Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Is CBD Oil Really Helpful For The Dreaded Cancer And Other Chronic Diseases? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is CBD Oil Really Helpful For The Dreaded Cancer And Other Chronic Diseases? (6924 Views)

What Actually Is CBD And Exactly How Does It Work? / Eat These Foods If You Want To Prevent Cancer And Live Longer / Is Cbd Oil Legal In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is CBD Oil Really Helpful For The Dreaded Cancer And Other Chronic Diseases? by wakes: 1:58pm On May 31, 2018
I am a researcher by nature, a very curious one at that.
In the course of researching my current book on CBD oil,
I found out that the thing is so effective.

I saw lots of videos on Youtube where oyibos are celebrating
the oil for one ailment or the other.
Many have been cured of diseases including
Cancer,
Diabetes,
Epilepsy(I almost got emotional watching this video right below here).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmlpoX5EGU0

Two days ago, when I shared the video on cancer with someone, she felt bad
because her sister had died of cancer and she was like: why didn't she see
this oil before it happened?

Now, in my quest, I discovered that the oil is available in Nigeria already.
So, if you are looking to try it for chronic pain, or any other such ailments,

first Google "CBD oil + disease".
Change disease to the particular disease you are looking to treat.

This will enable you to see if there are testimonials from other users.
Also consult with your Doctor especially if you are on any medications.

The oil is quite pricey though.
Contact me via Whatsapp on my signature below to make orders.
Blessings!

Re: Is CBD Oil Really Helpful For The Dreaded Cancer And Other Chronic Diseases? by wakes: 3:54pm On May 31, 2018
Watch Another video: CBD Oil Helps Pediatric Patient with Epilepsy... So real!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-A3WO_Gyszs
Re: Is CBD Oil Really Helpful For The Dreaded Cancer And Other Chronic Diseases? by wakes: 4:04pm On May 31, 2018
See another case of cbd oil helping epileptic children...Simply amazing!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f79Uh-3rw18
Re: Is CBD Oil Really Helpful For The Dreaded Cancer And Other Chronic Diseases? by wakes: 4:05pm On May 31, 2018
I can't imagine a child having 1000 seizures a day! Wew!
Re: Is CBD Oil Really Helpful For The Dreaded Cancer And Other Chronic Diseases? by wakes: 7:28pm On Jun 07, 2018
Yes, finally you can get cure for EPILEPSY!
Check out these videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ybu-_tDXb8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSfMDUKfylo

You may contact me on my signature for supply of this EPILEPSY medicine now.
Re: Is CBD Oil Really Helpful For The Dreaded Cancer And Other Chronic Diseases? by wakes: 1:58pm On Jun 12, 2018
wakes:
I am a researcher by nature, a very curious one at that.
In the course of researching my current book on CBD oil,
I found out that the thing is so effective.

I saw lots of videos on Youtube where oyibos are celebrating
the oil for one ailment or the other.
Many have been cured of diseases including
Cancer,
Diabetes,
Epilepsy(I almost got emotional watching this video right below here).

Two days ago, when I shared the video on cancer with someone, she felt bad
because her sister had died of cancer and she was like: why didn't she see
this oil before it happened?

Now, in my quest, I discovered that the oil is available in Nigeria already.
So, if you are looking to try it for chronic pain, or any other such ailments,

first Google "CBD oil + disease".
Change disease to the particular disease you are looking to treat.

This will enable you to see if there are testimonials from other users.
Also consult with your Doctor especially if you are on any medications.

The oil is quite pricey though.
Contact me via Whatsapp on my signature below to make orders.
Blessings!
Re: Is CBD Oil Really Helpful For The Dreaded Cancer And Other Chronic Diseases? by wakes: 1:54am On Jun 21, 2018
Re: Is CBD Oil Really Helpful For The Dreaded Cancer And Other Chronic Diseases? by wakes: 9:07am On Jun 23, 2018
Is cbd oil legal in nigeria?
Re: Is CBD Oil Really Helpful For The Dreaded Cancer And Other Chronic Diseases? by wakes: 5:21am On Jul 14, 2018
Re: Is CBD Oil Really Helpful For The Dreaded Cancer And Other Chronic Diseases? by wakes: 9:53pm On Jul 22, 2018
[center]Boy who suffered up to 100 seizures a day has none in 300 days after being prescribed cannabis oil

[/center]

n 11-year-old boy who was dying from severe epilepsy has not had any seizures for 300 days since being prescribed a medical marijuana product.

Billy Caldwell, whose intractable epilepsy means he cannot get help through medication or diet, began treatment with cannabis oil in the US, where medical marijuana is legal, in 2016.

His prescription was transferred to his local GP, Brendan O’Hare, in Northern Ireland, and Billy became the first person to receive a prescription for medical marijuana in the UK.

READ MORE
Cannabis oil stops life-threatening seizures in 12-year-old
The medicine, which contains a compound found in cannabis plants called CBD, does not contain any synthetic chemicals. The company, Billy’s Bud, was named after Billy in July.

His mother, Charlotte Caldwell, said Billy used to suffer up to 100 seizures per day, has now not had a single seizure for 300 days. Ms Caldwell said the cannabis oil has also improved his autism, for example, better eye contact and engagement with books and toys.

“To me, that’s incredible, because one seizure can kill him,” she told ITV News after 90 days of no seizures.

Campaigners say CBD can also help with diseases including cancer and Crohn’s disease. It is legal in the UK and the Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulation Agency said CBD has a “restoring, correcting or modifying” effect on “physiological functions”.

He also takes a compound called tetrahydrocannabinolic acid (THCA), which is illegal in the UK due to its links with the psychoactive effects of cannabis.

Earlier this year an independent committee set up “Sponsor a Bud” programme, allowing low income families from Ireland and the UK to obtain CBD via a Bud grant.

The family is also holding a Billy’s Bud festival on 9 September in Castlederg, County Tyrone, to celebrate the support they received for their “Keep Billy Alive” campaign.

“Following extensive treatment with CBD oil, Billy is now more than 300 days seizure free,” Ms Caldwell told Donegal Now.

“To celebrate the phenomenal change for the better in Billy's health, we have decided to hold a small celebration in recognition of all those people that have helped us “Keep Billy Alive”.”

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/billy-caldwell-cannabis-oil-boy-seizures-stopped-cured-prescription-medical-marijuana-a7933066.html

Re: Is CBD Oil Really Helpful For The Dreaded Cancer And Other Chronic Diseases? by bjking(m): 10:00pm On Jul 22, 2018
It is very powerful. See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4w87MF99SQ

1 Like

Re: Is CBD Oil Really Helpful For The Dreaded Cancer And Other Chronic Diseases? by wakes: 10:48pm On Jul 22, 2018
bjking:

Correct!
Re: Is CBD Oil Really Helpful For The Dreaded Cancer And Other Chronic Diseases? by dingbang(m): 11:16pm On Jul 22, 2018
bjking:

good evening.. Please i need the man's phone number of your most recent thread.. I don't know where to get most of the formula he mentioned from the market
Re: Is CBD Oil Really Helpful For The Dreaded Cancer And Other Chronic Diseases? by wakes: 2:27am On Jul 23, 2018
dingbang:
good evening.. Please i need the man's phone number of your most recent thread.. I don't know where to get most of the formula he mentioned from the market
Who are you referring to please?
Re: Is CBD Oil Really Helpful For The Dreaded Cancer And Other Chronic Diseases? by wakes: 10:49am On Jul 29, 2018
Great product
Re: Is CBD Oil Really Helpful For The Dreaded Cancer And Other Chronic Diseases? by Tomkey: 12:51pm On Jul 29, 2018
CBD has been proven to have huge health benefits. CBD
benefits List includes help as a Digestive Aid, combats tumor and cancer cells, psychosis disorders, inflammatory disorders, analgesic, neurodegenerative disorders, Depression disorders, anxiety reliever and even prevents many types of seizures! This rich hemp oil is been called “miracle drop” that is sweeping through the united states
Re: Is CBD Oil Really Helpful For The Dreaded Cancer And Other Chronic Diseases? by wakes: 6:14pm On Jul 30, 2018
*5 Reasons You Should Take CBD(cannaɓiɗiol) On A Daily Basis‼*

*There is a fundamental difference between THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol) anɗ CBD.* THC is the part that users enjoy the most recreationally, whereas *CBD contains the MOST medicinal benefits.*

♻You can use CBD every day for its incredible medicinal benefits without being high.♻

*What is the difference between THC and CBD?*
The fundamental difference between THC and CBD is that THC is the chemical compound that makes you feel high.
CBD belongs to another group of compounds present in the Cannabis plant, and they are called cannabinoids.
*You can NOT get high from CBD. It is non-psychoactive.*

*The beneficial health effects of CBD for the human body are coming more and more into social awareness, and so here are 5 reasons why you should use CBD on a daily basis.*

*1. CBD relieves anxiety*
CBD counteracts anxiety-causing effects and is found to reduce anxiety on a whole.
It is beneficial for both those that are anxiety prone and those that only suffer from anxiety rarely.

*2. CBD reduces blood sugar levels*
Studies as recent as 2013 have found that one of the ways that Cannabis helps people regulate their weight is through regulating blood sugar levels.
*Studies found that CBD users were less likely to develop diabetes in their life*

CBD regulates blood sugar levels and decreases the likelihood of developing diabetes.

*3. CBD inhibits cancer cell growth*
The cannabinoids in CBD excite certain receptors that allow the body to produce pharmacological effects in the immune system and the central nervous system.
*Cannabinoids have been found to act in this way to inhibit cancer cell growth.*
In fact, *they are being used to decrease the size of tumors* also, and for cancer-related side effects. This is a big deal!

*4. CBD is non-psychoactive*
CBD doesn’t contain the psychoactive properties of THC, and therefore *can be used for its medicinal purposes without having to be high*.
This is ideal for people wanting to use it medically, because they may not necessarily be interested in the recreational side of it.

This means that *CBD is great for children too, whose parents want to give them the medicinal benefits of the plant without the high from THC.*

*5. CBD reduces chronic pain and inflammation*
CBD reduces chronic pain by working with the endocannabinoid system which controls pain and inflammation.
Most diseases are probably going to come with some form of pain and inflammation, and CBD excites the exact receptors that deal with those symptoms.

*This is what makes CBD effective in treating so many different illnesses*.

It also contains so many preventative health measures. Most of all, it is a natural way to treat ailments that have benefits without side effects.

*CBD is so much more effective than pharmaceutical drugs for exactly this reason.*

*People can take CBD in the form of CBD oil, which is an oily extract of solely CBD.*
To get CBD OIL today, kindly contact 0.8.0.6.6.6.4.6.8.6.8.
Re: Is CBD Oil Really Helpful For The Dreaded Cancer And Other Chronic Diseases? by wakes: 5:42am On Aug 01, 2018
The use of medical marijuana continues to be an emotionally and politically charged issue. Although cannabis oil preparations have been used in medicine for millennia, the concern over the dangers of abuse led to the banning of the medicinal use of marijuana in the 1930s.

Only recently, marijuana and chemically related compounds have come back to being considered of therapeutic value. A prominent compound found in marijuana or cannabis, CBD, or cannabidiol, has shown to treat numerous diseases. Researchers believe that in view of the very low toxicity and the generally benign side effects of CBD, neglecting or denying CBD benefits and its clinical potential is simply unacceptable.

What Is CBD?
CBD is one of over 60 compounds found in cannabis that belong to a class of ingredients called cannabinoids. Until recently, THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) was getting most of the attention because it’s the ingredient in cannabis that produces mind-altering effects in users, but CBD is also present in high concentrations — and the medical world is realizing that its list of medical benefits continues to grow.

CBD is the major nonpsychoactive component of Cannabis sativa. According to a 2013 study published in the British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, CBD benefits including acting in some experimental models as an anti-inflammatory, anticonvulsant, antioxidant, antiemetic, anxiolytic and antipsychotic agent, and is therefore a potential medicine for the treatment of neuroinflammation, epilepsy, oxidative injury, vomiting and nausea, anxiety and schizophrenia. (1)

Research is beginning to show that CBD is different than other well-studied cannabinoids. All cannabinoids act as ligands, meaning they dock onto the binding site of a protein and have the ability to modulate a receptor’s behavior. CB1 receptors are widely distributed, but are particularly abundant in areas of the brain, including those concerned with movement, coordination, pain and sensory perception, emotion, memory, cognition, autonomic and endocrine functions. (2)

CB2 receptors are found mostly in the immune system, and they seem to reduce inflammation and certain kinds of pain. Although cannabinoids all have similar structures, they display a wide array of actions at each of the different receptors.

However, scientists are finding out that CBD has very little effect on CB1 and CB2 receptors, which probably explains why it doesn’t have mind-altering effects, unlike THC, which positively regulates the CB1 receptor. That’s why most marijuana grown for recreational purposes are typically very low in CBD and high in THC. (3)

8 Proven Benefits of CBD

1. Relieves Pain and Inflammation

Among common CBD benefits, natural pain relief tops the list for many. Evidence suggests that cannabinoids may prove useful in pain modulation by inhibiting neuronal transmission in pain pathways. A 2012 study published in the Journal of Experimental Medicine found that CBD significantly suppressed chronic inflammatory and neuropathic pain in rodents without causing analgesic tolerance. Researchers suggest that CBD and other nonpsychoactive components of marijuana may represent a novel class of therapeutic agents for the treatment of chronic pain. (4)

According to a 2007 meta-analysis conducted in Canada, the combination of CBD and THC buccal spray was found to be effective in treating neuropathic pain in multiple sclerosis, which can be debilitating for 50 to 70 percent of MS patients. (5)

2. Has Antipsychotic Effects

Research shows that CBD benefits include producing antipsychotic effects. It appears to have a pharmacological profile similar to that of atypical antipsychotic drugs as seen using behavioral and neurochemical techniques in animal studies. Additionally, studies show that CBD prevents human experimental psychosis and is effective in open case reports and clinical trials in patients with schizophrenia, with a remarkable safety profile. (6)

3. Reduces Anxiety

Studies using animal models of anxiety and involving healthy volunteers clearly suggest an anxiolytic-like effect of CBD. Cannabidiol has shown to reduce anxiety in patients with social anxiety disorder and researchers suggest that it may also be effective for panic disorder, obsessive compulsive disorder, social anxiety disorder and post-traumatic stress disorder. (7)

A 2011 study aimed to compare the effects of a simulation public speaking test on healthy control patients and treatment-native patients with social anxiety disorder. A total of 24 never-treated patients with social anxiety disorder were given either CBD or placebo 1.5 hours before the test. Researchers found that pretreatment with CBD significantly reduced anxiety, cognitive impairment and discomfort in their speech performance, and significantly decreased alertness in anticipation of their speech. The placebo group presented higher anxiety, cognitive impairment and discomfort. (cool

4. Helps to Fight Cancer

Several scientific reports demonstrate that CBD benefits include possessing antiproliferative, pro-apoptotic effects that inhibit cancer cell migration, adhesion and invasion. A 2006 study published in the Journal of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics found for the first time that CBD potently and selectively inhibited the growth of different breast tumor cell lines and exhibited significantly less potency in non-cancer cells.

In 2011, researchers added light on the cellular mechanism through which CBD induces cell death in breast cancer cells. They showed that CBD induced a concentration-dependent cell death of both oestrogen receptor-positive and oestrogen receptor-negative breast cancer cells. They also found that the effective concentrations of CBD in tumor cells have little effect on non-tumorigenic, mammary cells.

CBD behaves as a non-toxic compound and studies show that doses of 700 milligrams per day for 6 weeks did not show any overt toxicity in humans, suggesting that it can be used for prolonged treatment. Not only does the research show that CBD benefits including being effective in fighting breast cancer cells, data also suggests that it can be used to inhibit the invasion of lung and colon cancer, plus it possesses anti-tumor properties in gliomas and has been used to treat leukemia.

5. Relieves Nausea

Cannabis has been used for centuries for the suppression of nausea and vomiting. Research has revealed that among more than 80 cannabinoid compounds found in marijuana, both the intoxicant THC and the non-intoxicant CBD helps to get rid of nausea and vomiting in animal studies. A 2012 study published in the British Journal of Pharmacology found that CBD benefits including possessing anti-nausea and antiemetic effects when it was administered to rats. (13) Researchers found that CBD acts in a diphasic manner, meaning that in low doses it suppresses toxin-induced vomiting, but in high doses it increases nausea or has no effect.

6. May Treat Seizures and Other Neurological Disorders

A 2014 survey conducted by researchers at Stanford University was presented to parents belonging to a Facebook group dedicated to sharing information about the use of cannabidiol-enriched cannabis to treat their child’s seizures. Nineteen responses met the inclusion criteria for the study: a diagnosis of epilepsy and current use of CBD-enriched cannabis. The average number of anti-epileptic drugs tried before using CBD cannabis was 12. Sixteen (84 percent) of the 19 parents reported a reduction in their child’s seizure frequency while taking CBD cannabis. Of these, two (11 percent) reported complete seizure freedom, eight (42 percent) reported a greater than 80 percent reduction in seizure frequency, and six (32 percent) reported a 25–60 percent seizure reduction. Other beneficial effects included increased alertness, better mood and improved sleep; while side effects included drowsiness and fatigue. (14)

Later in 2014, researchers reported on preliminary results of a study involving children with treatment-resistant epilepsies in an expanded access “compassionate use program.” Patients received a purified 98 percent oil-based CBD extract called Epidiolex, which is made by GW Pharmaceuticals. After 3 months of treatment, 39 percent of the 23 patients had more than a 50 percent reduction in seizures, with a 32 percent median reduction. These preliminary results support the animal studies and survey reports that CBD may be a promising treatment for treatment-resistant epilepsy and it is generally well-tolerated in doses up to 25 milligrams per kilogram of body weight. (15)

7. Lowers Incidence of Diabetes

A 2006 study found that CBD treatment significantly reduced the incidence of diabetes in non-obese diabetic mice from an incidence of 86 percent in non-treated mice to an incidence of 30 percent in CBD-treated mice. CBD benefits also showed a significant reduction of plasma levels of pro-inflammatory cytokines. A histological examination of the pancreatic islets of the CBD-treated mice revealed significantly reduced insulitis.

In 2013, the American Journal of Medicine published a study that highlighted the impact of marijuana use on glucose, insulin and insulin resistance among U.S. adults. The study included 4,657 adult men and women from the National Health and Nutritional Examination Survey from 2005 to 2010. Of the participants, 579 were current marijuana users and 1,975 were past users. The researchers found that current marijuana use was associated with 16 percent lower fasting insulin levels. They also found significant associations between marijuana use and smaller waist circumferences, a factor connected to the onset of diabetes symptoms.

8. Promotes Cardiovascular Health

A 2013 study published in the British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology reports that CBD protects against the vascular damage caused by a high glucose environment, inflammation or the induction of type 2 diabetes in animal models; plus, CBD proved to reduce the vascular hyperpermeability (which causes leaky gut) associated with such environments. (18)

CBD vs. THC
CBD and THC are the two main compounds in the marijuana plant and they are the only two cannabinoids that have been well characterized to date. Many strains of marijuana are known for having abundant levels of THC and high-CBD strains are less common; however, with the medical community paying more attention to the therapeutic effects of CBD, that is beginning to change.

Both compounds have important health benefits: THC has antispasmodic, analgesic, anti-tremor, anti-inflammatory, appetite stimulating and anti-emetic properties, and CBD has anti-inflammatory, anticonvulsant, antipsychotic, antioxidant, neuroprotective and immunomodulatory effects.

The clinical use of THC is often limited by its unwanted psychoactive side effects, and for this reason interest in non-psychoactive phytocannabinoids, such as CBD, has substantially increased in recent years. In fact, CBD is being used to reduce the intoxicating effects of THC, such as paranoia and memory impairment.

CBD also appears to counteract the sleep-inducing effects of THC. This is what makes CBD so appealing to the medical community, as the cause of psychoactive side effects has been a major barrier in the acceptance of medical marijuana. While THC is known to cause anxiety and paranoia in some people, CBD works to counteract those side effects. For this reason, CBD benefits extend to being used in clinical trials on young children with epilepsy.

Another major difference between THC and CBD is that marijuana with high levels of THC is commonly used for its sleep-inducing effects, while CBD appears to promote wakefulness instead.

To order PURE CBD OIL now, contact 080.6664686.8
Re: Is CBD Oil Really Helpful For The Dreaded Cancer And Other Chronic Diseases? by wakes: 7:08am On Aug 14, 2018
CBD OIL now available. To order yours, kindly call 08066646868.
It is working for EPILEPSY like no man's business.
Re: Is CBD Oil Really Helpful For The Dreaded Cancer And Other Chronic Diseases? by wakes: 7:09am On Aug 15, 2018
CBD OIL for pain...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnSOpm4dXiU
To get cbd oil in Nigeria, contact 08066646868
Re: Is CBD Oil Really Helpful For The Dreaded Cancer And Other Chronic Diseases? by wakes: 6:06am On Aug 16, 2018
Where Can I Buy Hemp Oil In Nigeria?
Here: 08066646868! smiley

TESTIMONIAL of someone who is 5 weeks on CBD oil.

I sleep and have dreams. Good dreams.

My blood pressure is down.122/71 at the moment.

�I have about zero sugar cravings and sweets don't appeal to me anymore.

Nerve pain in my left foot, big improvement. No restless leg/ foot keeping me awake.

Both of my knees are the same size. No more swollen hurting knees.

I have no pain from my gut issues and poop like a human should.

My skin issues (they are mild) are gone. Dry skin is gone.

Anxiety? What is that?

I got more than I bargained for and am a bit pissed that I didn't know about this before.

Years in the bathroom that I can't get back!
This is simply amazing!

Re: Is CBD Oil Really Helpful For The Dreaded Cancer And Other Chronic Diseases? by wakes: 12:21pm On Oct 10, 2018
Did you know that CBD oil is gaining momentum globally and threatening to
make huge money for people as well?

The amazing health benefits will blow you away.
Get informed about this incredible oil now.

Request a FREE EBOOK on CBD OIL here: https://www.cbdoilbenefitslist.com/
Re: Is CBD Oil Really Helpful For The Dreaded Cancer And Other Chronic Diseases? by wakes: 5:41am On Oct 11, 2018
Listen to this FREE audio book on CBD OIL.
Title: How to Use CBD Oil for Cancer Pain, Anxiety, Fibromyalgia and Other Chronic Diseases
Go here: https://www.audible.com/pd/Hemp-Oil-How-to-Use-CBD-Oil-for-Cancer-Pain-Anxiety-Fibromyalgia-and-Other-Chronic-Diseases-Audiobook/B07HCP7ZVS?asin=B07HCP7ZVS

To order CBD oil in Nigeria, kindly contact 0 8 0 6 6 6 4 6 8 6 8
Blessings!
Re: Is CBD Oil Really Helpful For The Dreaded Cancer And Other Chronic Diseases? by wakes: 7:41am On Oct 15, 2018
CBD OIL FOR ARTHRITIS

How does it work?
CBD oil affects brain activity, but not in the same way that THC, the main psychoactive ingredient in marijuana, does.
CBD oil interacts with two receptors, called CB1 and CB2, to reduce pain and the effects of inflammation.

One of the primary CBD oil benefits for arthritis sufferers is its positive effect on pain, and research confirms it.

A study published in the journal Pain in December 2017 analyzed whether CBD could prevent osteoarthritis pain and joint neuropathy.
Based on their findings, researchers affirmed that it did both, because it decreased joint inflammation and served as a protectant to the nerves.

Testimonials

This is the best thing ever!! I have rheumatoid arthritis and have tried many medications. On my 5th day after starting this I felt better than I have in years!!! THANK YOU!!

So I just am busting!!! My friend Tammie started on 500 mg oil ( half drooper am/pm) 3 weeks ago for her Rheumatoid Arthritis, along with that ( I had no idea), she decided to discontinue her arthritis meds. Today, she is straightening her arm for the first time in long time and the swelling is almost gone!!! I ❤️❤️❤️❤️ this oil and ❤️❤️❤️ to see and be apart of helping others to great health!!!

To order CBD oil, 080 666 46 868
Re: Is CBD Oil Really Helpful For The Dreaded Cancer And Other Chronic Diseases? by wakes: 8:00am On Oct 16, 2018
See the amazing health benefits of CBD OIL below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSiSUQYEXGw&t=86s
To order, kindly contact 08066 646 868
Re: Is CBD Oil Really Helpful For The Dreaded Cancer And Other Chronic Diseases? by wakes: 7:23am On Nov 08, 2018
QUESTION: I have occasional insomnia. Has anyone had experience with CBD helping with sleep?

ANSWERS:
"Yes. I have had great success using it for sleep. I have bad insomnia and I usually take Ambien but this works better and I can actually sleep through the night. With Ambien I tend to have broken sleep."

" I have as well. I've been sleeping so much better and I'm able to go back to sleep after waking up to wee or for no reason."

"Yes!! It has helped me tremendously! I would be up every night and watch a full movie before I could fall back asleep. Been taking CBD for a week. And haven’t done it since! �"

"Yes!!! I’ve had bad insomnia for 8 yrs and this is the first time in a very long time that I’m sleeping well!!!!"

Re: Is CBD Oil Really Helpful For The Dreaded Cancer And Other Chronic Diseases? by wakes: 7:06am On Nov 18, 2018
What does CBD oil do?
To answer this, we need to address the endocannabinoid system, a system within the body whose receptors (CB1 and CB2) have an enormous impact on our health and well-being.

"CB1 receptors in the brain are associated with emotions, mood, appetite, coordination, movement, and pain," explains Stormy Simon, the former president of Overstock.com who recently left the corporate world to become an advocate for cannabis. "CB2 receptors are found in the immune system and throughout tissues of the spleen and tonsils."

The endocannabinoid system is a relatively new discovery. In fact, Simon notes, it was actually discovered and named after the cannabinoids in the cannabis plant. Seeing as cannabinoids are the compounds that activate this system, many have posited that cannabinoids like CBD could help improve endocannabinoid function.

While CBD oil's benefits are still being tested, some studies connect CBD oil to reducing the symptoms of epilepsy, neuropathic and multiple sclerosis-related pain, and cancer. Many people also claim that CBD helps with anxiety.
To buy the best brand of CBD OIL in Nigeria, kindly contact 080 666 46 868

How do I take CBD and at what dosage?
Before adding CBD oil to your regimen, as with any supplement, be sure to check with your doctor to make sure that it's a good choice for you. This is especially true if you are taking certain anti-seizure medications.

CBD oil can be consumed in a myriad of ways: tinctures, oil vaping, capsules, sublinguals, or even topicals. When taking CBD, always follow the instructions on the package of the product you have purchased.

Can you get high from CBD oil?
No. THC is the psychoactive cannabinoid that makes you high; CBD does not have any psychoactive properties. While many CBD oils, particularly full-spectrum products, contain trace amounts of THC, it is not enough to make you high.

If you are at a risk for random drug tests, for example through your job, you may wish to choose a CBD oil that is entirely devoid of THC.

Are there side effects from taking CBD oil?
CBD oil is generally considered to be safe for most people, and few people experience side effects. A 2017 literature review, however, noted that CBD oil can be linked to the following side effects in some cases:
• Depression
• Nausea
• Drowsiness
• Dry mouth
• Dizziness
• Digestive troubles

Where can good CBD oil be made?
Production of CBD oil is not the same all over the due to regulations and legislative hurdles with regards to the industrial hemp that is needed to produce full-spectrum CBD oil.

Industrial hemp is legal throughout the European Union, and organic varieties are fairly plentiful. Today, CBD oil sourced from Europe, especially Denmark and Germany, which have strict regulatory standards, is some of the best on the marketplace. In Colorado, where the growth of both industrial hemp and cannabis is legal, you can find some of the best certified organic CBD.

What is the difference in isolate CBD oil and whole plant/full spectrum CBD oil?
"Full spectrum" or "whole plant" CBD oil will contain trace amounts of THC as well as other cannabinoids. This contributes to the much-touted "entourage effect," which Dr. Joseph Nathan, Director of the International Drug Information Center, notes allows users to reap the benefits of not only the hundreds of cannabinoids but also the flavonoids and terpines present in the plant.
Isolate CBD oils are made by isolating only the CBD present in the plant; THC and other cannabinoids will not be present in these oils.

What is the difference between CBD oil and 100% hemp oil?
Hemp oil is the name given any oil derived from the hemp plant; CBD oil is an oil containing high amounts of CBD, made from either the hemp or the cannabis plant. While much CBD oil is also hemp oil, not all hemp oil is CBD oil; hemp oil made from the seeds of the hemp plant will not contain active CBD.

Does CBD oil work?
Yes, it works perfectely! Clinical trials are still confirming the efficacy of CBD oil, but many individuals have noted that it has a positive effect on their health and well-being.

What is the effect of combining THC with CBD?
Claims have surfaced pointing to the possibility that CBD is more effective when taken in a 1:1 ratio with THC; this contributes to rumors that CBD oil produced from industrial hemp is less effective than CBD oil produced from cannabis.
Studies have shown that CBD and THC may well have a synergistic effect, for example in one study with cancer patients. The issue, however, lies in the legality and psychoactive properties of THC.

"The better question would be, ‘can I take THC with my CBD and take advantage of the synergy, or do I have to forgo THC because I can’t be high right now?’" explains Steve Looi, Director of Origination at White Sheep Corp., a Toronto-based cannabis commercial operator and strategic investor with holdings in Canada and the US. "In the end it’s likely a case of take them together when you can and CBD alone when you have to."

If you cannot take a 1:1 THC to CBD product, then you may actually be better off opting for a full-spectrum oil made from industrial hemp, which is naturally low in THC but boasts other cannabinoids and compounds.

"Much of the data that we have on cannabinoids refers generally to cannabinoids as a general concept, as opposed to specifically CBD or THC," explains Dr. Nathan. "Therefore, it's difficult to see, when you see a benefit of cannabis, whether it was the THC, the CBD, a combination of the THC and CBD… or a combination of THC plus CBD plus any of the other 100 or more cannabinoids that are available in the plant."
"I tend to think that in most plants, nature evolves them to be the ideal expressions of that particular plant," says Chris Kilham, Medicine Hunter. "So I think that there's almost always a case to be made for using a whole plant."

Is CBD oil legal?
Yes! Most CBD oil is produced from industrial hemp, the same plant used to make hemp textiles and hemp seeds. This plant contains trace amounts of psychoactive THC – not enough to make you high and usually not even enough to make you fail a drug test.

Will you fail a drug test if you take CBD?
The trace amounts of THC in full-spectrum oils should not make you fail a drug test, but some trustworthy companies, such as Hempworx provide solutions completely devoid of THC for those for whom random drug testing is a concern.

Will CBD oil pass security at airports?
Yes… but it might not pass customs! CBD oil is not yet legal in all countries; while some countries exist in a relative grey area, such as France, in some countries, including Australia and China, CBD oil is illegal and could cause you big problems (including fines or even jail time) if you bring it into the country.

Is CBD a Schedule 1 drug?
Technically speaking, yes: extracts of all plants from the cannabis genus were made schedule 1 drugs in early 2017. That said, the 2014 Farm Bill allows the cultivation and sale of hemp containing less than .3% THC, which includes hemp oil made from industrial hemp.
It's interesting to note that the FDA recently approved Epidiolex, a CBD-based epilepsy drug from GW Pharmaceuticals. This approval may have an effect on CBD's scheduling status.

Where can I buy the “best” CBD hemp oil products?
You can buy CBD hemp oil products from a variety of retailers. I recommend Hempworx brand.

How much do CBD oil products cost?
CBD oil products range in price, but generally, it will cost around $50-100 per ounce.

What should I look for when choosing a CBD oil? Which CBD products/companies I should avoid?
Because CBD oil is not yet heavily regulated by the government, it's easy for companies to sell products that contain little to no CBD... or that contain nasty little extras you'd rather avoid (like heavy metals or pesticides).

To make sure that you're opting for only the best CBD oil, choose products made with organic hemp. Organic hemp often comes from Europe, though recent changes in regulations have made it legal to grow organic hemp in the United States as well.

Also be sure you're opting for CBD oils extracted with CO2 rather than butane, and don't be afraid to ask for lab tests from the company if they are not already prominently displayed on the company website: any company producing its CBD oil properly will be happy to provide this information, which indicates not only how much CBD is present in a given oil but also the presence of any pesticides or heavy metals.
Many companies will even do batch testing, so you can see the results from the exact batch of CBD oil you have purchased.

Re: Is CBD Oil Really Helpful For The Dreaded Cancer And Other Chronic Diseases? by wakes: 4:01pm On Dec 08, 2018
Why live in pains... when you don't really have to? SO many people are now finally finding relief with this CBD Oil and it's truly been a blessing helping others improve their #qualityoflife!

�Vince's story ⬇️

"A few weeks ago I began trying CBD oil to see if it would help my knee pain. I have severe bone on bone pain from years of being overweight and just plain lack of taking proper care of myself.

I really have no one to blame but myself.

Well I never use pain medications as I don't care for the way that they make me feel. So I have been using Advil everyday, usually 3-5 at a time and sometimes twice a day.

Without the Advil I was virtually chair bound.
I had issues going anywhere, if I had to walk any distance I would have to use a cane.
Not the image I was proud of.

Then in a consultation with my doctor, he explained the damage the Advil was doing to my internal organs.
This was news that honestly shook me to the core.
I was only 60 years old, and still had things I wanted to do. Grandkids, events, etc.

So my oldest son recommended I try CBD oil.
He referred me to Hempworx and I gave it a shot.

I am now in my 3rd week using 500 Mg 5 drops in the AM and 5 in the PM.

I have not had one single Advil in 2 weeks. This is #lifechanging for me. I actually see the results and see a future ahead without pain."

To learn order cbd oil now kindly contact 08066646868
Re: Is CBD Oil Really Helpful For The Dreaded Cancer And Other Chronic Diseases? by wakes: 9:41am On Dec 28, 2018
Amazing Testimonial of How CBD OIL helped a CANCER patient.
"I was diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer.
The Breast cancer had spread to spine, liver & lungs (also some lesions on my pelvis and bones).
I was in excruciating nerve and bone pain. Four tumors in the liver the largest being 6cm,
innumerable spots in the lungs and one nasty tumor sitting on my L4 and spinal nerves.

The doctors were still diagnosing the characteristics of my cancer and the pain medications
they gave me were not working. I didn't want to get on the opioid train so I reached out to
a farmer selling CBD oil. I was nervous about the way the oil would make me feel but I had
nothing to lose. After one hour I could feel temporary pain relief.

After a couple of days of micro-dosing, I could sleep better.
After a week I was able to stand longer. After a couple of weeks,
I was walking better. Every day was better and better. Because of this improvement,
I skipped radiation. No chemo was prescribed, only estrogen inhibitors (letrozole and Lupron).

After a 4 month MRI my doctor confirmed all my tumors had shrunk!
There were only 3 spots left in the lungs and the largest tumor shrunk by 50%.
My next appointment is in 3 months. I will continue to use the oil, get emotionally healthy,
and keep a clean diet and then maybe I can get a NED result this year."

To order for CBD OIL, kindly contact Dammy on 08066646868

Also, watch the following video to see another testimonial.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVbFAWgMJk8

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UNICEF: 57% Nigerian Children Don’t Have Birth Certificates / Monkeypox: Cross River Places Surveillance In Border Communities (video) / 100% Natural&traditional Herbal Cure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.