Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

Please Help A Prison Service Appllicant Get The Job. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help A Prison Service Appllicant Get The Job. (935 Views)

I Forgot To Print My Acknowledgement Form For Prison Service.pls Advi Me / Problems During Registration Of Nigeria Prison Service / More About Nigeria Prison Service Recruitment 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help A Prison Service Appllicant Get The Job. by Funnyguy83: 11:42pm On May 31, 2018
Good evening everybody. My name is Okonkwo Francis Mmaduka. I just finished my NYSC on 12th May 2018. But i am still in Kaduna where i served because i want to take risk and make it in life and i believe God is with me. Please i applied for this prison service recriutment. But the truth is that am only dependent on God. I dont know or have anybody to help me. My spirit just directed me to write this here. I dont know my helper may come from here. Please,if you can be of help, help a brother that is in desperate need of help. God must surely bless you and i promise that i will never forget you as i will appreciate you forever. My REG NUMBER is Nps/ana/b3/61738802 . Thanks and God bless you all.
Re: Please Help A Prison Service Appllicant Get The Job. by friendlyadvice: 11:43pm On May 31, 2018
lol

2 Likes

Re: Please Help A Prison Service Appllicant Get The Job. by Funnyguy83: 9:35pm On Jun 01, 2018
friendlyadvice:
lol
why laughing baba ?
Re: Please Help A Prison Service Appllicant Get The Job. by friendlyadvice: 10:07pm On Jun 01, 2018
Funnyguy83:
why laughing baba ?
I find your predicament funny

2 Likes

Re: Please Help A Prison Service Appllicant Get The Job. by CaptainStephen(m): 12:10am On Jun 02, 2018
Funnyguy83:
Good evening everybody. My name is Okonkwo Francis Mmaduka. I just finished my NYSC on 12th May 2018. But i am still in Kaduna where i served because i want to take risk and make it in life and i believe God is with me. Please i applied for this prison service recriutment. But the truth is that am only dependent on God. I dont know or have anybody to help me. My spirit just directed me to write this here. I dont know my helper may come from here. Please,if you can be of help, help a brother that is in desperate need of help. God must surely bless you and i promise that i will never forget you as i will appreciate you forever. My REG NUMBER is Nps/ana/b3/61738802 . Thanks and God bless you all.
Ogbeni you need to drop this mentality of someone should help.

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Prison Service Appllicant Get The Job. by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:03am On Jun 02, 2018
Oga abeg brief hw u apply for the prison stuffs abeg did u needed to upload any documents,like credentials and the medical Certificate is it upload.brief on all the steps thanks
Re: Please Help A Prison Service Appllicant Get The Job. by Funnyguy83: 3:49am On Jun 02, 2018
CaptainStephen:
Ogbeni you need to drop this mentality of someone should help.
you may be right. But which one is the best ?
Re: Please Help A Prison Service Appllicant Get The Job. by Funnyguy83: 3:50am On Jun 02, 2018
friendlyadvice:
I find your predicament funny
you sef.
Re: Please Help A Prison Service Appllicant Get The Job. by Funnyguy83: 3:59am On Jun 02, 2018
OGHENAOGIE:
Oga abeg brief hw u apply for the prison stuffs abeg did u needed to upload any documents,like credentials and the medical Certificate is it upload.brief on all the steps thanks
yes you upload all. 1- FSLC(first school leaving certificate). 2-WAEC 3-Degree/Hnd/nce/nd. 4- NYSC discharge/exemption letter. 5-birth certificate/age declaration. 6-medical fitness. 7-local gov. Identification. 8-cv. These are the ones i know you must upload.
Re: Please Help A Prison Service Appllicant Get The Job. by ehinmowo: 5:53am On Jun 02, 2018
Which kind katikati be this one. If everybody is begging for space, what will u think will happen? Or do u think u nid this more than others?

2 Likes

Re: Please Help A Prison Service Appllicant Get The Job. by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:08pm On Jun 02, 2018
Funnyguy83:
yes you upload all. 1- FSLC(first school leaving certificate). 2-WAEC 3-Degree/Hnd/nce/nd. 4- NYSC discharge/exemption letter. 5-birth certificate/age declaration. 6-medical fitness. 7-local gov. Identification. 8-cv. These are the ones i know you must upload.
oboy as in physical upload nawa oooo.....
Re: Please Help A Prison Service Appllicant Get The Job. by Funnyguy83: 9:49pm On Jun 02, 2018
OGHENAOGIE:
oboy as in physical upload nawa oooo.....
naso i see am bro.
Re: Please Help A Prison Service Appllicant Get The Job. by Funnyguy83: 9:51pm On Jun 02, 2018
ehinmowo:
Which kind katikati be this one. If everybody is begging for space, what will u think will happen? Or do u think u nid this more than others?
i Think i need it more than them thats why am asking for help.
Re: Please Help A Prison Service Appllicant Get The Job. by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:30pm On Jun 02, 2018
Funnyguy83:
naso i see am bro.
so I can do the medical fitness in general hospital Like at any local govt
Re: Please Help A Prison Service Appllicant Get The Job. by Funnyguy83: 10:34pm On Jun 02, 2018
OGHENAOGIE:
so I can do the medical fitness in general hospital Like at any local govt
exactly.
Re: Please Help A Prison Service Appllicant Get The Job. by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:37am On Jun 03, 2018
Funnyguy83:
exactly.
like how much
Re: Please Help A Prison Service Appllicant Get The Job. by Funnyguy83: 10:48am On Jun 03, 2018
OGHENAOGIE:
like how much

(1) (Reply)

Apptitude Test Invite From Green Eagle Cork Seal Limited / Job Vacancies For Today / Vacancy At NLNG Train 7 Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.