Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

Freelancing: Nigerian's Only Hope Of Earning Legitimately Online - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Freelancing: Nigerian's Only Hope Of Earning Legitimately Online (14112 Views)

Earning Legitimately In US Dollars Has Never Been Easier Than This / Principles Of Making Money Online Legitimately For Beginners In Nigeria / Freelancing: Nigerian's Only Hope Of Earning Legitimately Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freelancing: Nigerian's Only Hope Of Earning Legitimately Online by koolguy88(m): 10:02pm On May 31, 2018
Kindly recommend some reliable Nigerian freelance one can benefit from.
iproo.com is a Scam !

1 Like

Re: Freelancing: Nigerian's Only Hope Of Earning Legitimately Online by Hollavick: 1:11am On Jun 01, 2018
Really, a nice call
Re: Freelancing: Nigerian's Only Hope Of Earning Legitimately Online by bemagnify: 2:42am On Jun 01, 2018
Powerexpert:
you know I can sue you for defarmation of character.

seun, lalasticlala, myndd44 can you see this.

I refuse to be drawn into this.

#rule2

wasiubello AND Julietm should explain to nairalander and the world at large how

1) I am a SCAMMER
2) who have I SCAM
3) evidence of SCAMMING(chain of transactions that took place that result to the scam)

they have to address this issues. My username has been created since June 20, 2012

let them trace from that period to ascertain if I have scammed the complaint or any one.

If no then I NEED PUBLIC APOLOGY, the apology must be on front page and a copy sent to my certified email address.

cc; Tabbaz dominique, naijacutee, puskin, FOD
Re: Freelancing: Nigerian's Only Hope Of Earning Legitimately Online by legendabiodun(m): 10:36pm On Jun 28, 2018
Damzy007:
The sad part is that some Nigerians are not ready to help their fellow country men though there are few pple that renders such help. Some days ago i stumbled on a facebook group, I was so touched to see other africans teaching those with no experience some special skills to make money online voluntarily, they even went ahead to share some course they bought online but back here in naija the reverse is the case, I was making a reasearch about getting some free digital marketing skills course about a week ago some naija guys were offering their course not less than 90k but furtunately I saw a free one, The most irritating part is that their course are just as crappy as they are.

plzzz can u just message me on WhatsApp will appreciate .. will like to know more about Dis Digital.MKT 09096429951 ..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Street Wise Quotes / Oil Prices Soar To $58 On Global Output Cut Deal / 5 Financial Mistakes New Business Owners Should Avoid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.