Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter (59057 Views)

"My Boyfriend Was Killed By This Man" - Twitter User Cries Out / Nigerian Yahoo Boy Arrested In Kenya Cries (Photos) / Nigerian Yahoo Boys Make Millions From Corporate Email Accounts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter by KUSHKAMP: 8:53pm On May 31, 2018
ARE YOU SURE YOU CAN IDENTIFY A G WAGON IF Y0U SEE ONE?
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter by DeWisedon(m): 9:57pm On May 31, 2018
AceRoyal:
If it's Nadia Bakery he sold then he deserves some accolades.
He must be very smart, brave, super intelligent and experienced.

Damn! If you know Nadia in front of uniben main gate(Ugbowo campus), then you'll know that this guy actually performed a mission impossible stunt.

I'm in shock!

Dude must have planned this for months.

I don't support yahoo but this one is damn unbelievable.
please I'm looking for that dude,he gat some skills mehn.
I'm proud to be 9ja joor
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter by DeWisedon(m): 9:59pm On May 31, 2018
dheolexaone:
These are the kind of people that showcase the name of this country in a bad way to the world.

Knew what I faced when I travelled out ryt from the airport...
story for the gods
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter by Hedonisst: 10:09pm On May 31, 2018
Th narrator must be very silly. "SARS in anger" did what? First of all what is the legal role of SARS (what does SARS even stand for)? Are there no longer armed robbers in Benin, that the miserable SARS bastards would leave real crime and channel their fake "anger" towards mere fraudsters? What is EFCC's job then?

Then, what anger is he talking about? Do you honestly believe that these fools called SARS are a morality driven bunch who are genuinely out to sanitise society? So you don't know that they're bigger crooks than ever the so-called Yahoo Boys - because they're ONLY interested in the money they would extort from the boys, nothing else.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter by crowley(m): 10:17pm On May 31, 2018
this is nigeria. 90% are criminals. the is benin city. 100% na criminal. he sold nadia bakery for 25M? and the stupid white agreed to buy a bakery that big for 25M nd dint realize its a scam. a bakery i think should be worth 100M. tongue tongue tongue tongue na to go sell Kada Plaza win am next
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter by KushLyon(m): 10:49pm On May 31, 2018
lmao.....sars actually got angry and raided the said nadia bakery and the club close to it, picking anybody they see grin
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter by miky(m): 11:17pm On May 31, 2018
undecided undecided undecidedNgerians are really Fcking Criminals!!

Its not funny at all, there goes nadia bakery! there goes all the jobs that nadia bakery gives to people

Corruption really starts with the average nigerian not the leaders!!
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter by iRepMyCity(m): 12:20am On Jun 01, 2018
miky:
undecided undecided undecidedNgerians are really Fcking Criminals!!

Its not funny at all, there goes nadia bakery! there goes all the jobs that nadia bakery gives to people

Corruption really starts with the average nigerian not the leaders!!

Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter by Nobody: 1:39am On Jun 01, 2018
HeyCorleone:

When the environment isn't friendly to breed legit businesses.

The current socio-economic milieu of Nigeria is one that would inevitably breed such ills of which internet fraud is a part.

Some people go into Yahoo to get capital to start a business. So?
Mtshww! What an excuse... The thing is thinking out of the box is difficult for a black man, most of us just want the easy way out. One thing is to be known tho, u rush in life n u leave life quick as well..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter by Akanbiums: 1:50am On Jun 01, 2018
Guys this thing is real just got my 5k worth of airtime

just downloaded Opera News and got ₦25 of free airtime. You can get the same here (https://lucky-ams.op-mobile.opera.com/share/z38d4m?source=wa
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter by Jackossky(m): 2:43am On Jun 01, 2018
crowley:
this is nigeria. 90% are criminals. the is benin city. 100% na criminal. he sold nadia bakery for 25M? and the stupid white agreed to buy a bakery that big for 25M nd dint realize its a scam. a bakery i think should be worth 100M. tongue tongue tongue tongue na to go sell Kada Plaza win am next

Boss mi, I tire oo. How can that bakery be sold for 25m? Even if its a black market deal.
I forsee greed on the man's part.

How man wan do now wey men wan resume school on Monday.
Bdpa tire person.
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter by badbull92(m): 6:01am On Jun 01, 2018
AceRoyal:

Damn! If you know Nadia in front of uniben main gate(Ugbowo campus), then you'll know that this guy actually performed a mission impossible stunt.

I'm in shock!

shocked?? This is the second time...last yr a guy did it, maybe it's the same guy again. If na him omo na badt guy.
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter by courage1096: 7:21am On Jun 01, 2018
And I thought I have seen and known everything about UNIBEN
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter by delishpot: 8:58am On Jun 01, 2018
troublemakea:

they will always have a story to tell and it's not real o

just to sha identify....nawa o undecided

Bros this na 101% true o.
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter by valentino057996(m): 9:02am On Jun 01, 2018
THIS IS NIGERIA.....

EVERYBODY NA CRIMINAL
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter by crowley(m): 10:49am On Jun 01, 2018
Jackossky:

Boss mi, I tire oo. How can that bakery be sold for 25m? Even if its a black market deal.

Bdpa tire person.
Na to hide head wear dirty cloth win am. Sars just dey patrol everywer yesterday. Them go even begin pack girls full hilux next if dem no see boys for street. na God go help us. make that Guy at least share if na 10M for inside give us. because na boys for benin go suffer am.
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter by Jackossky(m): 10:57am On Jun 01, 2018
crowley:

Na to hide head wear dirty cloth win am. Sars just dey patrol everywer yesterday. Them go even begin pack girls full hilux next if dem no see boys for street. na God go help us. make that Guy at least share if na 10M for inside give us. because na boys for benin go suffer am.

Me self reason matter oo.
Without going to BBnaija, men just win 25m like that.

Dirty clothes? Na okrika men dey go now oo.
No crazy Jean, dyed hair, chains...

The girls sef no go happy, they will be like

'honey, you Don change oo'
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter by folake4u(f): 12:12pm On Jun 01, 2018
AceRoyal:

I'm in shock!

LMAO cheesy

I swear! Yesterday I went there, everywhere was dry. No sight of any dreads looking yahoo boy there too.

I'm amazedgrin.
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter by folake4u(f): 12:14pm On Jun 01, 2018
Jackossky:

Bdpa tire person.

cheesy
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter by Jackossky(m): 12:19pm On Jun 01, 2018
folake4u:

Jackossky howfa, it's me Ebayray (remember, Uniben Admission threadwink )
Hello miss, why won't I remember you? I dey cwase?. Resumed yet?
And what happened to our 'Ebayray' moniker?
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter by iberu001(m): 12:22pm On Jun 01, 2018
This stuff looks funny but not strange to me because when i was about to enter university then (Lautech) a guy sold the school Senate building to a white man online .The man came to Nigeria to claim his property na then wahala burst ooo.He came with documents which shows the building belongs to him including documents from Oyo state and Nigeria.Since that time,i always salute yahoo guys.Lautech guys ,i raise cap for u guys.
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter by folake4u(f): 11:52pm On Jun 02, 2018
Jackossky:

Hello miss, why won't I remember you? I dey cwase?. Resumed yet?
And what happened to our 'Ebayray' moniker?

Lol.
Yeah I've resumed o.

I deactivated oh embarassed
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter by Jackossky(m): 11:56pm On Jun 02, 2018
folake4u:

Lol.

Yeah I've resumed o.

I deactivated oh embarassed

Hahhahahaha.
Happy resumption.
Tuesday by God grace.

Deactivated? Threatened, too many nairaland lovers or ur crush for nl too much? grin
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter by folake4u(f): 12:02am On Jun 03, 2018
Jackossky:

Hahhahahaha.
Happy resumption.
Tuesday by God grace.

Deactivated? Threatened, too many nairaland lovers or ur crush for nl too much? grin

Lol you too dear smiley.

Yeah and I had a stalker too. Shi.t was creepy!
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter by Jackossky(m): 12:07am On Jun 03, 2018
folake4u:

Lol you too dear smiley.
Yeah and I had a stalker too. Shi.t was creepy!

Kikikik
U kukuma give him d username.
You Hearing from pukka, venus, grammarian blueto, ray360, and forming venus007?
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter by folake4u(f): 12:12am On Jun 03, 2018
Jackossky:

Kikikik

U kukuma give him d username.

You Hearing from pukka, venus, grammarian blueto, ray360, and forming venus007?

Lol Issnor my fault naw embarassed.

Uhm I don't know pukka at all lipsrsealed.
Blueto, yeah I see him once in a while when he passes my faculty .
Ray, I've never seen him since 2015. I still don't know how he looks like shocked.
Leave my baby Venus alone o. She's busy naw, Medical students don't have time to perambulate tongue.
Sha I've not seen her for a while now.

Except Dhayray, my cousin, Bab.ice etc.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter by delishpot: 6:12am On Jun 03, 2018
AceRoyal:

I'm in shock!

There is no mission impossible stunt here. He most certainly worked with an insider who allowed him access or the white man was brainwashed into buying it without first visiting it.
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter by delishpot: 6:20am On Jun 03, 2018
Eaa247:

quite funny! but these of things happen in a useless country.
To dat Oyibo man everything nd everybody of Nigeria extraction is dubious. That man will never ever advice anybody from his country to do business with a Nigeria or even step feet into Nigeria. At the end d innocent Nigerians suffer for it.
if u wanna know how Nigeria(n) is rated outside the world check out 'Nigeria' in d urban dictionary.

Hahaha, the problem is that he was hiding the whole deal from us his padi. I dont know whether he thought we would discourage him. Unfortunately I wasnt around when it happened. He was a young guy of about 25 then (Happened in 2014) He knows not all of us are bad but he will surely tell people to only work witb Nigerians they know and 100% sure are trust worthy. Unfortunately many Nigerians are mostly bad. As in 90% of Nigerians would try to steal from you if given the opportunity to do so without getting caught or punished by God and man. We have our churches to blame for most of the shit happening in Nigeria today. Gone are the days when true love for God and genuine concern for fellow humans was taught in our churches.
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter by dheolexaone(f): 10:27pm On Jun 03, 2018
DeWisedon:

story for the gods

If u can't reason properly in d present, I wonder how ur future will look like...
No wonder ur memory is just 0.00002 RAM.
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter by Venus007(f): 1:42pm On Jun 29, 2018
Don't mind his big head. grin Saw you walking towards that JSQ bustop one day. I was inside a bus. You were with a friend. Hope you are good?
folake4u:

Lol Issnor my fault naw embarassed.

Uhm I don't know pukka at all lipsrsealed.
Blueto, yeah I see him once in a while when he passes my faculty .
Ray, I've never seen him since 2015. I still don't know how he looks like shocked.
Leave my baby Venus alone o. She's busy naw, Medical students don't have time to perambulate tongue.
Sha I've not seen her for a while now.

Except Dhayray, my cousin, Bab.ice etc.
Re: Nigerian Yahoo Boy Sold A Bakery Of A White Man To Another White Man - Twitter by folake4u(f): 10:56pm On Jun 29, 2018
Venus007:
Don't mind his big head. grin Saw you walking towards that JSQ bustop one day. I was inside a bus. You were with a friend. Hope you are good?

Oh! Eayah.

Yes dear, I'm good smiley.

How about you?
How Medicine naw, all these doctors when
dem nor dey see their breaklight cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Christian Lucky Kenjika School-Boy Beheaded In Rivers. Disturbing Photos / Man Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (photo) / 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.