Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,812 members, 7,798,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

The NOA Hails Present NFF Leadership - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NOA Hails Present NFF Leadership (705 Views)

Court Sacks Amaju Pinnick As NFF President / Amaju And Chris Giwa Fighting For NFF Leadership / A Call For Disbandment Of This Present Super Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The NOA Hails Present NFF Leadership by Iyineda(m): 12:29am On May 29, 2010
I feel like throwing up. . .

Article >> http://nigeriaff.com/Newsdisplay.php?ID=249

Quote of the day
The NOA Director General said further: "I also wish to commend the concrete achievements of the present administration of NFF since inception on August 29, 2006 which are too numerous to mention."
Re: The NOA Hails Present NFF Leadership by medjai(m): 7:12am On May 29, 2010
The same NFF that cant organise a friendly match proper.
Re: The NOA Hails Present NFF Leadership by hollandis(f): 8:25am On May 29, 2010
What do you expect from Hausas ?A senator took and married an underaged and the Hausa WOMEN are telling ''all and sundry'' to leave their DEAR SENATOR alone
SICK LULU ,SICK FAROUK ,FOOLISH HAUSAS lipsrsealed
Re: The NOA Hails Present NFF Leadership by Iyineda(m): 1:47am On May 30, 2010
*Bump*
Re: The NOA Hails Present NFF Leadership by medjai(m): 6:26am On May 30, 2010
Have they found the $230,000 that mysteriously flew out of the glass house? Money they've embezzled since God knows when only for them to come and start acting drama.
I heard they'll be going to the worldcup with every state FA chairman.

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Stampede That Occurred Outside During Nigeria V. Korea Friendly. Video / **********nig V Greez*******nigeia Has Been Laggered- Back********** / Super Eagles Job: Siasia Wants N15m Monthly & Us$1m Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.