Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,692 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

Moment IPOB Members Slaughter Goat To Celebrate During Sit At Home (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moment IPOB Members Slaughter Goat To Celebrate During Sit At Home (Photos) (1982 Views)

You Hid In Barracks On Mondays During Sit-at-home, Ipob Teases Soldiers / See The Moment Elephant Sit On People During Sit-at-home (Photos) / Anyone Seen Outside During Sit At Home Should Be Killed - Nnamdi Kanu. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moment IPOB Members Slaughter Goat To Celebrate During Sit At Home (Photos) by Chisaedhor: 11:17am On May 31, 2018
The IPOB sit at home in honor and celebration of Biafran fallen heroes took another dimension in Awada Obosi Yesterday.

Some members of the proscribed indigenous people of Biafra at Awada Obosi gathered and slaughtered a goat as they as they pay respect to their Fallen Heroes

See photos.

SOURCE : https://groovenaija360.com.ng/biafra-sit-home-ipob-members-slaughter-goat-celebrate-fallen-heroes-photos/

1 Like

Re: Moment IPOB Members Slaughter Goat To Celebrate During Sit At Home (Photos) by Chisaedhor: 11:19am On May 31, 2018
Re: Moment IPOB Members Slaughter Goat To Celebrate During Sit At Home (Photos) by gidgiddy: 11:22am On May 31, 2018
Nice one

Those who slaughter goats to relax are terrorists but those who slaughter people from Benue to Tarab a are just criminals

Ok

13 Likes

Re: Moment IPOB Members Slaughter Goat To Celebrate During Sit At Home (Photos) by Anigreat: 11:26am On May 31, 2018
shocked

Good one guys!

I was proud of you all yesterday!

1 Like

Re: Moment IPOB Members Slaughter Goat To Celebrate During Sit At Home (Photos) by Cooly100: 11:44am On May 31, 2018
gidgiddy:
Nice one

Those who slaughter goats to relax are terrorists but those who slaughter people from Benue to Tarab a are just criminals

Ok

Please don't blame us. We know you people are not terrorist, but if we support you people what happened to Ilorin and now Benue will come to us. We are so scared. So please bear with us....

My brother...the MURIC president can attest to that... embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Moment IPOB Members Slaughter Goat To Celebrate During Sit At Home (Photos) by TimFisher: 2:54pm On May 31, 2018
smiley

O di mma!

ka esi eme ya n'eligwe....ka esi emekwa ya n'uwa

pls reserve the teeth to Yyseke,maridguy,ipobarecriminals,buhariguy and that useless sarkin

the scrotum should go to that useless vegetable in aso rock to revalidate the useless one dangling there!

1 Like

Re: Moment IPOB Members Slaughter Goat To Celebrate During Sit At Home (Photos) by Sarkin: 4:10pm On May 31, 2018
TimFisher:
smiley

O di mma!

pls reserve the teeth to Yyseke,maridguy,ipobarecriminals,buhariguy and that useless sarkin

the scrotum should go to that useless vegetable in aso rock to revalidate the useless one dangling there!

See them shameless thugs, I'm sure they stole that goat.
The goat resembles Timfisher btw...
They must all be brought to book

1 Like

Re: Moment IPOB Members Slaughter Goat To Celebrate During Sit At Home (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 5:17pm On May 31, 2018
TimFisher:
smiley

O di mma!

I didn't even see you there with those lazy miscreants who stole a goat inorder to fill their hungry tummies while hardworking people left home for work.

2 Likes

Re: Moment IPOB Members Slaughter Goat To Celebrate During Sit At Home (Photos) by CyynthiaKiss(f): 5:21pm On May 31, 2018
Yyeske:
I didn't even see you there with those lazy miscreants who stole a goat inorder to fill their hungry tummies while hardworking people left home for work.
My mumuzlem brother, if you keep accusing people unnecessarily, how can Almighty arrah accept your fasting and supplication during this month of ramadaan ?. Desist from hate cos its eating you up. I doubt if you will be given 72 virgins on the last day like your colleagues if you don't change your ways. You are in big trouble . I pity you..

Crawl back to your place of worship in Oshogbo, hit your head on the floor and develop mark of beast on your forehead like a good terrorist.
Piss be unto you.

8 Likes

Re: Moment IPOB Members Slaughter Goat To Celebrate During Sit At Home (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 5:21pm On May 31, 2018
Re: Moment IPOB Members Slaughter Goat To Celebrate During Sit At Home (Photos) by TimFisher: 6:21pm On May 31, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:

My mumuzlem brother, if you keep accusing people unnecessarily, how can Almighty arrah accept your fasting and supplication during this month of ramadaan ?. Desist from hate cos its eating you up. I doubt if you will be given 72 virgins on the last day like your colleagues if you don't change your ways. You are in big trouble . I pity you..

Crawl back to your place of worship in Oshogbo, hit your head on the floor and develop mark of beast on your forehead like a good terrorist.
Piss be unto you.

grin

you know this people too well!

Religion of peace indeed!

they are just a problem all over the world

smh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment IPOB Members Slaughter Goat To Celebrate During Sit At Home (Photos) by TimFisher: 6:32pm On May 31, 2018
Yyeske:

Are you calling them lazy miscreants??

you must be a lazy man indeed!

people that bought live goat,living in conducive environment house(Flats)

some have vehicles,while some have tricycles

bought cartoon of beer and drinks to wash it down

And you calling them lazy miscreants

i weep for you indeed!

2 Likes

Re: Moment IPOB Members Slaughter Goat To Celebrate During Sit At Home (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 7:12pm On May 31, 2018
TimFisher:

Are you calling them lazy miscreants??

you must be a lazy man indeed!

people that bought live goat,living in conducive environment house(Flats)

some have vehicles,while some have tricycles

bought cartoon of beer and drinks to wash it down

And you calling them lazy miscreants

i weep for you indeed!
Indeed, I believe you know when and where they bought the goat.
Re: Moment IPOB Members Slaughter Goat To Celebrate During Sit At Home (Photos) by Roger3D(m): 7:27pm On May 31, 2018
Im sure the miscreants must have stolen the goat

1 Like

Re: Moment IPOB Members Slaughter Goat To Celebrate During Sit At Home (Photos) by proudevil: 7:33pm On May 31, 2018
They stole the goat its Igbos trade mark..period! undecided

1 Like

Re: Moment IPOB Members Slaughter Goat To Celebrate During Sit At Home (Photos) by Chisaedhor: 7:52pm On May 31, 2018
grin Lalasticlala
Re: Moment IPOB Members Slaughter Goat To Celebrate During Sit At Home (Photos) by DawatNama(m): 8:14pm On May 31, 2018
Chaiii my 72 virgins have been reduced to 3 Oloshos cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Moment IPOB Members Slaughter Goat To Celebrate During Sit At Home (Photos) by mpianya39(m): 9:19pm On May 31, 2018
Roger3D:
Im sure the miscreants must have stolen the goat

Afonja will always hate fresh igbo boys grin grin

1 Like

Re: Moment IPOB Members Slaughter Goat To Celebrate During Sit At Home (Photos) by Roger3D(m): 10:18pm On May 31, 2018
mpianya39:

Afonja will always hate fresh igbo boys grin grin
So we should envy hood goat thieves?

(1) (Reply)

#NotToYoungToRun: The Best Accolade We Can Give Buhari Is To Reelect Him! / Sowore's SR No Longer Getting CIA Backing And Leaks / What Happens To Your State If Oil Dries Up Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.