I am more angrier than you on why he accepted defeat and paved way for this 'nincompoop' we have today as president.

#KickAPCOut2019
#KickBuhariOut2019
#ChangeTheChange

52 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 2019: “tell Them At Villa That I Won’t Keep Quite”, Obasanjo Spilt Fire by Nobody: 10:08am On May 31, 2018
Hmmm
Re: 2019: “tell Them At Villa That I Won’t Keep Quite”, Obasanjo Spilt Fire by NFFGG: 10:08am On May 31, 2018
Something is wrong with this APC administration under Buhari

3 Likes

Re: 2019: “tell Them At Villa That I Won’t Keep Quite”, Obasanjo Spilt Fire by Blackfire(m): 10:39am On May 31, 2018
Oga keep kwayet...

Criminals.
Re: 2019: “tell Them At Villa That I Won’t Keep Quite”, Obasanjo Spilt Fire by WATCHOVER(m): 10:43am On May 31, 2018
MrErudite:

GEJ (Goodluck Ebele Jonathan) need to apologize to Nigerians for accepting defeat even when we all knew that they rigged against him in the North.

If you are angry at GEJ (Goodluck Ebele Jonathan), I am more angrier than you on why he accepted defeat and paved way for this 'nincompoop' we have today as president.

#KickAPCOut2019
#KickBuhariOut2019
#ChangeTheChange
What Israel in the Bible told prophet Samuel that they no longer want judges and that they want to be like their other nations who had kings. Then God gave them Saul.
What Jonathan did makes him the best President Nigeria has ever had.
Dr Jonathan though your family love you but the good people of Nigerian love you most.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019: “tell Them At Villa That I Won’t Keep Quite”, Obasanjo Spilt Fire by NFFGG: 11:25am On May 31, 2018
Hmmmmmmmmm. Buhari has made Goodluck an hero

4 Likes

Re: 2019: “tell Them At Villa That I Won’t Keep Quite”, Obasanjo Spilt Fire by Turnedaround: 12:06pm On May 31, 2018
Thank you pa OBJ, since the Nigeria youths refused to fight for their rights, it bestow on you to help reawake our docile and lazy minds,

What this man wants is a nation that works, mind you, nobody is perfect, but at least he decides to make up for his mistakes,

Like OBJ, buhari disappointed me too, I 'd never in my life believe he could turn out this bad, I campaign for him and actually believed his so-called "integrity" lies.

In my short existence, as a Nigerian who had lived all his life in different parts of this great nation, I CAN AUTHORITATIVELY SAY, BUHARI IS THE WORST PRESIDENT WE EVER HAD.

The nation is gradually breaking apart, and he lacks the mental power to hold us together,

And if he truly loves Nigeria as he claimed, he should step aside for those who can do it, after all he promised to stay one term,

If we votes him again, we're only voting those jackals and hyenas as usual, he thinks all Nigerian are blind, that we don't know those that being ruling us,

What this man is saying is that he should let the younger generation take a short at it,

OBJ is not a Saint, but he is an angel where Buhari is.

So it left to the youths to either fight or sit down and await when power will be given to them?

9 Likes

Re: 2019: “tell Them At Villa That I Won’t Keep Quite”, Obasanjo Spilt Fire by Pusyiter(m): 12:15pm On May 31, 2018
I am beginning to feel OBJ just loves to be on the pages of Newspapers/magazines and social media.
Re: 2019: “tell Them At Villa That I Won’t Keep Quite”, Obasanjo Spilt Fire by perez100: 12:20pm On May 31, 2018
A President that divided Nigeria with his words and actions - Is that one a President? Even when I was in school and contested in one of the SU posts and won, I understood everybody or group must not vote for me because my rival had his own strong base. But Bubu is too primitive to know this hence his 97% and 5% speech.

7 Likes

Re: 2019: “tell Them At Villa That I Won’t Keep Quite”, Obasanjo Spilt Fire by Lipscomb(m): 12:24pm On May 31, 2018
You will keep quiet when you sentence to life imprisonment.
Re: 2019: “tell Them At Villa That I Won’t Keep Quite”, Obasanjo Spilt Fire by NFFGG: 12:31pm On May 31, 2018
The problem with Nigeria is that we fear too much. We fear to talk, to fight for justice, to fight for freedom and we fear to fight for liberty, just like Fela said in his blessed memory thru his song.

1 Like

Re: 2019: “tell Them At Villa That I Won’t Keep Quite”, Obasanjo Spilt Fire by perez100: 12:36pm On May 31, 2018
He has the right to talk and nobody will sentence him to life imprisonment. Buhari will leave power and he will be released, but Bubu will take-over his prison room. I am not OBJ's fan but he is 100times better than Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: “tell Them At Villa That I Won’t Keep Quite”, Obasanjo Spilt Fire by policy12: 12:58pm On May 31, 2018
Group of eagles is called CONVOCATION
Group of Giraffes is called TOWER
Group of snakes is called NEST
Group of Rabbits is called HERD
Group of cats is called CLOWDER
Group of Snail is called HOOD
Group of dogs is called PACK

But Group of BUHARIST on Twitter is called HERDSMEN....Bolanle Victoria.

4 Likes

Re: 2019: “tell Them At Villa That I Won’t Keep Quite”, Obasanjo Spilt Fire by magoo10(m): 1:00pm On May 31, 2018
Obj and buhari fight will be like farmer and fulani herdsmen ,while obj is a farmer buhari represents fulani herdsmen .the final result go dey interesting

3 Likes

Re: 2019: “tell Them At Villa That I Won’t Keep Quite”, Obasanjo Spilt Fire by chriskosherbal(m): 1:56pm On May 31, 2018
magoo10:
Obj and buhari fight will be like farmer and fulani herdsmen ,while obj is a farmer buhari represents fulani herdsmen .the final result go dey interesting
cheesy grin cheesy grin I swear I couldn't hold my laughter after taking cusory look at your write up again cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 2019: “tell Them At Villa That I Won’t Keep Quite”, Obasanjo Spilt Fire by magoo10(m): 2:16pm On May 31, 2018
chriskosherbal:
cheesy grin cheesy grin I swear I couldn't hold my laughter after taking cusory look at your write up again cheesy
but na true na grin

1 Like

Re: 2019: “tell Them At Villa That I Won’t Keep Quite”, Obasanjo Spilt Fire by HotMata: 3:59pm On May 31, 2018
Before you make post like this you should also make good research on what this administration have been able to accomplish < things they've been able to attain even with the collapsing economy they meet.
Let me remind you that your rail project was already on the forgotten list before president Buhari stepped in.
As we all know, the federal reserves was as low almost like a room left to rodents and dust before this administration came in to rescue it.
Today we have a reasonable power supply in Nigeria and the issue of "chop make I chop" is no longer the order of the day here.
These are just a few of what I know even though I've not done deep research on their achievements.

So learn to speak well and not posts that could tarnish a particular group.
MrErudite:

#KickAPCOut2019
#KickBuhariOut2019
#ChangeTheChange

1 Like

Re: 2019: “tell Them At Villa That I Won’t Keep Quite”, Obasanjo Spilt Fire by NFFGG: 4:08pm On May 31, 2018
Am just reading comments.
Re: 2019: “tell Them At Villa That I Won’t Keep Quite”, Obasanjo Spilt Fire by orisa37: 4:28pm On May 31, 2018
Supported !!!
Re: 2019: “tell Them At Villa That I Won’t Keep Quite”, Obasanjo Spilt Fire by orisa37: 4:32pm On May 31, 2018
Tell it to all Christians that Christ is already at the Door !!!

2 Likes

Re: 2019: “tell Them At Villa That I Won’t Keep Quite”, Obasanjo Spilt Fire by henrysam(m): 4:44pm On May 31, 2018
DEHVEHLOP:

Ìran Ẹlẹ́dẹ̀ ló máa mbinu...

Nobody dey follow you vex mr frustrated wailer...

Just try and summon courage to do the needful....

Hypo is also good...
Tell your god in aso rock to achieve what this guy stated above about gej and we will praise him. But candidly I don't expect anything reasonable from zombie who have been hipnotized like you. Continue to suffer in silence.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: “tell Them At Villa That I Won’t Keep Quite”, Obasanjo Spilt Fire by Bizibi(m): 4:55pm On May 31, 2018
Obj get bad mouth......
Re: 2019: “tell Them At Villa That I Won’t Keep Quite”, Obasanjo Spilt Fire by orisa37: 4:55pm On May 31, 2018
Crocky23 post= Allah68043957:
Am beginning to like Obasanjo very well

He is delivering a Directive from Christ Jesus !!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: “tell Them At Villa That I Won’t Keep Quite”, Obasanjo Spilt Fire by Bizibi(m): 4:56pm On May 31, 2018
HotMata:
Before you make post like this you should also make good research on what this administration have been able to accomplish < things they've been able to attain even with the collapsing economy they meet.
Let me remind you that your rail project was already on the forgotten list before president Buhari stepped in.
As we all know, the federal reserves was as low almost like a room left to rodents and dust before this administration came in to rescue it.
Today we have a reasonable power supply in Nigeria and the issue of "chop make I chop" is no longer the order of the day here.
These are just a few of what I know even though I've not done deep research on their achievements.

accomplish wetin? you must be a visitor in this country......

1 Like

Re: 2019: “tell Them At Villa That I Won’t Keep Quite”, Obasanjo Spilt Fire by orisa37: 5:02pm On May 31, 2018
NFFGG:
Something is wrong with this APC administration under Buhari

Many things are wrong.

1 Like

Re: 2019: “tell Them At Villa That I Won’t Keep Quite”, Obasanjo Spilt Fire by MrErudite(m): 5:16pm On May 31, 2018
HotMata:

Argue with ur Data
Re: 2019: “tell Them At Villa That I Won’t Keep Quite”, Obasanjo Spilt Fire by MrErudite(m): 5:16pm On May 31, 2018
Bizibi:
accomplish wetin? you must be a visitor in this country......

Hahahha u dey mind that one?
Re: 2019: “tell Them At Villa That I Won’t Keep Quite”, Obasanjo Spilt Fire by MrErudite(m): 5:17pm On May 31, 2018
DEHVEHLOP:

Ìran Ẹlẹ́dẹ̀ ló máa mbinu...

Nobody dey follow you vex mr frustrated wailer...

Just try and summon courage to do the needful....

Hypo is also good...

Somethings are not meant for kids.....

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Grazing Reserve A Private Business ? / Caption This Picture Of President Muhammadu Buhari On The Street Of Aba / Unknown Gunmen Attack Army Check Point In Ukworji,along Owerri Road.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.