Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,695 members, 7,802,047 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

Incredible Story Of Nigerian Man Whose Wife Is Gradually Becoming A 'man' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Incredible Story Of Nigerian Man Whose Wife Is Gradually Becoming A 'man' (735 Views)

Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist? / Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago / Man Whose Bride Canceled Wedding Finds Love Again, Gets Engaged On New Year Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Incredible Story Of Nigerian Man Whose Wife Is Gradually Becoming A 'man' by mighty2: 4:56pm On May 31, 2018
A Nigerian father of three has raised a loud alarm over the physical structure of his wife's body over her excessive work-out routine.
Psychologist and relationship blogger, Joro Olumofin has shared the story of a man who is seeing his wife of many years unappealing.
According to him, he feels so gay sleeping with her due to the masculine nature of her body structure following the regular exercises and eating patterns she has cultivated.
He is seeking advice from social media users before his marriage crashes.
Read his story below:

http://kunlexwap.nextwapblog.com/incredible-story-of-nigerian-man-whose-wife-is-gradually-becoming-a-man.html
Lalasticlala
Re: Incredible Story Of Nigerian Man Whose Wife Is Gradually Becoming A 'man' by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 31, 2018
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha laugh wan Kill me.
Re: Incredible Story Of Nigerian Man Whose Wife Is Gradually Becoming A 'man' by jeff1607(m): 4:48am On Jun 01, 2018
yam leg
Re: Incredible Story Of Nigerian Man Whose Wife Is Gradually Becoming A 'man' by JennyJuggs: 4:59am On Jun 01, 2018
Things I noticed from this story;

That man definitely has something against Igbo people. I could easily tell from a part of his post.

He is funny but insulting.

The story could be fabricated and just an opportunity to make fun of another tribe.

If the story is true then I'm ashamed on his behalf. undecided

(1) (Reply)

I Need Another Baby Mama: Application Now Open / Interested Love Story : Careless Love, Season 2 Episode 1 / What Makes A Woman A Wife Material? Hear Men’s Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.