Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,815 members, 7,798,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

Lovette Idisi Uses Cutlasses To Empower Delta People (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lovette Idisi Uses Cutlasses To Empower Delta People (Photos) (30752 Views)

90% Nigerians Still Depend On Hoes, Cutlasses To Survive – Shettima / APC Thugs Attacked Us With Cutlasses, Smashed Our Phones – Obidients / Wike Gifts Man Who Trekked For Him A Car, Celebrated By His People (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lovette Idisi Uses Cutlasses To Empower Delta People (Photos) by Mztarstrechy(m): 5:45pm On May 31, 2018
I find this very difficult to believe but according to a lawyer Ogaga,House of Reps member in Delta,Lovette Idisi,empowered his people with cutlasses.He wrote...

'DELTA NOR FIT CARRY LAST!

House of Representatives member from Delta State, Lovette Idisi, gives cutlasses as empowerment. Delta state PDP I hail'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/05/house-of-reps-member-in-deltalovette.html

1 Like

Re: Lovette Idisi Uses Cutlasses To Empower Delta People (Photos) by abokibuhari: 5:46pm On May 31, 2018
grin Watch how those paid BMC agents begin to fly around this thread cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lovette Idisi Uses Cutlasses To Empower Delta People (Photos) by PureMe01: 5:46pm On May 31, 2018
make I no just talk..but dis one weak me

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lovette Idisi Uses Cutlasses To Empower Delta People (Photos) by Sarkin: 5:46pm On May 31, 2018
Lol, like aboki like...

3 Likes

Re: Lovette Idisi Uses Cutlasses To Empower Delta People (Photos) by EzeNri(m): 5:47pm On May 31, 2018
The message was subtle and simple: defend your land against Fulani terrorists.

71 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lovette Idisi Uses Cutlasses To Empower Delta People (Photos) by Sarkin: 5:48pm On May 31, 2018
Zombiepunisher
Timfisher etc
Other pigs of Biafra should sharply go collect theirs...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lovette Idisi Uses Cutlasses To Empower Delta People (Photos) by Sarkin: 5:49pm On May 31, 2018
abokibuhari:
grin Watch how those paid BMC agents begin to fly around this thread cheesy
Hope you don collect yours.
And I hope you go get your "leflendum" soon too

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lovette Idisi Uses Cutlasses To Empower Delta People (Photos) by abokibuhari: 5:49pm On May 31, 2018
Sarkin:

Hope you don collect yours.
And I hope you go get your "leflendum" soon too
Sarrki calm down, where your WIFE NGENEUKWENU??

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lovette Idisi Uses Cutlasses To Empower Delta People (Photos) by Jatinzbusinessc(m): 5:49pm On May 31, 2018
shocked

My problem is not the cutlass grin But this people will use it now to be killing snakes anyhow.

What can I say all for Lala

2 Likes

Re: Lovette Idisi Uses Cutlasses To Empower Delta People (Photos) by Saintsquare(m): 5:51pm On May 31, 2018
lol defend yourself against Fulani herdsmen

4 Likes

Re: Lovette Idisi Uses Cutlasses To Empower Delta People (Photos) by Sarkin: 5:51pm On May 31, 2018
abokibuhari:

Sarrki calm down, where your WIFE NGENEUKWENU??
E-RAT I'm not sarrki.
You no fi read name ni

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lovette Idisi Uses Cutlasses To Empower Delta People (Photos) by Zendinho(m): 5:52pm On May 31, 2018
Pls guard your tool jealously o, if not AGEGE fit come thief am o....thinking its d mace..... Agege no de carry eye see shinning object.

6 Likes

Re: Lovette Idisi Uses Cutlasses To Empower Delta People (Photos) by lysander1(m): 5:54pm On May 31, 2018
kiss
Sarkin:
Zombiepunisher
Timfisher etc
Other pigs of Biafra should sharply go collect theirs...

So una no see APC dem own abi?

Afonjas!!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lovette Idisi Uses Cutlasses To Empower Delta People (Photos) by chuksjuve(m): 5:56pm On May 31, 2018
Chaiiii !!!!!

This man have join the league of yahaya Bello and Gabriel Ortom ..

These 2015-2019 set of political leaders are the set of worst leaders Nigerian have seen since the advent of democracy..

This is no limited to a particular party..
All of them!!

Even those who seem to have done better are not spared from the uselessless of others..

Kiss the truth!

6 Likes

Re: Lovette Idisi Uses Cutlasses To Empower Delta People (Photos) by buhariguy(m): 6:00pm On May 31, 2018
The idiotic albino commonsense senator will not see this now?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lovette Idisi Uses Cutlasses To Empower Delta People (Photos) by Daviddson(m): 6:04pm On May 31, 2018
D
Re: Lovette Idisi Uses Cutlasses To Empower Delta People (Photos) by GuyWise(m): 6:05pm On May 31, 2018
Empowerment of a third world country politician smh..... Africans are in trouble!
Meanwhile....

25 Likes

Re: Lovette Idisi Uses Cutlasses To Empower Delta People (Photos) by Deltayankeeboi: 7:33pm On May 31, 2018
we deltans are in full support of him. nice one

the zombies will not like this.

do you know how much a cutlass costs. I believe one cutlass is up to 3k so giving them two each that is about 6k.

It is very nice he even gave them the 6k in kind and not cash because some of them would have misused the money.

He empowered the farmers and kudos to him.

#deltapdp carry go. You are carried.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lovette Idisi Uses Cutlasses To Empower Delta People (Photos) by mytime24(f): 7:44pm On May 31, 2018
Election fever angry
Re: Lovette Idisi Uses Cutlasses To Empower Delta People (Photos) by docadams: 7:50pm On May 31, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
we deltans are in full support of him. nice one

the zombies will not like this.

do you know how much a cutlass costs. I believe one cutlass is up to 3k so giving them two each that is about 6k.

It is very nice he even gave them the 6k in kind and not cash because some of them would have misused the money.

He empowered the farmers and kudos to him.

#deltapdp carry go. You are carried.

Attaché thug

5 Likes

Re: Lovette Idisi Uses Cutlasses To Empower Delta People (Photos) by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 31, 2018
Correct guy, cutlass is better than gun, this one can slow down the Fulani herdsmen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lovette Idisi Uses Cutlasses To Empower Delta People (Photos) by Israeljones(m): 8:05pm On May 31, 2018
somepeople will see this as a development....

It is finish... These politicians r finished.... They cant even think of new ways to manipulate things again but going the old ways everytime.....

We r blind as a country

2 Likes

Re: Lovette Idisi Uses Cutlasses To Empower Delta People (Photos) by OverloadEazi: 8:06pm On May 31, 2018
Kill them all
Re: Lovette Idisi Uses Cutlasses To Empower Delta People (Photos) by Quintuple: 8:07pm On May 31, 2018
Thank God this is not in the north

2 Likes

Re: Lovette Idisi Uses Cutlasses To Empower Delta People (Photos) by Einl(m): 8:07pm On May 31, 2018
Those are machetes, not cutlasses.

grin grin
Re: Lovette Idisi Uses Cutlasses To Empower Delta People (Photos) by eunisam: 8:08pm On May 31, 2018
x
Re: Lovette Idisi Uses Cutlasses To Empower Delta People (Photos) by loadedvibes: 8:08pm On May 31, 2018
Lol.. militants..

1 Like

Re: Lovette Idisi Uses Cutlasses To Empower Delta People (Photos) by GistFullGround: 8:08pm On May 31, 2018
Since they cannot carry guns, Cutlass is the next available weapon to fight the Fulani Herdsmen

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Demand Arrest Of Agbazuere, Sacked Abia COS. Police Keep Mum / Lai Mohammed: Impeachment Threat From Senate Is Unnecessary / ”seek Other Avenues For Your Relevance”: Nigeria Army Blasts Gov Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.