Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,719 members, 7,802,167 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

How You Can Easily Design A Website For Your Brand Now, To Become Authority - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How You Can Easily Design A Website For Your Brand Now, To Become Authority (428 Views)

How To Make Hard-boiled Eggs That You Can Easily Peel / The Creative Design A Pregnant Woman Made With Abacha Ingredients (Photos) / The Cake Design A Man Ordered Vs What He Received (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Easily Design A Website For Your Brand Now, To Become Authority by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 31, 2018
How you can easily design a website for your brand now, to become more authoritative
---------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm about to show you how you can do this in at least 30minutes from my experiences in designing for myself and clients.

Whether you know how to code or not, doesn't matter.

Ready? Let's Go!

The beauty of what I'm about to show you now is that you will not only be able to create stunning websites for your brand with less than 10k, but you will also be able to charge others heavily to design for them, thereby making money.

You wouldn't have to contract this simple task anymore as you can easily do it to suit your taste, especially now that your brand urgently needs a website

Enough, let's get into it step by step.

If I begin to outline the processes here the way you will understand it, trust me, this will run in series with visual or pictorial aid. So I devised a way to show you what to do.

1. You will need a content Management System for this. That is where your contents will be housed. There are many of them but I'm recommending WordPress, that's what many designers and I use.

This is more like a template. All you just do is edit and replace its features with what you want. Just the same way, you do in Canva (a graphics design site/app)

So, you can see how easy it is

What next then?

2. You need to learn this skill. It's not a magic you know. But, trust me, one few hours is enough to learn how to set up a website with WordPress.

So, how do you go about it?

I guess you know where you will get this for free, which is YouTube

Get on YouTube, Search "How To Set Up A WordPress website/Blog". You will get enough results.

Learn and jot as much as you can.

Or better still, you could enroll for free courses or classes on this. There, you will be able to ask questions and get feedback from your trainer.

3. Research about hosting and Domain name registration companies that will favor you. While some are foreign hosts, others are local(Nigerian hosts for example)

Some of the popular ones are Godaddy, Blue host, QServers etc.

The hosting company hosts your website on their server. That is the space where your site lives on the internet. You can as well buy domain name from them.

4. Now that you are convinced about your hosting company, Go on and experiment what you have learned.

Note that you will pay to register your website name also known your domain name, something like www.your-site-name.com.You will also pay to have it hosted. Prices vary with different companies.

Everything shouldn't cost you more than 10k though if you host with companies like Qserver which I also use.

And lastly,

5. Seek assistance from any designer already into this.

I would have made this number 3, but trust me, there are smart guys out there. Some after reading my guides started setting up a WordPress site on their own.

Some after watching few YouTube Videos, started doing amazing stuffs.

But, if you are afraid of making costly mistakes like I was when I was first introduced to this, you may take this as number 3.

And even if you're good, I'd still advise you reach anyone into this should you need to fix up some stuff or experience difficulties along the line.

I hope you put this into practice. Learned?

Seek advice and assistance before plunging into the whole hosting and Designing Stuff.

Better still, I will be organizing a paid practical WordPress web designing training holding live on a closed Facebook group. I will also teach other powerful digital skills

If you would not want to miss this opportunity, connect with me on WhatsApp here for details https:///send?phone=2347030550441

You can also join my newly created Facebook community here for helpful digital skills, trainings and tips you definitely need. https://www./155214655262918/

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Vegan Food Then Check Here / Eating Disorders And Obesity - What Should You Know About Them? / Buy Your Original Honey For Cheap Amount

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.