Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,713 members, 7,805,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

3g License For Alheri Engineering Ltd. Who Are They? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 3g License For Alheri Engineering Ltd. Who Are They? (3799 Views)

Anxiety As FG Completes Review Of Mtn’s N34bn License / INTRODUCING: IMACX Safety And Engineering Ltd / FG Stops Issuance Of License For Cement Import (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3g License For Alheri Engineering Ltd. Who Are They? by Apelles: 2:16pm On Mar 20, 2007
Alheri Engineering Ltd, who are they?
Re: 3g License For Alheri Engineering Ltd. Who Are They? by ibkn(m): 3:40pm On Mar 20, 2007
ask ernest ndukwe. are u sure its not one of these our politicos retirement plans. remember operation feed the nation
Re: 3g License For Alheri Engineering Ltd. Who Are They? by midastouch: 9:56am On Mar 26, 2007
Alheri Engineering Limited, is owned by the Dangote Group promoted by businessman, Aliko Dangote.
Re: 3g License For Alheri Engineering Ltd. Who Are They? by gists: 10:07am On Mar 26, 2007
midastouch:

Alheri Engineering Limited, is owned by the Dangote Group promoted by businessman, Aliko Dangote.

dangote again?? biy, na wah!! I just can't stop tripping for this guy.
Re: 3g License For Alheri Engineering Ltd. Who Are They? by otokx(m): 8:39pm On Mar 30, 2007
They have money it appears.
Re: 3g License For Alheri Engineering Ltd. Who Are They? by niyyie(m): 12:54am On Mar 31, 2007
Na wa o! angry
Re: 3g License For Alheri Engineering Ltd. Who Are They? by 4Play(m): 12:56am On Mar 31, 2007
Daylight robbery in its purest form shocked
Re: 3g License For Alheri Engineering Ltd. Who Are They? by SOJ(m): 12:05pm On Mar 31, 2007
haba. cut d guy some slack,he is a business man afterall.its about time he entered IT anyway. But come to think of it,where are this Mubdala people?shouldnt they be getting a 3G licence too?
Re: 3g License For Alheri Engineering Ltd. Who Are They? by darqly(m): 7:12pm On Apr 01, 2007
3g in Nigeria is just a waste of time and money. Even gprs hasn't really caught on and NCC is selling 3g for around $150m each, daylight robbery if you ask me. The operators in europe and the americas haven't broken even yet from the expensive 3g they also acquired way back then. How many of us really want to watch TV on our phones and pay through the nose, because we will pay believe me!! wink
Re: 3g License For Alheri Engineering Ltd. Who Are They? by rufaai(m): 12:29am On May 07, 2007
Alheri Engineering LTD is owned by Dangote Group!

If you want to know more about Alheri Engr LTD, visit them at http://www.alheri.com

Dangote and other companies like Transcorp and Mubadala of Dubai UAE wants to acquire MTel Nigeria a subsidiary of NITEL,

I dont think so, the goverment already has 49% of MTel,

Transcorp initially paid $500 Million for the aquisation of 51% of MTel, is MTel worth that with less than 300,000 subscriber at all?

Globacom (glo), Mobile Telephone Networks (MTN) has over 10 Million Subscribers,

Can Trascorp, Alheri and Mubadala go in shoulder with them at all? Not even in the next 5yrs.

If am not mistaken, Alheri paid only 10% of 3G License price. Paying $15 Million out of $150 Milllion.

Globacom and MTN have already paid in the $150 Million to NCC for the license.

Do you think we're gonna get away with this? they surely will take it out of our pockets, yes mine and yours if you use GSM at all,

I just dont know where Nigerian IT is heading to,

(1) (Reply)

Update On Dangote Fertilizer And Petrochemical Plant / What I Just Got To Know About Lotto Nigeria / Transport And Haulage Under Nnpc Retail.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.