Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

Smash Or Pass? Which Of These Beautiful Girls Would You Date? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Smash Or Pass? Which Of These Beautiful Girls Would You Date? (4412 Views)

What Kind Of Girls Would You Not Knack No Matter What? / Girls Would You Marry Such A Man / Slim/Petite Girls ng: Which Of These, Slim/Petite Nigerian Girls Would You Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Smash Or Pass? Which Of These Beautiful Girls Would You Date? by majorbravo: 9:39pm On May 31, 2018
I know what you came here for.

Aren't you tired of seeing pictures of half naked busty ladies and apple bottom skinny women with the caption "SMASH OR PASS?"
Today I bring you a unique beauty collection:
You are asked to Marry one, Kiss one and Slap one, what would your choices be?

A
[img]http://1.bp..com/-iWmSz9irwUQ/Vec48GatrKI/AAAAAAAAcsA/0aH29laFxc4/s640/albino%2B%252810%2529.jpg[/img]
B

C
Re: Smash Or Pass? Which Of These Beautiful Girls Would You Date? by Oyindidi(f): 9:55pm On May 31, 2018
I will slap you

1 Like

Re: Smash Or Pass? Which Of These Beautiful Girls Would You Date? by majorbravo: 9:59pm On May 31, 2018
Oyindidi:
I will slap you
Lol sorry to disappoint you, but I'm a guy.
Re: Smash Or Pass? Which Of These Beautiful Girls Would You Date? by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:21pm On May 31, 2018
Omo which kine list be dis na angry
Re: Smash Or Pass? Which Of These Beautiful Girls Would You Date? by majorbravo: 10:32pm On May 31, 2018
Oluwasaeon:
Omo which kine list be dis na angry
Beauty list. Ogbeni select jor. You are looking for slay queen gang angry
Re: Smash Or Pass? Which Of These Beautiful Girls Would You Date? by IamPlato(m): 10:45pm On May 31, 2018

OP!

If I Swear For You Now, they Will Say I Have Started... undecided

Oya judge Yourself With Your hand. Do You Have Sense?
Re: Smash Or Pass? Which Of These Beautiful Girls Would You Date? by damtan(m): 11:07pm On May 31, 2018
Oh lawd....warris dis.
Re: Smash Or Pass? Which Of These Beautiful Girls Would You Date? by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 31, 2018
Op, one for you, the rest for your brothers, nephews, cousins etc. I. 0 for me wink
Re: Smash Or Pass? Which Of These Beautiful Girls Would You Date? by Lonestar124: 11:14pm On May 31, 2018
Undateable cheesy....I will remain single. cheesy

Can't stand the stigma cheesy
Re: Smash Or Pass? Which Of These Beautiful Girls Would You Date? by romme2u: 11:42pm On May 31, 2018
Oyindidi:
I will slap you

cool

correct babe............tear that him jaw for me
Re: Smash Or Pass? Which Of These Beautiful Girls Would You Date? by EbukaHades10(m): 12:19am On Jun 01, 2018
Kiss A..... because of her lips and obviously bcus I didn't see her full body Marry B....bcus,well,i like it big. Not this big but given the situation... Slap C...... don't ask me why
Re: Smash Or Pass? Which Of These Beautiful Girls Would You Date? by majorbravo: 12:37am On Jun 01, 2018
EbukaHades10:
Kiss A..... because of her lips and obviously bcus I didn't see her full body
Marry B....bcus,well,i like it big. Not this big but given the situation...
Slap C...... don't ask me why
Finally someone gets it.

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress, Rita Dominic Shows Unclad Breast (photo) / I May Not Want To Embarass Her( Advice Needed) / ‘please Marry Me’ – Lady Searches For A Husband Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.