Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

I Married A Nigerian Woman - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Married A Nigerian Woman (5155 Views)

Couple Married A Week After They Met (Photos) / Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra / Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Married A Nigerian Woman by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 25, 2018
khiaa:

Mind your business, just mind your business. grin grin
O.k undecided
Re: I Married A Nigerian Woman by khiaa(f): 7:19pm On Aug 25, 2018
AngryNigerian22:
O.k undecided

Awwwww! Come here and let me give you a big kiss kiss.
Re: I Married A Nigerian Woman by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 25, 2018
khiaa:

Awwwww! Come here and let me give you a big kiss kiss.
LMAO grin grin mama warn me, not to received kisses from strangers. undecided but I don't mind thou, if she has a nice Onion chocolate botty tongue tongue
Re: I Married A Nigerian Woman by khiaa(f): 7:41pm On Aug 25, 2018
AngryNigerian22:
LAMO grin grin mama warn me, not to received kisses from strangers. undecided but I don't mind thou, if she has a nice Onion chocolate botty tongue tongue

Mama told you right but just because we are strangers doesn't mean we have to remain strangers. wink grin
Re: I Married A Nigerian Woman by Sparky223: 7:41pm On Aug 25, 2018
khiaa:

Ok, make sure you post pictures. grin

Send me a message and I will give my Instagram. That is where the pictures and videos will be
Re: I Married A Nigerian Woman by khiaa(f): 7:47pm On Aug 25, 2018
Sparky223:

Send me a message and I will give my Instagram. That is where the pictures and videos will be

Naaaaaah! I'm not interested but I'm sure the Nigerians are, you can post them for them. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Married A Nigerian Woman by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 25, 2018
khiaa:

Mama told you right but just because we are strangers doesn't mean we have to remain strangers. wink grin
child of the world, you want to spoil me shocked shocked. You see lady I'm a born again, in my church we don't practice such ungodly act grin grin good night lady it's been fun smiley smiley
Re: I Married A Nigerian Woman by khiaa(f): 7:58pm On Aug 25, 2018
AngryNigerian22:
child of the world, you want to spoil me shocked shocked. You see lady I'm a born again, in my church we don't practice such ungodly act grin grin good night lady it's been fun smiley smiley

What ungodly act? I'm innocent I tell you, innocent. cheesy Wow! I'm just getting up and you are going to bed, it's a 9 hour time difference. Ok, sleep tight, and goodnight.
Re: I Married A Nigerian Woman by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 25, 2018
Sparky223:
I have been watching Nairaland and I see a common theme. Nigerian men looking for foreign white women. Lets switch things up.

I am a white American man married to a Nigerian woman and I couldn't be happier. I dated exclusively and even married a white woman until I met my now wife. I am constantly planning my next trip to Nigeria until I can get her visa approved.

She is Beautiful, smart, works hard, treats my son as her own, and when I visit she treats me like a King.

So you want an American woman? These are the issues you will enjoy.

Substance abuse
Feminism
Can't and will not try to cook
Will not clean
Cheats then blames you
Divorce you just because she wants to. Then you get to go to divorce court where she will be awarded child support and alimony. 60% of your income will be gone.

So please take our white women I will gladly give them to you. Me?? I'll stick with my Igbo wife. grin
i am happy for you, he who finds a nigerian wife, has found the best thing. i wish you a long, happy, union.
Always communicate with her and make sure she has good friends who will influence her positively.
Re: I Married A Nigerian Woman by bakeuhappy: 8:16am On Aug 26, 2018
Sparky223:

Thank you but we have that taken care of

You're welcome. Wishing you all the very best.
Re: I Married A Nigerian Woman by Sparky223: 8:17pm On Aug 27, 2018
I'll be in Nigeria Sunday. Pretty excited
Re: I Married A Nigerian Woman by Bass123(m): 10:10pm On Aug 27, 2018
Lies from the pit of hell, don't listen to him. Enemy of Nigeria.
greatnaija01:
lol awesome piece I must say but it seems you are already a victim

NOW LET ME EDUCATE YOU ON NIGERIAN WOMEN

1) Very desperate for GREENER pastures

2) define greener pastures as a Man with LOADS of MONEY or WHITE MAN

3) Will cook, clean, wash and do all chores even as a Girlfriend just to win the Jackpot engagement Ring

4) Put up all necessary appearances just to be BLAMELESS and appear perfect till MARRIAGE

5) After Marriage her real character shows, when KIDS her born then she becomes the BOSS

6) will not DIVORCE you but can KILL you with African VOODOO and take your wealth

7)ready to use AFRICAN VOODOO LOVE CHARM to get you to LOVE them HELPLESSLY without finding a Fault(you seem to already be a Victim)

cool will NEVER AGREE to relocate to Nigeria to Live permanently with you here.

9) Can BEAT you or arrange for you to be ruffed up by tugs

10) will NEVER TELL YOU THE FULL TRUTH ABOUT HER BODY COUNT AND PAST SEXCAPADES WITH GUYS.

11) Will never let you near other ladies she sees as threats to her place in your life either because they know BITTER TRUTHS that u will never know or they are the REAL ONES you should have married.

12) She already has ENEMIES who use VOODOO charms and other Spiritual means against her and you just joined her in the battle so be prayerful

13) She will always have a secret african dude that satisfies her sexually in rough ways you can not begin to imagine.

TOO EARLY TO CELEBRATE BRO, TOO EARLY.
Re: I Married A Nigerian Woman by franka19: 10:19pm On Aug 27, 2018
Op, I am sorry, this is not the way a real American writes and I hereby put it to you straight, that you're a Nigeria. Stop talking nothing you know not.

Mehn, you are just hiding somewhere in Nigeria and posting this.
Re: I Married A Nigerian Woman by Sparky223: 11:45pm On Aug 27, 2018
franka19:
Op, I am sorry, this is not the way a real American writes and I hereby put it to you straight, that you're a Nigeria. Stop talking nothing you know not.

Mehn, you are just hiding somewhere in Nigeria and posting this.

Prove it

2 Likes

Re: I Married A Nigerian Woman by Sparky223: 10:52am On Aug 28, 2018
4 more days. grin
Re: I Married A Nigerian Woman by LuvU2: 11:59am On Aug 28, 2018
Sparky223:
4 more days. grin
Congratulations dear, don't mind those fools trying to discredit Nigerian women including ur wife smiley

1 Like

Re: I Married A Nigerian Woman by Sparky223: 2:54pm On Aug 31, 2018
My flight leaves tomorrow. Yay!!! Traditional is the next weekend.
Re: I Married A Nigerian Woman by DaniDani(m): 8:53pm On Sep 03, 2018
Congratulations in advance. Pls post pictures of your ceremony, let's celebrate with you. Cheers!
Re: I Married A Nigerian Woman by Sparky223: 9:07pm On Sep 03, 2018
DaniDani:
Congratulations in advance. Pls post pictures of your ceremony, let's celebrate with you. Cheers!

I'm in Port Harcourt now. Yay!!!
Re: I Married A Nigerian Woman by SoapQueen(f): 9:59pm On Sep 04, 2018
Sparky223:

I'm in Port Harcourt now. Yay!!!

Wow! Congratulations. If you need an event planner, kindly let me know.

Congratulations, once more
Re: I Married A Nigerian Woman by CastingCrowns(f): 10:13pm On Sep 04, 2018
finally read something here about Nigerian women that made me smile... while we have our faults the guys on nairaland have so demonized Nigerian women it's almost impossible to see them in a positive light. thanks op
Re: I Married A Nigerian Woman by CastingCrowns(f): 10:15pm On Sep 04, 2018
Re: I Married A Nigerian Woman by amaniro: 10:36pm On Sep 04, 2018
CastingCrowns:
finally read something here about Nigerian women that made me smile... while we have our faults the guys on nairaland have so demonized Nigerian women it's almost impossible to see them in a positive light. thanks op

we should swapcheesy

we tired of slamming you'll booty we want new onestongue
Re: I Married A Nigerian Woman by fancy4eve(f): 10:50pm On Sep 04, 2018
greatnaija01:
lol awesome piece I must say but it seems you are already a victim

NOW LET ME EDUCATE YOU ON NIGERIAN WOMEN

1) Very desperate for GREENER pastures

2) define greener pastures as a Man with LOADS of MONEY or WHITE MAN

3) Will cook, clean, wash and do all chores even as a Girlfriend just to win the Jackpot engagement Ring

4) Put up all necessary appearances just to be BLAMELESS and appear perfect till MARRIAGE

5) After Marriage her real character shows, when KIDS her born then she becomes the BOSS

6) will not DIVORCE you but can KILL you with African VOODOO and take your wealth

7)ready to use AFRICAN VOODOO LOVE CHARM to get you to LOVE them HELPLESSLY without finding a Fault(you seem to already be a Victim)

cool will NEVER AGREE to relocate to Nigeria to Live permanently with you here.

9) Can BEAT you or arrange for you to be ruffed up by tugs

10) will NEVER TELL YOU THE FULL TRUTH ABOUT HER BODY COUNT AND PAST SEXCAPADES WITH GUYS.

11) Will never let you near other ladies she sees as threats to her place in your life either because they know BITTER TRUTHS that u will never know or they are the REAL ONES you should have married.

12) She already has ENEMIES who use VOODOO charms and other Spiritual means against her and you just joined her in the battle so be prayerful

13) She will always have a secret african dude that satisfies her sexually in rough ways you can not begin to imagine.

TOO EARLY TO CELEBRATE BRO, TOO EARLY.
y spoil our market, biko Park well, no just use ya kollomental cum spoil our blues, na beg I dey beg u.

All dis enemy of progress Tryn to bring ladies down..
Re: I Married A Nigerian Woman by ERCROSS(m): 10:57pm On Sep 04, 2018
pawshjai:
smhfu...i have a 1001 words to say to u..buh i ll jes save my strength..+ i myt use foul words on u..i dnt knw u..u myt be older than i am..xo i reserve my comment..buh lemme drop dis...tink bf u talk..u myt hv sisters,mother or cousins..u are a nigerian too..nd u myt end up wif a nigerian lady..i jes pray u hvnt brot a curse upon urself.. hw cn u jes shame nd classify nija ladies dah way..nawa ooo.. infact m sayin nufib more...sum people in niaraland sha

Sister. It's none of my business but I'll advise you improve on ur writing skill. Reading your write-up makes me feel as if I've just watched a crappy, scary horror movie.

1 Like

Re: I Married A Nigerian Woman by fancy4eve(f): 10:58pm On Sep 04, 2018
Sparky223:
I have been watching Nairaland and I see a common theme. Nigerian men looking for foreign white women. Lets switch things up.

I am a white American man married to a Nigerian woman and I couldn't be happier. I dated exclusively and even married a white woman until I met my now wife. I am constantly planning my next trip to Nigeria until I can get her visa approved.

She is Beautiful, smart, works hard, treats my son as her own, and when I visit she treats me like a King.

So you want an American woman? These are the issues you will enjoy.

Substance abuse
Feminism
Can't and will not try to cook
Will not clean
Cheats then blames you
Divorce you just because she wants to. Then you get to go to divorce court where she will be awarded child support and alimony. 60% of your income will be gone.

So please take our white women I will gladly give them to you. Me?? I'll stick with my Igbo wife. grin
Nyc 1 brother, pls don't mind all dis enemy of progress, na frustration go Ke dem.

Igbo ladies re 100 yard wife material, we always make a good home, so dear don't 4get to introduce more of ur kind to our sisters.
Re: I Married A Nigerian Woman by Sparky223: 8:18am On Sep 05, 2018
I sure hope the rain stays away Saturday. It is raining like crazy here in Port Harcourt
Re: I Married A Nigerian Woman by TimiRume(f): 10:47am On Sep 05, 2018
CastingCrowns:
They have not demonized us. If anything they have demonized Nigerian men. They only want to keep us away from foreigners like this. It appears their plans keep failing every time. Nobody can view nairaland for a while and conclude Nigerian women are the problem. Nigerian men have used their mouths, in this case their hands to soil themselves. grin

Guys, check my siggy o jare
Re: I Married A Nigerian Woman by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 05, 2018
Re: I Married A Nigerian Woman by TimiRume(f): 10:53am On Sep 05, 2018
SilentWisper:
LAMO grin grin if's up to me I will gladly sell all Nigerian women to ever foreigner we need change Biko kiss kiss
Abi and we will gladly agree to be sold. Anyway to stay away from negative peeps na way. cheesy
Re: I Married A Nigerian Woman by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 05, 2018
TimiRume:
Abi and we will gladly agree to be sold. Anyway to stay away from negative peeps na way. cheesy
I'm glad we are on the same page smiley smiley
Re: I Married A Nigerian Woman by TimiRume(f): 10:55am On Sep 05, 2018
SilentWisper:
I'm glad we on the same page smiley smiley
Yep, my siggy in case wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See How To Permanently Cure Premature Ejaculation & Last Long In Bed — No Drugs / The Cobra Effect - (photos) / This Strategy Worked Like Magic. I Got The Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.