Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

What Should I Do On This Phone Issue - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Should I Do On This Phone Issue (696 Views)

Help Me Solve My Phone Issue / Phone Issue / Phone Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do On This Phone Issue by blazepascal(m): 5:48pm On May 31, 2018
Pls my pple help me judge this case .... On this month of may i was planning to buy a phone ... Luckily i saw some one who wanted to sell his phone it was an andriod phone so i asked him how much we wants to sell the phone he told me 45k after all the bargaining we came to a conclusion of 35k so he aske d me to bring the money i told him im not with the money dat i will get it tommorrow .. Later he gave me his address so i would be able to locate him..... On one faithful saturday i went to his place to pick the phone .. When i reached his house i knocked and he opened the door without wasting much time i told him to bring the phone because i was with the money already.. Then he went inside to bring it .. As he was about giving me the phone it slipped from his hand and it fell down on tiles damn i said oh no i was already thinking of the screen .. He then picked it up and we saw that the screen was shattered .. He looked up and i looked at him we were both speechless for a while ..then he broke the silent he asked me to bring the money then i said how much he said its 35k but i said look at the screen its broken he said thats not his business that we already agreed on a price ... Then i told him i cant buy this phone for 35k i'll give you 20k .... Then he started to rant saying i was the one that broke the phone he said 35k is the last price because we 've already agreed on that ..... pls nairalander what should i do because l like the phone should i buy the phone like that or leave it.
Re: What Should I Do On This Phone Issue by HeyCorleone(m): 5:56pm On May 31, 2018
blazepascal:
Pls my pple help me judge this case .... On this month of may i was planning to buy a phone ... Luckily i saw some one who wanted to sell his phone it was an andriod phone so i asked him how much we wants to sell the phone he told me 45k after all the bargaining we came to a conclusion of 35k so he aske d me to bring the money i told him im not with the money dat i will get it tommorrow .. Later he gave me his address so i would be able to locate him..... On one faithful saturday i went to his place to pick the phone .. When i reached his house i knocked and he opened the door without wasting much time i told him to bring the phone because i was with the money already.. Then he went inside to bring it .. As he was about giving me the phone it slipped from his hand and it fell down on tiles damn i said oh no i was already thinking of the screen .. He then picked it up and we saw that the screen was shattered .. He looked up and i looked at him we were both speechless for a while ..then he broke the silent he asked me to bring the money then i said how much he said its 35k but i said look at the screen its broken he said thats not his business that we already agreed on a price ... Then i told him i cant buy this phone for 35k i'll give you 20k .... Then he started to rant saying i was the one that broke the phone he said 35k is the last price because we 've already agreed on that ..... pls nairalander what should i do because l like the phone should i buy the phone like that or leave it.

Where are you right now?

Is your money still with you?
Re: What Should I Do On This Phone Issue by blazepascal(m): 6:05pm On May 31, 2018
Ya ..man
Re: What Should I Do On This Phone Issue by cardoso514: 6:07pm On May 31, 2018
I wont call you mumu since you didnt break the screen.
Only 5k would have been better

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do On This Phone Issue by henry007(m): 6:12pm On May 31, 2018
blazepascal:

The screen was probably shattered before you came.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should I Do On This Phone Issue by HeyCorleone(m): 6:15pm On May 31, 2018
blazepascal:
Ya ..man
Then rejoice and be glad and get another phone.
What phone was that btw?

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do On This Phone Issue by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 31, 2018
blazepascal:
The screen don break tey tey.Na trick him use drop am for floor to deceive the mumu.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do On This Phone Issue by blazepascal(m): 8:37pm On May 31, 2018
crymay be its true
Re: What Should I Do On This Phone Issue by rapthugx(m): 9:14pm On May 31, 2018
comshots:
The screen don break tey tey.Na trick him use drop am for floor to deceive the mumu.

grin grin grin

Re: What Should I Do On This Phone Issue by MilesLamar(m): 7:49am On Jun 01, 2018
You self get mind go meet am for him place
Re: What Should I Do On This Phone Issue by blazepascal(m): 9:13am On Jun 01, 2018
I need to meet him bro its no crime

(1) (Reply)

Gionee Splus / Check Out Infinix Smart 2 Pr Amazing Specs With Double Face Id Unlock / Infinix Hot 4 Pro For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.