Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,840 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS (30151 Views)

Dolapo Badmus: No Police Officer Has The Right To Check Your Mobile Phone / Dolapo Badmus: 'The 3 Things Yahoo Boys Spend Their Money On' / Dolapo Badmus: Dating Yahoo Boys Is The Fastest Way To Lose Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by damiloladuke: 5:53pm On May 31, 2018
Dolapo Badmus, is the Zonal Police Public Relations Officer, Lagos Police Command and she has written an open letter to SARS operatives asking the corrupt ones among them to stop the unlawful arrest of well dressed young men walking on the street with claims that they are Yahoo boys.

According to Dolapo Badmus, a lot of the well dressed young men are “hustling” up and down to make ends meet.

Read her open letter below

OPEN LETTER TO SARS OPERATIVES.
Bad eggs within the Special Anti Robbery Squad (SARS), please be informed that not all good looking young men out there are “yahoo yahoo” boys, a lot of them are young Nigerians “hustling” up and down to make ends meet.

Kindly note that some young upcoming stars believe that weaving, plaiting and designing their hairs rastafarianly is another way to be accepted as an entertainer (even though most times it doesn’t appeal to me). Some couple of days ago, I saw the son of a high ranking officer with a dreadlock hair style, does that Indicate that he’s a fraudster?! Hell “No”, that young man is well trained and brought up, he’s just shooting his shot in the entertainment world. It will therefore be highly unfair for any security agent to arrest him under the guise of being a yahoo boy.

Dear colleagues in SARS, can we do more in combating violent crimes?! Can we take a clue from the IGP’s Intelligence Response Team whose main aim has been to rid the nation of criminal elements? This team has done a lot to protect our nation, they always sacrifice their comfort and sleep ! By so doing they’ve been able to abort violent crimes such as kidnapping, armed robberies etc. They have not only rescued victims but made arrests (Evans, Offa robbery etc).

Dear SARS we appreciate the ones among you doing what is right while we advise the bad eggs to take a clue from IRT team and stop causing pains to legit young men and their families. Please note that it is not right to accost anyone on the road and start checking his or her phone, respect people’s privacy and rights!...THANK YOU. God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria, God bless Nigeria Police Force.

https://lailasnews.com/not-all-good-looking-young-men-are-into-yahoo-dolapo-badmus/

lalasticlala

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by Wasky101: 5:57pm On May 31, 2018
Finally FTC.
Please who I go send my account number too?

SARs nah terrorist group funded by the Nigerian government with tax payers money to unleash terror on the tax payers.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by OgaDonald: 5:58pm On May 31, 2018
cool cool
Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by JeffreyJames(m): 6:46pm On May 31, 2018
How many of them will even read this?. I suggest you do a seminar for all of them where you will enlighten them because some of them no go school.

154 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by mxpinky: 6:55pm On May 31, 2018
i want to be like you you're straight forward

6 Likes

Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by andyanders: 7:03pm On May 31, 2018
That is how a well trained and educated officer should sound. Madam you are doing a great job. God bless you. Most of those SARS don,t look different from those deadly armed robbers on the st.

107 Likes

Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 8:10pm On May 31, 2018
[size=8pt][/size][left][/left]
Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by NwaAmaikpe: 8:11pm On May 31, 2018
shocked

Quite unprofessional of a police PRO to publicly disagree with the judgement of a police department.

And yes I disagree with Dolapo.

All young boys who sag,
Have tattoos
Carry dreads,
Wear big chains,
Drive fancy cars,
Visit clubs and shutdown the bar,
Use iPhones,
Have multiple handsets
Have multiple foreign numbers on their call logs,

Are yahooboys.
I stand to be corrected.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by BlackHatNaija: 8:11pm On May 31, 2018
She's beautiful, sensible, intelligent and professional.
This is one woman representing the Nigerian police well and many would have been inspired by her to join the force.

Truth be told!

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by yeyeboi(m): 8:12pm On May 31, 2018
Ok
Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by noble2faith(m): 8:12pm On May 31, 2018
Facially and sensely beautifully...

3 Likes

Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by josepphh: 8:12pm On May 31, 2018
na them them... You go talk here but do worst for back

8 Likes

Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by asawanathegreat(m): 8:12pm On May 31, 2018
Better educate ur Sars police officers oo

4 Likes

Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 31, 2018
Yahoo yahoo dey trend o.
Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by terrezo2002(m): 8:13pm On May 31, 2018
hope they listen
Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 31, 2018
Better banana fall on you.

1 Like

Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by brainpower(m): 8:13pm On May 31, 2018
They know but they don't care. Cos their aim is to get whatever they can beat out of you and go back to the station to give to their DPO who in turn gives to the commissioner of police who in turn share to you and others as transport money.

13 Likes

Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by chigoizie7(m): 8:13pm On May 31, 2018
Naija SARS wey no sabi use the internet.
Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by Negotiate: 8:14pm On May 31, 2018
So your oga's rastafarian son is not a yahoo boy because you believe he is well trained?

Then you had to asslick the IGP team?

Make I just waka pass.

5 Likes

Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by HoodBillionaire: 8:14pm On May 31, 2018
all for the camera
bich

3 Likes

Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by yesloaded: 8:14pm On May 31, 2018
tell them o
Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by dipsy2009: 8:14pm On May 31, 2018
Seems to me like they already lost control of SARS.

11 Likes

Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by Kennitrust(m): 8:15pm On May 31, 2018
Most time, I used to reflect back on the day I had encounter with this guys call SARS.

Just for my car's headlight to point on this guy's van... After all beating, one of them was saying
"Oga, allow me to waste this idiot.
I was just lying down reflecting on that comment.
Waste me? For what? Or, is this how innocent people are killed and then tag them "criminals? "
The whole of that day, I was thinking, 'so if this guy have the chance, that's how I would have just die for doing nothing.

Only if they will even read this

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:16pm On May 31, 2018
Naso.com
Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by tokrizy: 8:16pm On May 31, 2018
tell dem oooo...person no fit waka with rest of mind again 4 dis country....sometimes i do get scared that i am a YAHOO boy self..i no even come knw again.

2 Likes

Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by Rekyz(m): 8:16pm On May 31, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Quite unprofessional of a police PRO to publicly disagree with the judgement of a police department.

And yes I disagree with Dolapo.

All young boys who sag,
Have tattoos
Carry dreads,
Wear big chains,
Drive fancy cars,
Visit clubs and shutdown the bar,
Use iPhones,
Have multiple handsets
Have multiple foreign numbers on their call logs,

Are yahooboys.
I stand to be corrected.
, Can you imagine this?

12 Likes

Re: Not All Young Men Are Yahoo Boys - Dolapo Badmus Writes Open Letter To SARS by SIRKAY98(m): 8:17pm On May 31, 2018
BUT THE LAW IS BLIND

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Identify Fake Policemen. / Man's Intestines Ripped Out After Being Stabbed By Thieves In Bauchi.Graphic Pic / Pastor Rapes Member’s Daughter In Asaba During Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.