Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Dino Melaye Asks Buhari To Apologise To National Assembly - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Asks Buhari To Apologise To National Assembly (28189 Views)

Herman Mashaba: No Need To Apologise To Nigeria - Mayor Of Johannesburg Says / Dino Melaye Asks Festus Keyamo To Recite Second Stanza Of The National Anthem / Tell Nigerians What FG Used Borrowed N3tr For, Atiku Asks Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Asks Buhari To Apologise To National Assembly by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 31, 2018
YOU'RE TELLING BUHARI TO APOLOGIZE...LET ME LAUGH IN CHINESE chi chuan chi cho sha grin...IS LIKE TELLING SHEKAU TO APOLOGIZE
Re: Dino Melaye Asks Buhari To Apologise To National Assembly by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 31, 2018
YOU'RE TELLING BUHARI TO APOLOGIZE...LET ME LAUGH IN CHINESE grin...IS LIKE TELLING SHEKAU TO APOLOGIZE
Re: Dino Melaye Asks Buhari To Apologise To National Assembly by yazach: 5:44pm On May 31, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

MELAYE NEVER SPENT 1 SECOND IN PRISON

Dey deceive ya self

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Asks Buhari To Apologise To National Assembly by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 31, 2018
YOU'RE TELLING BUHARI TO APOLOGIZE...LET ME LAUGH IN CHINESE chi chuan chi cho sha grin...IS LIKE TELLING SHEKAU BOKO HARAM PRESSY TO APOLOGIZE
Re: Dino Melaye Asks Buhari To Apologise To National Assembly by ruthkufe: 6:48pm On May 31, 2018

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Asks Buhari To Apologise To National Assembly by sweetgala(m): 7:45pm On May 31, 2018
freeze001:

Is it proper for heads of government agencies to play such political roles as leading campaign organisations? Was Magu, a public servant, heading a government organisation, right to show partisanship by wearing a campaign lapel pin for the president going by extant civil/public service rules?

Hammed Ali appointment was political, the man has refused to wear any uniforms is it not obvious enough !

I admire Nigerians who don't stand behind a finger or have tongues like serpents; we all know what Hameed Ali believes in and if for nothing we should all be thankful for the man that has made the Nigerian customs service a professional functioning unit once again after decades of decay.

The man has done his job very well without any fuss.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Asks Buhari To Apologise To National Assembly by freeze001(f): 8:16pm On May 31, 2018
sweetgala:

Hammed Ali appointment was political, the man has refused to wear any uniforms is it not obvious enough !

I admire Nigerians who don't stand behind a finger or have tongues like serpents; we all know what Hameed Ali believes in and if for nothing we should all be thankful for the man that has made the Nigerian customs service a professional functioning unit once again after decades of decay.

The man has done his job very well without any fuss.

And Magu? You responded to a quote about 2 persons. Not that u accept ur position on Hameed Ali but I'll let that slide. Tell me about Magu...
Re: Dino Melaye Asks Buhari To Apologise To National Assembly by godofuck231: 9:40pm On May 31, 2018
Lipscomb:
embarassed thunder fire him there.

Please visit the nearest psych doctor ure lost in a hole
Re: Dino Melaye Asks Buhari To Apologise To National Assembly by godofuck231: 9:41pm On May 31, 2018
Dino for governor Kogi state 2019
Re: Dino Melaye Asks Buhari To Apologise To National Assembly by Lipscomb(m): 9:51pm On May 31, 2018
cool you need it most.
godofuck231:

Please visit the nearest psych doctor ure lost in a hole
Re: Dino Melaye Asks Buhari To Apologise To National Assembly by Smarkie: 10:31pm On May 31, 2018
nigerians acquired wisdom the hard way with this gov't
Re: Dino Melaye Asks Buhari To Apologise To National Assembly by Oxalic(m): 11:07pm On May 31, 2018
The man has no respect for democratic institutions. He is dictatorial. He is Not democratic.
Re: Dino Melaye Asks Buhari To Apologise To National Assembly by Felixv: 3:46am On Jun 01, 2018
calling this clown a clown is probably showing him too much respect --hahaha

many of his colleagues have been in that NASS for more than 10yrs --collecting good pay but doing absolutely nothing -think about it, if you had a regular job, and you only showed up 3 days a week --slept most of the time,made no serious contribution to the smooth operation of the business do you really expect to get paid.

No , not in any serious or civilized environment where head count has to be justified ---where accountability has been ingrained in the fabric of the institution --but sadly in Nigeria we are still struggling to come to terms with the word productivity.

one day we would have NASS members who have only one passion ----the advancement of their one and only country.
Re: Dino Melaye Asks Buhari To Apologise To National Assembly by sweetgala(m): 5:45am On Jun 01, 2018
freeze001:

And Magu? You responded to a quote about 2 persons. Not that u accept ur position on Hameed Ali but I'll let that slide. Tell me about Magu...

I didn't respond to a comment about two people, Hameed Ali was the primary subject, if you want I'll tell you Magu has the right to campaign for anyone he chooses to do, it may have consequences on moral perception, what he can't do is intimidate or use his influence as the " EFCC " boss to "force" individuals to vote in a certain manner.

He is equally a Nigerian like yourself or myself and his right to campaign and vote with his "free time" is legitimate.

Many sheriffs senior police officers and judges openly campaigned for trump. You can't deny them their right to campaign if they wish to. Scrutiny is required to ensure they (Magu & Ali) don't abuse their office in the process.

Marilyn Ogah openly campaigned for PDP in the last election, she was known without let as GEJ's attack dog

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Asks Buhari To Apologise To National Assembly by ifyalways(f): 6:06am On Jun 01, 2018
Omeokachie:
"Melaye also questioned why the Comptroller General of Customs, Handed Ali should be at the head of the campaign organisation of President Muhammadu Buhari, adding that the Nigeria Customs is a paramilitary organisation and that the position of Comptroller General is a rank which should be separated from politics."

Even the EFCC chairman wore a Buhari election campaign badge on national TV.

They have reduced every agency of government to campaign unit.
Interesting times. . .
Re: Dino Melaye Asks Buhari To Apologise To National Assembly by sexyanyabubakar(f): 8:26am On Jun 04, 2018
Felixv:
calling this clown a clown is probably showing him too much respect --hahaha

many of his colleagues have been in that NASS for more than 10yrs --collecting good pay but doing absolutely nothing -think about it, if you had a regular job, and you only showed up 3 days a week --slept most of the time,made no serious contribution to the smooth operation of the business do you really expect to get paid.

No , not in any serious or civilized environment where head count has to be justified ---where accountability has been ingrained in the fabric of the institution --but sadly in Nigeria we are still struggling to come to terms with the word productivity.

one day we would have NASS members who have only one passion ----the advancement of their one and only country.
Nigerian Lazy yooots, wake up an see the big picture, Who has this House of Assemblys helped. Ordinary 5000 naira you have not seen, and 4yrs has ended , youths are still begging for 5k, Why not shut down this place so that youths will be receiving SOCIAL SECURITY alert in their bank Account. South african and Zimbabwean youths have done it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Afenifere: Why SouthWest Governors Are Scared Of Taking Actions Against Herdsmen / 2023: Osinbajo, Not FEC, Stood Down Amaechiā€™s Security Memo - New Telegraph / Recent News About Nigeria Merchant Navy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.