Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,410 members, 7,781,187 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:23 AM

Juliet Ibrahim: Opposite Sex ‘Besties’ Are Decoys For Cheating" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim: Opposite Sex ‘Besties’ Are Decoys For Cheating" (24935 Views)

Hilda Baci Spends ₦1.1M On Lunch With Her Besties (pics/video) / Iceberg Slim Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Cheating On Her, Breakup / Iceberg Slim Grabs Juliet Ibrahim's Buttocks Again (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Juliet Ibrahim: Opposite Sex ‘Besties’ Are Decoys For Cheating" by queensera(f): 11:53am On May 31, 2018
Actress "juliet Ibrahim" took to her instagram page to share her views about opposite sex "besties".

According to the actress, Opposite sex ‘besties’ are decoys for cheating.

She Wrote:
I have been discussing this topic with my friends and I thought I’ll share with you. I told my friends that I believe in most cases; opposite sex besties are decoy names for side chicks or side niggas. In the sense that; most of these besties secretly have a crush on each other and are just waiting for the right time to be the one to come to the rescue or be the shoulder to lean on. Or, maybe they had a thing once or twice before and decided to just stay friends. 

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/05/opposite-sex-besties-are-decoys-for-cheating-actress-juliet-ibrahim-claims/

16 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Opposite Sex ‘Besties’ Are Decoys For Cheating" by malificent(f): 12:13pm On May 31, 2018
This is true but Not in all cases.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Opposite Sex ‘Besties’ Are Decoys For Cheating" by zilon12(m): 12:29pm On May 31, 2018
Is she trying to reveal some personal information about her besties?

She looks sweet by the way smiley

15 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Opposite Sex ‘Besties’ Are Decoys For Cheating" by Caris77: 2:25pm On May 31, 2018
She looks beautiful.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Opposite Sex ‘Besties’ Are Decoys For Cheating" by Tamarapetty(f): 2:27pm On May 31, 2018
LesbianBoy cheesy (

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Opposite Sex ‘Besties’ Are Decoys For Cheating" by Avedonn: 2:29pm On May 31, 2018
It pains me whenever I come across this lady's picture

What magic did Iceberg Slim performed to lay this damsel?

Women Sha..

The beautiful ones always end up with ugly looking guys.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Opposite Sex ‘Besties’ Are Decoys For Cheating" by pweshboi(m): 2:29pm On May 31, 2018
Before nko... She just said the truth. Dudes and babes don't fall for that crap it's a big lie...

4 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Opposite Sex ‘Besties’ Are Decoys For Cheating" by RotrMezie: 2:30pm On May 31, 2018
So so.true.

get your website designed for 20k only.
https://www.nairaland.com/4513002/get-professional-well-designed-website
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Opposite Sex ‘Besties’ Are Decoys For Cheating" by EWAagoyin(m): 2:31pm On May 31, 2018
God bless you Juliet.. U just said the plain truth

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Opposite Sex ‘Besties’ Are Decoys For Cheating" by DIYhackers: 2:31pm On May 31, 2018
That's true, my bestie means my sex mate
Check my signature now
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Opposite Sex ‘Besties’ Are Decoys For Cheating" by soberdrunk(m): 2:31pm On May 31, 2018
What type of play is the Lion playing with the goat........? angry

7 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Opposite Sex ‘Besties’ Are Decoys For Cheating" by emmyid(m): 2:31pm On May 31, 2018
Just like you can't keep a fowl as a pet forever. So also, you can't keep a girl as a bestie forever.

Bestie, Bestie before you know you two are doing bedthings (shagging). Bestie kiii you there.

14 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Opposite Sex ‘Besties’ Are Decoys For Cheating" by chriskosherbal(m): 2:32pm On May 31, 2018
True to a large extent but not absolutely true as there is room for exceptions.

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Opposite Sex ‘Besties’ Are Decoys For Cheating" by ProfEinstein: 2:32pm On May 31, 2018
Eziokwu ka ikwulu nwanyioma, I know that your useless bf slim or whatever have cheated on you with that side chick he calls bestie, but I want you to know that Daddy is always here waiting for you. Chaiii this babe is my dream lay wink

10 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Opposite Sex ‘Besties’ Are Decoys For Cheating" by DoTheNeedful: 2:32pm On May 31, 2018
Thank God this is coming from a woman. I don't believe in opposite sex "bestie" scam sad. Ladies like playing this card but some of us know better. What kind of friendship do you expect between an antelope and a lion. grin

The fact is that men hardly make friends with ladies they don't feel attracted to.

Some of us have had sex with most of our female "bestie" except one if I recall well.

Your best firend should be your wife/husband/fiance/fiancee.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Opposite Sex ‘Besties’ Are Decoys For Cheating" by bezimo(m): 2:33pm On May 31, 2018
Never trust a girl or take her serious when her so called bestie na guy.
They will be hoeing themselves codedly especially when a shoulder is nedded to cry upon.If you know you know.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Opposite Sex ‘Besties’ Are Decoys For Cheating" by Newpride(m): 2:33pm On May 31, 2018
Yes, but not in all cases ....
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Opposite Sex ‘Besties’ Are Decoys For Cheating" by lilmax(m): 2:34pm On May 31, 2018
some people get sense when they are young
some in teenage years
some in old age

if Juliet is just realizing this now,then most Nigerian girls still have a long way to go I guess

girls with besties are very vulnerable and the easiest to penetrate

when you want sex go for them

12 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Opposite Sex ‘Besties’ Are Decoys For Cheating" by miqos02(m): 2:34pm On May 31, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Opposite Sex ‘Besties’ Are Decoys For Cheating" by Santi19(m): 2:34pm On May 31, 2018
Will you be my bestie?
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Opposite Sex ‘Besties’ Are Decoys For Cheating" by Cornerstone2020(m): 2:35pm On May 31, 2018
Even same sex.
Out of 100 ladies that have female Besties 70% have lesbian tendencies .
#facts

12 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Opposite Sex ‘Besties’ Are Decoys For Cheating" by Bigii(m): 2:35pm On May 31, 2018
My crush anyday kiss

So much on point cool
Re: Juliet Ibrahim: Opposite Sex ‘Besties’ Are Decoys For Cheating" by MimiShopping: 2:35pm On May 31, 2018
Yam and Goat cannot stay in one barn or room because goat will definitely chop yam one day cheesy cheesy

Looking for affordable nationwide cash on delivery service or warehousing solution for your goods to enable you sell nationwide even if u don't live in Lagos

Then shoot us a mail and get details.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Most Popular Nigerians In The World (dead Or Alive) / Strandeluxe Concept: James Brown 'They Didn’t Caught Me' Signs 2nd Endorsement / "My Friends Are Not Allowed To Call My Husband" - Funke Akindele-Bello (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.