Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,359 members, 7,800,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Father Brutalizes His Daughter In Oyo For Not Understanding Studies.Graphic Pic - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Brutalizes His Daughter In Oyo For Not Understanding Studies.Graphic Pic (42002 Views)

Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) / Man brutalizes his wife for slamming the door. / Man Brutalizes His Wife Who Just Gave Birth. See How She Looks. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Brutalizes His Daughter In Oyo For Not Understanding Studies.Graphic Pic by ipobarecriminals: 10:16pm On May 31, 2018
sad ti3 5hat useless thing,soak koboko inside acid and flog the bastard spirit controlling power
Re: Father Brutalizes His Daughter In Oyo For Not Understanding Studies.Graphic Pic by Donald95(m): 10:16pm On May 31, 2018
Celcius:
You are a bloody fool
I resemble your father
Re: Father Brutalizes His Daughter In Oyo For Not Understanding Studies.Graphic Pic by Gangster1ms: 10:16pm On May 31, 2018
And na man go fvck that yansh in the future
Wicked father cry
You sure he is the real father? Cos father's aren't this wicked
Re: Father Brutalizes His Daughter In Oyo For Not Understanding Studies.Graphic Pic by Krafty006: 10:17pm On May 31, 2018
too bad
Re: Father Brutalizes His Daughter In Oyo For Not Understanding Studies.Graphic Pic by TrendyBOY: 10:17pm On May 31, 2018
Some Guys go dey look the girl Yansh dey masturbate... nairaland why na
Re: Father Brutalizes His Daughter In Oyo For Not Understanding Studies.Graphic Pic by NaijaBlend: 10:17pm On May 31, 2018
I believe that no father will deliberately discipline his child with the aim to INJURE AND INFLICT SEVERE PHYSICAL HARM on the child. I believe that this must be an accident. We have to be also be careful, so we do not propagate the Western culture where a lot of children grow up being unruly, disrespectful and immoral.
Re: Father Brutalizes His Daughter In Oyo For Not Understanding Studies.Graphic Pic by Tobyarab(m): 10:21pm On May 31, 2018
godfatherx:
My dear African parents, beating doesn't remould a child.

I don't beat mine, (they don't know this though), 10 & 6, but just tell them you'll report them to their dad, the reset to default immediately.

Beating a child like this is child abuse and in saner clime, the child would be taken away from the father.
Daft comment. you don't beat your child but they get scared by their father name mention. why is that? simple. because the father beats them. beating is okay to set kids straight but don't beat to harm.
Re: Father Brutalizes His Daughter In Oyo For Not Understanding Studies.Graphic Pic by Dammylois(f): 10:23pm On May 31, 2018
He will call this traning o...yeye
Re: Father Brutalizes His Daughter In Oyo For Not Understanding Studies.Graphic Pic by amzee(m): 10:26pm On May 31, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

That is a father who wants the best for his daughter,
A father who knows that education is the only key to a successful life.

God bless fathers.
I guess this was how you were raised. That's why you turn out to be useless to the society.

4 Likes

Re: Father Brutalizes His Daughter In Oyo For Not Understanding Studies.Graphic Pic by majorbravo: 10:26pm On May 31, 2018
Kellibae:
Yoruba people thinks that manhandling a child is training her, very wrong.
This is not how to teach a child
I bet u this child will never learn what u beat her for because she will start getting nervous thereby losing focus.
The poor child might even have a learning disability like Dyslexia or ADHD. I just don't understand this parent, does he think that child deliberately wants to feign ignorance and continue being inflicted with large sores like he has been doing?

1 Like

Re: Father Brutalizes His Daughter In Oyo For Not Understanding Studies.Graphic Pic by azimibraun: 10:30pm On May 31, 2018
Please, can somebody pass this to Dr Joe Obiajulu Odumakin or Dr Oby Ezekwesili? These are the only people I trust will see this little girl ever get her dignity back. She has been dehumanized. Father or no father, that little girl is a human being and a citizen of the federal republic of Nigeria. I am going to try my best to get across to any of these two distinguished women who have great respect for the sanctity of human lives and that of the girl child. If you have a daughter, this pictures will give you horror.
Re: Father Brutalizes His Daughter In Oyo For Not Understanding Studies.Graphic Pic by missyadorable(f): 10:31pm On May 31, 2018
Reminds me of my childhood.
Little girl, relax.. Bear it.
One day, you will grow into an independent well to do adult and ignore that demon of a father
Re: Father Brutalizes His Daughter In Oyo For Not Understanding Studies.Graphic Pic by musicwriter(m): 10:32pm On May 31, 2018
That's stupidity. Extreme stupidity!.

When I was about 5 years old, and my elder brother was teaching me to read ABC and maths, I had no idea what he was talking about. He was frustrated. Just 10 years later I was the one teaching my junior ones to read. Of course, I was also frustrated they couldn't learn it as quickly as I wanted.

When you get so mad as to beat that child, you'll make matters worse. Learning best occurs in the atmosphere of love. If he talked to that child with love, she'll be in a better possition to learn.

4 Likes

Re: Father Brutalizes His Daughter In Oyo For Not Understanding Studies.Graphic Pic by swaggss: 10:36pm On May 31, 2018
Donald95:
But wait o. How will this girl cope up when she grow, This A.ss is too flat

Sorry. But you are a fool lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Father Brutalizes His Daughter In Oyo For Not Understanding Studies.Graphic Pic by azimibraun: 10:37pm On May 31, 2018
NaijaBlend:

I believe that no father will deliberately discipline his child with the aim to INJURE AND INFLICT SEVERE PHYSICAL HARM on the child. I believe that this must be an accident. We have to be also be careful, so we do not propagate the Western culture where a lot of children grow up being unruly, disrespectful and immoral.
You dont have a daughter or even a child at all obviously. African parents twisted a child's ears, use rulers to hit the back of their hands with caution and use their hands to spank the kids. This man used weapons against his child and you are here telling us about western culture crap. Are you ok at all?

2 Likes

Re: Father Brutalizes His Daughter In Oyo For Not Understanding Studies.Graphic Pic by Cyoung4real(m): 10:38pm On May 31, 2018
wa kan da stupid father is this? and the new is from wakanda sef.
Re: Father Brutalizes His Daughter In Oyo For Not Understanding Studies.Graphic Pic by Donald95(m): 10:39pm On May 31, 2018
swaggss:

Sorry. But you are a fool lipsrsealed
Don't mistake me with your dad. we ain't the same please
Re: Father Brutalizes His Daughter In Oyo For Not Understanding Studies.Graphic Pic by sampatdikachi(m): 10:41pm On May 31, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God bless fathers.

Where the fvck did you crawl out from angry

2 Likes

Re: Father Brutalizes His Daughter In Oyo For Not Understanding Studies.Graphic Pic by Codeman01(m): 10:44pm On May 31, 2018
alexhl:
Heartlessness, that's why I love my dad... All he wanted for me was to know how to read and write

Meanwhile... Check out Tonto Dikeh No Bra before she goes to bed
https://www.nairaland.com/4535679/tonto-dikeh-no-bra-almost

This man na useless thing, if making money is by the virtue of education, Dangote and co won't make it to top 10 in Nigeria talkless of Africa, that man is a shameless man no be him mate dey pay 3m per annum for school fees, what is Folashade Alakija Qualification
Thunder must sury fires that man this year
Re: Father Brutalizes His Daughter In Oyo For Not Understanding Studies.Graphic Pic by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 31, 2018
Hahaha! This is wickedness now. Na so they taught him when he was young? Some parent self
Re: Father Brutalizes His Daughter In Oyo For Not Understanding Studies.Graphic Pic by PointZerom: 11:04pm On May 31, 2018
What type of studies was this afonja man teaching his daughter if not sucking of dick
Re: Father Brutalizes His Daughter In Oyo For Not Understanding Studies.Graphic Pic by tunize(m): 11:06pm On May 31, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God bless fathers.
So if u born na so u go use beat your own? If ur papa beat you like this dem for don forget ur name since dont you think so?.
Re: Father Brutalizes His Daughter In Oyo For Not Understanding Studies.Graphic Pic by evansfo(f): 11:22pm On May 31, 2018
Na me he for resemble? A snake begets.........
Re: Father Brutalizes His Daughter In Oyo For Not Understanding Studies.Graphic Pic by rinzylee(m): 11:41pm On May 31, 2018
godfatherx:

I don't beat mine, (they don't know this though), 10 & 6, but just tell them you'll report them to their dad, the reset to default immediately.

Beating a child like this is child abuse and in saner clime, the child would be taken away from the father.

Whilst I don't support this inhumane treatment, permit me to say that those of us born in your time turned out better because we were disciplined with the rod of correction.
The saner climes we refer to are the ones who have kids shoot their fellow kids dead without any reason, morally depraved kids and a messed up society. Sir I agree with some other style of discipline but I won't spare the rod too.
I would explain to them the reason for being flogged or disciplined and the benefit of living right and oh of course a reward system must be in place.
Lastly, Flogging a kid for failing a subject is arrant nonsense. The Man needs counselling..

I honour you sir
Re: Father Brutalizes His Daughter In Oyo For Not Understanding Studies.Graphic Pic by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 31, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

That is a father who wants the best for his daughter, A father who knows that education is the only key to a successful life.
God bless fathers.
Okay.
Re: Father Brutalizes His Daughter In Oyo For Not Understanding Studies.Graphic Pic by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 31, 2018
Sometime i wonder why people can be this cruel.
Re: Father Brutalizes His Daughter In Oyo For Not Understanding Studies.Graphic Pic by Nobody: 12:03am On Jun 01, 2018
Angelanest:
This is really heartless... A father has been reportedly arrested for allegedly brutalizing his daughter in Ibadan, Oyo state. It was reported that the man brutally beat his daughter for failing to understand studies while being taught and thereby injured her in the process. The injured girl was discovered by a well meaning citizen who spotted several injuries on her body and raised an alarm.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/father-brutalizes-his-daughter-injures-her-for-not-understanding-studies-graphic-photos.html
I hate this rubbish,most people don't deserve to be parents.On my way back from work,i saw a mother beating her child that had just got back from school.The teacher of the child walked past the house and really shouted angrily at the mother of the child.The teacher claimed that the girl had been dull all day at school and that kind of treatment melted on her from school was totally wrong.
There are better ways of teaching a child than leaving scars on their skin in the name of training up a child.
Re: Father Brutalizes His Daughter In Oyo For Not Understanding Studies.Graphic Pic by Ericnrm(m): 12:34am On Jun 01, 2018
This is abuse on so many levels
Later if she grows up scarred emotionally and mentally nobody will know why
Re: Father Brutalizes His Daughter In Oyo For Not Understanding Studies.Graphic Pic by romme2u: 1:54am On Jun 01, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

God bless fathers.

shocked

Reminds me of what my father did to me when i stay away from school in my primary one.........brutal
Re: Father Brutalizes His Daughter In Oyo For Not Understanding Studies.Graphic Pic by Kellibae(f): 2:24am On Jun 01, 2018
majorbravo:

The poor child might even have a learning disability like Dyslexia or ADHD. I just don't understand this parent, does he think that child deliberately wants to feign ignorance and continue being inflicted with large sores like he has been doing?

Exactly My dear.. can u imagine that kids body? undecided
Re: Father Brutalizes His Daughter In Oyo For Not Understanding Studies.Graphic Pic by eROCK247(m): 2:28am On Jun 01, 2018
godfatherx:

Why are they scared of their dad?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Award Winner Dies While Dancing On Stage To Collect His Prize In India (Video) / African Ladies Beat Girl In Italy During Fight At Migrants Camp / Nigeria Arrests Suspects Over Hotel Serial Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.