Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,175 members, 7,807,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Is It Right To Pay back My Ex This WAY? (PART 2) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Pay back My Ex This WAY? (PART 2) (4615 Views)

"My Ex This My Ex That" / Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? / I Met My Ex This Christmas And I Was Stupid To Want Him Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right To Pay back My Ex This WAY? (PART 2) by Innobee99(m): 5:02pm On May 31, 2018
For those of u who missed out the part 1 of this thread, u can refresh ur mind with this link below:
https://www.nairaland.com/4530823/it-right-pay-back-ex

Told u that i was expecting my ex to arrive yesterday evening, oooh yes she ''Longathroutfully'' came. It was around 6:47pm when i got a calll from her that she was already at the junction close to my house. I had a deep breath of relieve that my plan is surely coming to its target. At first the first thing that ran through my mind was to check whether she came with the phone or not. Lo and behold, she never came with any phone in her hands. I was like, all my effort has been dashed out.
I welcomed her warmly, gave her a passionate hug, gave her a cold Dubic malt. She requested for my favourite, and i told her to prepare Spaghetti. She told me earlier to get the ingredients down incase it will be too late before she arrives which i did.
Not long, she prepared the sweet meal and we both ate together. I wasn't scared of any rat poision just like some of u suggested she might do cuz i made sure we ate together from same plate. All effort to get me angry again proved abortive cuz i was just being a dumb just to actualize my target.
LAter in the night, u knw we must practise mummy and daddy (Am not a saint and bodi no be fire wood).
I knew it was going to be the last, i did it like how Sergio Ramos handled Mo Sallah in the Champions League final till i claimed the cup.
Early this morning, oboy i change face. I dressed up for work like a nice cool guy and requested for her phone to take a selfie, and that was how the phone got into my hands. Immediately, Reminded her all the insults i got from her, how she called me an educated illitrate, how the last 8k was used by her boyfriend.
Not to become a full grown up bad guy, i gave her 2k to transport herself back to school. I no try? How many of u can do that? I think i deserve an accolade for that. Immediately ordered her to leave my house and never to set my eyes on her again.
To cut the long story short, guyz i don collect my phone. I never laid my hands on her just like some of u advised me.
My brother look below and see the photos i saw on the phone i bought with my own hard earned money.
Dnt tell me am a scum cuz i just pleased my feeling.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Right To Pay back My Ex This WAY? (PART 2) by Innobee99(m): 5:06pm On May 31, 2018
Below is the chat i used to lure her to my place

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Pay back My Ex This WAY? (PART 2) by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 31, 2018
Lol. This is Nigeria!!

6 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Pay back My Ex This WAY? (PART 2) by SoapQueen(f): 5:15pm On May 31, 2018
You had to post her photos?
Re: Is It Right To Pay back My Ex This WAY? (PART 2) by Khallyella(f): 5:17pm On May 31, 2018
See the guy's face sef grin

You did the best thing hun, you shoulda soaked her clothes in water overnight and tell her to wear em like that or gerrara your house cheesy grin #Runs.out.of.thread

5 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Pay back My Ex This WAY? (PART 2) by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 31, 2018
owwwwww
ok

we have hear
Re: Is It Right To Pay back My Ex This WAY? (PART 2) by CAPSLOCKED: 5:20pm On May 31, 2018
Innobee99:
Below is the chat i used to lure her to my place

I HOPE YOU HAVE PEACE OF MIND NOW?
Re: Is It Right To Pay back My Ex This WAY? (PART 2) by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 31, 2018
SoapQueen:
one of em cheating bitch spotted

8 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Pay back My Ex This WAY? (PART 2) by Innobee99(m): 5:25pm On May 31, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

I HOPE YOU HAVE PEACE OF MIND NOW?
Beta one self

9 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Pay back My Ex This WAY? (PART 2) by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 31, 2018
shocked
Re: Is It Right To Pay back My Ex This WAY? (PART 2) by Liability(m): 5:34pm On May 31, 2018
correct guy!
Re: Is It Right To Pay back My Ex This WAY? (PART 2) by Auladimeji(m): 5:34pm On May 31, 2018
The olosho get mind
Re: Is It Right To Pay back My Ex This WAY? (PART 2) by Innobee99(m): 5:59pm On May 31, 2018
SoapQueen:
No, I should have posted urs instead.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right To Pay back My Ex This WAY? (PART 2) by bakwes(m): 6:18pm On May 31, 2018
Some girls get mind,nice one jor
Re: Is It Right To Pay back My Ex This WAY? (PART 2) by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 31, 2018
o my God, I feel like rolling on the floor, this here is hilarious.
Re: Is It Right To Pay back My Ex This WAY? (PART 2) by roarik(f): 6:43pm On May 31, 2018
undecided undecidedNAWA O lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Right To Pay back My Ex This WAY? (PART 2) by Hector09(m): 6:55pm On May 31, 2018
Thats the best revenge, u eve yry gv her 2k self, u for gv her 100 naira

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Pay back My Ex This WAY? (PART 2) by Innobee99(m): 7:01pm On May 31, 2018
Hector09:
Thats the best revenge, u eve yry gv her 2k self, u for gv her 100 naira
Just to tell her she's too small
Re: Is It Right To Pay back My Ex This WAY? (PART 2) by Lsofdk(m): 7:08pm On May 31, 2018
I had to read up your previous thread. You got some good advises there but you decided to ignore because your mind was made up, reason why I don't even bother myself. Now you're here again and you want us to cheer you right? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Pay back My Ex This WAY? (PART 2) by Enskynelson(m): 7:44pm On May 31, 2018
Lsofdk:
I had to read up your previous thread. You got some good advises there but you decided to ignore because your mind was made up, reason why I don't even bother myself. Now you're here again and you want us to cheer you right? undecided

bros, he wanted to beat the gal o. He listened to the advice that said he shouldnt beat the gal.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Pay back My Ex This WAY? (PART 2) by Innobee99(m): 7:59pm On May 31, 2018
Enskynelson:

bros, he wanted to beat the gal o. He listened to the advice that said he shouldnt beat the gal.
Bros u go school pass dat guy up there

6 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Pay back My Ex This WAY? (PART 2) by cve90: 8:23pm On May 31, 2018
This babe looks familiar? Baba na Benin be this? You mean sha grin
Re: Is It Right To Pay back My Ex This WAY? (PART 2) by abimic(m): 8:42pm On May 31, 2018
Good, she deserved it, u chop and not lose anything, it's high time all these girls with chicken brains are relegated to where they belong while those who Know what value is are upgraded.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Right To Pay back My Ex This WAY? (PART 2) by majorbravo: 8:53pm On May 31, 2018
And you took her to your house? You'll be one lucky dude if she doesn't return with thugs, police or worse, the army to frame you for rape.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Pay back My Ex This WAY? (PART 2) by Adasun(m): 8:55pm On May 31, 2018
she came to collect her classic jeans grin grin

gals have been playing men since adam.

I like guys dat do things like dis. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Pay back My Ex This WAY? (PART 2) by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 31, 2018
nice one bro.... u r mouthed
Re: Is It Right To Pay back My Ex This WAY? (PART 2) by eezeribe(m): 9:22pm On May 31, 2018
Innobee99:
For those of u who missed out the part 1 of this thread, u can refresh ur mind with this link below:
https://www.nairaland.com/4530823/it-right-pay-back-ex

Told u that i was expecting my ex to arrive yesterday evening, oooh yes she ''Longathroutfully'' came. It was around 6:47pm when i got a calll from her that she was already at the junction close to my house. I had a deep breath of relieve that my plan is surely coming to its target. At first the first thing that ran through my mind was to check whether she came with the phone or not. Lo and behold, she never came with any phone in her hands. I was like, all my effort has been dashed out.
I welcomed her warmly, gave her a passionate hug, gave her a cold Dubic malt. She requested for my favourite, and i told her to prepare Spaghetti. She told me earlier to get the ingredients down incase it will be too late before she arrives which i did.
Not long, she prepared the sweet meal and we both ate together. I wasn't scared of any rat poision just like some of u suggested she might do cuz i made sure we ate together from same plate. All effort to get me angry again proved abortive cuz i was just being a dumb just to actualize my target.
LAter in the night, u knw we must practise mummy and daddy (Am not a saint and bodi no be fire wood).
I knew it was going to be the last, i did it like how Sergio Ramos handled Mo Sallah in the Champions League final till i claimed the cup.
Early this morning, oboy i change face. I dressed up for work like a nice cool guy and requested for her phone to take a selfie, and that was how the phone got into my hands. Immediately, Reminded her all the insults i got from her, how she called me an educated illitrate, how the last 8k was used by her boyfriend.
Not to become a full grown up bad guy, i gave her 2k to transport herself back to school. I no try? How many of u can do that? I think i deserve an accolade for that. Immediately ordered her to leave my house and never to set my eyes on her again.
To cut the long story short, guyz i don collect my phone. I never laid my hands on her just like some of u advised me.
My brother look below and see the photos i saw on the phone i bought with my own hard earned money.
Dnt tell me am a scum cuz i just pleased my feeling.
God bless you bro for seeking revenge.
Our fellow men are the cause of women's stupidity...
YOU DESERVE SOME ACCOLADES MY BROTHER

6 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Pay back My Ex This WAY? (PART 2) by mhisbliss(f): 9:25pm On May 31, 2018
How can you be so mean and savage at same time grin
Re: Is It Right To Pay back My Ex This WAY? (PART 2) by Innobee99(m): 9:30pm On May 31, 2018
eezeribe:
God bless you bro for seeking revenge. Our fellow men are the cause of women's stupidity... YOU DESERVE SOME ACCOLADES MY BROTHER
Better pekin jor

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Pay back My Ex This WAY? (PART 2) by Innobee99(m): 9:31pm On May 31, 2018
mhisbliss:
How can you be so mean and savage at same time grin
Receive sense in Jesus name

3 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Pay back My Ex This WAY? (PART 2) by Innobee99(m): 9:32pm On May 31, 2018
majorbravo:
And you took her to your house? You'll be one lucky dude if she doesn't return with thugs, police or worse, the army to frame you for rape.
Ready to face anyone, even a jail term

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Pay back My Ex This WAY? (PART 2) by mhisbliss(f): 9:33pm On May 31, 2018
Innobee99:
Receive sense in Jesus name
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are NL Guys Full Of Mischief? / Slay Queen Displaying Melon On Facebook / I Am Worried My Ex Girl Friend Just Delivered Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.