Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,636 members, 7,801,835 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Natural Man Power For Sex - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Natural Man Power For Sex (1097 Views)

A.A.P POWER FOR JUSTICE! / Natural Man Booster For Sex / 5 Ways To Identify Selfish Politicians Who Seek Power For Self-enrichment (part (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Natural Man Power For Sex by okafor200(m): 10:45pm On May 31, 2018
Get this natural cure for every sexual problem,making you last longer in bed.
do you want to be a strong man or woman in sex?
there are several solutions to your problems all you need is to get this sex guide which contains all you need to be a man,
do you always last 2 minutes and you are tired? cant go more than one or two rounds of sex? Then this is for you all natural and not like koko bitters or any hard drugs been sold around that has side effects,
do you know your woman will like you more when you last longer in sex,
dont be the type that gas out within few minutes or rounds,
you can become sexually free from all this early ejaculation and make your sexual love making last longer than you think.
It helps improves your sexual stamina and increases your hormone 10000% for a better performance and power without you been tired during and after sex,a friend used this and was complaining his dick always been erecting and strong onlike before he usually takes hard drugs that affects his health after sex,and i adviced him to reduce the intake of this natural stuff, please promise not to overtake this or else you wont get this from me,this sexual natural stuff needs to be controlled or else you will end up raping someone without you knowing it please take note.

women really loves this two things in a man
a man that last longer and a man that has a big dick,
do you want to be called a super daddy or be called a useless and worthless man, let me tell you something no matter how rich and wealthy you are, if you can not provide much for your partner sexually then you will loose big time and be cheated,
because your lover will like to have a secret affair with someone else that satisfies her urge and sexual desires,she will only take you as a money spending maching, but she will truly love the other guy that services her well more than you,
this also applies to men that always travels and dont have time for their wives or partners.
You need to make her scream your name when having sex because you will be loaded with strong erection and strenght,she will always ask you for more and still be calling you on phone to come back early,she will be so happy and fulfilled even if you dont have money to take good care of her,she will always remember how good you sex her,
then she will always be scared to leave you regardless of anything,,
studies have shown women like big dicks and you been able to last long in sex,if you have this both then i tell you women will fight over you,they wont like to share you with another,all this lyrics they sing if u no get money hide ur face,
i tell you a woman will prefer a strong confidence and a hard guy that gives her that much awaited sex than a man who thinks he has money and wont hide his face and always spending, they will use that your money you always give them and spend it on that poor guy that satisfies her, just as the way you see all this sugar mummy do with their young lovers,so to avoid all this you need to give your partner well and i mean well enough,so she wont look outside or feel not satisfied
women loves this and they wants it in large,all this information you will find inside the guide are all natural, you can buy them around you in a very cheap prize and they dont have any side effects of whatsoever,i have sold this to many people and they have used it to the fullest effect without complaining,some even called to thank me on this,
they are sold in any market you can find around you,and this is not anything like koko bitters or hard drugs that are bitter,
this are all natural and tested ok by me and my many custormers that have ordered for it.
enjoy this lasting solution to your sexual life today,
do chat me here on facebook,
or call 09060680788 its #2000 naira only thanks
Re: Natural Man Power For Sex by okafor200(m): 12:26pm On Feb 22, 2019
Your solution here

(1) (Reply)

September Rush By Genesis Cinemas / Get Sure Correct Score And Draw Is The Fixed Matches Call Or Whatsapp +234813115 / BABA IFE Of Ijebu Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.