Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

My Girl Wants Me To Make Love To Her Always When She Is Seeing Red - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Wants Me To Make Love To Her Always When She Is Seeing Red (8629 Views)

My Girl Wants Me To Get My Own Apartment Or She Leaves / Please Any Help On How To Enlarge The Penis (mine Is So Small & No Girl Wants Me / Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Wants Me To Make Love To Her Always When She Is Seeing Red by bentwain: 2:05pm On May 31, 2018
My name is John, I don't know why my girl wants me to have sex with her when she's on. Initially I tot she wanted getting pregnant but she told me she is not ready for a baby now that she just likes it.
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Make Love To Her Always When She Is Seeing Red by Lovemeforme(f): 2:07pm On May 31, 2018
coz we are always honey when seeing the danger sign

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Wants Me To Make Love To Her Always When She Is Seeing Red by mkoabiola: 2:25pm On May 31, 2018
Lovemeforme:

Seriously

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girl Wants Me To Make Love To Her Always When She Is Seeing Red by bentwain: 2:40pm On May 31, 2018
Does that mean she don't get Hot when she is not seeing red?
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Make Love To Her Always When She Is Seeing Red by ubunja(m): 2:43pm On May 31, 2018
what do you mean by "seeing red" what does that even mean?

5 Likes

Re: My Girl Wants Me To Make Love To Her Always When She Is Seeing Red by ibori1(m): 4:09pm On May 31, 2018
just negode

b careful
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Make Love To Her Always When She Is Seeing Red by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 31, 2018
Dude that's disgusting..

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Wants Me To Make Love To Her Always When She Is Seeing Red by samuelchimmy(m): 5:58pm On May 31, 2018
shes using your destiny for rituals

16 Likes

Re: My Girl Wants Me To Make Love To Her Always When She Is Seeing Red by Dahveydson(m): 6:01pm On May 31, 2018
People have fetish and sexual fantasies. That might be hers. If not cool with you, make her understand, you guys can always have a middle ground.
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Make Love To Her Always When She Is Seeing Red by Outfinity(m): 6:09pm On May 31, 2018
Lovemeforme:

Aahh... Honey kwa? Una go dey grow bees there abi wetin dey cause the "honey"?

1 Like

Re: My Girl Wants Me To Make Love To Her Always When She Is Seeing Red by Kingsley1000(m): 6:47pm On May 31, 2018
Thats the period most ladies are on heat

5 Likes

Re: My Girl Wants Me To Make Love To Her Always When She Is Seeing Red by Kingsley1000(m): 6:47pm On May 31, 2018
Make sure u dont give her bj

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Wants Me To Make Love To Her Always When She Is Seeing Red by ranmoor: 6:48pm On May 31, 2018
Medically, seems OK but Christianity frowns against it..
Lev 18:19 “Do not have sexual relations with a woman during her period of menstrual impurity
Read Lev 15, for everything about woman's mensuration...
Truth is world has changed. Some laws are obsolete.
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Make Love To Her Always When She Is Seeing Red by Deltayankeeboi: 7:19pm On May 31, 2018
ranmoor:
Lev 18:19 “Do not have sexual relations with a woman during her period of menstrual impurity
oga o shocked christianity does not approve having sex with a woman that is not your wife at all so i don't know why you had to involve the bible in this kind of perversion

4 Likes

Re: My Girl Wants Me To Make Love To Her Always When She Is Seeing Red by Kingsley1000(m): 8:57pm On May 31, 2018
Op try am,u wil neva regret you did
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Make Love To Her Always When She Is Seeing Red by SoapQueen(f): 9:01pm On May 31, 2018
Lovemeforme:

For me, it's the opposite. I dey be like lioness when I dey on.

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Wants Me To Make Love To Her Always When She Is Seeing Red by EXLOVER(m): 9:41pm On May 31, 2018
SoapQueen:

For me, it's the opposite. I dey be like lioness when I dey on.
Hmm
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Make Love To Her Always When She Is Seeing Red by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 31, 2018
erm. ....it depends on how her body is wired cos the girl i know does not get hor*y when she is seeing Red.

During this period she becomes celibate like a virgin cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girl Wants Me To Make Love To Her Always When She Is Seeing Red by IamPlato(m): 10:51pm On May 31, 2018
Kingsley1000:

shocked

UyaiIncomparabl is This True

1 Like

Re: My Girl Wants Me To Make Love To Her Always When She Is Seeing Red by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 31, 2018
ranmoor:
The laws of GOD cannever be obsolete

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Wants Me To Make Love To Her Always When She Is Seeing Red by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:08am On Jun 01, 2018
IamPlato:

shocked

UyaiIncomparabl is This True

Absolutely true. I get extra Hot when I'm on.
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Make Love To Her Always When She Is Seeing Red by MrRichmond: 12:20am On Jun 01, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

have you ever done it while you're on?
Some people say its disgusting and quote Bible verses to support their theories, what's your take on this?
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Make Love To Her Always When She Is Seeing Red by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:22am On Jun 01, 2018
MrRichmond:

Some people say its disgusting and quote Bible verses to support their theories, what's your take on this?

Re: My Girl Wants Me To Make Love To Her Always When She Is Seeing Red by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:22am On Jun 01, 2018
MrRichmond:

Let's leave those religious thingies. I enjoy it better when I'm on, though it really seems disgusting. Religious fanatics. For me, I find no sin in doing this. Live and let live.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Wants Me To Make Love To Her Always When She Is Seeing Red by Kingsley1000(m): 3:54am On Jun 01, 2018
Op make sure u marry her
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Make Love To Her Always When She Is Seeing Red by ubunja(m): 4:36am On Jun 01, 2018
Kingsley1000:
strictly speaking only animals go on heat
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Make Love To Her Always When She Is Seeing Red by Kingsley1000(m): 6:35am On Jun 01, 2018
ubunja:
strictly speaking only animals go on heat
And humans are not animals?you need to examine your brain...this is my field.let me enlighten you,gooGLE the signs of estrus(heat period) in animals and humans,you will see that they are 99% related...sex is one of biological needs of humans
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Make Love To Her Always When She Is Seeing Red by makydebbie(f): 6:40am On Jun 01, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

It happens to everyone actually. Most women tend to have high libidos during their menstrual flow.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Wants Me To Make Love To Her Always When She Is Seeing Red by IamPlato(m): 6:53am On Jun 01, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Wow!
This Is Really Weird And Funny Too

1 Like

Re: My Girl Wants Me To Make Love To Her Always When She Is Seeing Red by IamPlato(m): 6:56am On Jun 01, 2018
makydebbie:

It happens to everyone actually. Most women tend to have high libidos during their menstrual flow.

This Is Serious.

Ironically, Thats The Same Period God Said Theyw Shouldnt Get involved In Sexual Activity...

I Think There Is Something God Is Not Telling Me undecided
Re: My Girl Wants Me To Make Love To Her Always When She Is Seeing Red by ubunja(m): 7:26am On Jun 01, 2018
Kingsley1000:
And humans are not animals?you need to examine your brain...this is my field.let me enlighten you,gooGLE the signs of estrus(heat period) in animals and humans,you will see that they are 99% related...sex is one of biological needs of humans
its your field only in your dreams. if it was your field in reality you would know ovulation in humans comes once a month naturally and its hidden from the males but in most animals ovulation/fertility is not hidden from the males and the female shows signs of it. even more; ovulation in some animals does not happen naturally but is induced ; that is the male pen1s of the animal activates it.
you busy acting like you know stuff. which scientific book have you ever read refering to ovulating women as "on heat"?? smh.

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Wants Me To Make Love To Her Always When She Is Seeing Red by NeedfulJaques(m): 7:29am On Jun 01, 2018
Let us tell ourselves the truth at all times and flee from self deceit with alacrity. Sleeping with a woman on her period is a wrong and unnatural act. Bible is clear on that fact. It is side by side with homosexuality in text, and it should be punished with 14years jail term. angry Menstrual bleeding period is a woman's infertile period. If she is feeling Hot during this time let her pray away the temptation. The devil shall always be a liar. Amen.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Finish Glo With Savage Replies On Fb / Samklef Reacts To Nude Photoshoot Of A Mother & Her Little Son. PHOTOS / He Was Resting His Shoulder On My bosom In A Taxi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.