Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,133 members, 7,807,437 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Joke Jigan And A Nosey Follower Fight Dirty Over Her True Age - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joke Jigan And A Nosey Follower Fight Dirty Over Her True Age (27663 Views)

Joke Jigan Is Engaged As Olawale Osato Jegunmah Proposes (Photos) / Joke Jigan Breaks Up With Husband, Olawale Osato Jegunmah? Deletes All His Pics / Joke Jigan Celebrates Olawale Osato Jegunmah, Her Husband's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joke Jigan And A Nosey Follower Fight Dirty Over Her True Age by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 31, 2018
Her response was savage
Re: Joke Jigan And A Nosey Follower Fight Dirty Over Her True Age by laudate: 6:18pm On May 31, 2018
wisino1:
Nigeria mentality because he uses an iPhone he is now a yahoo boy and can't air his views again
Ok, do the math. How much does a kid like this earn, and how much is a iPhone?

1 Like

Re: Joke Jigan And A Nosey Follower Fight Dirty Over Her True Age by overdrive(m): 6:18pm On May 31, 2018
HeyCorleone:

If the nigga approaches you with the N50k he's picking you'd off pant fast, and you're here talking rubbish.

Shut up jare.

The exact way you imagined the bloke is a Yahoo boy is how I'm imagining you're cheap. Goat.

Choi

2 Likes

Re: Joke Jigan And A Nosey Follower Fight Dirty Over Her True Age by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 31, 2018
Sheuns:
grin

Are you the lady? She insulted his mum na. She could have ignored the first statement or better still not involve his mum.

So?
Whenever someone's mother is insulted, we just take side of that person!

Did the guy realize before insulting her that she (Joke) is also someone else's mother, daughter and sister too.

Please it's high time we stopped taking sides with people based on that 'maternal sentiment'.

5 Likes

Re: Joke Jigan And A Nosey Follower Fight Dirty Over Her True Age by shegie(m): 6:45pm On May 31, 2018
must answer / reply this boy
Re: Joke Jigan And A Nosey Follower Fight Dirty Over Her True Age by Sheuns(m): 6:51pm On May 31, 2018
handsomeclouds:

So?

Did the guy realize before insulting her that she (Joke) is also someone else's mother, daughter and sister too.

Please it's high time we stopped taking sides with people based on that 'maternal sentiment'.

I'm not taking sides. But I think you are. The guy messed up so did the lady.

1 Like

Re: Joke Jigan And A Nosey Follower Fight Dirty Over Her True Age by Ximenez(m): 7:07pm On May 31, 2018
laudate:

Because you have been informed that he is an orphan with no relatives. Oga not everyone is from a poor background.
Re: Joke Jigan And A Nosey Follower Fight Dirty Over Her True Age by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 31, 2018
90% of the so call celebrities are bitter people. Something she could have ignored she went for the dudes mom, mama Wey no know wetin d happen. I hope she done born too so that people go d transfer the thing meet her for were she dey.

1 Like

Re: Joke Jigan And A Nosey Follower Fight Dirty Over Her True Age by Alejoc(m): 7:29pm On May 31, 2018
angry grin angry sad sad
Re: Joke Jigan And A Nosey Follower Fight Dirty Over Her True Age by emelda86(f): 8:20pm On May 31, 2018
Regina Daniels is 16 una complain
Genevieve said she's 35 una complain
Tontoh dike says she's 33una complain

This one said shes 40 una still dey complain haba mana!!!
Una need complan milk?
Re: Joke Jigan And A Nosey Follower Fight Dirty Over Her True Age by Bamibello(m): 8:34pm On May 31, 2018
malificent:

The 50k this one is picking from Yahoo Yahoo has eaten deep into his Brain.

Some people are best ignored. By mere looking at this boy he looks like someone that doesn't have sense and I'm concluding from his comment. He's a foolish fellow. Sometimes you give people what they deserve simply by ignoring them.
The guy won d fight tho. Lol. Money dey increase guy pride. He can be more than 25 but his money increased his age to be able to talk to a 40yo anyhow.
Re: Joke Jigan And A Nosey Follower Fight Dirty Over Her True Age by emperorblog(m): 9:15pm On May 31, 2018
btw visit www.emperorblog.com.ng for,cool and,interesring story and also contact us,for,your WEB DESIGN
Re: Joke Jigan And A Nosey Follower Fight Dirty Over Her True Age by dumininu01(m): 10:16pm On May 31, 2018
laudate:

lol... it's noh everyone dah's a yahoo boy..he could b frm 'a rich background

1 Like

Re: Joke Jigan And A Nosey Follower Fight Dirty Over Her True Age by laudate: 10:17pm On May 31, 2018
Ximenez:
Because you have been informed that he is an orphan with no relatives. Oga not everyone is from a poor background.
We know those kids from a rich background. His name is not on the list...stop trying to console yourself with pathetic excuses.

1 Like

Re: Joke Jigan And A Nosey Follower Fight Dirty Over Her True Age by laudate: 10:18pm On May 31, 2018
dumininu01:
lol... it's noh everyone dah's a yahoo boy..he could b frm 'a rich background
What rich background? Did you dash him one? shocked

1 Like

Re: Joke Jigan And A Nosey Follower Fight Dirty Over Her True Age by dumininu01(m): 10:19pm On May 31, 2018
laudate:

What rich background? Did you dash him one? shocked
so a kid cannuh use iPhone again grin?
Re: Joke Jigan And A Nosey Follower Fight Dirty Over Her True Age by Rick9(m): 10:53pm On May 31, 2018
HeyCorleone:
Whoever this female is is entirely unknown to me.

How people actually make out time to follow irrelevant persons tho'.

Bro honestly I always wonder, joblessness is a disease anyway.
Re: Joke Jigan And A Nosey Follower Fight Dirty Over Her True Age by MarieSucre(f): 11:26pm On May 31, 2018
Sheuns:
grin

Are you the lady? She insulted his mum na. She could have ignored the first statement or better still not involve his mum.

He insulted someone's mother.

2 Likes

Re: Joke Jigan And A Nosey Follower Fight Dirty Over Her True Age by Carlyboi(m): 12:09am On Jun 01, 2018
Why should she ignore him?that's so much aggression!he is exceedingly rude and annoyingly stupid!even though I don't even know who the girl is!she might be one of those slay queens cum actress but the guy was very wrong coming at her like that!he must be some kinda loafer!who even trolls not unknown actresses online sef!mtscheeew
Re: Joke Jigan And A Nosey Follower Fight Dirty Over Her True Age by addicted268(f): 3:08am On Jun 01, 2018
handsomeclouds:

So?

I quite agree with you.d lady posted 40years and he started his sentence with "you must be very stupid...".is he d one that gave birth to her? People should realize that celebrities (though I don't know her) are human beings too and can have the tendency to lash out,depending on their moods.
I believe the best thing would have been to walk away and probably block him.

3 Likes

Re: Joke Jigan And A Nosey Follower Fight Dirty Over Her True Age by DavidEsq(m): 5:53am On Jun 01, 2018
HeyCorleone:

If the nigga approaches you with the N50k he's picking you'd off pant fast, and you're here talking rubbish.

Shut up jare.

The exact way you imagined the bloke is a Yahoo boy is how I'm imagining you're cheap. Goat
embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Joke Jigan And A Nosey Follower Fight Dirty Over Her True Age by salesforce: 8:36am On Jun 01, 2018
hmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nabil Ibrahim: Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Brother On His Birthday / Femi Otedola At Elsie Okpocha's Birthday Celebration, Baskemouth Shares Photos / Tunde Ednut Advises Those Waiting Until 35 To Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.