Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Peace Ibekwe Abdallah Promoted To Assistant IG Of Police. Photos - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Peace Ibekwe Abdallah Promoted To Assistant IG Of Police. Photos (42830 Views)

How I Moved From Management Trainee To Assistant Manager Within 4 Years. / Frank Mba Promoted To The Rank Of A Commissioner Of Police (photos) / Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peace Ibekwe Abdallah Promoted To Assistant IG Of Police. Photos by Postanalyser: 7:15am On Jun 01, 2018
papoudaupolos:
Naturally Ahead in ignorance and delusion
I hope your bag is full of skulls and dried babies?

4 Likes

Re: Peace Ibekwe Abdallah Promoted To Assistant IG Of Police. Photos by Btruth: 7:16am On Jun 01, 2018
Congratulations to her.
Re: Peace Ibekwe Abdallah Promoted To Assistant IG Of Police. Photos by papoudaupolos: 7:19am On Jun 01, 2018
Postanalyser:

I hope your bag is full of skulls and dried babies?
Fun Fact did you know that PIG is the symbol of Ignorance and delusion
Check it out

3 Likes

Re: Peace Ibekwe Abdallah Promoted To Assistant IG Of Police. Photos by sonofoluku: 7:20am On Jun 01, 2018
Congratulations Ma.
Re: Peace Ibekwe Abdallah Promoted To Assistant IG Of Police. Photos by justy15: 7:24am On Jun 01, 2018
AIG peace ibekwe as a CP in Ebonyi state brought dignity n professionalism to the force, fought crimes n criminals to a standstill. This is a woman that leads patrol at night within the town to get first hand information. I miss her stay in Abakaliki but what can I say, the reward for hard work is more work. Congratulation madam Peace

4 Likes

Re: Peace Ibekwe Abdallah Promoted To Assistant IG Of Police. Photos by akinszz: 7:25am On Jun 01, 2018
papoudaupolos:
Congratulations to the smiley officer.

Some ll think bearing the name Abdullah helped to boost her career. No.
e get as e be
Re: Peace Ibekwe Abdallah Promoted To Assistant IG Of Police. Photos by anigold(m): 7:25am On Jun 01, 2018
selemempe:
she is 55 years and looking so beautiful. Igbos are beautiful people.

I know u want to imply that aboki too get mouth for naija...simply because u guys born children without recourse to common sense and decency all in the bit to dominate others politically..but truth is, mike okiro and ogbonna onovo reached the peak of the police force and both are igbos. She wont be 1st
Igbos are smart ppl who excel naturally.

An Igboman is naturally ahead of u

your first sentence made a whole lot of sense,Igbos are lovely people then you spoil the whole writeup with your tribalistic ending..was that necessary

2 Likes

Re: Peace Ibekwe Abdallah Promoted To Assistant IG Of Police. Photos by Ebubeze(m): 7:29am On Jun 01, 2018
Congrats Madam...though the position is unconnected to your marriage to Hausa Fulani Abudalah
Re: Peace Ibekwe Abdallah Promoted To Assistant IG Of Police. Photos by Akinpelumusibau: 7:31am On Jun 01, 2018
selemempe:
she is 55 years and looking so beautiful. Igbos are beautiful people.

I know u want to imply that aboki too get mouth for naija...simply because u guys born children without recourse to common sense and decency all in the bit to dominate others politically..but truth is, mike okiro and ogbonna onovo reached the peak of the police force and both are igbos. She wont be 1st
Igbos are smart ppl who excel naturally.

An Igboman is naturally ahead of u

Is like u have not taking ur remaining drugs dis morning?

3 Likes

Re: Peace Ibekwe Abdallah Promoted To Assistant IG Of Police. Photos by Postanalyser: 7:31am On Jun 01, 2018
papoudaupolos:
Fun Fact did you know that PIG is the symbol of Ignorance and delusion Check it out
What on earth does VULTURE represents? scavenger?
Re: Peace Ibekwe Abdallah Promoted To Assistant IG Of Police. Photos by Facidio: 7:31am On Jun 01, 2018
am just imagining her on bumshort of skin tight jeans......those hips can kill someone
Re: Peace Ibekwe Abdallah Promoted To Assistant IG Of Police. Photos by Putin1(m): 7:31am On Jun 01, 2018
Ok
ChangeIsCostant:
Congratulations are in order for Ebonyi State Commissioner of Police, Madam Peace Ibekwe Abdallah who has been promoted to the enviable rank of Assistant Inspector General of Police. The AIG is well known for her enchanting smiles that even in her official portrait she couldn't help but smile.

The Governor of Ebonyi, David Umahi once described the amazon by saying “Her joviality should not be taken for granted because somebody who smiles like her can be strict and even difficult.: “I am very impressed with the Nigeria Police of today”

Born on April 7, 1963, AIG Peace Ibekwe Abdallah hails from Onitsha in Anambra State. Her journey in the Nigeria Police which started 29 years, when she was enlisted into NPF as a cadet ASP, has been tough and eventful. But, through hard work (and plain good luck too), she rose steadily up the ladder of police officers’ ranks and was promoted to the rank of Commission­er of Police (CP).

Her first assignment as Commissioner of Police was head­ing the Monitoring Unit, Force Head­quarters Abuja.

Until her appointment as AIG, She was the CP Ebonyi State Police command.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/peace-ibekwe-abdallah-promoted-to-assistant-inspector-general-of-police.html

Re: Peace Ibekwe Abdallah Promoted To Assistant IG Of Police. Photos by SniperSmurf(m): 7:35am On Jun 01, 2018
Hmmmmm

Re: Peace Ibekwe Abdallah Promoted To Assistant IG Of Police. Photos by natanyin: 7:36am On Jun 01, 2018
luckygirl02:
waow, I am so impressed. Wish I can make it this far
yes u can make it that far!! Don't ever under estimate yourself sis ..
Re: Peace Ibekwe Abdallah Promoted To Assistant IG Of Police. Photos by congorasta: 7:37am On Jun 01, 2018
papoudaupolos:
Naturally Ahead in ignorance and delusion

you can't teach that....
they are blessed
Re: Peace Ibekwe Abdallah Promoted To Assistant IG Of Police. Photos by mimimile93: 7:38am On Jun 01, 2018
Finally her V has paid off.

1 Like

Re: Peace Ibekwe Abdallah Promoted To Assistant IG Of Police. Photos by IeatPussy: 7:39am On Jun 01, 2018
Follygunners:

Like I care... cool

Yes u cared
Re: Peace Ibekwe Abdallah Promoted To Assistant IG Of Police. Photos by Charly68: 7:40am On Jun 01, 2018
continentalceo:
I know this woman very well, she once handled a case I was involved in at the force HQ here in Abuja. Dont let the smiling fool you one bit, she is as mean as they come. What do you expect from an igbo woman who is a 3rd wife to a hausa man. Nairaland nah public forum and I get identity, I no won leave clues. But all I know is that two of my our cars are still there till date for no reason. One day rule of law will prevail in Nigeria.
. If your transaction is transparent would anybody harass you in the line of your business ? You are free to take them to court if you feel cheated . If a police officer is too gentle things won't work ..

3 Likes

Re: Peace Ibekwe Abdallah Promoted To Assistant IG Of Police. Photos by Follygunners: 7:42am On Jun 01, 2018
IeatPussy:

Yes u cared

1 Like

Re: Peace Ibekwe Abdallah Promoted To Assistant IG Of Police. Photos by Ebukamatth(m): 7:43am On Jun 01, 2018
only smile and she got promotion?
Re: Peace Ibekwe Abdallah Promoted To Assistant IG Of Police. Photos by Postanalyser: 7:49am On Jun 01, 2018
continentalceo:
I know this woman very well, she once handled a case I was involved in at the force HQ here in Abuja. Dont let the smiling fool you one bit, she is as mean as they come. What do you expect from an igbo woman who is a 3rd wife to a hausa man. Nairaland nah public forum and I get identity, I no won leave clues. But all I know is that two of my our cars are still there till date for no reason. One day rule of law will prevail in Nigeria.

Next time,avoid stolen cars. You don't expect her to compromise her primary assignment, just because she's wearing a smiling face,do you?This is one of the problems the Nigeria police force has.They do their job to the latter,people complain,the take bribe, you people complain still.

2 Likes

Re: Peace Ibekwe Abdallah Promoted To Assistant IG Of Police. Photos by MENTORCH(m): 7:53am On Jun 01, 2018
decatalyst:
She looks smart and preventable sha...unlike the short and black transmission transmitter

grin

Preventable?
Re: Peace Ibekwe Abdallah Promoted To Assistant IG Of Police. Photos by Patented: 7:55am On Jun 01, 2018
decatalyst:
She looks smart and preventable sha...unlike the short and black transmission transmitter

grin

Preventable sha!!!
Re: Peace Ibekwe Abdallah Promoted To Assistant IG Of Police. Photos by hollywater: 8:11am On Jun 01, 2018
papoudaupolos:

Off course. U don't need native doctor to tell you that.
Re: Peace Ibekwe Abdallah Promoted To Assistant IG Of Police. Photos by Abascoh: 8:14am On Jun 01, 2018
Congrats to her
Re: Peace Ibekwe Abdallah Promoted To Assistant IG Of Police. Photos by gbaskiboy: 8:23am On Jun 01, 2018
papoudaupolos:

exactly my thought
Re: Peace Ibekwe Abdallah Promoted To Assistant IG Of Police. Photos by Antipob777(f): 8:28am On Jun 01, 2018
Very ugly igbo woman no shape at all. Old cargo.

Mtcheeeeeeeew
Re: Peace Ibekwe Abdallah Promoted To Assistant IG Of Police. Photos by africanusvu(m): 8:29am On Jun 01, 2018
gypsey:
Ibekwe Abdallah? she really is confused sad weird combination, a terorrists and a drug dealer grin
.oboy why naaa.wetin aboki and nyamiri then do u
Re: Peace Ibekwe Abdallah Promoted To Assistant IG Of Police. Photos by donqx: 8:32am On Jun 01, 2018
hmmm
Re: Peace Ibekwe Abdallah Promoted To Assistant IG Of Police. Photos by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 01, 2018
grin grin..police is your friend! �
Re: Peace Ibekwe Abdallah Promoted To Assistant IG Of Police. Photos by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 01, 2018
luckygirl02:
waow, I am so impressed. Wish I can make it this far
are u an officer?
Re: Peace Ibekwe Abdallah Promoted To Assistant IG Of Police. Photos by spenca: 8:54am On Jun 01, 2018
omo their elevator na by hierarchy o
Nigeria and power sha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Female Keke Driver Spotted In Enugu (Pictures) / What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? / Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.