Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Four-storeys Elementary School With Race Track On The Rooftop In China(Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Four-storeys Elementary School With Race Track On The Rooftop In China(Photos) (39336 Views)

US After School Satan Club Up For Vote At Elementary School (Pix) / Standard Pitch & Race Track Built By Grundvig Secondary School In Oba, Anambra(p / See This Amazing Race Track On The Rooftop Of A Primary School In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Four-storeys Elementary School With Race Track On The Rooftop In China(Photos) by Explorers(m): 6:17am On Jun 01, 2018
As a display for how roof levels can offer added functionality in the built environment, architecture has designed the tiantai primary school based on the form of a 200-meter running track.

The strategy responds to issues of land scarcity prevalent in this old-city zone in china, and similarly exist in many urban areas worldwide.

The scheme allows for the sport and playground space necessary in contemporary educational institutions, while keeping the massing’s site coverage relatively low (41%) for reduced density and usable outdoor space on the ground plane.

https://www.designboom.com/architecture/lycs-architecture-tian-tai-no-2-primary-school-rooftop-running-track-china-09-29-2014/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four-storeys Elementary School With Race Track On The Rooftop In China(Photos) by Explorers(m): 6:18am On Jun 01, 2018
an oval-shaped inner courtyard provides a sheltered gathering space for the entire school.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Four-storeys Elementary School With Race Track On The Rooftop In China(Photos) by LordIsaac(m): 6:18am On Jun 01, 2018
A nation that works.

209 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Four-storeys Elementary School With Race Track On The Rooftop In China(Photos) by obafemee80(m): 6:19am On Jun 01, 2018
grin

China and innovations are like 5&6

194 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Four-storeys Elementary School With Race Track On The Rooftop In China(Photos) by Cutehector(m): 6:19am On Jun 01, 2018
I am relocating to China soon

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Four-storeys Elementary School With Race Track On The Rooftop In China(Photos) by onward4life(m): 6:19am On Jun 01, 2018
Hello has any body heard from Explorers in dis new month

@least I made 5th to comment in this new album bro

Dropping it hot.

Yu r the best

All The rest be the pest!

And When we really vex

They all will be needing vest

In pieces our competition rests!

Drive fast rides comma test

We toast in Maybachs on ur path

Yu can wait for the next batch

Remain fresh all night as we cheers!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four-storeys Elementary School With Race Track On The Rooftop In China(Photos) by Anigreat: 6:19am On Jun 01, 2018
shocked

快點好啦 [快点
我愛你 [我爱你

If you can't read that, and you want to know what I'm writing in Chinese, please quote me.

13 Likes

Re: Four-storeys Elementary School With Race Track On The Rooftop In China(Photos) by Babacele: 6:24am On Jun 01, 2018
Nice, but can't see any photographs, Explorer.
Re: Four-storeys Elementary School With Race Track On The Rooftop In China(Photos) by anibirelawal(m): 6:25am On Jun 01, 2018
The great people of China, always doing the unimaginable.

33 Likes

Re: Four-storeys Elementary School With Race Track On The Rooftop In China(Photos) by Aldebaran(m): 6:28am On Jun 01, 2018
Nice grin
Re: Four-storeys Elementary School With Race Track On The Rooftop In China(Photos) by siegfried99(m): 7:01am On Jun 01, 2018
Very cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four-storeys Elementary School With Race Track On The Rooftop In China(Photos) by ghostfacekillar(m): 7:30am On Jun 01, 2018
It won't be well for our lra

2 Likes

Re: Four-storeys Elementary School With Race Track On The Rooftop In China(Photos) by ghostfacekillar(m): 7:30am On Jun 01, 2018
It won't be well for our leaders

14 Likes

Re: Four-storeys Elementary School With Race Track On The Rooftop In China(Photos) by IeatPussy: 7:33am On Jun 01, 2018
Chai !!! Nice work Exproler

1 Like

Re: Four-storeys Elementary School With Race Track On The Rooftop In China(Photos) by Nobody: 7:51am On Jun 01, 2018
Instead of giving indimi, danjuma alakija oil blocs. Y cant we gv china. In exchange for tins like power plants, refinery ehn

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Four-storeys Elementary School With Race Track On The Rooftop In China(Photos) by Philinho(m): 7:51am On Jun 01, 2018
China in the world of their own
Re: Four-storeys Elementary School With Race Track On The Rooftop In China(Photos) by Abjay97(m): 7:51am On Jun 01, 2018
Rip Nigeria

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four-storeys Elementary School With Race Track On The Rooftop In China(Photos) by bedspread: 7:52am On Jun 01, 2018
4DERFUL!!!

5 Likes

Re: Four-storeys Elementary School With Race Track On The Rooftop In China(Photos) by OverloadEazi: 7:52am On Jun 01, 2018
China is the greatest

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four-storeys Elementary School With Race Track On The Rooftop In China(Photos) by trapQ: 7:52am On Jun 01, 2018
grin
Re: Four-storeys Elementary School With Race Track On The Rooftop In China(Photos) by Cornerstone2020(m): 7:53am On Jun 01, 2018
our own na to use warehouse

2 Likes

Re: Four-storeys Elementary School With Race Track On The Rooftop In China(Photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:53am On Jun 01, 2018
China and inovation are like garri and epa... in another news 17 hours remaining theparty is going to fun and intresting.. U can click on this link or pm me for more information is going to be fun....... Don't miss it...https://www.nairaland.com/4483935/nairaland-get-together-party-4.0/21
Re: Four-storeys Elementary School With Race Track On The Rooftop In China(Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 7:54am On Jun 01, 2018
China!
Y'all deserve some accolades!

4 Likes

Re: Four-storeys Elementary School With Race Track On The Rooftop In China(Photos) by emmanuelpopson(m): 7:54am On Jun 01, 2018
i was here... happy new month to you all...
Re: Four-storeys Elementary School With Race Track On The Rooftop In China(Photos) by Augiiee(m): 7:54am On Jun 01, 2018
Beautiful!. But seriously this elementary school is far more awesome than most of the universities in my beloved country

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four-storeys Elementary School With Race Track On The Rooftop In China(Photos) by Zimzy(m): 7:55am On Jun 01, 2018
They have the technology to achieve such fit but I believe they had to make it that way because the whole area is already crowded with buildings. Nice innovation though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Four-storeys Elementary School With Race Track On The Rooftop In China(Photos) by xynerise: 7:55am On Jun 01, 2018
They even learn karate

1 Like

Re: Four-storeys Elementary School With Race Track On The Rooftop In China(Photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:56am On Jun 01, 2018
I can readd sir. It simply means u are a baboo.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Anigreat:
shocked

快點好啦 [快点
我愛你 [我爱你

If you can't read that, and you want to know what I'm writing in Chinese, please quote me.

1 Like

Re: Four-storeys Elementary School With Race Track On The Rooftop In China(Photos) by DavSagacity(m): 7:56am On Jun 01, 2018
After seeing this picture....It dawn on me that most of us wasted 6 years of our lives in the primary schools in Nigeria. Especially those of us that went to schools owned by Missions and Churches, u'll recall that our playing ground is just beside the church cemetry.

6 Likes

Re: Four-storeys Elementary School With Race Track On The Rooftop In China(Photos) by Lalas247(f): 7:57am On Jun 01, 2018
LordIsaac:
A nation that works.
Exactly ...
With the people doing what they need to .,, to keep the country that way ...

3 Likes

Re: Four-storeys Elementary School With Race Track On The Rooftop In China(Photos) by Teeisaac(m): 7:57am On Jun 01, 2018
Nigeria far far far.................. behind undecided

1 Like

Re: Four-storeys Elementary School With Race Track On The Rooftop In China(Photos) by jaxxy(m): 7:58am On Jun 01, 2018
Thats a right thinking society and country.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

After Four Years In The University, No Certificate From Two Siblings / UNILORIN 400L Student Slumps And Dies (Photos) / Ambrose Alli University On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.