Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,287 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

20 Reasons APC Will Lose Lagos In 2019(The End Of An Era) Part 1 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 20 Reasons APC Will Lose Lagos In 2019(The End Of An Era) Part 1 (2357 Views)

PDP's Infighting, Naira Rain, Incumbency Factor, Tinubu Reasons APC Won In Ekiti / Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday / 2019: The Real Reason Igbos ‘ll Massively Vote For Buhari – Orji Kalu Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Reasons APC Will Lose Lagos In 2019(The End Of An Era) Part 1 by luvmijeje(f): 5:38am On Jun 01, 2018
20 years a hold by a great politician. Which bought back memory that occurred during the heat of the last campaign period of 2015. I and a group of friends were discussing about the billboard we saw along Agidingbin road beside Lagos state television. It was a picture of Tinubu, Fashola and the unknown Ambode. It was was a flimsy discussion but how prophetic it was.

Someone among us observed that it's only Ambode's cap that is not facing the same direction that Tinubu and Fashola'a are facing. And she said, "it signified, it will be Ambode that will bring down the Tinubu dynasty." We all laughed but how true it's that a lack of distinctive brand will hurt APC in 2019. I'm calling it. A huge Elephant will fall in 2019 for the following reasons :

1. The Opposition mindset: Lagos was never built to follow the ruling party at the center. And I discovered why, no ruling party has successfully lead or have a leader that meets up to the high standard of the Lagos voters.

2. The division of the Yoruba votes : Tinubu blind support for Buhari has successfully divide the Yoruba's vote along religious line. What the Igbos couldn't successful do in the last election, he did it this year.

3. Blind Ambition : Tinubu desperation to be President in 2023 has made him to willfully seat on a keg of truth when he was supposed to run.

4. The tribal card: The stuffing of critical security position with Northerners has bring out the mistrust of the Yorubas.

5. The Blame game : The overplayed of the card. You can only play this card for a year but but if you're still blaming your predecessor a year before another election, it shows you are incompetent.

6. The complicity support of the Fulani herdsmen: Another thing Yoruba's voters are known to detest is cheating. For 3 years, they witness a President who refused to stop the herdsmen killing because they are his people.

7. The Blindside of Tinubu: We all witness a man who blind sided a Yoruba man despite his contribution to his election.

8. A weak Polictian: A man who's stupidity allowed Saraki and indirectly makes the opposition party the head of the Senate will play a contributing factor.

9. The rising security problems : His incompetence at the killings of Nigerians especially in the North spells danger.

10. Lack of communication skills: And his inability to empathize, to communicate compassion, to makes Nigerians feel he is the leader of the whole country will hurt the brand of APC in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: 20 Reasons APC Will Lose Lagos In 2019(The End Of An Era) Part 1 by Jilo83(m): 5:44am On Jun 01, 2018
Continue daydreaming

21 Likes

Re: 20 Reasons APC Will Lose Lagos In 2019(The End Of An Era) Part 1 by luvmijeje(f): 5:50am On Jun 01, 2018
Jilo83:
Continue daydreaming

All I want on this thread is sensible comment(s). I prefer you to read and not comment than read and comment foolishly.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Reasons APC Will Lose Lagos In 2019(The End Of An Era) Part 1 by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:58am On Jun 01, 2018
grin
Re: 20 Reasons APC Will Lose Lagos In 2019(The End Of An Era) Part 1 by dadark: 6:08am On Jun 01, 2018
luvmijeje:

All I want on this thread is sensible comment(s). I prefer you to read and not comment than read and comment foolishly.

chaiiii....you are too desperate....we know already you are igbo....

only an igbo is this desperate.....

okay oooooo.....

20 Likes

Re: 20 Reasons APC Will Lose Lagos In 2019(The End Of An Era) Part 1 by dadark: 6:11am On Jun 01, 2018
where is the soup...??

sorry...source.....or sauce...??....shey we should eat this dry ni.....??

kiiikikikikikiki......

20 Likes

Re: 20 Reasons APC Will Lose Lagos In 2019(The End Of An Era) Part 1 by dadark: 6:12am On Jun 01, 2018
nsala soup stuff....

kiiiikikikikikiki.....

13 Likes

Re: 20 Reasons APC Will Lose Lagos In 2019(The End Of An Era) Part 1 by ifyalways(f): 6:12am On Jun 01, 2018
Jilo83:
Continue daydreaming
What's Lagosians business with Saraki, Fulani herdsmen etc?

I expected more from the OP, like the senseless toll levies, land use charge and perhaps the insecurity in some parts of lagos.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Reasons APC Will Lose Lagos In 2019(The End Of An Era) Part 1 by checkedout: 6:20am On Jun 01, 2018
luvmijeje:
20 years a hold by a great politician. Which bought back memory that occurred during the heat of the last campaign period of 2015. I and a group of friends were discussing about the billboard we saw along Agidingbin road beside Lagos state television. It was a picture of Tinubu, Fashola and the unknown Ambode. It was was a flimsy discussion but how prophetic it was.

Someone among us observed that it's only Ambode's cap that is not facing the same direction that Tinubu and Fashola'a are facing. And she said, "it signified, it will be Ambode that will bring down the Tinubu dynasty." We all laughed but how true it's that a lack of distinctive brand will hurt APC in 2019. I'm calling it. A huge Elephant will fall in 2019 for the following reasons :

When APC wins GIDI

17 Likes

Re: 20 Reasons APC Will Lose Lagos In 2019(The End Of An Era) Part 1 by luvmijeje(f): 6:32am On Jun 01, 2018
dadark:

chaiiii....you are too desperate....we know already you are igbo....

only an igbo is this desperate.....

okay oooooo.....

Awon wereh. They will shall find a way to turn my thread to to a tribal fighting ground.

2 Likes

Re: 20 Reasons APC Will Lose Lagos In 2019(The End Of An Era) Part 1 by luvmijeje(f): 6:33am On Jun 01, 2018
dadark:
where is the soup...??

sorry...source.....or sauce...??....shey we should eat this dry ni.....??

kiiikikikikikiki......

I wrote it. I luvmijeje wrote it. So no sauce.. . No pepper.... Nothing.

1 Like

Re: 20 Reasons APC Will Lose Lagos In 2019(The End Of An Era) Part 1 by Nobody: 6:33am On Jun 01, 2018
If not for anything, APC must fall in Lagos because of Tinubu.

You cannot come from one village in iragbiji & turn us into your slaves.

We - the Omoluabis are not like the Al-majiris in the north that are doing “ranka daidai” to their bastard leaders - after being empowered with wheelbarrows & shoe-polishing kits.

Tinubu owns half of all the properties in Lagos state and we must retrieve them back. Alpha Beta & the Lekki Concession Company are the primary tools being used to extort & milk Lagosians.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fgbsp22VSPE

Ambode too came with his head like that of a ninja-turtle trying to enforce the fraud called “Land Use Charge” after Fashola had already tried to enforce it in his days but failed.

If you want to be paying rents on all your properties in Lagos State, and also want to continue paying the fraudulent Lekki Toll fares that was already bought back in 2013 by the Fashola Government - Then Vote APC, but your children unborn will continue to suffer & serve the Tinubu family!

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/tinubus-massive-looting-of-lagos-uncovered/

1 Like

Re: 20 Reasons APC Will Lose Lagos In 2019(The End Of An Era) Part 1 by luvmijeje(f): 6:35am On Jun 01, 2018
ifyalways:

What's Lagosians business with Saraki, Fulani herdsmen etc?

I expected more from the OP, like the senseless toll levies, land use charge and perhaps the insecurity in some parts of lagos.

Babe relax. You saw part 1 na. Allow me to land before you start jumping and flying.

1 Like

Re: 20 Reasons APC Will Lose Lagos In 2019(The End Of An Era) Part 1 by anibirelawal(m): 6:38am On Jun 01, 2018
@OP, 20 Reasons is not enough, why not making it one million reasons.

13 Likes

Re: 20 Reasons APC Will Lose Lagos In 2019(The End Of An Era) Part 1 by luvmijeje(f): 6:42am On Jun 01, 2018
Zoharariel:
If not for anything, APC must fall in Lagos because of Tinubu.

You cannot come from one village in iragbiji & turn us into your slaves.

We - the Omoluabis are not like the Al-majiris in the north that are doing “ranka daidai” to their bastard leaders - after being empowered with wheelbarrows & shoe-polishing kits.

Tinubu owns half of all the properties in Lagos state and we must retrieve them back. Alpha Beta & the Lekki Concession Company are the primary tools being used to extort & milk Lagosians.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fgbsp22VSPE

Ambode too came with his head like that of a ninja-turtle trying to enforce the fraud called “Land Use Charge” after Fashola had already tried to enforce it in his days but failed.

If you want to be paying rents on all your properties in Lagos State, and also want to continue paying the fraudulent Lekki Toll fares that was already bought back in 2013 by the Fashola Government - Then Vote APC, but your children unborn will continue to suffer & serve the Tinubu family!

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/tinubus-massive-looting-of-lagos-uncovered/

Well, I actually like Tinubu. He's the best politician we have in this country. His ambition has made him vulnerable. It has made him to open his left flank.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Reasons APC Will Lose Lagos In 2019(The End Of An Era) Part 1 by Mynd44: 6:43am On Jun 01, 2018
*sighs*

I need some coffee

6 Likes

Re: 20 Reasons APC Will Lose Lagos In 2019(The End Of An Era) Part 1 by Paperwhite(m): 6:43am On Jun 01, 2018
Well Lagos still belongs to APC except Ambode decamps to another political divide but I don't see that happening so soon.Meanwhile he is still doing well.

12 Likes

Re: 20 Reasons APC Will Lose Lagos In 2019(The End Of An Era) Part 1 by obonujoker(m): 6:49am On Jun 01, 2018
Sorry bro, Ambode is working.... and note I don't like APC...

14 Likes

Re: 20 Reasons APC Will Lose Lagos In 2019(The End Of An Era) Part 1 by gurnam: 6:52am On Jun 01, 2018
Attention seeker thread.

13 Likes

Re: 20 Reasons APC Will Lose Lagos In 2019(The End Of An Era) Part 1 by olalat(m): 6:54am On Jun 01, 2018
luvmijeje:

but the thread convey no meaningful message nah. Me as a person can't phantom out any meaning from it.

12 Likes

Re: 20 Reasons APC Will Lose Lagos In 2019(The End Of An Era) Part 1 by luvmijeje(f): 7:08am On Jun 01, 2018
olalat:
but the thread convey no meaningful message nah. Me as a person can't phantom out any meaning from it.

One of the reason I'm happy to be back to this section, one is always on high adrenaline. I wrote something so beautiful and sensible and you see no sense in it. Doesn't it tell you something is psychologically, emotionally wrong with you.

I refuse to get unnecessarily high again. No more comment on this thread again. You all should expect part 2 this time tomorrow.
Re: 20 Reasons APC Will Lose Lagos In 2019(The End Of An Era) Part 1 by luvmijeje(f): 7:10am On Jun 01, 2018
I'll continue saying the truth, no matter the side that will get burnt.
Re: 20 Reasons APC Will Lose Lagos In 2019(The End Of An Era) Part 1 by Lipscomb(m): 7:23am On Jun 01, 2018
Your argument is vague .same story right from 1999, chief Olabode George never for once stop crying and blackmailing tinubu. Mind you only death can take away Lagos political power from tinubu.

11 Likes

Re: 20 Reasons APC Will Lose Lagos In 2019(The End Of An Era) Part 1 by ba7man(m): 7:43am On Jun 01, 2018
luvmijeje:

How can someone provide a sensible comment on a foolish post?

Oya.....you and your topic......enter here....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Reasons APC Will Lose Lagos In 2019(The End Of An Era) Part 1 by BabaRamota1980: 7:50am On Jun 01, 2018
luvmijeje:

You want sensible comment for insensible analysis. Mmmtchhew!

7 Likes

Re: 20 Reasons APC Will Lose Lagos In 2019(The End Of An Era) Part 1 by three: 8:21am On Jun 01, 2018
Hmmm
Re: 20 Reasons APC Will Lose Lagos In 2019(The End Of An Era) Part 1 by 4dor: 8:59am On Jun 01, 2018
luvmijeje:

Lmao. You're still a learner. If APC will lose Lagos, Alimosho has to first fall into the hands of the opposition, as we speak nothing like that is about to happen. Even Eti Osa that used to be dicey is now in the bag.

2 Likes

Re: 20 Reasons APC Will Lose Lagos In 2019(The End Of An Era) Part 1 by Westbestside: 9:12am On Jun 01, 2018
luvmijeje:

One of the reason I'm happy to be back to this section, one is always on high adrenaline. I wrote something so beautiful and sensible and you see no sense in it. Doesn't it tell you something is psychologically, emotionally wrong with you.

I refuse to get unnecessarily high again. No more comment on this thread again. You all should expect part 2 this time tomorrow.

Who told you what you wrote is beautiful?

5 Likes

Re: 20 Reasons APC Will Lose Lagos In 2019(The End Of An Era) Part 1 by skedman(m): 9:25am On Jun 01, 2018
Rubbish write up from a lazy youth

4 Likes

Re: 20 Reasons APC Will Lose Lagos In 2019(The End Of An Era) Part 1 by olalat(m): 9:42am On Jun 01, 2018
luvmijeje:

Your tantrum is unnoticed anyway. I will rather advice you to go and do little research on basic principles of communication. You weren't making sense with your write up I repeat. You only assassinated logic with the crap.
Re: 20 Reasons APC Will Lose Lagos In 2019(The End Of An Era) Part 1 by OlufemiOAP(m): 10:35am On Jun 01, 2018
Which kind jagbajantis d OP dey write so. We're talking about people that can transform Lagos to a Megathron city. Ya talking bout PDP is ur dad Bode George?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Can Never Entrust Atiku With My Wallet Let Alone The Country's Finances -OBJ / Presidency Reacts As Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman And 3 Others / Yoruba Establishes Its Supremacy In The South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.