Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries - Travel (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries (129862 Views)

Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? / UAE Lifts Travel Restrictions On Nigeria, 11 Other African Countries / Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 29, 2019
Neres33:
@ justice96 pls can l have your Facebook thanks.

I deactivated my FB since last year.
its not Secure
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by Sonel: 4:46pm On May 29, 2019
Sonel:
Pls house, do anyone have information about Ethiopia as I am thinking of moving out of Naija. I will appreciate all meaningful contribution as I intend to move and reside in Adisa Ababa. thanks.

No response from you guys. Does it mean there are no nairalanders in Adisa Ababa. Pls kindly respond to this. Thanks

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by Neres33: 6:02pm On May 29, 2019
I deactivated my FB since last year.
its not Secure[/quote @ justice96 pls can you reach me on my email or can l have yours? my is Neres1630@gmail.com thanks.
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by nzube89(m): 7:53am On May 30, 2019
Hi
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by Asiri1991: 10:02am On Jun 03, 2019
Please add 08167940249
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by rukevweanita(f): 9:47am On Jun 06, 2019
https:///Ifh6mhD7TwpDRUZZr66nHx

Justice96:

Ok paste the whatsapp link here for anyone to join without using your number
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by nzube89(m): 1:13pm On Jun 06, 2019
rukevweanita:

add this number 0902 183 7928
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 06, 2019
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by Neres33: 5:15pm On Jun 06, 2019
Justice96:

not working
I try it too not working.
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by khyzito: 10:59pm On Jun 06, 2019
rukevweanita:
good afternoon all
am of the opinion that a whatsapp group should be created
tittle should be: Nigerians leaving in other African countries

lets help ourselves,most of us wants to leave this fucking country

the whatsapp group https:///Ifh6mhD7TwpDRUZZr66nHx

pls only serious minded

Pls add me. 07063963587
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by khyzito: 11:00pm On Jun 06, 2019
Pls someone should help me on a country I can move to start a new life. Where I can easily get job within Africa. Tired of this country
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by samtol4(m): 10:13am On Jun 07, 2019
DO you have practical skills to survive in a foreign land ?if yes try South Africa
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by samtol4(m): 10:15am On Jun 07, 2019
BabaIbo:
I am a graduate, but I'm not comfortable with the situation of this country, no job even when u have one it will be underemployment.
Please I need advice on which African country I can relocate to and hustle, and average amount I need to have to settle down pending when I start making money... aside from my degree, I am proficient in teaching, I also have good knowledge in cosmetic business and a lil knowledge in building materials. so any help or advice for me?
what field of study ? perhaps you may try masters?
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by evanstical: 11:26am On Jun 07, 2019
Add 0803738000 -0

1 Like

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by rukevweanita(f): 4:02pm On Jun 07, 2019

for Nigerians across Africa whatsapp link
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by BabaIbo: 6:03pm On Jun 07, 2019
samtol4:
what field of study ? perhaps you may try masters?

Industrial Chemistry
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by manny4u(m): 6:38pm On Jun 26, 2019
rukevweanita:

for Nigerians across Africa whatsapp link
All the links are not working please add me with 08036700375
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by cutieme(m): 1:11am On Jun 30, 2019
samtol4:
DO you have practical skills to survive in a foreign land ?if yes try South Africa
Would this guarantee one's permit?
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by simpleAg(m): 3:03am On Jun 30, 2019
cutieme:

That’s depends on how skillful/talented and successful you’re,

Tip: if you’re skillful in a particular area/field just enroll for a short course even if you have been doing it for years back home(creating a solid connection with SA certifications and contacts).
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by Hadampson(m): 7:49am On Jun 30, 2019
Justice96:

not working

Add chat. whatsapp. com and paste the whatsapp link to complete the URL
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by samtol4(m): 9:49pm On Jun 30, 2019
cutieme:
practical skills do not implies visa assurance
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by Mztonya: 8:24pm On Jul 01, 2019
I am thinking of moving to Ghana to start a fashion and beauty business. How versatile is it please?
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by simpleAg(m): 11:25pm On Jul 01, 2019
Mztonya:
I am thinking of moving to Ghana to start a fashion and beauty business. How versatile is it please?

If you’re a Nigerian run oooo, Ghanaians are no fan of Nigerians but if you insist and can withstand it, beauty/fashion business is lucrative also consider things are unnecessarily expensive and they keep making laws to alienate Nigerian businesses.

There're Different aspects of it though which one do you want to start with/ specialize in?
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by okeyglm: 12:36am On Jul 27, 2019
Add 08168803774
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by Claraola: 11:54pm On Jul 27, 2019
Add on Whatsapp 08168319111
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by Lens101: 4:25pm On Jul 28, 2019
Justice96:
I live in Dakar Senegal for the past one year now....
living here is very expensive but its fine Cos you have constant Electricity and water supply its peaceful, someone said he's been here for 15 years and has never heard the sound of a gun. As a Nigerian you should have your consular Card otherwise Na prison straight and the they don't like us because we Nigerians esp the Ibos here are too noisy( if they pick small money they whole Dakar go shake) and these people don't like noise if you play loud music or querell they call AK for you...If you have your papers and stay cool they you are fine.

Its very expensive here in Dakar i pay 75,000cfa(45,000) every month for a room with toilet and bathroom. you can imagine the kind of house you rent for that amount in Nigeria. you pay water bill and Electricity bill every 2 months. As for internet connection its superfast and reliable here we use Orange Wi-Fi connection box totally unlimited and affordable sometimes i use 100GB a month among several users...renting a new appartment you pay 3 months straight 1 month rent, caution and agent fee(if you use agent)

cons: its very expensive.
bad reputation for Nigerians(so many Nigerians
in the prison here.
No job.
very dusty and cold.
poor public transport.
language barriers(but if you know your way)

prons: peacful and good Security.
Steady power supply.
uninterrupted internet and super fast connection
beautiful beaches everywhere.
and its a good Avenue to travel abroad, while
they white find it hard to come to Nigeria they
visit Senegal with ease cos its a tourist country
and very safe so many Have travelled abroad
from here.

our boys here are into yahoo or travelling, Girls are into Street hustling or travelling very few are into business

Nigerian girls are beautiful but when it comes to shape forget 9 in 10 Senegalese girls are well endowed...lol
almost everyone here use good phones Iphone and Samsung.

Why I'm i here? Cos I'm planning on traveling too which is going well by his grace 2 women from Abroad pay my bills every month i still save a send some home.

God can bless you anywhere

how do we get the consular card boss? also are there churches that conduct their service in English over there ?
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by PassionateSoul(m): 5:17pm On Jul 28, 2019
Please add me. 08101309222
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by stevelaw: 7:52pm On Jul 28, 2019
I'm interested sir.my mail is steve4mathunilag@gmail.com

Gambia is not bad at all but then sponsoring people for master abroad is not happening here. Am currently in Gambia teaching in the highest paid international school, the take home is not too good , but I make so much I mean so much money from private classes. Anyone that is interested can just let me know.[/quote]
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 28, 2019
Lens101:

how do we get the consular card boss? also are there churches that conduct their service in English over there ?

Consular at Nigeria Embassy
Yes there are English churches here
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by Chinonye02: 11:06am On Jul 29, 2019
stevelaw:
I'm interested sir.my mail is steve4mathunilag@gmail.com

Gambia is not bad at all but then sponsoring people for master abroad is not happening here. Am currently in Gambia teaching in the highest paid international school, the take home is not too good , but I make so much I mean so much money from private classes. Anyone that is interested can just let me know.

Am interested
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by Chinonye02: 11:08am On Jul 29, 2019
Link not working

Add up pls 08034379263

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (37) (Reply)

Dubai: No Police, No Military, No Media Just An Order (Photos) / My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories / You want to COME TO AMERICA - Do You REALLY Know America?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.