Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

Teacher Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teacher Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) (44578 Views)

Hanan, BUK Law Student Stabs Husband, Saheed Hussain 7 Months After Wedding / Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) / Lady Lawyer Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos, Then Tries Killing Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teacher Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by queensera(f): 11:02am On May 31, 2018
According to reports, A teacher and mother of two stabbed her husband to death during a fight at their residence in Ikorodu, Lagos.

According to the wife, she stabbed him in self defense, after being pinned down by the deceased, who was notorious for always beating her.

When interviewed, the sobbing suspect said: “I didn’t kill him intentionally. He was always battering me. Today, he pinned me down and started beating me again.

I picked the knife to scare him, but I mistakenly stabbed him. I couldn’t have killed my husband intentionally. In the past, I used to run out of the house when being beaten, but today, he locked everywhere to prevent my escape.

My family have told me to divorce him but I didn’t want to, because he is the husband of my youth and we already have two children together. You can ask around, everyone knows he beats me always.”

The wife has since been arrested by policemen attached to the Igbogbo Police Station.

Source & Watch IG Video:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/05/teacher-stabs-husband-to-death-in-lagos-video/

Re: Teacher Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by troublemakea(m): 11:17am On May 31, 2018
Eyah embarassed it's painful and I understand that feeling right

in an advanced country they'd just let the woman go since she acted in self defense. but here idk buh may God help the poor woman

17 Likes

Re: Teacher Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by ManBeast: 11:23am On May 31, 2018
She should have listened to her family, dis act wouldn't have happened.

But mens wey de beat their wife sef,

30 Likes

Re: Teacher Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by ViaFast: 11:24am On May 31, 2018
RIP

The Man Must Be ..... Drunk

Let them Kuku Release the Lady oooo , I Have Domestic Voilence ..

Watch The Video here ; https://instavideo.com/teacher-stabs-husband-to-death-in-lagos-video

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teacher Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by donstan18: 11:25am On May 31, 2018
I don't know them, but i somehow believe she killed him by mistake.

It's a pity his people won't tolerate such excuse.

RIP to the deceased.

87 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teacher Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:27am On May 31, 2018
i have hear

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by sagerasaq: 11:30am On May 31, 2018
How the knife take reach d place where them pin her down?? Only that the dead tells No Tales

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teacher Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by dominique(f): 11:49am On May 31, 2018
She should have left when she was advised to, she stupidly stayed because of the kids. Now her husband is dead and she's about to go to jail, what will become of those kids?

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teacher Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Pat081: 11:58am On May 31, 2018
Useless woman run wen u can run because of ur children see how ur life end now no body to take care of dem now

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teacher Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Shalomc(f): 12:39pm On May 31, 2018
donstan18:
I don't know them, but i somehow believe she killed him by mistake.

It's a pity his people won't tolerate such excuse.

RIP to the deceased.
Still manslaughter.

5 Likes

Re: Teacher Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by bedspread: 1:18pm On May 31, 2018
IT IS FINISHED
Re: Teacher Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Edu3Again: 1:18pm On May 31, 2018
Now in Nigeria we run from the Fulani Herdsmen!
Run from Boko Haram.
Run from Police.
AND NOW Run from ur wife

8 Likes

Re: Teacher Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:19pm On May 31, 2018
The widespread slaughtering of men by women thesedays has become very alarming.
Men have overtaken women as primary victims domestic violence in modern world.

Why aren't pple talking about this
Where are the Chimammadas and other renowned and outspoken feminists? Why aren't they talking for godsake?

6 Likes

Re: Teacher Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by freemanbubble: 1:19pm On May 31, 2018
isoright

anger is one among the four things that continuously destroy humans. the remaining three are lust towards the opposite sex, pride and greed

11 Likes

Re: Teacher Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by SleekyPosh(m): 1:20pm On May 31, 2018
johnsondbolaji:
Female Business Development Officials are required for immediate employment in a Logistics & I.T. Company.

They will be responsible for the efficient functioning of the office through a range of administrative, financial and managerial tasks.

Responsibilities will include but not limited to:

Identify sales leads
Pitch goods or services to new clients and maintain good working relationship with new contacts
Communicating new product developments to prospective clients.
Development of marketing literature.
Writing reports.
Preparing letters, presentations and reports
Managing office budgets, liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
Implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems
Delegating tasks to junior employees

Required Key skills:

Reliability and discretion:  Will often learn of confidential matters.
Adaptability.
Communication, negotiation and relationship-building skills are important.
Excellent Organisational skills.
Ability to use computers & windows Office Packages.
Excellent Problem solving skills.
Good Leadership Skills and the ability to 'make things happen

Qualification: OND, HND or a Degree in any Related Field

Salary: Very Attractive

If interested, please send CV with Business Development Personnel as title to: jobs@staffnavigatorng.com not later than 8th June, 2018.

My People Beware GNLD Biggot Spotted cool

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teacher Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by lilfreezy: 1:20pm On May 31, 2018
tongue
Re: Teacher Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Pavore9: 1:21pm On May 31, 2018
Sighs.
Re: Teacher Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by viqueta(m): 1:21pm On May 31, 2018
With a very good lawyer and neighbors as witness,she may have a soft landing

29 Likes

Re: Teacher Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by wellmax(m): 1:21pm On May 31, 2018
na wa ooo
Re: Teacher Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:22pm On May 31, 2018
Na wa ooooo Somepeople are just wicked sha...nice one In anoder news nairaland party hold on Saturday to join the whatsup group... check the line below or pm me is going to fun and intresting...https://www.nairaland.com/4483935/nairaland-get-together-party-4.0/21
Re: Teacher Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by dealslip(f): 1:23pm On May 31, 2018
Wow! Now the children are technically orphans. If only we could be more patient, respectful and tolerant towards our spouses. The Children will suffer less. BTW, I don't want to hear feminism and Olosho on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Sall(m): 1:23pm On May 31, 2018
Too bad. Some men are just danm stupid for beating a woman.

4 Likes

Re: Teacher Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by okenwaa(m): 1:23pm On May 31, 2018
Shameless man.

Go to hell fire le Abacha deal with u.

Shame on you!!

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Cornerstone2020(m): 1:24pm On May 31, 2018
If you marry for love or any reason when such reasons has expired in the marriage please take a walk don't think of what the society will say.

13 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Prefer Little Girls To Satisfy My Urge" - Arrested 25 Year Old Pedophile / Nigerians Warn About This Taxi Driver, DSVA & Police Ask For More Info / Gunmen Robbed By Deadly Gang In Ogun After Stealing N500K. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.