Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

I Inherited Insecurity, Ailing Economy, Buhari Insists - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Inherited Insecurity, Ailing Economy, Buhari Insists (546 Views)

Your Prayers, Support Needed In Reviving Ailing Economy, Tinubu Appeals To Niger / Atiku Reveals How To Tackle Insecurity, Ailing Economy / I Inherited $170 Million From My Parents- Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Inherited Insecurity, Ailing Economy, Buhari Insists by NAIJASHOWBIZ: 11:26am On May 31, 2018
President Muha-mmadu Buhari on Wednesday insisted that he inherited security challenge and ailing economy at the inception of his administration in 2015.

According to a statement by his Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu, the President spoke while receiving the new President of Sierra Leone, Mr. Julius Bio, at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

http://skytrendnews.com/2018/05/31/i-inherited-insecurity-ailing-economy-buhari-insists/

Re: I Inherited Insecurity, Ailing Economy, Buhari Insists by Fuckyoumod: 11:27am On May 31, 2018
A man that never takes blame for anything.

He blames the youth for his despicable performance.

He blames the past Govt. For his incompetence.

He blames our educational system for being an illiterate and the Army for not passing English and mathematics.

He blames a dead man (Gaddafi) for killing Nigerians.

He blames PDP.

He blames me for writing this.

He blames everyone but himself.

Buhari stopped parents who had their wards in schools abroad, from accessing Forex, while his children were in London schools with enough dollars and pounds to spend.

The annoying thing is, these blames have continued for more than 3 years now.

He condemned seeking medical services abroad, yet he spent over 3 months in a London hospital on tax payers money.

Buhari blocked our boarder and insisted we eat made in Nigeria Rice, while he eats the best foreign rice with his family on tax payers money.

Buhari sees himself as the only saint in Nigeria. That has never stolen a kobo from this country.

Buhari sees himself as the only hard working person in this country, as every other person is lazy, Excerpt Yusuf his son.

Ladies and gent, how did we end up with a chronic Hypocrite like Buhari?

But my question to these foolish people who defend Buhari is this..

What has Buhari really contributed to this country as a former head of state and as a current President to warrant all these benefits he gets everyday from this country?

4 Likes

Re: I Inherited Insecurity, Ailing Economy, Buhari Insists by malificent(f): 11:27am On May 31, 2018
angry

Before you assumed office, you knew the economy was ailing but you promised to make it better. Instead, you've made it so much worse.

Please goan concentrate on how to pack up your load from Aso Rock come 2019. We've had enough of you. Always throwing blames.
Re: I Inherited Insecurity, Ailing Economy, Buhari Insists by CodeTemplar: 11:33am On May 31, 2018
In any endeavour the existence and size of room for improvement is key. Buhari has more than enough resource at his disposal and that's what matters.
Re: I Inherited Insecurity, Ailing Economy, Buhari Insists by limeta(f): 11:40am On May 31, 2018
Why are you still there
Drop every thing and go home no body is asking you to stay
Re: I Inherited Insecurity, Ailing Economy, Buhari Insists by limeta(f): 11:41am On May 31, 2018
Drop every thing and go pls no body I know is asking you to stay pls
Re: I Inherited Insecurity, Ailing Economy, Buhari Insists by Omeokachie: 12:34pm On May 31, 2018
What then did you come to."change" if you had expected everything to be rosy?

My friend keep quiet and get to work! grin

Omo wa ise, o ri'se
Re: I Inherited Insecurity, Ailing Economy, Buhari Insists by ifeanyibxt: 12:49pm On May 31, 2018
He should be called BLAMIDENT BUHARI not PRESIDENT Buhari.
Re: I Inherited Insecurity, Ailing Economy, Buhari Insists by Blackfire(m): 1:06pm On May 31, 2018
The same way subsequent govt inherited wahala From your infamous military rule, which we are still going through today...

And oh.. The abacha you served under the money he stole if returned can feed Ghana for 6 years.

My friend wake up... You are no more opposition, you are now the rulling party.
I must rule, I must rule,..

Oya rule na

1 Like

Re: I Inherited Insecurity, Ailing Economy, Buhari Insists by Richardpossible: 2:09pm On May 31, 2018
u complain too much
Re: I Inherited Insecurity, Ailing Economy, Buhari Insists by anibirelawal(m): 2:25pm On May 31, 2018
This thread is for wailers only, i'm working out jejely!
Re: I Inherited Insecurity, Ailing Economy, Buhari Insists by magoo10(m): 2:31pm On May 31, 2018
The same insecurity you helped to encourage with your unguarded utterances including the one that got youth corpers killed .oga just shut up and resign if the insecurity you helped in creating overwhelms you
Re: I Inherited Insecurity, Ailing Economy, Buhari Insists by ogwanogwa: 2:51pm On May 31, 2018
Bubu, you no dey tire?
Re: I Inherited Insecurity, Ailing Economy, Buhari Insists by osazeeblue01: 3:13pm On May 31, 2018
Your statement is no longer news.

Those that voted for you already know and they voted you for u to find solutions and you made it worse.

(1) (Reply)

Official: 10 Most Corrupt African Countries / Dino Melaye During And After Plenary Yesterday Immediately / “I Am In The Village, When I Come Back" - Orubebe Vows To Reply Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.