Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,835 members, 7,806,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Number Of Candidates Per State For Police Recruitment 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Number Of Candidates Per State For Police Recruitment 2018 (48394 Views)

NDLEA Releases List Of Candidates For Final Screening / 12 Classes Of Nigerians Banned From Applying For Police Constable Jobs (details) / OPAY (ORIDE/ OCAR) 1000 Drivers per State Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Number Of Candidates Per State For Police Recruitment 2018 by ridbell01(m): 9:28pm On May 31, 2018
ojun50:
I want to believe dis is done base on the crime rate in the state,

am jst sayin
if is base on crime rate rivers would 70000
Re: Number Of Candidates Per State For Police Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 31, 2018
The Police force needs over 20,000 new faces, how does 7/LGA make any difference
Re: Number Of Candidates Per State For Police Recruitment 2018 by asawanathegreat(m): 9:32pm On May 31, 2018
Harrynight:

Will anything really bad should they recruit equally across the States?
try and remember that all the sates local government are not the same or equal as per say.
Re: Number Of Candidates Per State For Police Recruitment 2018 by dyangprof(m): 9:38pm On May 31, 2018
Emassive:
Oga... Na WA for this recruiting process. Why can't every state produce the same number of candidate...

Aboki police force

Do every States have the same population figures?

Sentiment apart, think about dat
Re: Number Of Candidates Per State For Police Recruitment 2018 by integrity16(m): 9:43pm On May 31, 2018
Bolustical:
I can't believe Biafrans too applied for jobs in the NIGERIAN Police Force grin grin grin
Lol
Re: Number Of Candidates Per State For Police Recruitment 2018 by SOFTENGR: 9:47pm On May 31, 2018
majorbravo:
They had better be educated and well meaning individuals or we are just increasing the number of illegal roadblocks manned by armed toll collectors.
You mean armed extortionists?
Re: Number Of Candidates Per State For Police Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 31, 2018
ojun50:

am jst sayin
flawed.. Katsina has a very low crime rate
Re: Number Of Candidates Per State For Police Recruitment 2018 by Misterdhee1(m): 10:00pm On May 31, 2018
Reader530:
I am from north but there is no fairness at all. Lagos with highest population and Kano came first due to 44 LGA and Lagos only 20.
Haaba. Kano has the highest population and the highest number of LGAs
Re: Number Of Candidates Per State For Police Recruitment 2018 by CSTR1003: 10:05pm On May 31, 2018
Bolustical:
I can't believe Biafrans too applied for jobs in the NIGERIAN Police Force grin grin grin
I can't believe biafrans are 80% of the super eagles going to the world cup.
Re: Number Of Candidates Per State For Police Recruitment 2018 by senatordave1(m): 10:30pm On May 31, 2018
Pat081:
Op do u mean in hundred or thousand osun state dat hv 3o local government u re telling mi only dat number
30*7 =210 and osun has 211 which is jara na.you should be thankful
Re: Number Of Candidates Per State For Police Recruitment 2018 by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 10:36pm On May 31, 2018
CSTR1003:

I can't believe biafrans are 80% of the super eagles going to the world cup.
Because they are simply the best
Re: Number Of Candidates Per State For Police Recruitment 2018 by codesty: 10:47pm On May 31, 2018
This is for constable ...

How about commission officers ( inspectors and ASP) when will the recruitment start
Re: Number Of Candidates Per State For Police Recruitment 2018 by freshdude99(m): 11:28pm On May 31, 2018
dejt4u:

total = 5253
I thought buhari ordered 10,000 police men
Abi the remaining once will enter through back door?
Nigeria self na wa....
Re: Number Of Candidates Per State For Police Recruitment 2018 by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 31, 2018
ojun50:

am jst sayin
as if they will serve in their states.
Re: Number Of Candidates Per State For Police Recruitment 2018 by BafanaBafana: 1:29am On Jun 01, 2018
Harrynight:

Will anything really bad should they recruit equally across the States?
It will be unfair to some states.
There are states in Nigeria with population thrice other states.
You don't expect a 10 years old boy to be given the same pocket money with his 20 years old brother.
Re: Number Of Candidates Per State For Police Recruitment 2018 by BafanaBafana: 1:31am On Jun 01, 2018
iAudio:
as if they will serve in their states.
over 60% of police men serve in their states. Especially the rank and file.
Re: Number Of Candidates Per State For Police Recruitment 2018 by edupedia: 1:47am On Jun 01, 2018
Bolustical:

..hahaha!....se una wan kill man?
Re: Number Of Candidates Per State For Police Recruitment 2018 by Damidave1124(m): 4:02am On Jun 01, 2018
easzypeaszy:
see my ppl....abeg how u guys doin

Fine bro... How you?
Re: Number Of Candidates Per State For Police Recruitment 2018 by Cutehector(m): 4:40am On Jun 01, 2018
Bolustical:
hunger made them do it grin
Re: Number Of Candidates Per State For Police Recruitment 2018 by Johilo(m): 6:43am On Jun 01, 2018
Nigerian police self..... Just recruiting anybody regardless of their educational qualification!......
Re: Number Of Candidates Per State For Police Recruitment 2018 by Holykiss4kind(m): 7:04am On Jun 01, 2018
And this is less than the acclaimed 10000 they wanted to register, another addition of 5253 brutality to the already existing brutality.
Re: Number Of Candidates Per State For Police Recruitment 2018 by salesforce: 8:42am On Jun 01, 2018
hmmm
Re: Number Of Candidates Per State For Police Recruitment 2018 by Harrynight(m): 8:54am On Jun 01, 2018
stainlink:
Abia State - 114

Adamawa State - 140

Akwa Ibom State - 194

Anambra State - 146

Bauchi State - 133

Bayelsa State - 54

Benue State - 157

Borno State - 189

Cross River State - 122

Delta State - 166

Ebonyi State - 91

Edo State - 125

Ekiti State - 84

Enugu State - 119

Federal Capital Territory - 42

Gombe State - 75

Imo State - 181

Jigawa State - 189

Kaduna State - 161

Kano State - 308

Katsina State - 238

Kebbi State - 144

Kogi State - 140

Kwara State - 110

Lagos State - 136

Nasarawa State - 89

Niger State - 169

Ogun State - 140

Ondo State - 125

Osun State - 211

Oyo State - 225

Plateau State - 116

Rivers State - 138

Sokoto State - 161

Taraba State - 112

Yobe State - 110

Zamfara State - 99

See where to check
https://www.nairaland.com/4535088/nigeria-police-releases-list-successful

Sir!
Lagos has the highest population their slot here is 136 while Kano n Katsina gets more with less population

Rivers population is 3times that of Oyo and Osun states and Rivers slot is 100+ while Oyo n Osun 200+ each
Re: Number Of Candidates Per State For Police Recruitment 2018 by joateng(m): 8:57am On Jun 01, 2018
dejt4u:
total = 5253
thank God am among them
Re: Number Of Candidates Per State For Police Recruitment 2018 by Harrynight(m): 8:57am On Jun 01, 2018
asawanathegreat:
try and remember that all the sates local government are not the same or equal as per say.

What's ypur point Sir!
go back to check the figures from each states
Even some less populated state gets more slot than high populated states
Re: Number Of Candidates Per State For Police Recruitment 2018 by Shollyfaith(f): 9:06am On Jun 01, 2018
After they go say police � no good, I laff in Spanish ��https://www.tenor.co/POWf.gif
Re: Number Of Candidates Per State For Police Recruitment 2018 by easzypeaszy(m): 10:03am On Jun 01, 2018
Damidave1124:

Fine bro... How you?
am good too..tnx

1 Like

Re: Number Of Candidates Per State For Police Recruitment 2018 by Mrpen: 10:40am On Jun 01, 2018
SPOILT9JAOLOSHO:

Because the are the best footballing nation in Nigeria

I never knew Biafra was a Nation in Nigeria? I thought they were an independent Nation o.
Re: Number Of Candidates Per State For Police Recruitment 2018 by CioAngels(f): 11:22am On Jun 01, 2018
Let me take their manipulations as the truth, after all we are Nigerians of today and that is what the today leaders are trained to do, lies. My request please, is DPR should tell the police that DPR is a superior, sincere, integrity and devoid of manipulations in employment. Six or seven month after employment test applicants are yet to hear from DPR. If they have employed, the employed names should be listed against their states and this is where the superiority will be judged against the Nigerian Police. Just like the Northern youth said, that the youths are not employed because they don't know anybody at the top even when they are best qualified. This is happening not only in the north but all over the states. If only the ordinary Nigerian youth respective of your region come together and hold the leaders responsible for their nightmares. I will continue to talk about DPR and others as they come. Mr Buhari will also say is not aware of all the lopsided employment, the Northern youth that voted for him massively are not considered because the are from poor home even when they merit the employment their name will be changed with the child of politicians or the rich pass or fail because they are unknown.
Re: Number Of Candidates Per State For Police Recruitment 2018 by Mrpen: 12:01pm On Jun 01, 2018
CioAngels:
Let me take their manipulations as the truth, after all we are Nigerians of today and that is what the today leaders are trained to do, lies. My request please, is DPR should tell the police that DPR is a superior, sincere, integrity and devoid of manipulations in employment. Six or seven month after employment test applicants are yet to hear from DPR. If they have employed, the employed names should be listed against their states and this is where the superiority will be judged against the Nigerian Police. Just like the Northern youth said, that the youths are not employed because they don't know anybody at the top even when they are best qualified. This is happening not only in the north but all over the states. If only the ordinary Nigerian youth respective of your region come together and hold the leaders responsible for their nightmares. I will continue to talk about DPR and others as they come. Mr Buhari will also say is not aware of all the lopsided employment, the Northern youth that voted for him massively are not considered because the are from poor home even when they merit the employment their name will be changed with the child of politicians or the rich pass or fail because they are unknown.

this is the reality of today. its not about north or south, its about the rich and the poor. employments like police and Npower can easily be posted and justified with concrete basis. But you just speak of DPR and top NNPC or PPMC opportunities and see how difficult it is for them to come out and make it transparent. even if they go by allocation for each state, you will find maybe just two persons who knew no one and landed the job in an entire region. we must look for accountable leaders in this nation.
Re: Number Of Candidates Per State For Police Recruitment 2018 by Lightening: 12:54pm On Jun 01, 2018
stainlink:
First Position - Kano
Second Position - Katsina

Whereas in Federal Common Entrance cut off:

Anambra: 139/200
Katsina: 2/200

This is why the police force and many other quota institutions like it does not function neither will it ever.
Re: Number Of Candidates Per State For Police Recruitment 2018 by Enice(m): 1:19pm On Jun 01, 2018
Reader530:
I am from north but there is no fairness at all. Lagos with highest population and Kano came first due to 44 LGA and Lagos only 20.
an Igbo man or hausa man from Anambra or kano residing in Lagos state will have to pass through his atate/LGA to qualify. Residency is only used for taxation in Nigeria and nothing else.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unannounced Vacancies In Lagos And Abuja - Check In. / Best 100 Companies To Work For In Nigeria - By Jobberman / Federal Civil Service Commission In Ibadan Is Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.