Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries (129821 Views)

Nigerians In Other African Countries, How Is Life? / UAE Lifts Travel Restrictions On Nigeria, 11 Other African Countries / Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by Nobody: 1:02am On Jun 01, 2018
dy79:

Gambia is not bad at all but then sponsoring people for master abroad is not happening here. Am currently in Gambia teaching in the highest paid international school, the take home is not too good , but I make so much I mean so much money from private classes. Anyone that is interested can just let me know.

Bros, i am very interested oh, i am sending you a pm already.
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by Ekenekes31(m): 1:26am On Jun 01, 2018
rs172:

It’s so safe here

You no lie my bro... just wanna take my intermediate n advance french class make i perfect my french skill..
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by omenekennedy(m): 1:38am On Jun 01, 2018
dy79:

Gambia is not bad at all but then sponsoring people for master abroad is not happening here. Am currently in Gambia teaching in the highest paid international school, the take home is not too good , but I make so much I mean so much money from private classes. Anyone that is interested can just let me know.

please am interested in travelling and teaching in Gambia.
kennedyomene@gmail.com
thanks and God bless you.
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by miniyi018(f): 1:38am On Jun 01, 2018
Lol! The hustle is real. Have been leaning towards Belize or Belgium. But this an eye-opener.

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:46am On Jun 01, 2018
kingzjay:
I can't go to any other African country to suffer. I'll rather stay here and join voices with other well meaning Nigerians to ensure this country returns back to her 'glory days'.

Yes, we can!
who voice epp?
better enter farm or factory

8 Likes

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by JWTheocracy1: 1:48am On Jun 01, 2018
Just got to Cote d'ivoire 7 months ago... Already successful through Jah's help.
Till you move out from that contraption, then you will realize how much time you've wasted there.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by hope4nigeria(m): 2:42am On Jun 01, 2018
valdes00:
When its time to leave this country, i will never leave to another african country.... Call it anything you like
I will rather stay back here than to travel to another african country to start a new life... Leaving one shithole to another aint my way...

PLS dont quote me... Keep ur opinion to yourself....
I love Nigeria until buhari came , now sharing Nigeria with all these almajiri discouraged me, they fit bomb person anytime on top these suffering

10 Likes

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by Ndipe(m): 3:25am On Jun 01, 2018
Anywhere that you can survive is worth moving to.

8 Likes

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by fashrules: 3:32am On Jun 01, 2018
dy79:

Interested. how do I get more info on this and how it could be processed successfully. Pls send me the details via email:
lovelyme273@gmail.com
thanks
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by ifechez: 3:39am On Jun 01, 2018
FroshJaynex:
I love this topic because just yesterday I was thinking about the same thing, I got to Botswana and in just 6month am worth more than $54,000 at least for a very broke boy from the street of Lagos, hustle to hustle carry me enter, I beg my fellow Nigerians to leave and try move into these coded countries, that's what I call them and see how big Nigerians are living and enjoying life on a low key, Many of them calculate in dollars. One yahoo boy #5m hit is my own bills in a month outside, u see say things are not the same at all.
Hello, I sent you a msg, please I would like to get some information from you about these coded countries like bostwana. You can reach me on newbetterphase@gmail.com. Tanx
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by ifechez: 3:57am On Jun 01, 2018
JWTheocracy1:
Just got to Cote d'ivoire 7 months ago... Already successful through Jah's help.
Till you move out from that contraption, then you will realize how much time you've wasted there.

Please can we chat? I can be reached on newbetterphase@gmail.com
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by 2016v2017: 4:11am On Jun 01, 2018
LastSurvivor11:

Glorious days indeed!
When was Nigeria that great that no book recorded how we were competing with China, Germany, America etc.
If you know what is good for you better find your way..
Until you travel out you wunt know that you don't have a country talk more of being glorious..
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by Fitbillionairep: 4:19am On Jun 01, 2018
Ugosample:
it's a big shame what these boys are doing

I don't associate with criminals from Nigeria when abroad, and id gladly connive with the authorities to implicate and jail them if the need be

Bastard children without values or home training ruining our reputation
Na your type we dey burn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by Fitbillionairep: 4:31am On Jun 01, 2018
Please which of these countries have girls with big yansh that can Bleep wella

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by Charly68: 4:56am On Jun 01, 2018
Cameroon is a good place but internal war between the French & English speaking people is causing serious economic hiccup ,though their tax system is killing but businesses move steadily there if you can manage your way

1 Like

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by onatisi(m): 5:05am On Jun 01, 2018
Franky826:
Lol nice thread.

For all those saying I'd rather stay in Nigeria than move to another african/shit hole African country. Jokes on you!!! Let me laugh at your ignorance cheesy cheesy cheesy. My advice for you?

My brother/sister travel and see.

Some of our brothers in Ghana, especially Accra, Kumasi, techiman, sunyani, tamale, wa.

Are far richer and living better than some uncle's who have spent years in Europe and Asia. Icing on the cake is they do legal business.

I don't blame the mass Exodus of people outside of Nigeria for better life. until you travel elsewhere and stay a while you'll understand Nigeria is messed up and we all need to come together and fix this country.

For those that might wanna come to Ghana. Here are things you need to know.

1. There are no jobs in Ghana! Drop your certificate cos they barely have enough for Ghanaians living in Ghana.

2. There are thousands of Nigerians in Ghana especially my igbo brothers and what this means? The retail business here is a warzone cos it's already saturated with them. My brother you can't beat those people in trade. Go argue with your ancestors cheesy

3. If you coming to Ghana, make sure you know/have someone already on ground. Ghana is not Europe where you can find menial job easily, and hope to survive off of it infact you won't get it. Unless you are amongst those doing Yahoo in Accra. And let me warm y'all in it. THERE IS SUPER INTELLIGENCE TEAM THAT HAVE BEEN DEPLOYED WORKING UNDERGROUND TO SNIFF YOU ALL OUT AND JAIL YOU. THEY ARE NEARER THAN YOU THINK! the recent raids in dzorwulu, ashaiman and tema wasn't a thing of chance. They're are coming for YOU!

4. Ghanaian people don't like working for free, in biz/ trade context they sell with high profit margins. So a little expo, do your research find whatever you can bring from Nigeria here. If it has a ready market you can expect to start growing almost immediately but as noted earlier, not without a fight from our igbo brothers. They're fast copiers and smart like Chinese.

As someone who's lived in Ghana in all honesty Ghana made some sense over Nigeria in security, Electricity/water supply, ease of living, social life, law abiding etc.

But hey not without its own flaws. Believe me there's a myriad of them.

Another discussion for another day.
Please anybody thinking of relocating to Ghana should take this person warnings and comments very serious and follow them.

5 Likes

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by onatisi(m): 5:16am On Jun 01, 2018
Some basic facts which people have to know are these
1) VIRTUALLY ALL OTHER AFRICAN COUNTRIES HAVE CONSTANT POWER SUPPLY AND IF NOT AT LEAST THEY HAVE 18-20HRS DAILY POWER SUPPLY.

2) Except for few African countries and very few indeed,all other African countries are safe ,at least your safety is 98% guaranteed, once you mind your business and you are doing legit business ,noone will bother you.

Good roads ,power are just normal things and a normal way of life in these countries,they are not things people pray to God for or jubilate about ,it is just a way of life unlike in Nigeria where people jubilate when power is restored after 3days and only for it to be switched off again after 4hrs and yet ppl will be happy and those with generators are considered lucky.
Human life has value in virtually all African countries,the country I am residing,I have not seen a dead body lying around on the streets and anywhere, they even cringe with fear at the sight of blood not to talk of a dead human body.

15 Likes

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by onatisi(m): 5:18am On Jun 01, 2018
miniyi018:
Lol! The hustle is real. Have been leaning towards Belize or Belgium. But this an eye-opener.
If you don't have a very very very strong financial backup and solid connection in Belize,you will just end up wasting valuable time of ur life there ,but if you have serious cash then try it .

10 Likes

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by seguno2: 5:20am On Jun 01, 2018
stemmez:
Most people believe other African countries are trash but believe me, many Nigerians are making it big in those countries. I am not talking about the popular ones like South Africa, Egypt, Ethiopia or Ghana or those Arab nations. I'm referring to the West , East and Central African countries like Senegal, Kenya, Gambia , Guinea , Angola and etc..

Let's hear your views if you are in any of those African countries, the economy and the likes.

I know of Gambia, many Nigerian professionals are there making it big. Also, many Igbo traders are there also.

let the comments keep coming in

Do you only mean making money by making it big?
What of having a social impact?
Is that not even more impressive and important?

Is that not what makes oyinbo societies so attractive that we are flocking there like ants following sugar

1 Like

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by MYBUSINESSARENA: 5:28am On Jun 01, 2018
dy79:

pls how do I go about it, I have 8yrs teaching experience

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by seguno2: 5:30am On Jun 01, 2018
Chuknovski:
when will electricity be stable

What kind of question is that?
Have you not been living in our country since 2015 when we changed from PDP to the smart saints of APC?
Since then we have been having 24/7 electricity as promised by Fashola, Buhari and the APC gang of thieves pretending to be fighting corruption.
If you know you know. grin

10 Likes

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by vaxx: 5:32am On Jun 01, 2018
Senselin:
And it made front page...

Any low key country to holiday? Like Cape Verde, Comoros, Madagascar, and Seychelles. If you live or toured any if the listed countries, tell me my people. grin
why do you prefer Abidjan to Accra
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by onatisi(m): 5:33am On Jun 01, 2018
The bitter truth is this
If you are skilled , talented , ambitious , intelligent, brilliant and educated. And added to this if you are between the ages of 24-45yrs old. And you are earning 70k per month in Nigeria with no additional source of income coming in and still living in Nigeria with the mindset that Nigeria will get better then Then I am very sorry to say this but you are living a wasted life . The truth is very very bitter but at times we just need to say it as it is

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by coolzeal(m): 5:35am On Jun 01, 2018
FroshJaynex:
I love this topic because just yesterday I was thinking about the same thing, I got to Botswana and in just 6month am worth more than $54,000 at least for a very broke boy from the street of Lagos, hustle to hustle carry me enter, I beg my fellow Nigerians to leave and try move into these coded countries, that's what I call them and see how big Nigerians are living and enjoying life on a low key, Many of them calculate in dollars. One yahoo boy #5m hit is my own bills in a month outside, u see say things are not the same at all.
I had the notion of moving to Botswana someday. Do you think graduates can survive over there?
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by dy79(m): 5:40am On Jun 01, 2018
MYBUSINESSARENA:

pls how do I go about it, I have 8yrs teaching experience

Your course of study is also very important, the salary here is just too meagre but with private study you will make it .I will like to know the subject you can teach before I can help....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by tiwiex(m): 5:41am On Jun 01, 2018
rs172:

You no lie my bro... just wanna take my intermediate n advance french class make i perfect my french skill..
Yoruba is also good to know. Many of them speak it.
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by EKPETI(m): 5:43am On Jun 01, 2018
dy79:

let us pm. reach me on frankekpeti@gmail.com
Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by emperorblog(m): 5:45am On Jun 01, 2018
Paradigm777:
My guy, d phone wey u dey use no get screen abi? Be careful

comma but another phone for me , gimme money to repair d screen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by Mizwisdom(f): 5:49am On Jun 01, 2018
Ugosample:
start where

Leaving Nigeria is always a better bet

Too much criminality under one roof in Nigeria

My brother, I have one question for you, are you out to ruin the image of Nigeria or what?

Please don't lead young minds astray I beg you

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by tiwiex(m): 5:51am On Jun 01, 2018
miniyi018:
My brother, you look too far indeed. The standard of living in Nigeria makes us think all African countries are like that. I just got back from Rwanda. I was in Ethiopia, Ghana and Benin earlier. The story is the same as described by a commenter. Security is top notch in all these places and they have constant light (well, almost). I don't know how this country called Nigeria became a jungle. Now I see what Kanu means. He even downplayed it by calling it a zoo. Lol. This is not about analysing the situation. I also think as a black man, you are easily welcomed here in Africa. I almost opened a company in Rwanda with my passport oh. I was just curious. The fellows at RDB told me how but also said it was not even necessary to start something. I will still do it. They generally like to meet Nigerians and show them the ropes.

I will be visiting others soon. I have had an Africa travel bug for sometime now. America no even dey my mind. I am yet to renew my visa. I believe if we want to fix Nigeria, we need to see how our contemporaries are doing it and not look at the West. Oyinbo full Ethiopia and Rwanda. They love it there oh.

For some pics and videos on my journey, you can check it out on Instagram @trekafrik. If you feel like, please follow me. That would be encouraging. If you want some tips too, feel free to ask. I am happy to share from the small wey I know.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries by trapQ: 5:55am On Jun 01, 2018
How did you make so much money?
FroshJaynex:

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply)

Dubai: No Police, No Military, No Media Just An Order (Photos) / My Sweet "Ivory Coast" Memories / You want to COME TO AMERICA - Do You REALLY Know America?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.