Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

*BREAKING�: Zidane Resigns As Real Madrid� Manager�* - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / *BREAKING�: Zidane Resigns As Real Madrid� Manager�* (282 Views)

Barcelona: Bartomeu Resigns As President, Entire Board Also Steps Down / See What Solari Is Saying About Resigning As Real Madrid Manager After 4– 1 Loss / Zinedine Zidane Resigns As Real Madrid Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*BREAKING�: Zidane Resigns As Real Madrid� Manager�* by lovedayugo(m): 12:39pm On May 31, 2018
*BREAKING�: Zidane Resigns as Real Madrid� Manager�*

Zinedine Zidane has resigned as manager of Real Madrid today. The Frenchman announced his decision after calling for an impromptu press conference following a meeting with club President Florentino Perez.

While the reason for the presser was not given, most of the Spanish news outlets had already come to the conclusion that Zidane had resigned. And it was proved right by the French great who confirmed the decision to step down.

Zidane enjoyed sensational success with the Los Blancos in two and a half years, winning the Champions League thrice and the LaLiga once apart from the Club World Cup.

Florentino Perez said, "Zinedine Zidane communicated to me yesterday the unexpected decision that he will leave as coach."

Zidane explained, "I love this club and the president who gave me the chance to play for this club and manage the club of my dreams. But everything changes and that's why I've taken the decision to leave."

"What I think is that this team needs to continue winning but I think it needs a change, a different voice, another methodology and that's why I took this decision."

cc; lalasticlala

Re: *BREAKING�: Zidane Resigns As Real Madrid� Manager�* by princeade86(m): 12:40pm On May 31, 2018
so sad. hala Madrid. who Shud be next coach now. like for Wenger share for conte
Re: *BREAKING�: Zidane Resigns As Real Madrid� Manager�* by Worldbest281: 12:41pm On May 31, 2018
oh...All the best Zizhou
Re: *BREAKING�: Zidane Resigns As Real Madrid� Manager�* by Precide(m): 12:42pm On May 31, 2018
OK

(1) (Reply)

Winter Break For Premier League Clubs In February From 2019-20 / Hazard Wants Clarity On Conte’s Future At Chelsea / On This Day Man-utd Sold Cristiano Ronaldo To Real Madrid For A World Record Fee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.